Mpreg Central
love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) (/showthread.php?tid=10984)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) - secretsparrow - 02-21-2017

Jace was quiet for a long time until they reached the bed room and the door was shut behind him. "H-hey are you alright?" He asked softly looking his 'mate' up and down. That wasn't a word either of them had used up until now and Jace didn't quiet know how to take it yet. He seemed worried glancing over his shoulder once. Now that things had calmed down he was properly freaked out.

RE: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) - bhdire8 - 02-22-2017

"Ya... ya i am fine." He didn't let go of Jace yet, still frowning hard from the encounter. His power was on the same level as LeRoy. He just managed to subdue LeRoy just now because this was his territory, where the essecne of his familial power was the strongest. Had he been anywhere else, the fight wouldn't be so easy. He tightened his hand on Jace's shoulder and gently pushed him down on the bed. "I have changed my mind. For the next few days I will bring you along to whatever damn meetings and such. You wouldn't be leaving my sight at all." He enclosed Jace in his arms, resting his head lightly on his shoulder. "THat's... close..." He finally sighed and closed his eyes, relaxing a little.

RE: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) - secretsparrow - 02-22-2017

Jace curled up with him, he wasn't sure what to think really he was shaking slightly, had he really been that afraid? IT hadn't felt like it at the time but after a few minutes he relaxed holding tightly to his mate Jace closed his eyes and forced himself to calm. He closed his eyes but his grip did not lesson. He was right, that could have gone a lot worse then it had. Jace was fine with the idea of staying with the vampire as long as it kept him away from LeRoy.

Jareht thought back to the words and the deep hatred he had towards Jace, and also his belly. He had considered redoubling efforts in ensuring the human's food and drinks wouldn't be laid with anything. As they cuddled close, he was pleased to find Jace calming down fast, no longer trembling. He patted his back soothingly, and right that moment, he felt a tiny movment under his palm where he had laid on Jace's belly. He was shocked and looked down at the belly, and once again a tiny fuss could be felt. "Is that...." he ended his question leaving it open for Jace to fill in.

Jace nodded, After all that had happened the twins were awake and kicking Jace couldn't help but smile at Jareth's reaction to this it was a bit funny to see the vampire so surprised. Jace had been feeling the movement like this for the last day or so but this was the first time it was strong enough for Jareth to feel as well. "Yea. It is." He said softly never bothering to open his eyes.

Jareth couldn't quite believe it and he kept on rubbing against different spots on Jace's belly, trying to coax another movement from the twins. He knew from manuscripts that the twins should be able to move around these days, and he had forced himself not to think too much about it. He hadn't established his relationship with Jace yet, so if the human decided not to tell him about it, or that it's the babies still not developed well enough to move, he wouldn't be able to tell. It was such a surprise, thanks to LeRoy in a twisted way, that he experienced the first kikcing of his children.

"Jareth." Jace said vary quietly. He hasn't said anything for awhile, it had almost seemed like he might have fallen asleep until he spoke up again. "I want to ask you something is that alright?" He might ask anyway even if for some reason Jareth decided to say no. Jace opened his eye snow looking back at him with a small smile.

"Hmm what's that...?" Jareth bit his lips holding back the "love" he almost addded at the end of the sentence. He had been distracted by the babies so much he didn't pay enough attention to his mind, luckily he held that back. "What is it you want to ask?" He turned to look at Jace. They had seldom been in such close proximity despite having shared the same bed for quite some time now, being together almost 24/7.

Jace again was quiet for a long few moments, perhaps he couldn't find the right words or maybe he was nervous to ask witch might have made sense when his next words were. "Jareth do you like me?" HE could have guess but he wanted to hear the vampire say it, he wanted words.

Jareth was a little startled by the question, which was blunt but somehow, hit somewhere soft in his heart. He cleared his throat and considered, for the first time inspecting his feelings truly and thoroughly. He's fond of the human, that's for certain, and that through these days that they spend together, he was quite sure he was getting more and more fond of the man. The room was almost stagnant, him getting lost in thoughts. He opened his mouth and closed, then finally decided he should just tell the truth. "......Yes. I like you." He looked dead serious into Jace. "Do you?" He finally asked, his heart beating fast and hard.

