Mpreg Central
C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) (/showthread.php?tid=11752)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - Lovebite - 11-09-2018

((Sure.))

The last few months of Morrison's pregnancy passed quickly, he grew even larger and they would soon realize that he was carrying twins when his labor finally came. Though for now he was content with the thought that he was almost done with the pregnancy, he was as big as he could get, round and firm and he knew he would be delivering soon. His instincts told him so even though he would rather just keep going along with his life and live in the present.

He was by himself today, Jamie wasn't there and he would have been worried if the priest hadn't left him a note. Morrison wasn't the best at reading but he understood what the note was trying to say and knew Jamie was off helping the same omega he had told him about before. An omega who had just presented and had been taken advantage of, the priest was called to pray over him and the child and relieve them of their sins. From what he overheard or read of Jamie's conversations with townsfolk and his correspondence between the omega he was aware of the situation. The other omega wasn't having such as healthy as a time he was with his own unwanted pregnancy and he was stealing Jamie away from him because he couldn't deal with his own pregnancy alone as he was.

Morrison frowned as he sat in the garden, he spent more time outside now then not and his stress was lower than ever before. But he was growing more and more annoyed that Jamie wasn't around, especially as his due date approached. Even though they weren't truly mates, he was the father of the kid inside of him and he wanted him around naturally.

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-09-2018

(thanks for that ;) and twins! ha Morrison would have a relatively easier time delivering perhaps, as compared with the other Morrison in the alternate universe where there's 2 smaller babies xD)

Jamie was a naturally loving person, and when he saw the tiny omega who'd been taken advantage of, he assimilated with him grateful - for 1 he was small and scrawny like himself, and for 2, he sort of portrayed his own guilt on the omega as well. Jamie had forced himself on Morrison when he first presented, he felt himself like the perpetrator of this poor omega who'd been suffering from very serious symptoms right from the beginning. Sometimes he wondered how vastly different this omega - Silas - and the omega at home was.

Silas was really the typical omega. he was small and timid, especially after the violation he had suffered, he shut himself out of everything. somehow, the weaker alpha scent from Jamie was the only thing that calmed him, and he had grew closer to the priest over time. Jamie was relieved to see Silas was finally through the morning sickness, and finally, at 6 months, the omega was showing.

He came back after another session with the omega. As the pregnancy of Silas progressed, his emotional upheavals were agitated by the hormonal changes. He had screamed and yelled from recalling the night he was violated, and the priest was beyond exhausted attempting to hold him still on his bed, preventing himself from hurting his baby. He came back with his back slumped and his head lowered. He didn't notice Morrison at all as he passed by the garden.

That was definitely the last straw when Jamie walked right past him and of course, since he wasn't the stereotypical omega he grew angry instead of sad. He pushed himself up from the bench slowly, just in time to catch Jamie before he slipped inside of the sanctuary. As he waddled behind him and shut the door before he could fully open it, he turned Jamie and pressed him so his back was flat against the door. His belly pinning him as he leaned into him just a bit. Pressing his nose to his neck to take in his scent and growling weakly, silent as he just relaxed and took in his scent as they stood outside the door. "Why do you leave us for so long?" He asked him quietly.

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-09-2018

Jamie was more than ready to slip back into the little stone house, ready to take quick bath and call it a day, but the hand from behind frightened him. If it wasn't for the familiar scent of Morrison, he would have screamed and yelled for help. With his back banged against the door snapped shut right in front of him, he squirmed and pressed himself harder against the door. "Morrison!" he squirmed, attempting to merge into the door so as not to put too much pressure on Morrison's bump. "what are you doing?" he asked looking up, not daring to move at all afraid that he might hurt the belly.

"i told you. i was out tending Silas. He had gone through a panic attack today and I had to hold him still. you know, amazingly his belly was way smaller than yours. I gotta find a way to make him eat more... or his baby's not going to get enough nutrients." Jamie looked down at the bump that looked awkwardly large even on as big a man as Morrison. He looked up at Morrison and tilted his head to the side. "Silas had been doing so good before... but after today. I don't know, i left my handkerchief there hoping it would help him sleep through the night. It's been strange how he grew attached to my scent. Perhaps because my scent wasn't aggressive like others?" he chattered on, lost in his thoughts as he spoke his mind not really understanding the omega's thoughts.

