Mpreg Central
The station - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The station (/showthread.php?tid=11070)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: The station - secretsparrow - 03-12-2017

"I'm trying." He growled at the doctor before giving in and pushing again, it was much harder to do when it was backwards and again he cried out in pain his hips were starting to ache a lot. Gear wasn't sure just yet weather or not that was good or bad. The pain moved up and down his back and he grit his teeth jaw clenched tight leaning back again.

RE: The station - Littleittyboy - 03-12-2017

Jace held him steady holding his hand gently letting him squeeze as hard as he like "Hey, you're doing so well, don't listen to him okay? You're so strong, you're so amazing, just keep going" he said gently rubbing Gear's back gently, it kind of scared Jace to see him in so much pain and there wasn't anything he could do to help him

Dr white sighed "You're obviously not trying hard enough" he said sighing and went over to a drawer pulling out a syringe, the same stuff that was given to Jace during his labour and came over stabbing it into Gear's abdomen with little care for Gear as he pushed the liquid in to him "I don't have all day" he said before throwing the needle in the bin.

RE: The station - secretsparrow - 03-12-2017

gear's entire body tensed he cried out in pain tossing his head back the already strong contractions only grew in strength and he could feel them moving now, though it wasn't as if they had much room to move around in. Gear began bearing down again leaning foreword he felt the feet starting to come, to be honest that didn't really hurt, what did was the pressure on his pelvis as the shoulders passed threw it backwards.

RE: The station - Animefan22 - 03-13-2017

(Can I join (

RE: The station - Littleittyboy - 03-13-2017

Jace held him close kissing the side of his face over and over again "You're so strong Gear, you're doing so well, it will be all over soon, this will be the hardest one, I promise you that" he said gently rubbing the back of Gear's hand and dabbing his head with the cloth watching at his stomach contracted violently, over and over again

Dr White reached into him with little regards to his sensitivity and grabbed the child's legs gently tugging on it, kind of sadistically enjoying watching the pain on Gears face. If Gear pulled anything on him he had a perfect concoction for Jace to have and he knew Gear would hate him more for it so he kind of hoped he would pull something

(Can I join please ? (

(Sorry, we're kind of good with just the two of us but I can make a new rp for you and I if you would like?)

(Sure (

(I PM'd you)

RE: The station - secretsparrow - 03-13-2017

"A-ah stop!" Gear cried out when he felt white pulling on the child, there was contraction at the moment and he could do nothing but groan in pain it was helping the child come out sure, but white wasn't being kind about it at all. He groaned "burns.. stop. " his back arched as the shoulder began to come out of him. When white wouldn't let go Gear panicked and shoved him. using his foot to push him away.

Jace looked at Gear terrified "Stop, you're hurting him!" He screamed at the doctor just before Gear kicked him away, Jace froze knowing this wouldn't be good, he wrapped his arms around Gear tightly hoping that Dr White wouldn't do anything to hurt Gear more, he kissed the side of Gear's head gently "You're going amazing, just stay calm, okay?"

Dr White had fallen to the floor and stood up a malicious grin on his face as he brushed off imaginary dirt looking at Gear "Well, that wasn't very nice" he said pulling a syringe with nothing in it and a small vial with a deep blue liquid in it which Gear had seen once before and been subjected to, Gear had been behaving badly in one of his births so the next time he was injected with his seed he was also injected with the blue liquid, the liquid had caused Gear to have contractions consistently for a week and a half, it slowed the growth of the children apart from one which would always be born last and would almost be the size of a toddler by the time it was born, which was the one time Gear had 3 weeks to recover because his body couldn't handle it and ripped and he needed 8 stitches to fix him. He chuckled maliciously and walked over pushing Gear forward a bit knowing he didn't quite have the energy to stop him and plunged the needle into Jace's stomach.

Gear had seen it and tried to stop him even to the point of moving so the needle might land in his arm by mistake, it almost had but in his tired and pained state gear wasn't fast enough, he should have known better this was why he didn't make friends here had stayed away from everyone. Until now, at least he knew how white saw him. Like a puzzle sort of that he could figure out or a toy he could play with. But gear wasn't much fun, he could take a lot he was strong. Jace was his weakness and white had figured it out. He was going to kill that man just as soon as he was able..

anther contraction he wanted to help Jace but he couldn't his body demanded he get the child out of him and he began pushing again he was struggling trying to force the shoulders out.

Jace yelped a little, shocked that he had been attacked with the needle but whatever was in it didn't seem to affect him at the time so he turned his focus back to Gear massaging his back deeply "You're going so well Gear, so we'll, just think that when this ones out the other two will practically slide out of you" he said softly trying to make Gear stress a little less.

Dr White threw the used needle in the bin chuckling and returned to the end of the bed, the feet of the child now stuck out from Gear's anus "Keep pushing" he said bored as he rubbed his fingers around Gear's anus trying to stretch him a little as the baby moved further down

Gear could feel the shoulders trying to stretch him but the way the baby was positioned it wasn't going to come out one at a time both shoulder had to fit threw at once. he groaned leaning back against Jace, he seemed defeated tilting his head back to look up a Jace. "I-im sorry." He said softly before anther pain took over and he pushed again trying to ignore White no matter what he did.

Jace kissed him softly "Don't be ridiculous" he said when he pulled back "It's not your fault he's the devil incarnate my darling" he said gently and helped him forward as another contraction ripped through him "Push Gear, as hard as you can" he said holding both of Gear's hand in support kissing the back of his neck as Gear grunted and cried out.

Dr White smiled a little as the child's stomach emerged and then his lower chest. He held the child steady looking up at the sweaty man "Shoulders are next" he said without much care as he caressed the child

Gear gasped leaning back he knew this next part wasn't going to be easy and he gripped tightly to Jace's hand as the next pain moved threw him. "burns.. ahh!" his body was shaking with the force of the contraction and the pain he was in.

Jace rubbed the back of Gear's hands as he tightly squeezed them "Keep going Gear, keep pushing, get the child out of you" he said gently leaning forward a bit to support Gear so he didn't fall back. "You're so amazing Gear, just keep pushing"

Dr White pushed a finger in around the child moving it around the child not quite caring about how much it hurt his patient as he helped to get the child's shoulders out, the shoulders finally released and his hole closed back around the neck, Dr White then pulled on the child stretching Gear without a contraction to get the child out, he put the child aside grinning "Well, that was a good time wasn't it?" He chuckled standing up "You'll have a few minutes before the next child drops, I'm going to check on my other patients" he said leaving the room

Gear had cried out as white pulled the rest of the child out of him after the shoulders he relaxed a bit trying block out the fact that his entire body ached. He didn't want to do this again. Gear was tired he just wanted to sleep but he didn't close his eyes until White had left the room and he heard the door click shut. "Jace.." Gear mumbled quietly.. "a-are you ok?"

Jace held Gear close to him rubbing his tender stomach gently feeling how active the things were inside of him "I'm fine Gear, nothing happened, I guess whatever it was didn't affect me" he said gently "I need you to focus on yourself though, okay? You're so brave and you're doing so well, and these two will be much easier because they are coming down the right way he said softly kissing Gear's sweaty cheek gently. He grabbed the cloth wiping his face and grabbed the cup of water giving Gear a few sips gently.

Gear nodded, he was trying he wanted to focus on himself but he was really worried about Jace's saftey. Still.. this.. was more important. Jace didn't really manage to sleep the children were to active but he was still for a few minutes until the contractions returned and his entire body tensed he could feel the second one starting to drop.