Mpreg Central
C Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) (/showthread.php?tid=10861)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) - Ghost Reaper - 01-18-2017

"Well... I may have figured out what I could do, but I need to do it alone, don't I?" Jolthic wasn't scared, he just didn't want anything happening to himself and leaving Eridan all by his lonesome, taking care of their child or children.

RE: Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) - FweepFwopFwoop - 01-18-2017

"Tell me what it is. No student ever did anything great without the guidance of a teacher."

"Sir, in your condition, I don't find it plausible for you to join me. Not saying you can't handle it. I just want you and our babies safe." Jolthic scooted close to Eridan and placed a hand on his belly.

"Then how long do you think it'll take? If I can't go with you then I at least want to know how long I should expect to wait."

"Well I only plan a day's worth journey tomorrow. Was going to leave in the morning and then be back by dusk. I won't stay out long. It's more of a trip to possibly find out more answers to my hypothesis."

Eridan nodded. "Alright. I hope you'll stay safe."

RE: Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) - Ghost Reaper - 01-19-2017

"I promise I will. Anything else on the schedule for tonight?" Jolthic sat there and sipped on his water after finishing his dinner.

RE: Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop) - FweepFwopFwoop - 01-19-2017

Eridan shook his head. "No, not tonight. You get a good night's sleep, okay? I want you at your best tomorrow."

"Of course sir. Thank you." Jolthic gave his teacher's belly a soft pat and gave Eridan a smile and then left for his quarters to rest.

Once he finished eating, Eridan waddled back to his quarters and went to sleep for the night. As much as his belly would let him, anyway.

At dawn, Jolthic had prepared his pack with essentials he would need, as well as anything to jot down notes or recover any artifacts. After grabbing a loaf of bread from the cook, he started his trek back to the ruins.

Eridan spent the day uneasy about the trouble Jolthic could be getting into. Frightening scenarios ran through his head, frightening him and the young inside of him, of their movement was any indication. No amount of rubbing seemed to calm them eother.

When he had reached the ruins, he felt more... Aware of the place. Not just because he was there before, but because he theorized that the statuette gave him an affinity for the place. He traced his steps back to where it all began, and started searching around for the lost figure.

Eridan tried to calm his belly, but it seemed it simply didn't want to. Eridan waddled to his bed and gently laid himself down. He rubbed his belly and sang it a few lullabies. When his young began to calm, he felt himself drift off to sleep.

After Jolthic reached the dirt patch where he and Eridan had passed out, the spirit appeared again and looked ready to attack. "I did not mean to disturb you. I know you are tied to this place and wish to be released. Tell me where the idol is and I shall help you destroy it. I know you've tried, but you need mortal magic to finish the job." The spirit floated there for minute, looking Jolthic up and down. The student bowed before the ghost, trying to show he meant no harm.

Eridan woke when his belly began thrashing again. "What's wrong? Why are you so upset?"

The ghostly figure folded it's arms over it's belly and began to address Jolthic. It told him of how it was trapped in the ruins, it's figurative tomb. It could finally reach the afterlife, but it needed him to perform certain tasks to make the statuette vulnerable to his magic.

"You miss your daddy. That's it, isn't it? I miss him too..." Eridan sighed.

Jolthic had finally found the statuette, buried under some rubble. He then was attacked by two undead skeletons, but a quick fireball to the chest ended the both of them. He took a finger home from each one for the archivists. Next, he had to figure out a puzzle of tiles that laid on the floor. They had to be pressed in a certain order, to allow him to cross unscathed. He found a few loose rocks and began testing each tile, making sure which ones were booby trapped and which ones weren't.

Eridan managed to roll himself out of his bed and onto his feet.  He packed a bag and headed for the door, intending to head back to the ruins and keep Jolthic safe.