Morrison growled again when Jamie complained, he wanted his touch and his scent, even despite how much he rejected the stereotypes that came with being an omega he needed to nest. Nesting was a natural thing and he had a hard time resisting his so called alpha as he purred at his scent and nuzzled him. "Why can't you have someone else tend to him? Aren't you worried about leaving your child for so long? What if they arrive when you aren't here?" He asked him and pressed his belly more firmly against him, growling again more aggressively when he spoke about the omega he had been tending to. "Don't talk to me about him. I don't care. I just want you here." He said and he pressed his face more firmly into the crook of his neck, forcing him against the door with his firm mound and sheer size compared to Jamie.

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-10-2018

Jamie did soften a bit when he vaguely heard the purs - it was some really cute sound that didn't match with the overall image of Morrison at all, and that made the alpha secretly crack into a smile noticing the instincts kicking in for the omega. But realistically speaking, no one else in the village was qualified enough to take care of Slias, and Jamie coudln't really make the promise - no matter how tempting it was - to agree to Morrison's request.

"Morrison... you know i can't leave the villagers alone. And even IF - a big if, mind you - i could find someone to take care of him, they couldn't really respond to his medical needs. You can take care of yourself much better. You are independent and you're fine. you just told me that this morning when i asked if you need a hand sitting up." he said, the young priest mentioning about th eincident from that morning more in a friendly banter way, since it was quickly quite clear the omega was having difficulty pushing himself up with the bump weighing him down.

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - Lovebite - 11-10-2018

The bigger man sighed then and he lifted his head from the priests shoulder and looked at him with a frown when he replied the way he did,"And what's stopping him from being independent too? He's got parents. He's only using you." The omega replied and crossed his arms over his belly as he rolled his eyes and pushed past the alpha to walk into the building then, waddling heavily. He hated the fact that Jamie had said that, all he wanted was a little attention even despite their rough start,"I see now. You get me pregnant and then leave me to tend to myself." He complained as he walked through the sanctuary and towards the back where the room they shared was.

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-10-2018

"silas wasn't using me... he was poor enough suffering through what he had to..." Jamie was defending Silas before he could think about it properly when Morrison moved away from him. immediately, he missed the touch of his omega and he trotted behind him, dragged slow by the need of picking up the medical kit that was dropped to the floor when he was shoved.

"hey wait for me Morrison...." he said catching up. "you know that's not what i meant... and don't walk too fast! you'd hurt your back... " he bit his lip at the accusation from Morrison. "i... i have already tried so hard to take care of you...." he said suddenly feeling the stress and frustration building. "i had tried SO hard... " he recalled all the times he attempted to help, only to be shoved away ruthlessly by Morrison. Granted their relationship had warmed up significantly over the months, but to Jamie, it was all imprinted that Morrison didn't need his attention - and Silas somewhat came as a substitution for him to portray all his guilt and desire to nurture someone to fill the void. "Y-you... you never needed me..." he said in a half complaint, telling Morrison how he really felt.

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - Lovebite - 11-10-2018

"I've suffered too. Y'know. And you are the one that caused most of my suffering, why don't you try and ease my suffering?" He didn't slow down, he kept walking, he wanted to get to their bed and sit down, frowning as he kept on waddling, one of his hands moving to his back to support the weight of his front, looking back at Jamie as he spoke again. Stopping and turning back to him, looking at him as he rose his voice and he frowned,"You haven't been trying to do anything but try and make up for your own fuck ups." He replied in a snap, barely realzing that they were standing in the middle of the churches sanctuary when he had cursed. "That's the only reason your doing this. To spite me."

He frowned, with a gesture to his belly,"You sorta forced your way into my life when you shot your load in me and created this! And now you won't even spend time with me or the accident you made." His hands rested against his middle and he stepped closer to Jamie again as he reached out and took the others hand, bringing his palms and placing them against his belly. "You won't even spend time with your kid."

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-11-2018

Holding his kit in front of him like that was his shield, Jamie yelled back. "i didn't do that to spite you! i-i... I ...." the word "love' lingered on the tip of his tongue but he never could get it out. Not when Morrison was yelling at him like that and he didn't like it one bit how the omega was suddenly so spiteful of him. He had thought they'd warmed up enough, but it looked like he was still annoyed with him. "why would you always intrepret my actions with the worst, to define me with the worst things you could think of?" he retorted at the hurt that shot through him with Morrison's harsh words.

