Mpreg Central
Love is overrated [bhdire8] - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Love is overrated [bhdire8] (/showthread.php?tid=11128)

Pages: 1 2 3

Love is overrated [bhdire8] - LittleJayBirdie21 - 03-10-2017

Name: Aaron L.
Personality: Aaron is sweet and kind, known for his helpful nature. Though he can be temperamental at times if something annoys him.
History: he grew up in a pack that took care of their pups. He was the smallest one of their litter, and they didn't think he would survive. But he slowly grew up and continued to thrive, though being picked on by the others because of his small size. The alphas made fun of him because he would have no mate, while the omegas just made fun of how alphas wouldn't be interested in a runt like him. When he was the age of eight, hunters came into their home and slaughtered his family members. He escaped with his life, but was left with a few gashes to remember that moment. He's been wandering and thriving around the area since.
Will describe everything else during the roleplay

Aaron pulled himself through the snow. He usually travelled in his wolf form, since pulling through with two feet wasn't really the best thing. His ears moved once he heard paw steps skidding against the ground. His blue eyes moved back and panic flooded through him, not liking that wolves were on his trail. He ducked down and hoped he wouldn't be punished for just passing by. He didn't even know that he was trespassing on territory. He watched as two wolves appeared before him, growling in a threatening manner. Moving to shrink down more. A blonde wolf moved beside the darker wolf beside him, as if trying to soothe his pack mate. "Bruce, look at this. This is an omega! We definitely need one of those. We are running so low on mates that we need to find more, and we found one. I'm sure the alpha would be pleased," he said. The darker wolf, Bruce, nodded in agreement. "Ah, I can't wait to see who takes him up. Just wait till his heat comes, then he's going to be at the peak of his fertility," he grunted. Moving over behind Aaron and nudging his rear, causing him to jerk forward. "Come along, we're taking you to our alpha," he said. Leading the omega to a large home, which seemed cozy and secluded in the densely wooded area. Once inside, the two shifted back into their human form. Telling Aaron to morph, whom of which was in his boxers. He blushed sheepishly and struggled to hide himself. "Come on, just a little more," the blonde male coaxed. Leading him up the stairs and to a set of large doors. "Alpha! You in here?" He called, slamming his palm on the door a few times. "Look what we found in our territory! You'll like it!" He added loudly.

RE: Love is overrated [bhdire8] - bhdire8 - 03-11-2017

Name: Crux Halexi
Personality/history: Crux was the youngest leader ever of the pack. He was bonded with an omega before but his mate died at a raid. The incident left the leader devastated but he soon turned the frustration into passion to strengthen his pack. He could be cruel but deep down he still had his playful side, which was why his pack didnt really fear him, but respect him.

"Quiet!" The alpha was a little grumpy tonight. It should have been his mate's birthday, had he not died in that fateful raid. He was mulling over his grief with a cup of whiskey in his hands. Coming over to open the door, the alpha asked. "What have you gotten me again, Bruce? I imagine Charles' with you as always?" He could recognise Bruce's voice and understood his blonde buddy must be with him. "Dont tell me you trapped yet another hare and want me to keep it as a pet? Do remember last time it ended up pooing all over your house after i returned it to you." He said opening the door. He was quite surprised to see a third one standing there, in his boxers alone and shaking.like a leaf in the cold air. "Oh you two, what have you done?" He asked, exasperated.

RE: Love is overrated [bhdire8] - LittleJayBirdie21 - 03-11-2017

"Yeah, Charles' with me. You need to open the door! We didn't catch a hare this time, promise," he said. Watching as the door opened up, pleased to see the surprised look of the alpha as he saw the third male. "We found him on our territory, and we've confirmed he has no pack. There isn't another wolf scent on him. And he is also an omega, so we brought him to you to see what you think. Wouldn't he be beneficial to the pack? We're running low on omegas to breed, so I'm glad we found this little guy. From his scent, his heat is going to be here soon," Bruce explained. "Besides, we can't just send him off. Who knows how long he's been out fending for himself. It looks as if he doesn't even have a mate yet, poor thing," he said. Moving a hand up to gently pat at the omegas back. Aaron watched as the two spoke to one another, shifting around and quivering from the cold breeze. Not liking that he was in his boxers, especially in front of the alpha.

