Mpreg Central
O The gods (Open to All) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: O The gods (Open to All) (/showthread.php?tid=11108)

The gods (Open to All) - tjopj44 - 03-08-2017

Rules: You can be basically anything you want to be, any magical creature and any god or demigod you want to be as long as it is already taken. Some of the gods available will be mentioned by me on the beggining of the story, but you can still pick them and chose pretty much anything, like gender, appearance, if pregnant or not, how many babies, hor far along, if seeder or carrier, if has a loved one (or ones, or even many), and so on.

Plot: In the beggining, there were only five gods. Each of them had different powers and habilities, but mostly they were able to manipulate the elements. One ruled over Earth, the other would control the Water, one would have control over Fire and one would have the power to control the Air. But the last one, Evan, was different. Instead of controlling, he had the power to create life, with the power of his magical heart, by getting pregnant and giving birth to anything he could imagine. One day, the five gods decided to combine their powers to create a planet, and so they did it, making a place with all of the elements in harmony. Finally, Evan used his magic to create animals and humans and many other creatures to live on that planet. But the other gods were sad, for they also wanted to create life. But Evan wasn't greedy, so he happily shared his power with the other gods. Some of them wanted to get pregnant themselves (carriers), but some others just wanted Evan (or later, the other gods) to have the babies they had imagined (seeders). The god of Life helped them as he could, getting pregnant with the creatures the other gods wanted and helping the gods that wanted to bear their own babies to get pregnant. With Evan's help, Water created merpeople, gods and goddess of oceans, rain, rivers, lakes and waves, water nymphs, demigods of water and more. Earth created dryads, gnomes, elves and demigods of Earth; Air created fairies, spirits of clouds, demigods of Air, Nymphs of wind, and so on. Fire created dragons, salamanders, spirits of flames, Demigods of Fire and gods of Vulcanoes. As time went by, other gods, demigods and creatures would be born, and Evan realized that his sons (were they animals, gods/goddess and demigods/demigodess, and so on) would also have the power to get pregnant.

(I think that's enough. Feel free to chose any god that hasn't been chosen, or create your own (just tell which god is he related to). You can also be any magical creature or demigod you want, and so on. Just be creative and have fun)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Evan
Species: God of Life
Role: Carrier and seeder
Pregnant/How many/how far along: Yes, 8 months pregnant with twins

Appearance: Tall and muscled, broad shoulders, big pecs and biceps, short and wavy chocolate-brown hair and green eyes with freckles on his nose. Doesn't have facial or body hair. Huge belly due to being pregnant (He is almost always pregnant, since he give birth to babies and gives them to people that want children but can't have their own). Usually he wears a white greek tunic, tight on the belly when he is pregnant and a crown of flowers

Personality: Selfless, kind hearted, nurturing, powerful. Also very protective to his brothers and babies, can be a little vengeful if they are attacked

Related to: The other four gods, is married to the goddess of love.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Rose
Species: Goddess of love
Pregnant: Not at the moment
Appearance: Short and a little chubby, with long and wavy red hair and blue eyes. She usually wears a white or a pink simple dress with red ribbon on her waist
Personality: Brave, accepting and loving. She can make people fall in love with anyone she wants.
Related to: Married with Evan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evan reclined himself on his chair in the temple. It was a big mansion on the top of a huge mountain, and it was called simply The Temple, since it was the first one, the one the gods made for them to live. Each god would have their private rooms inside the temple, places that were invisible to anyone but the god or goddess they belonged to (the gods could enter in each other's room if invited, though), but right now Evan was on the Throne room, that had a throne for each god/goddess. The god of life rubbed his huge belly as he felt the babies (two demigods, this time) kicking him, agitaded as usual. Evan soon started to hum them a song, a happy little tune he hoped would make them happy.

RE: The gods (Open to All) - Dusty779 - 03-08-2017

Name: Sama
Species: God of creativity
Role: Carrier and occasional seeder
Pregnant/How many/how far along: yes, 3, seven months.

Appearance: not overly tall, his form is unique. Looking much like an anthro tiger, he has prismatic coloured fur meaning it strobes and changes colour as he moves. He has deep black stripes that stand out against his fur, his eyes are a deep emerald green. He stands on digitigrade legs and largw paws which support his frame and dome of a belly.

