Mpreg Central
C On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~) (/showthread.php?tid=11090)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: On Camera (w/hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 07-02-2017

"For my ass...." Said Mitsuo when asked about the lube, but he shrugged. He had more than enough slick to coat the buttplug. It was small, only really meant to give him more intense sense of fullness as his anus clenched around it. He gave a low moan as Gil stroked through the slick coating between his legs. "Mmmh, I love trying new things. I wouldn't be here if I hadn't tried pregnancy play." He said, tilting his head. He shifted himself with Gil's help as he put the belt on.

"Aah....cold." He muttered as he put the cage over his cock and the loop around his balls. It held his balls away from his body, giving him a tight feeling there. With his scrotum pulled tight, it made his swollen testicles even more obvious. He gave a low moan as he pushed the inflatable toy into him, arching his hips slightly. His cock was already twitching, filling out the cage and dribbling cum. "Ooh. You have full control of it. Its an extension of you." He muttered, moving slightly. "Now put the plug in my ass and buckle me up. " He said, giving him a smirk with dark lidded eyes.

RE: On Camera (w/hyenadog) - bhdire8 - 07-02-2017

Gil smiled at how Mitsuo's whole body went a luttle pink by the arousal. With how quickly Mitsuo's cock was filling up, he would guess soon his fiance would feel the restraint of the cage. Probably would gasp and whimper even louder fron the pressure on his rising cock. He tested his anus with his fingers, and thought a little lube could be used. He slipped a finger coated with both Mitsuo's squirt and their lube in, and kissed Mitsuo's trembling mountain of babies as he spread the lube onto his walls. "Oh babies, feel that? Daddy's gonna make mommy feel so good." He whispered, at the same time quickly slipping his finger out and pushed the plug in. It fitted perfectly. "Comfy? Do you need more lube?" He confirmed it with Mitsuo, just in case. The plug was small, but afterall this wasnt the part that was designed to take things as easily as his feminine parts.

Gil's hands were already lingering around the buckles that fit low under his belly. It looked tight and Gil tried to connect them. "A little tight... can you tale a deep brrath in?"

Mitsuo already felt the pressure as his cock started to fill out the cage. It wasn't an extreme one, meant to mostly prevent any stimulation and keep his cock from standing up. He leaned his head back, shifting his legs slightly before gasping as Gil probed his ass. It had been a while since they really put anything in his ass, so he was quite sensitive and very tight. But the toy was smooth and tapered, slipping in with only lube. Both of his hands moved to his belly, feeling the babies squirming within, getting more aroused simply from their activity.

"Fits perfect....at least for now." He chuckled, knowing that inflatable toy could get very big. He took a breath, shifting himself a little so the belt would buckle, locking the device in place. He reached to adjust a few things, getting comfortable. "Do you want me to walk around a bit before you start pumping?" He asked, tilting his head.

Gil admired Mitsuo rubbing his belly. Gil was obviously very much obsessed with Mitsuo, no matter what he did, Gil was so attracted he just fell mesmerized by him. He buckled the belt at the instant Mitsuo sucked in, and the belt pulled tight around his.lower belly. Gil caressed Mitsuo's body after he squirmed around for a little to get adjusted, stroking through his belly down to his thighs.

"Oh yea of couese.... let me see you waddle." Gil muttered with his eyes still glued on the device. He helped Mitsuo move to the side of the bed, which apparently shifted something for Mitsuo hummed in discomfort... or perhaps pleasure. Gil lifted him up and Mitsuo almost collasped on him, which caused Gil to chuckle.

Mitsuo loved the admiration in Gil's eyes, he returned the look with his own look of admiration. He adjusted the belt a little, then watched Gil's hands roam his body, feeling the babies shift within.

He smirked at Gil, then moved with his help to get off the bed. He bit his lip and moaned when the movement shifted the toys within him, feeling his cock throb in its confines. He slipped off the edge and into Gil's arms, laughing softly. "Guess my legs are still jelly from that orgasm." He said, looking up at him. He got his feet under him and started to walk around the room. Feeling the toys shifting inside him, he moaned softly.

He waddled back to Gil, reaching down for the tube attached to the dildo. He held the squeeze bulb out to Gil, smirking. "Give it a few slow squeezes. Fill me up." He purred. He wanted to start with him standing.

Mitsuo's stride was somewhat disrupted by the device, losing his unique way of seductive walking that he demonstarated even well into his pregnancy when he wanted to, but the slightly staggered waddlle, added with the hiss and moans, formed a great performance in itseld for Gil to admire. He lusted after Mitsuo's form and hisbmouth watered. He couldnt believe how sexy his fiance is.