It took considerable effort for Crux to suppress the growl that threatened to unleash. "Bruce! Even if you want to show me, you couldnt just let him shiver in the cold. I dont think an omega with pneumonia's gonna help anyone in any way." He saif as he quickly took off his sleeping gown and put it around the omega's shoulders and guided him into the warmth of house. He could feel the small male quivering still, his lips blue. Crux only hesitated for a little before lifting the omega off his feet and carried him to near the fire. "Close the door Charles. You two are reckless as ever!"

Bruce winced as the alpha growled at them for their recklessness. "Yeah, though I'm surprised he doesn't have a mate. Maybe it's because of how tiny he is?" He questioned stepping in and allowing Charles to close the door. Aaron watched as the alpha took off his gown and wrapped it around his body. Pleased to actually know he was going to get warmer. A soft noise left his lips as he was lifted up into strong arms. He nearly panicked, but told himself that he was safe in this pack. And the fact that he wasn't going to fend for himself anymore out in that cruel world. "So... Who do you think would like this omega? He's small, cute, and probably great for holding a litter. I don't think he's ever been used, so he's an unmarked and unmated omega. Hard to find those, especially just out wandering on their own," he hummed. Watching the two with curiosity.

Crux had to agree on the tiny part. The omega was so small he could almost fit his bum on his palms alone. He sat down with the omega in front of the fireplace, putting the small male on his lap and started rubbing his body to warm him up faster. "Before you wonder about all those, do me a favor and fill the kettle with water. Some hot water should do this omega a little good." He ordered Bruce before turning back to the stranger. "I guess we are being very rude. What's your name?" He bit back himself from adding "little one" at the end. It would be inappropriate for him to add such endearment. "Where did you two find him exactly?" He turned to ask his packmates.

The omega huffed as he was sat down in front of the fireplace, shifting around on the others lap as he struggled to get comfortable. Eyes closing as he felt hands run along his body to warm him. Bruce nodded and went off to go find a kettle, heating up some water for the omega. Aaron glanced over and blinked at the male he was sitting in. "Name? Aaron," he murmured softly. Leaning into the others warmth, listening to Charles speak up when the alpha asked about where they found him. "We found him a little ways from here, around the stream. I have no clue how long he's been out on his own, especially in weather like this. From what I could tell, he was seperated from his pack," he said. Watching as Bruce brought the kettle, a towel, and a bucket. Making sure no one burned themselves with this kettle or hot water. So he just mixed it with a bit of cold water, making sure it wasn't too hot. But it was hot enough to where he could warm up greatly.

Crux nodded at Bruce as he handed him a hot towel and started rubbing on Aaron's body and arms. "So? I think you have answers to all our questions. Aaron..? Where's your pack? Why are you wandering around alone in this weather?" He confirmed that the omega wasnt with any pack as he smelt only of the fresh scent of snow and pine. Laced with a sweetness like honey and huckleberry indicating he was at the brink of entering into heat. "You should know how dangerous it is for you to be alone. Your scent would be attravting.not only werewolves, but real wolves around. Every alpha around would try to mount you."

"My pack? Most are dead... A group of hunters came in and tore my pack to shreds. I don't know if I was the only who survived. I've been wandering around because I have no home, haven't had one for years," he said. Looking down as the other ran the hot towel over his body, starting to grow warm and his shivering ceased. "Really? I haven't had anyone come up to me to be my mate. The pups who I grew up with told me I wouldn't have one because of how small I was. Since I was the runt of the pack..." He kept his gaze down not wanting to meet anyone's gaze. He heard someone click their tongue, and knew it was Bruce. "Damn, that is a bunch of lies. You're the cutest omega I've ever seen. I'm sure when ou reach your hest all of the alphas would be all over you," Bruce said.

