Mpreg Central
Mpreg furry island - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Mpreg furry island (/showthread.php?tid=11612)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Mpreg furry island - Hermlover69 - 06-17-2017

This was an rp in 2012-2014, I like furry mpreg a lot and I never got to rp in this unfortunately... But I wanna at least try to revive it, just to try at least, anyway, for anyone interested its just an rp about pregnant male furries of diffrernt species live on an island,each in different states of pregnancy. Fill this if interested, also no limits on how much you can carry

Name:

Species:

Stage of pregnancy:

Amount of young:

Appearance:

Name: will cavas

Species:white rabbit

Stage of pregnancy: month 4, already showing

Amount of young: 10, but they told him it was 4, so he doesn't know nyet

Appearance: white fur with green eyes and wears a green Hawaiian shirt

*rubbed my belly as I sat in a chair outside my hut. The doctors did say I'd get big, but should I already be this big? Nonetheless, I get up despite being burdened by an almost 9 month looking bump and look around

RE: Mpreg furry island - DragonKnight - 06-17-2017

Name: Ryne

Species: Kangaroo

Stage of pregnancy: 3 months, already showing

Amount of young: 20

Appearance: tan fur with blue eyes, wears a small skirt and bra.

Ryne walked down the road, rubbing his large belly. He was carrying twenty babies but he looked overdue with 7. He noticed Will sitting alone. "Hey Will! How are you today?" He asked.

RE: Mpreg furry island - Hermlover69 - 06-17-2017

Oh, h-hi ryne! W-whoa you got big since I last saw you! How many are you carrying anyway?

RE: Mpreg furry island - Devotedhelper15 - 06-17-2017

Hi! May I join? I was thinking of doing something a little different, though. Here, look.

Name: Natasha
Species: Neko
State of Pregnancy: Not pregnant

Appearance: Long brown hair, brown eyes, white neko ears, white tail, 5'1", healthy hourglass figure, black, thin rectangular prescription glasses. She is often seen on the island wearing open-toed shoes (flip flops, sandals, platform heels, etc.), short, brightly colored shorts and spaghetti strap tops or anything that exposes the midriff (what with the heat) or in a light spaghetti strap dress.

Personality: She is not pregnant herself, but she loves to help those who are and has made many friends on the island this way. She is friendly, loving, compassionate, upbeat, energetic and always delighted to help anyone who needs it in any way she can.

(All are welcome?

*ignore the ?

*sits on chair outside my hut rubbing belly*
I'm starting to think there's more than for in me....
*rubs belly worried

*I walk along the beach and spot Will* *I happily walk towards him* Hey, Will! How you doing today, buddy? How are the babies?

Heavy....I'm starting to think there's more than 4 in here...
*sighs*
I mean...I get it if it's true, I am a bunny...eh but enough about me
*lightens up and smiles*
How are you natasha?

Yeah. Looking at the size of you, I kind of guessed that, mate. I'm fine. *i kneel beside you* Are the little ones being good to you? Oh! Have they started kicking yet?

*I blush as you feel a kick on your hand*
Y-yes they are. Hehe...it's weird knowing you have life growing inside of you...even weirder to feel it moving around
*chuckles*
But they aren't too much trouble
*rubs belly*
Not for daddy
*smiles*

(I didn't actually touch you yet) May I feel? *I blush a bit asking this, I always feel kind of weird about it*

*blushes but smiles*
Yes you can

And I've heard that, yeah. I can imagine. Like, knowing you're pregnant from a test or whatever is one thing, but to actually feel it, to have some tangible, sensory proof that it's there, it's gotta be quite the mind-screwer. That's probably an understatement.

*I gently rest a shaky hand on your belly and wait*

*smiles and blushes*
Yeah, i still have some trouble accepting im pregnant, being a guy and all, but I know I'm not the only one who's going through this, so I'm glad

*still waiting with a hand on your belly* Yeah, and no matter what happens you always got us. All of you guys always have me. No one on this island will have to go through this alone.

*you feel it kick*
Hehe~ they like you I guess ~
*smiles and rubs my belly*
Calm down guys, I know it's cramped, kicking won't help, it's gonna get more cramped in a few months.
*looks at you*
Thanks Natasha! You really help guys like me out you know?

*i feel the kick and my hand jolts before I place it on your belly again* *gasp* Oh my! What little balls of energy we have here! *I smile* It's my pleasure, Will. *i stroke your head and ears* There's nothing I wouldn't at least try in order to help you guys. *I smile at you as I feel the babies kicking against my hand* Yeah, there is definitely more than 4 in there.

*I giggle as I start to rub circles on your belly* Alright, alright, little ones. That's enough. I think you're starting to make your Mummy feel uncomfortable.