Taking the bulb, Gil smiled and gladly took control of it. He reached in between Mitsuo's thighs and wasnt too surprised when it felt soaking wet. "Pump it while you are standing? Yea....." he muttered and gave the pump a slow squeeze, while keeping his other hand at the base of the inflatable. His palm could faintly feel the toy inflating, but it was the moan from Mitsuo that drew most of his attention, that he snapped his eyes up to watch his expression.

It was strange enough to walk with the belt on normally, something pushed into each opening and a cage restricting his cock, but adding his pregnancy to it seemed to make it more intense. The swell of his belly pushing down on the belt, which in turn pulled down on his cock. He tried to keep his stride as seductive as usual, but the feeling was so strange.

He looked at Gil as he took the bulb, nibbling his lip when he reached to feel the slick escaping around the belt. He gasped as he squeezed the bulb, feeling the toy begin to grow. "Mmh." He moaned, reaching for Gil's hand and squeezing it around the bulb, moaning louder as the toy expanded again, filling him fully. "Mmmmh....feels like you're in me. Now grow." He purred into Gil's ear.

Mitsuo looked like he was taking the expanding toy so well that Gil rose up to the bait. "Oh dont your regret it then... I am gonna grow so much you are gonna scream." He smirked and quickly squeezed a few times in quick succession, his hand between Mitsuo's legs felt the toy grew quick. With just a squirm from Mitsuo, Gil's palm managed to stick the dildo even deeper into Mitsuo, and relentlessly continued to push it in, imagining it was his own cock in Mitsuo, stretching him wide.

Mitsuo blinked at Gil's words, then gasped sharply as the toy expanded quickly within him. He reached to steady himself, holding Gil's shoulders as he pushed the toy deeper. "OOooh! So full!" He gasped, rocking his hips against Gil's hand. Pushing it in wouldn't change much, since the outer skin wasn't touching the rubber core of the toy, but the friction around his opening was making him squirm. "Oh, god. D-don't do it so fast...." He panted, feeling the girth of the toy, as well as how he unconsciously clenched around the plug in his ass. His cock throbbed, swollen within the cage, thick pre dribbling from the opening in the cage.

RE: On Camera (w/hyenadog) - bhdire8 - 07-03-2017

Gil had never really see someone leaking through a cage and never expected it to be so erotic a scene. He smiled at Mitsuo innocently and cntinued to rub on the dildo. His hand was soon wet with squirt and pre. Mitsuo was nudging hard against him, his belly all over the place as he fidgeted.

Gil rested his other hand on Mitsuo's bum, kneading it while he shove the dildo minutely in and out of him, the pump temporarily abandoned, dangling, while he appreciated the gorgeous squirming body on him.

RE: On Camera (w/hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 07-03-2017

Mitsuo's cage was designed to fit with his piercing, having a slot opening near the tip for it, as well as allowing him to urinate with it on. Right now it was letting his pre leak out as his cock throbbed harder. He panted harshly as Gil rubbed between his legs, giving plenty of friction to his clit. His trapped balls pulling the skin around his clit tight, exposing it to the inside of the belt.

He leaned against Gil more, moaning and trembling. Gasping when he pressed the plug deeper. "Aah-aaah, f-fill me more." He panted, bucking his hips. His inner walls clenched around the inflated dildo, partially trying to push it out or pull it deeper.

Gil felt like every part of Mitsuo was screaming for his attention, and he was finding it hard to manage them all. He roamed his hands all.over Mitsuo, who literally became a trembling mess half.collasped on him, and nibbled kisses all.over his face. "How could you be real.....though if this is a dream, I.wouldnt want to wake up from it, ever."

Gil reached for the pump again, pulling it up from the connecting tube and inevitably caused movement on the dildo. At some.point the tube brushed hard against Mitsuo's exposed clit, followed soon by a pump from Gil.

Mitsuo had never imagined this would feel so good, but having Gil here in control felt amazing. He moaned as Gil kissed and nibbled at him, closing his eyes and leaning his head back more. "I don't want to wake up from it either." He muttered, panting softly.

He gasped when Gil tugged on the tube, hips shifting at the feeling, especially when it teased his clit. "F-fuck." He gasped, before giving a loud keening cry as he pumped the toy even bigger. "Oh, god." He panted, clinging to Gil. "Bigger...." He breathed, pressing his face to Gil's chest.

"Is that a request or a comment." Gil smiled and slowly squeezed on the pump again, this time in a more controlled pace. He held Mitsuo's waist as his knees buckled. "I am so glad only i get to see this side of you....." he murmured hearing Mitsuo's gasps.

Gil grabbed Mitsuo's bottom as he slipped down further, trembling from yhe pleasure to stop his drop, but that caused the belt to shift, pulling not only the buttplug but also the whole chunk of restraints and toys.

