Mpreg Central
C Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) (/showthread.php?tid=10861)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) - Ghost Reaper - 01-19-2017

Jolthic reached the final chamber of the ruin. There was a sarcophagus at the base of a room, quite large in fact, probably holding the spirits dead body. It guided him to its resting place and opened the lid for him. Jolthic placed the statuette on top of the wrapped remains, and he channel another fireball and launched it at the body, setting in ablaze. The spirit turned towards him and it too began emitting flames but nothing to hurt Jolthic. When it was almost completely disappeared, it created a time and placed it into Jolthic's hands. It shot him a look of appreciation, and vanished from in front of him. He didn't want to waste any time, so he bolted back to the guild, to tell Eridan of his findings.

RE: Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) - FweepFwopFwoop - 01-19-2017

Eridan had barely made it across the guild's campus when he saw Jolthic sprinting toward him. His heart began pounding, riling up his belly even more. "Jolthic! You're back!"

"Yes! I am back!" Once Jolthic reached his teacher, he bended over, catching his breath and trying to speak. "Sorry... I... Ran the whole way." He reached into his bag and handed Eridan the time. "Time for another report." He laughed, knowing Eridan hated the paperwork.

Eridan gasped as the book in his hands and began flipping through it. "This is... Jolthic, take this to the archivists immediately! Give them a full report! Tell them everything that happened! This could be just what we needed!"

"Of course sir, but, I need to tell you something first. Something in private." Jolthic motioned towards Eridan's quarters and began walking with him back into the building.

Once back in Eridan's quarters, Eridan shut the door and turned to Jolthic. "Jolthic, what on earth could be so important you'd put off sharing this? This is what we need so we can be together."

"Master, this tome is not just a book. It's... A conduit between our mortal world and the fertility world. With this tome, we can help people who have been wanting kids for years. Those with infertility or complications. I... Only I can use it. So we can submit it to the archivists, but no one can know what it's capable of. That kind of power could be dangerous. Enemy lands could use it to supercharge their reproductive rate and have an army in little to no time at all." Jolthic looked at his teacher, wanting him to realize the gravity of the situation.

Eridan's face fell. "I see... Well, the archivists are good at keeping secrets. And if only you can use the book, then it wouldn't quite matter if someone else got it, would it? After all, they can't use it. I don't know, I just want us to be together. I-I just want..." Eridan's eyes began to water as he sat himself on his bed, rubbing his belly.

"Master, here. Watch this." Jolthic took the book and held his arm out towards Eridan's belly. He closed his eyes and began to imagine his belly smaller, and soon after, Eridan's belly shrunk down to a smaller size.

Eridan gasped. "Wh-what did you do?! Put it back, put it back!"

"Master, don't worry. Look." Jolthic made Eridan's belly grow back to its original size. Soon after, he even made it grow, and added another baby to boot. "You were pregnant with twins originally, now you have triplets. I'm just showing you what it can do. But, my love, twins." Jolthic put the book down and walked over to Eridan and embraced him from behind, rubbing his belly and feeling the triplets kick and bump around.

Eridan's face went flush as he looked down at his belly. It had popped out of the folds of his robe, exposing itself to the world once more. He placed his hands on his belly, exploring his larger bump. "Triplets..." He whispered in awe. "But... What about us? What do we do now so we can be together?"

"That is up to the elders and the people who are on your level." Jolthic smiled and waved a hand, making Eridan's belly go back to the twins. "I just want you to know that with this book, I will do whatever you wish. The fact that I am learning from one of the best wizards in the land is reward enough, not even counting that you are carrying my children." Jolthic held him close and rubbed his belly. "I love you and our twins. You are so beautiful and I can't thank you enough for carrying them like a champ."

"Hey, hey, wait. Give me back my triplet belly." Eridan whined. "They were just getting used to each other."

"You... Don't want to have just twins? What will the people say? Seeing you bigger all of a sudden?"

"Let them say what they want. Please, put it back."

"Y-Yes sir." I place my hand on your belly and it grows again, and now you're back to triplets. "Shall we take the things to the archivists for safe-keeping?" Jolthic smiled, teasing his lover's belly button again.

Eridan nodded, stroking his now larger belly happily. As Eridan had suspected, the archivists were VERY interested in Jolthic's find. "Prove to us that this book can do what you say it can." They requested.

"I... Uh..." Jolthic looked at his teacher, hesitant on what to do with this situation.

Eridan patted his belly and nodded. "Go ahead. Use me to show them."