"Quiet Bruce!" The alpha growled, this time unable to hide his agitation. He had been grumpy anyway, so he hoped that wouldn't hint the young male off that he had been feeling strangely possessive of the omega already. He cleared his throat and added. "I have been trying to interrogate this omega, would you please stop interrupting?" He asked, a little more calmed now. "So, have you ever been to heat before?" He asked, then added considering he could lack the basic knowledge being deprived of a pack for so long. "Have you ever felt the need to ... mate? Say, you started lubricating and then sought to find a place to settle down, surrounding it with soft things, ferns, haystacks... in short, nesting?" He asked, hoping this would give the omega a little more idea. He had proceeded down to his waist, surprised to find himself able to surround Aaron's narrow waist with his hands.

Aaron watched as the male winced as the other snapped at him. Obviously he hadn't quite caught onto the alpha's feelings for the omega. Who just glanced back to look at the male behind him. "Yes, I've been in heat before. It's happened quite a bit, but I don't have a mate or pups to care for," he sighed lightly. Settling back against his body. "All the time during my heat. It's hard going through that without a mate," Aaron mumbled softly. "And I've made a few nests, but it's hard to stay in one spot all the time out there. I'm afraid of what's going to happen," he added. Content that the other was still warming him up. After a while, a soft yawn left his lips. Indicating that he was struggling not to fall asleep right there on his lap. He's always wanted a mate and pups, but no alpha seemed interested in him. His spine quivered when the towel reached lower, struggling to calm himself from the sudden jolt of excitement he felt.

Aaron frowned harder hearing how Aaron had survived a few heats out there in the wild, all vulnerable and practically invitng invasion. He wondered why was it possible even for him to stay unharmed till this day, for it was easy to distinguish this omega was ready, even eager, for breeding. When he proceeded to wiping nearing omega's tail, even though Aaron was trying hard to suppress his reaction, it was simply impossible for Crux to not notice when he was in such close proximity. He glanced at Charles and Bruce, both are eligible young alphas in the pack, and started urging them to leave due to unknown reasons even to himself. "Charlie and Bruce, please spread the message around that I would be conducting a pack meeting tomorrow morning, right at this place. We would decide how we are going to deal with Aaron, whether we keep him in the pack, or if he would choose any eligible alphas here. Let's all get some sleep now." He said, holding Aaron a tiny bit closer to his chest as he said so.

The omega just stayed settled back close to the alpha. Feeling relief and content when being so close to him. He glanced over to see the male urging Charles and Bruce away. "Sure thing, Crux. We'll spread the word about the meeting for tomorrow morning," Charles stated, walking off with his pack mate. Going to tell a few about the meeting, while urging them to spread the word. They weren't going to tell them about what they were doing, since he knew they could wait. Aaron yawned and reached a hand up, rub his eyes in exhaustion. "Where am I going to sleep?" He questioned. Just wanting to settle down and rest, he's been walking ever since sunrise. So he yearned to curl up and sleep the night away. He closed them, slightly drifting off for a moment, before blinking his eyes open. Gaze looking over toward the alpha, who's name he found out was Crux.

The alpha let out an imperceptable relieved sigh seeing the two younger alphas left his house. He looked down at the omega who he had just finished wiping down and released him. "you could sleep here. The couch's all yours. If you need anything, let me know." His possessiveness was greatly reduced as soon as his "competition" left. It also cleared his mind enough that he realised how he had been affected by the omega, and instnatly he felt a little guilty towards his mate. He oculdn't believe his loyalty towards his mate had swayed, on his birthday no less. He forced himself to look away from how cute the omega appeared to be falling asleep then startling awake himself. With a cold mask on him again, he started ascending the stairs. "I would be leaving the fire on. Good night."