Mitsuo was going to answer, but only managed a strangled moan as he pumped the toy again. This time it was laced with discomfort as the toy really began to open him up. He leaned against Gil more, gripping his arms rightly.

When he dropped and Gil grabbed his backside, he cried out as the movement pulled the entire belt. He quickly forced himself back up, panting harshly. "Oooh. I'm glad you're the only one to see this....Not even my stream viewers -aah- saw me like this." He panted, looking up at Gil and smirking.

The quick succession of movement happened so quick, before Gil could react to it, Mitsuo already managed to stand back up and Gil almost missed the warm and substantial body rested in his arms just moments before. He smiled and grabbed Mitsuo nearer, holding his back and kissed lightly on his quivering belly. "That's great..... I am already exceedingly jealoud of those other viewers... had you been viewed by oyhers like this.... i mihht actually need to hunt them down one by one." He teased and licked on Mitsuo's slightly popped bellybutton.

With the inflatable so big already, Gil tried for another pump and found it quite difficult to do so. He reached along the inner thighs to between Mitsuo's licks, naughtily fondled with the cage a bit before tracing the widely stretched lips of Mitsuo's. "This is remarkable.... hmm how large do you think this thing inside you is?" He asked curiously, tugging at the bit that was visible outside of the whole device.

Mitsuo kept his hands on Gil's shoulders, looking down at him as he kissed his belly. "Mmh, They would be jealous of you. Getting to have me all to yourself." He purred. "I would never have shown them this much." He added, shaking his head. He moaned softly as he licked his belly button, closing his eyes again.

He gave a strangled moan, laced with pleasure and pain, as Gil pumped the toy again. Feeling it reaching his limit. He groaned as Gil reached to feel between his legs, gasping when he moved the cage before he reached his swollen and stretched lips. "Aah-ah. Not quite baby head size....But pretty big." He panted, gripping at Gil's shoulders and moaning when he tugged at the toy. "Take the belt off....leave the toy." He panted. He knew that what was visible outside wasn't as wide as what was inside. And he wanted Gil to really see him stretch when he finally pulled it out. But first, he needed to lay down.

RE: On Camera (w/hyenadog) - bhdire8 - 07-04-2017

"the belt had to go so fast?" Gil smiled and brushed his hand across the belt that bite into Mitsuo's belly. As the babies rolled inside, they stretched Mitsuo's midsection even more, thus the belt became a bit tighter. "I am finding it quite a nice complement on you..... don't you want to walk around for another while?" He smiled and stood up, embracing Mitsuo in his arms. "I thought it would also hide perfectly under your garments... perhaps, when you are in the mood, we could even wear it outside." He suggested, smiling while he tightened his grip on Mitsuo's hips as he squirmed around.

Gil wasn't sure how much more MItsuo could take it, but he could feel waves of tremble coursing through the heavily pregnant man's body. He kissed Mitsuo's cheek and tried to convince him. "You think you could walk in it, just imagine this as the time when we labor together... the baby's head pressing down on your opening. We would slow dance until you got the urge to push, and maybe, you would squat down to push while i act as your anchor...."

RE: On Camera (w/hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 07-04-2017

Mitsuo bit his lip as Gil touched the belt, feeling it squeeze the underside of his heavy belly. He moaned softly, hearing Gil's suggestion and biting his lip. The idea of wearing the belt under clothing while out with Gil was very arousing. "Mmmh. We'll do it when I'm not pregnant." He muttered, glancing at the man. "don't want to risk me falling." He added with a smirk.

He panted softly, looking at Gil after he kissed his cheek. "Mmh. I'll try, for you." He purred, backing up from him and starting to walk. "Mmh. I like that idea. keeping me up and moving during labor. Get gravity to help things along." He said, waddling around the room. He groaned, feeling the full toy inside him shift as he moved.

RE: On Camera (w/hyenadog) - bhdire8 - 07-05-2017

"Certainly, i would'nt want to risk the babies.... maybe, when you are using that mixture...?" Gil suggested. "It's even more, let's say, taboo to have you on a sex toy while you sport a bump..." He caressed through Mitsuo's belly and almost pur into his ears while telling him what he thought. "And I would surely be there to catch you if you really's gonna tumble." He added quickly, smiling at Mitsuo.

Gil's erection shot up to life when the moan hit him. It was something different... the toy inside of Mitsuo shifted in him so much he moaned. His extension. Getting so big and shift inside of his lover. Gil caught up with Mitsuo and held his arm slightly, sliding his palm along his waist down to his bum. "I could stroke you even, if you feel like it, during the contractions. The baby's head pressing at your prostate and your opening that's o so senstiive.... that would certianly keep you in the mood?" He said hopefully, waddling forward as his sneaky hand slipped through his crotch and lightly land his fingers on his vagina opening.