Mpreg Central
The station - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The station (/showthread.php?tid=11070)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: The station - Littleittyboy - 04-03-2018

Have looked at Gear tearfully and nodded. On the next contraction he grabbed his knees to try and help and pushed as hard as he could screaming profanities at the intense and painful pressure on his anus. He could feel he was stretching to his limits and was very worried about birthing the rest of the child.

RE: The station - secretsparrow - 04-03-2018

"Good, good just like that." Gear muttered softly smoothing Jace's hair back. "You're doing well." He watched the slow progress and continued trying to sooth Jace as he birthed the large child. "Come on again." He helped Jace learn forward supporting one of his legs as he pushed again.

Jace screamed out sobbing brokenly "Its not moving anymore, it's stuck, it's so big it's stuck" he sobbed brokenly and grasped at Gear desperately. He was so terrified of dying and losing Gear.

RE: The station - secretsparrow - 04-03-2018

"You're going to be ok." Gear thought for a moment studying jace. "I'm going to help you, you're not going to like it, but I'm going to have to do it. I won't let you die understand? You'll be ok."

Jace looked up at him terrified and nodded shakily "I trust you" he said and leant up kissing Gear softly before crying out as another contraction hit him and he bore down

RE: The station - secretsparrow - 04-04-2018

He didn't stop to think about what he was doing instead, he grabbed ahold of the tale and pulled he tried to be gentle but Gear knew this was the way it had to be if he wanted to save Jace. He was as gentle as he could be, only pulling abit careful not to go to fast but it had to be done.

RE: The station - Littleittyboy - 04-04-2018

Jace screamed out at the top of his lungs as the child was moved out faster than his body was trying to get it out, he knew it was the only way but couldn't stop himself grabbing onto Gears arms and trying to pull it away from him

"I'm sorry jace, it has to be done." He muttered softly pulling when the next contraction hit Jace. Gear was strong, it would be hard to push him off. "Keep pushing, I know it hurts but you have to keep going Jace!"

"Please stop!" He sobbed out trying to grab his arm and pull it away. He grunted and groaned as he pushed with it before whimpering as he felt himself tear. "Ow!"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He paused for a moment to see if Jace could move it on his own at all. The tear could have provided some room but he doubted it. "It's ok." Gear had tears in his eyes. He honestly didn't want to hurt Jace he hated that he had to.

Jace sobbed brokenly "Why can't we just have a normal life Gear" he sobbed and sat up, his breathing laboured as he cried out pushing as hard as he could as the contraction wracked through his small frame

"We will, we're going to have a normal life as soon as this is over I promise." Ger gave him a kiss between the contractions. "Keep going it's coming, I promise you're going to be ok."

Have nodded looking at Gear scared "I love you too, so so much" he said softly as he sat up crying out again as he pushed as hard as he could, he could feel himself stretching so much to fit the child, he knew he must be close to the shoulders and head and then he would be done

"Keep going." He wipped Jace's forehead as the baby continued to make progress he offered a hand to Jace. "I'm right here, will get threw this together." Gear meant it, after this things would be normal for once, when all this was over neither one of them would have to do something like this ever again.

Jace's chin wobbled a bit from the crying and he nodded at Gear. He would do absolutely anything so Gear would never have to go through something like this again, even if he had to do this again, he would if it meant Gear didnt. He screamed out leaning forward pushing with all his might. A sudden tiredness swept over him and he laid back on the bed feeling defeated "In so tired" he whimpered feeling the tears fall freely now

"I know, but you've almost got it Jace. You can't give up, you have to keep going for me. I know it hurts but I don't want to lose you." There was desperation laced in his voice as he spoke. "Don't give up on me."

Jace sniffles lightly and rubbed at his eyes before nodding and leaning up, he grabbed onto his legs "How far do I have left to go?" He whimpered and grunted and cried out pushing as hard as he could. No matter what, he would get through this for Gear.

"The shoulders are almost out, they're close I think one or two more pushes should do it nd then you just have the head. You're doing well." He knew the rest of the shoulders would be wide but he also knew Jace was strong he could do it.

Jace nodded and dug his fingers into his legs pushing with all his might, he screamed profanities as the child stretched him completely, tearing him a little more but finally he felt the shoulders come free. He collapsed back on the bed breathing heavily "Just the head" he said chanting to himself slightly

"Just the head." Gear agreed smoothing out his hair and rubbing his back gently. "Almost there just a bit more love." Gear tried to encourage him speaking softly telling him how brave he was as he continued.