"yes." Jace admitted only just a momemnt of hesitation in wich he tried to decide weather it would be worth it to tell the truth or not. Jace did like Jareth though he was unsure completely of how much he was sure it was a bit beyond what one might call a typical friendship. "So.. what do we do." He said softly his eyes were open now looking right back at Jareth.

Jareth laughed awkwardly. "so... we established we are amicable against each other." He said thinking about the peculiar relationship they had. "I guess we could go from there. Perhaps..... " he couldn't continue. He wasn't sure if Jace would have wanted to take this to the next step yet, at least, not explicitly. "well. we become friends then. We did have the perfect setting, sharing all of our time together." He paused a little, not wanting to push too fast. "By the way, how's the balm?"

Jace blushed slightly, he had started this conversation without really knowing where he was going with it. But now what did he do? What should he say? "I wouldn't mind taking it from here." He added quietly wondering if those words might surprise jareth a little bit. "As for the balm it's working rather well thanks for giving it to me."

Jareth stared openly at the beautiful blush of Jace and almost traced it with his finger. That shade of redness not only represented vitality, it also brightened up the whole face of Jace. His eyes tured a darker shade of red as he heard what Jace answered him with. Could it be he was also wanting to develop something more...? He soon pulled his wandering mind back. "Good. Apply it often, it would help.preventing stretchmarks, if any." He said lamenting he still didnt have a chance to see his naked belly.

Jace nodded again and ran a hand over his belly, the twins were still kicking though the movement and calmed quiet a bit now and with any luck they would both calm down fully and go to sleep. However, Jareth may have just got his wish because as he did this Jace's shirt came up a bit. He didn't bother to fix it, Jace had barely taken any notice of it.

RE: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) - bhdire8 - 02-23-2017

Jareth licked his lips seeing the little snowy patch of flesh. He subtly warmed up his hand and touched on the bare skin gently. Vampires are creatures of ambush, approaching their prey without alerting them. He had succeeded in touching the bare belly of Jace, and somehow he felt more accomplished than any other of his hunts before. The touch wasn't that overwhelming, but the effect on him was great, being the closest ever with his children.

RE: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) - secretsparrow - 02-24-2017

For a moment Jace tensed, he hadn't noticed at first but now that Jareth had made contact he was aware of just how close the two actually were. However, it wasn't unwelcome as it had been perhaps just a few weeks ago and Jace made no move to pull away. He simply tried to go with it smiling lightly he couldn't help but chuckle slightly at Jareth's reaction.

RE: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) - bhdire8 - 02-24-2017

Jareth eyes Jace and realised his "sublte movement" wasn't unnoticed as he wished. He realsied how Jace wasn't minding his touch and decided to be honest. "Do you mind lifting up your shirt? I wanted to see your belly." He said bluntly, though looked expectantly at Jace. "I promise I wouldn't do anything more than touch.... hm..." He cleared his throat and looked slightly away, realising how suspicious he sounded.

RE: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) - secretsparrow - 02-24-2017

Jace thought for a moment he didn't move or speak, he didn't think badly of Jareth, or that he would do anything. Still Jace found the request a bit strange. He pulled up his shirt a bit more letting Jareth see the rest of his belly. It had grown a lot sense all this had started and it was now vary obvious even without the shirt pulled up.

(Hey, before I forget to tell you, I'll be gone tomorrow and most of Saturday.)

RE: love bites (Closed with bhdire8 ) - bhdire8 - 02-24-2017

(Oh alright. Thanks for telling me!)

IT was like christmas morning for Jareth to be able to get in touch with his children. These will be his firstborns. He hadn't been eager before, but now that they're here and thriving, he came to realise this had been a great moment. He moved his palm around the belly, which by human standard would appear to be like 6 to 7 months. He touched on it with both hands, closing his eyes to establish the connection with his children. "They are quite well.... physcially they still have a lot of room to grow, but their cores are starting to establish as well. You will be expecting a lot of changes these coming few weeks, even more so than before."