Personally: chatty and overly friendly, he tends to always think of things others havent. He is sometimes concidered lazy, but that is only because he is rarely seen when he is working.

(Hope this is ok)

RE: The gods (Open to All) - Dusty779 - 03-11-2017

(Bump?)

RE: The gods (Open to All) - tjopj44 - 03-13-2017

(Sorry for the late reply, i've been very busy lately)

Evan smiled and stopped humming as he heard Sama coming into the throne's room "Hello, brother" he said. Sama wasn't actually his brother, since gods don't have DNA, but Evan would consider mostly every god or goddess as a brother or sister, unless those who were born from him on the first place. He knew Sama was carrying too, and was very glad for him. The thrones in the room could be easily moved by the gods with their powers so that they could talk with whoever they wanted "How are you and the little ones doing?" he asked Sama as he saw the god's enormous belly.

RE: The gods (Open to All) - secretsparrow - 03-13-2017

( Can I join? I probably wont be able to reply until tomorrow but this is cool.)

(03-13-2017, 08:59 AM)secretsparrow Wrote: ( Can I join? I probably wont be able to reply until tomorrow but this is cool.)

(sure, that would be great. I will reply our rp tomorrow too, sorry for the late)

RE: The gods (Open to All) - DragonKnight - 03-13-2017

(May I?)

(03-13-2017, 12:09 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: (May I?)

(sure, be my guest ^^)

RE: The gods (Open to All) - Dusty779 - 03-13-2017

The god smiled, his fur rustling a little as he rubbed his stomach and gave a purr at the genuine concern for his well being in the question "We are well, and yourselves? You are almost ready to pop are you not?" He asked tail swaying behind him as he got to his own chair

"Yes, i am" Evan laughed as he rubbed his belly, feeling the babies moving. He knew that, as a god, he could be pregnant for the time he wanted to be, and give birth instantly and without any pain. However, he enjoyed the feeling of a life growing inside him, he liked go through labor and birth like any of his creations, because he believed that doing it would help him to become closer to his children and develop a connection with them. He soon stood up and walked to Sama, and extended a hand to touch his belly, but stopped and raised his eyes to the god "May I?" he asked.

RE: The gods (Open to All) - Dusty779 - 03-14-2017

"Of course you may" he answers with a purr and smile "you know even when i wasnt pregnant i enjoyed a belly rub" he shifted to give him better access, his fur satiny soft even if it looked a bit disheveled from him rubbing his belly on his own

RE: The gods (Open to All) - tjopj44 - 03-14-2017

"Yes, indeed" Evan said with a smile as he rubbed his friend's belly "How are you feeling today, babies?" he said with a cute little voice to talk to the babies. He felt their kicks underneath his hands, and looked up to his brother to ask "Do you know their genders already?" he asked to the feline god in front of him, feeling his own babies kicking too, wondering if their unborn babies could feel the fraternal love between their parents.

RE: The gods (Open to All) - Dusty779 - 03-15-2017

He purred loudly and returned the gentle rubbing "no, decided i want it to be a surprise, its more fun that way" he says with a smile "they could be hermaphrodites or have no gender at all and i would love them all the same"

RE: The gods (Open to All) - tjopj44 - 03-21-2017

"Oh, I feel the same way" Evan said in amaze, with a kind smile on his face as he gave his friend a last belly rub and sat back on his throne, now rubbing his own belly. "I too shall love them forever, no matter what" he said, as a promise to the babies inside him

RE: The gods (Open to All) - Dusty779 - 03-21-2017

The feline smiled and slowly walked over "so, what are the plans for the day?" He asks "sure lazing around all day basking in the glow of our pregnancy is one thing, but after doing it so much for so long, it gets a little... boring doesn't it?"

RE: The gods (Open to All) - tjopj44 - 03-29-2017

"Well, i love what i do so much that i don't think i'll ever be tired of doing it" Evan said as he rubbed his belly "After all, this is why i was born, to create life, to give birth to so many new species and beings. It's kind of my job" he said with a dreamy look on his eyes "But i understand how you feel. Rose and I sometimes miss some new adventures and such. I wonder where she and the others are."

(so sorry for the late)

RE: The gods (Open to All) - Dusty779 - 03-31-2017

"True, but sitting around rubbing ones belly can get a bit boring occasionally you must admit" he says with a chuckle