Aaron hummed in content as he was told to sleep omg the couch. His head moved in a nod and he got up onto the couch. He climbed up and settled down, wishing a goodnight toward the other. But the alpha was already up the stairs and away from where he was. Settling down, he drifted off into a gentle sleep. Once the morning came, he woke up really early. Body shaking as he shifted around on the couch. He panted and got up into a slight sitting position. His body felt uncomfortably hot, while his boxers were soaked. He squirmed and bit his lip, knowing well the alpha would yell at him when he found out he soaked his robe. He shifted and got up, awkwardly hobbling to the bathroom to see what was going on. And he realized his heat had started, which caused him to curse lightly. He grabbed for a towel and soaked it in cold water, pressing against his skin. Hoping that would at least calm his heat down slightly. He moved his hand down into his boxers, fingers brushing up against his slick hole. Causing a whimper to emit from his lips. The scent of an alpha just making him feel dizzy. He buried his face into the robe, which still smelled of Crux. He pushed his fingers into himself and tried to pleasure himself. Pumping and twisting his fingers, shuddering at how slick and warm they have become. After a while, he whined out against the robe and released into his boxers. He squirmed and pulled them off, snooping for a clean pair of boxers, accidentally replacing the one he had been wearing with the one he grabbed. Leaving the soaked boxers upstairs while the alpha was still sleeping. He snuck down the stairs and washed himself off, getting himself clean once more. Before he slipped on the boxers that he had grabbed from Crux's room.

Crux slowly came to awake when his nose picked up the scent of an omega in heat. The sweet aroma like honey and huckleberry, and also a touch of marshmallow. In short, very enticing. He cracked open his eyes, his alpha instincts acting before he did. He sat up, looked around for the source and was surprised to find the couch already vacant. He got out of bed slowly, eyes darting around searching for the omega. Nothing. He went to open teh windows to lessen the overwhelming scent in the house, and went on to take a quick shower when he was surprised by an even thicker smell. He picked up the soaked boxers and almost licked on it, urged by his inner beast. He quickly threw it into the shower and rinse it, lessengin the smell and regaining more senses to him. What's the omega thinking, leaving his soaked boxer here! He growled and yelled. "Aaron! What have you done!"

Aaron shuffled around and desperately tried to do things to soothe his heat. Flinching as he heard Crux's rough voice yell at him. He bit his lip and scuffled to the kitchen, pressing a cold washcloth to his neck. Body shuddering, causing a whimper to exit his throat. "I can't help it!" He called back. shifting around to settle back, I sure of what to do. He was afraid to stay here, but he was also afraid to head out and get jumped on by an alpha out there. He just sat down at the table and groaned in irritation. Brushing and rubbing against anything that was cool to the touch. Panting and whining in need, eyes growing hazy and clouded. Aaron just allowed his face to bury against the robe he was still wearing. Taking in the scent of the alpha, not liking that his heat was up to its peak when the scent was around. It caused others to get the hint that he was ready to be bred and filled with pups. But he knew he had to deal with it for now until his heat was done.

"You brat." Crux huffed out his frustration for being togehter with an omega who didn't even know basic omega ettiquettes. Omegas shouldn't inflict any misleading signs, and leaving a boxer full of his slick was the most dangerous invitation to any alpha, meaning they are willing and ready to be banged to oblivion. He sighed and decided this would perhaps be the safest distance that they kept. As a mature alpha, he had ways to settle with the arousing smell as long as the omega kept his distance like this. "Stay where you are if you don't want to be knotted right now. My scent should be enough to drive off all unwanted advances. Just... try to make through this downstaris. How long do your heats usually take?"

The omega whined as he rocked his hips weakly, growing irritated that the alpha wasn't coming to help. "I don't know how long my heats take, it's been a long time since an alpha had been around me. So I think it's going to stick around for a while," he said. He didn't really want to be cooped up in the building, he wanted to go and see if he could find a mate. He shifted around and just draped himself over the chair when he slid off. "What if I do want to be knotted?" He questioned to himself. Hand moving to move into the boxers he had snatched. Shuddering once more at how slick he was, knowing the others scent wasn't helping him. But the other wouldn't want to deal with him, so he had to pull through.

"I don't know how much of it was your heat talking, though if you really do want, all you have to do was ask. I am sure no alpha could resist such an offer." Crux yelled down, his heart pumped a little faster hearing Aaron's plea but he didn't want to see the omega regretting his decision earlier. HE finally added after some contemplation. "Even me, I couldn't resist that." He said in a voice that would be barely audible to Aaron, he himself not sure if he was really offeirn ghimself as an option for him.