Mpreg Central
C Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) (/showthread.php?tid=10861)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) - Ghost Reaper - 01-19-2017

"Uh, OK." Jolthic held his hand out towards Eridan's belly and made it grow with another baby.

RE: Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) - FweepFwopFwoop - 01-19-2017

The archivists were astounded at what they saw, and rushed out to bring in the arch-mage. When the arch-mage arrived, he too requested a demonstration. Again, Eridan gave Jolthic permission to use him as an example.

Jolthic bit his lip but obeyed his superiors and made Eridan grow with another child, his belly full of quints and absolutely huge.

The arch-mage was absolutely, utterly astounded. After probing Eridan's belly for a moment, he declared right then and there that Jolthic would be made a senior mage, and that tomorrow he would have new quarters prepared for him among those of the other senior mages. It was also decided that Jolthic should hold onto the book, to make sure it stayed in the right hands. "Tomorrow evening," The arch-mage said, "You'll officially be given the title of senior mage." With that, he left, and the archivists went back to work, leaving Jolthic and Eridan alone.

Eridan sat on a nearby bench and rubbed his enormous belly. "Well, how do I look now?" He asked, grinning.

"I... You..." Jolthic couldn't think. So much had happened in such a small amount of time. Eridan looked absolutely huge with child. "I can't believe it...."

Eridan chuckled. "I can't really believe it either. I'm huge! But you said you liked seeing me with a big belly. So, how do I look?" Eridan asked again, leaning back and giving his squirming belly a few pats.

"I... Gosh..." Jolthic just stared at his partner's gravid belly, stupified by Eridan's fertile figure.

Eridan laughed. "Come on. I want to hear you say it."

"You look... Amazing dear." Jolthic walked over to Eridan and smile, rubbing his quintuplet belly with happiness.

Eridan beamed. "Thank you. Help me up. I've got an idea."

"Um... Alright." Jolthic holds out his hand for Eridan and helped ease him up next to him.

Once back on his feet, Eridan stretched and arched his back, his belly and squirming babies pressing into Jolthic. "Let me hang onto this belly for a while. Tomorrow, after you're officially a senior mage, you come into my quarters and explore my tummy the right way." Eridan grinned and winked.

"That's... So unfair..." Jolthic whimpered and looked at Eridan with puppy dog eyes.

Eridan grinned. "It'll be more special if you wait for it. Anyway, tonight's your last night in the apprentice quarters. Go enjoy it. I'll be in my quarters. Rubbing my belly and thinking of you." Eridan said. With that, he waddled away.

"Damn..." Jolthic smiled, and he waved his hand in the air, purposely knocking Eridan up with another baby as he walked back to his quarters.

Eridan stopped as his belly jolted forward with another child added. He took a deep breath and supported himself on the wall as he waddled on. He collapsed onto his bed once he returned to his room. "I'm sorry to say this, babies, but I think your daddy might be a little bit of a jerk." True to his word though, he rubbed his belly as he thought of Jolthic, his dick springing to attention. Unfortunately, his belly was too large for him to properly masturbate. Eridan sighed and resigned himself to the fact that he would have to wait for his erection to go away on its own.

Jolthic sat on his bed in his quarters and began to chant some words, causing Eridan to become full of hormones and lust. He purposely made him extremely horny, and made his belly grow even more, just enough where his belly would rub against it if he moved in any way possible. This way, if Eridan rubbed his belly, his belly would rub his cock, and help him get off.

Eridan moaned as his belly surged in size. When he felt it rub against his dick, he had an idea. By gently shaking his belly, he managed to stroke his dick. It wasn't as good as using his hand, but somehow the fact that his belly was large enough to stroke his prick with was incredible arousing. The shaking very much upset the babies and caused them to riot inside of him, and their movement only served to arouse Eridan further. He shook his belly harder, rubbing his dick faster, until he finally managed to cum, his seed splattering his underbelly.

Jolthic smiled, knowing his master would find a way to use his own belly for his own doing. He imagined Eridan back to his triplet belly, but could increase it again tomorrow. He was tired from his day, and soon fell asleep in his bed.

It was a while before Eridan's belly calmed down enough for him to sleep. The next day, he was awakened early by the children inside of him kicking and pressing down on his bladder. Eridan was terrified he'd wind up soiling himself, but managed to roll out of bed and get to his bathroom in time. His robes still fit him terribly, but looking at his enormous belly in the mirror, Eridan couldn't help but feel... Proud. Proud of how large his belly was, how it refused to be contained by his clothes. He was excited for what awaited him later that night, and couldn't wait until Jolthic would come back to his room with him, and take his robes off, and explore his body the way he needed.