Mpreg Central
The station - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The station (/showthread.php?tid=11070)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: The station - secretsparrow - 03-12-2017

"There, all done.. breath.." Gear pressed the masked to his face for him. "you did good, just rest now ok? It's all over." Gear said softly still using one hand to hold Jace's

RE: The station - Littleittyboy - 03-12-2017

Jace looked at Gear tearfully taking in deep breaths and nodding his head a little, just trying to stay awake for a bit. He smiled weakly at Gear and gently squeezed his hand lightly sniffling a little.

Gear smiled, he was tired as well and by the way his back had began to bother him Gear was sure it wouldn't be to long until he started having contractions. Jace had been in labor a long time after all almost a day and a half when he thought about it. Poor kid.." Still he was abel to calm down a bit now that Jace was done. He brushing the tears away. "It's ok.. im right here. They won't hurt you."

Jace nodded tearfully and squeezed his hand lightly before he closed his eyes to sleep. He woke up a few hours later feeling a little better, he realised he had been moved back out to the main room, he rubbed at his eyes sitting up yawning a little looking around for Gear

Gear wasn't far from Jace he was pacing the length of the small room back and forth and didn't seem to have noticed Jace was awake right away instead he had stopped and hunched over with one hand on the wall letting out a groan of pain.

Jace saw immediately what was happening and got up slowly wincing a little still in residual pain but hobbled over to Gear wrapping an arm around his waist gently "Hey...hey, I'm here, you're okay" he said softly leading Gear over to the bed

Gear looked up at him sitting down at the edge of the best he let out a long breath as the contraction let up. he was used to the routine of how things normally went. But, he couldn't help but feel like there was something a bit different this time. He shook his head and curled up on his side, he was probably just being paranoid after everything that had happened.

Jace crawled up behind him and gently massaged his lower back gently "How long have you been in labour for?" He asked softly kneading Gear's muscles in his lower back "You're going to be okay, I'm right here for you" he said biting his lip before kissing the side of Gear's head gently

Gear thought for a moment, "sense about 5am, they took about back here at 1 and slept between those times.." anther pain grasped him and groaned taking a fistful of the sheets in his hand. "hurts..ugh.."

Jace continued massaging his back gently "I know, I know, you're so strong, you're going to get through this, I'll be right beside you, you should have woken me, how far apart are your contractions? How long do you think before you'll be in full blown labour?" He asked gently kissing down his neck lightly trying to distract him a little

"Gear didn't answer until the pain had let up a bit and he was able to speak properly again. "It changes, sometimes they come quick but pretty constantly about 5 or 10 minutes apart. Gear realized Jace had kissed him and raised his head a bit looking back at him. he was blushing slightly. "You needed to rest, I didn't want to wake you I knew you were tired..

Jace smiled a little shyly at him knowing that Gear had realised what he had done, but also remembering him kissing his head while he was in labour too. He gently helped Gear lay down and laid down behind him massaging his back with one hand and the other he used to massage his tense stomach as he littered kisses over the back of his neck lightly

The massage was helping at least distract him from the pain it was worst in his lower back. He closed his eyes and tried to rest feeling Jace kiss him on the neck Gear turned his head and gave Jace a proper kiss on the lips.

Jace gasped a little against his mouth before kissing him back softly smiling a little as he dug his fingers deeper into his lower back kneading as much as he could while focusing on the kissing as well. He pulled back smiling a little shyly with a faint blush on his cheeks "Well then" he said softly

"Well.." His words were cut off by a pain Gear arched his back slightly and cried out as the contraction hit a peak. "Oh god.." there it was again, that feeling.. something was off he closed his eyes after the pain ended catching his breath and trying to relax a little.

Jace gave him his hand to squeeze as he continued to massage his back with one hand "You're going to be fine Gear, you're so strong, you've done this so many times before, you'll be able to do this with no problems" he said softly running his hand through Gear's hair gently "Do...do you want to be my boyfriend...I mean it's strange cause we're in this place and it's such awkward circumstances so I know if you don't want it that's fine..." He bit his lip lightly

(Can I know what's going to be wrong? Please, hahaha)

Gear looked up at him after the contraction had faded. "Boyfriend?" He repeated the word to make sure he wasn't delirious or something. "Of course I will.." Gear said meeting Jace's eyes. Of course Jace was also right he had done this many times before but.. it was different "Jace, you're still tired aren't you? You should rest a little.."

(first one is breach, gear has had a lot of kids sense hes been there so long but until now hes never really had to deal with complications.)

Jace smiled stroking his hair gently and kissed him again softly massaging his back and stomach gently before pulling away "I think I can handle being awake with you, you were there for me the whole time and I'm going to be there for you, okay?" I said softly stroking his cheek gently

(Okay, sweet as, I assume I'm going to be Dr White in this part? Like when he's birthing?)

Gear didn't protest mostly because he really didn't want to be alone at the moment, granted he wouldn't have been alone if Jace went to sleep but he liked having someone there to talk and distract him. "Alright good.. I'm glad.." Gear actually seemed to relax a bit at Jace's words. and then the pain returned Gear cried out it was strong and it didn't really feel like it was doing anything to help the child progress. Normally by now he would have at least felt it move lower.

(Yea, if that's alright? )

Jace stroked his hair gently "Hey, you're okay, just breathe, you're going so well" he said encouragingly letting Gear squeeze his hand as he massaged his lower back, he kissed the base of his neck lightly "Let's get up and walk, maybe they will drop into position faster and the labour won't last as long" he said sitting up and helping Gear up gently.

(Of course it's alright :) How many is he having?)