Mpreg Central
love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) (/showthread.php?tid=10984)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) - secretsparrow - 03-07-2017

Jace seemed to relax quite a bit "Thank you." he said softly he stayed like that for awhile Jareth was helping a lot he couldn't even really notice the dull ache anymore. That was good. "Remember the first time we came out here?" The words were spoken out of nowhere but Jace had been thinking about it. When Jace had still been so unsure of Jareth and he had tried to pick the rose in the garden.

RE: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) - bhdire8 - 03-07-2017

"You mean this?" With a light flick of his hand a rose exactly like the one that night appeared on his hand, thorns removed. "I believe that's the first gift I have given you." Jareth looked at Jace with loving eyes. Had he asked for it, he would have gifted the whole bush, nay, the whole garden to Jace. He would have offered him whatever he wanted, even his life if that's what he wanted, assimilating himself with the story of his poor cousin who's now trapped in eternal darkness for hurting a fellow vampire.

Jace took the rose blushing slightly "Yea that." He chuckled and tilted his head back so he was looking up at Jareth well also leaning back against him. He stayed there for a few more minutes and then stood. "Come on.." He held out his hand to Jareth, as always now days letting Jareth support him. He wasn't going far, he just didn't want to sit any longer. As they walked he found himself gazing at Jareth, he wanted to tell him a lot of things but he didn't know how to say even half them. He loved the vampire, perhaps he wasn't great at showing all the time but he did indeed care for him deeply.

Jareth happily pulled Jace up, kissing the back of his hand like a gentleman. As they walked he had Jace properly embraced in his arms, his back and belly well supported. "What are you looking at? DId i get a smudge on my face?" Jareth smiled at Jace, showing him his white and sharp canines that weren't prominent as many would imagin eto be. He was taken by surprise to see the love in his eyes, but he smiled and kissed the human's lips showing his acknowledgement and appreciation.

Jace smiled Kissing back, he stayed there for a long moment holding the kiss but he eventually pulled away not necessarily because he had wanted to but because the pain in his back had caught his attention again although it wasn't the dull ache it had been before and when it hit it wrapped itself around to the sides of his belly.

Jace's scrunched up face alerted Jareth that something's wrong. His mate was holding the massive belly from below now, panting heavily as he endured through what must be a contraction judging by how his belly tensed up. Jareth wanted to panic but knew this should still be the early stage of it for they had been fine just moments before. he held his human gently, letting him combat with the pain before attenpting to raise any question.

It didn't last very long and Jace relaxed after just a few moments giving a small smile. "I-it's alright.." He knew Jace now knew exactly what was going on and so did Jace, that had been a contraction a real one he was pretty sure nothing like the dull ones he had been getting. It was good it meant things wer starting but it scared him slightly

RE: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) - bhdire8 - 03-08-2017

"You sure you are alright? Dont worry. I am here so you will be alright." Jareth consoled Jace sensing the deep fear in his eyes. Indeed both of them didnt have any experience but they had been preparing and looking forward to this day. "You are one atrong man and this would be over very soon. Perhpas you should be lamenting you wouldnt have such an... intimidating body very soon now." Jareth joked.

RE: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) - secretsparrow - 03-08-2017

Jace chuckled lightly he relaxed a bit Jareth really calmed his nerves quite a bit. It was still early anyway. He knew the possibility of this taking awhile was likely but at least it was a nice night and with Jareth with him he didn't doubt that he would be alright.

"By the way, you still hadnt shown me the next chapter of the book. How much longer do you think you would need? I feel like a reader chasing a column now and i cant wait for the next instalment." Jareth said restarting.their walk, this time.holding Jace's belly with more care, prepared for another wave of contraction.

Jace chuckled. "I know, I'm working it but I haven't had a whole lot of time. You'll get to read it soon I promise." They walked for a long time and he moved a bit slower then he had before. It would be what the two considered 'afternoon.' before Jace suggested they head inside.

Jareth could see small beads of sweat forming on Jace's forehead and nodded his agreement. He lifted Jace up and leapt back into the house, right in time with another contraction hitting Jace. Although Jace didnt exactly voiced out, he ciuld feel the human tensing up and clutching his own shirt around his belly. He quickly returned to their room so they could settle down somewhere comfortable.

It passed after a bit but for a long moment it felt as if someone was squeezing him tightly sending spikes of pain threw his back. It had been just slightly stronger then the one before it. When they were back in the room Jace eased himself down on the bed.He knew Jareth had noticed, still he had tried not to cause the vampire to much alarm.

RE: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) - bhdire8 - 03-09-2017

Jareth gave quick orders and asked for the servants to bring a herbal tea in, together with other preparations. He turned to see Jace relaxing on the bed now, tiny beads of sweats glistening on his forehead. "I have ordered for them to prepare all the essential things. I think we still have quite a bit of time so I have them bringing tea and some light snacks up." He said, returning to the bed and continued his back rubs. His coverage had expanded to over the belly as well.

RE: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) - secretsparrow - 03-09-2017

Jace nodded "Thank you.." He tilted his head back looking up at Jareth he was right they probably did have a long while before anything much really happened. so he rested for awhile, and when things were brought up to the room he managed a bit of a snack and some tea it really wasn't much but it was better then nothing at all. When the next contraction came it caught Jace a bit off guard he almost dropped his cup of tea though he managed to set it down spilling just a few drops as he did so.

Jareth sat down in front of Jace, rubbing the sides of his belly as the contraction peaked. He saw the few spilled droplets on his belly and bent down to lick them dry. The tea was laced with blood as usual, giving Jace a little extra strength, and therefore had a unique aroma that attracted Jareth's attention. HIs canines were showing a little more prominently as he licked, his eyes a shade redder than usual.

The ragged breathing of Jace told Jareth that this was, again, a littel stronger than the last, and he started mentally tracking the time in between the attacks.

He tried to relax, and keep his breathing steady not quiet as easy as it seemed it was moving from being vary uncomfortable to actually starting to hurt. Jace let out a long breath when it passed and leaned back. He looked back at Jareth and chuckled slightly after a moment realizing that the man had licked him. He leaned foreword and gave Jareth a kiss. Smirking as he noted the teeth and the darker shade of red in his eyes.

The belly had returned to the slight firmness Jareth was more familiar with, and he looked up and deepened the kiss, teasing Jace with his canines. Separating, he summoned the tube of balm that was nearly depleted by now and started rubbing, warming up his hands to a slightly higher temperature than usual for Jace's comfort. "This would only get more intense. Anything that you want to make you feel better?" He asked. The herbal tea should promote labor, but it could still take up to a day for the twins to arrive.

"Oh yay." he said sarcastically. Neither twin and necessarily droped quiet yet but Jace noted they were both slightly lower then they normally would be. He thought for a moment trying to think of something. "A shower?" he asked quietly he guessed the water would ease the mussels in his back plus getting up again for just a bit might do him a bit of good.

"Right. A shower could do a lot." Jareth nodded thougthfully and got ready to heave Jace up. He opened his mouth and closed repeated times before he finally squeezed the words out. "There's a tool..... more like a plant really. That could help in... opening you up. You wanna try that? It's a vine like plant that would help with dilation. You know, our babies aren't exactly small so that would aid you. It would bascially enter you and produce a natrual form of lurbicant, coating the inner linings that would numb your pain a little. It would also expand in diameter for a bit to widen the canal. yea, that's baically it. Would you want to try that?" He asked. "I know this is all a sudden, and it could feel gross so it's just a suggestion and not at all necessary for you to go through."