Mpreg Central
C Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) (/showthread.php?tid=10861)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) - Ghost Reaper - 01-18-2017

"Shhhhh.... Be kind to your mother. Or um, father I mean." Jolthic soothed Eridan's belly with soft, circular rubs.

RE: Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) - FweepFwopFwoop - 01-18-2017

Eridan let out a small grunt. "I never want this to stop. Hell, right now all I want is to drag you back to my quarters and have you ravage me." Eridan looked into Jolthic's eyes, his own brimming with sadness. "I just want to kiss you... But we can't."

"It's alright sir. I understand. I don't want to get either one of us in trouble. As long as belly rubs are OK, so I can help calm the life in your belly down, then I can live with that for a while." Jolthic tried to show Eridan a reassuring smile.

Eridan nodded. "Yes, yes belly rubs are fine. I'm sure if you really try, Jolthic, you'll do something amazing. Something that'll take you from apprentice to senior in no time. And when that day comes, I'll be waiting in my chambers. And I'll let you do whatever you want to me."

"Promising me that will only cause you to be swollen like this on a more permanent basis." Jolthic laughed and softly nudged Eridan's belly button with his fingertips.

Eridan's face went red, shuddering at the sensation of having his belly button played with. His hormones surged at the thought. "I'd be perfectly happy with that, I think. But you know what you need to make that happen. Think of it as the perfect incentive for you to improve your standing here." Eridan leaning in, whispering into Jolthic's ear. "Think of it. Making love every morning. My belly present for rubs whenever you like. Me, always growing out of my robes because of how often you seed me. My belly getting bigger and bigger, forcing me to waddle everywhere. You could help me put lotion on my belly. Get it all oiled up. Think about it."

Jolthic's faced flooded with blush and his cock grew quickly and stood at attention. He even softly moaned under his breath but quickly tightened his lips to muffle it. "Unfair."

"Weeelll, then I guess you know what to do." Eridan said with a smile. 

"It would seem so. What's on the agenda for today then? Or am I free to deal with my studies?" Jolthic gathered his things.

"See to your studies. I promised you a place in my chambers, and I want you in there as soon as possible." Eridan said. He stood up, with some difficulty, and stretched, making sure his belly was right in front of Jolthic's face. "Remember what you have waiting for you." Eridan said with a grin, and he waddled away.

Eridan's baby belly was so close to Jolthic's face, he felt like he could almost extend his lips to kiss it. "Tease." Jolthic watched him waddle away, his butt looking a bit more curvy as well. Jolthic smiled and went to the archivists, asking to take out a few old tomes and journals about the ruins the pair had visited.

Eridan waddled back to his quarters, and sat himself at his desk. He pulled out some old records from the guild's history, trying to see if he could find some precedent or record which could expedite Jolthic's promotion.

Jolthic gathered the materials and sat down at a nearby desk by himself, casting a small illumination spell so he could read. As he skimmed over the pages for a few hours, he found that the ruins were indeed cursed and that the fertility spirit they must have seen is bound to the ruins until a certain task is completed. Whatever the task is, eludes Jolthic, and he rubs his neck in frustration. Finding out answers but only having more questions.

Eridan leanrd back in his chair, rubbing his belly and letting out a sigh of frustration. The inside of his belly was filled with movement and activity. "I know, I'm frustrated too." Eridan said to his heavy bump. "Don't worry. I'll find something that'll get your daddy promoted quickly, and then he'll be near you always." He gave his belly a few reassuring pats before continuing his search.

(So cute :) )

Jolthic was about to give up reading when he picked up the books to return them when a folded up page fell out of a journal. He picked it up and read through it, his eyes lighting up. "I knew it."

((づ º ∀ º )づ)

Eridan's stomach let out a loud grumble. Sighing, Eridan tucked his books and papers under his arm and waddled his way down to the mess hall, where he piled two trays high with food and seated himself at an empty table, where he resumed poring over his papers.

Jolthic also was hungry from his studying so he tucked the note back into the book and rented it from the archivists. He walked to the mess hall, grabbing a tray of some meat and potatoes, along with some water and spotted Eridan at a table alone. He walked over and purposely bumped into his arm. "Oh I'm so sorry sir, I didn't see where I was going!" He stuck his tongue out and sat across his teacher.

"I'm sure." Eridan replied, and he returned to his research. "I'm trying to find something that can help you to be promoted faster. I think I might be onto something."

"Really? What would have to be done?" Jolthic smiled and ate his meal, listening intently.

"From what i have so far... Ah! Here it is! Records of students who were apprentices for less than a month before being promoted to senior mages. Each one had made some significant discovery or contribution to the guild. One made a breakthrough n the relationship between genetics, genealogy, and magical aptitude, for example."