"i...." the intinct in Jamie was to take a step back when Morrison came forward to him. He flinched when he grabbed his wrist, fully prepared to be hit he even closed his eyes - only to have his palm touching something firm and warm.

He cracked open his eyes, to look up at Morrison in shock. "i-i... " he knew he'd been stammering, but the shock was real. He curled his fingers a little and stepped closer to the omega, morrison's shadow casted over him. "i'm... i do want to spend time with my kid. B-but.. i thought you didn't like it." he said quietly. "y-you didn't like me touching you..." he went a step furhter to huge Morrison squarely on his middle. "i wished so hard that i could have talked to the baby like how i did with Silas...." he let slip what he probably shouldn't have.

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - Lovebite - 11-12-2018

Morrison met Jamie's eyes as he looked up at him and he looked back while he held his hands against the fabric that covered his round belly. He watched his face and tilted his head as he stepped closer,"Do you really?" He asked and he frowned,"I... I don't mind..." He said and he shook his head, as Jamie embraced him and his mound, he moved his hands up his arms and was going to hug him back. Before he had said what he did, his brows furrowing as he pushed Jamie away,"What? What did you just say?" He wasn't sure if he heard him correctly as he stepped back to look at the priest, a hand against his middle still.

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-13-2018

The alpha's heart was beating very fast, hearing Morrison telling him he didn't mind - and what's more, teh omega was almost hugging him back... until he stopped and pushed him away. Jamie looked up with confused eyes, again hurt with the pushing away now that he thought they'd warmed up. "What did i say? i said i wanted to talk to our baby like...." his voice trailed off when he sawt he clear anger written all over the bigger man's face, and he couldn't help but flinch. Yes, Morrison could be intimidating when he was all worked up..... and he couldn't understand the reason for it.

"But what's wrong!" he said, not understanding the jealousy at alll. "Silas was a patient, why would you be so annoyed at him when you hadn't even seen his face?"

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - Lovebite - 11-14-2018

The large omega, pressed his fist into the curve of his back as he waddled away, he was done arguing as he walked towards the back of the church where their bedroom was. "You know what you said! You didn't make a mistake." He frowned, his other hand going to support the weight of his belly as he stomped away into their room. His brows knit together when the other spoke and turned back to him as he stood beside their bed and snapped at him,"Because he's stealing you from me-" He gasped briefly and leaned against the bed briefly, grimacing as he held his belly,"Fuck..." He breathed in and out slowly, starting to stand up straight again, confused about what just happened.

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-14-2018

"He wasn't stealing ...." Jamie shut his mouth to process what he just heard. He thought hard into those words, and finally something sort of lit up. "Y-you weren't happy with him stealing me away from you.... you want me to be with you. You wanted me...?" he knitted his brows together at the information contained int hose few simple words. "are you saying y-you want me around...?" he was beginning to get to it when the grimace came.

"Morri...." he came forward watching the sudden agony. "you alright?" now he suspected that had something to do with the high emotions of the omega, but he looked rather fine now. "come take a seat... you shouldn't be worked up now." he said holding the omega at his lower belly to get him to sit donw on the bed .... was that another whimper when he touched the omega?

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - Lovebite - 11-16-2018

Morrison frowned as he leaned against the bed,"Of course I do. I'm fucking pregnant with your kid, a kid that I didn't even want to have. But now you won't even sit with me any more." He rolled his eyes as Jamie seemed to get a different idea in his head but he didn't stop him as he just tried to relax as he felt pain in his side and stomach. Sinking down onto the bed slowly and leaning back as his thighs spread more for his belly to relax there. "I'm fine." He shook his head and waved the other off, though he didn't seem to be fine as he held his belly with one hand and supported himself with the other.

Grimacing still, though his face relaxed once he was sitting and he sighed as the stress on his back relaxed, silent and slowly rubbing at his belly. He felt around his middle and pressed his palm firmly against the orb of flesh, he was big, but he was sure he was still too early along to be worried about labor.

But little did he know that he was carrying twins and twins usually came early sometimes, especially with even a little bit of stress like today. His alpha hadn't been around and he had been trying to ignore fix bodys warnings of needing to nest, maybe he brought this upon himself. "I'm fine." He shook his head and looked down at himself, bringing his other hand from behind him to hold his belly, sighing heavily,"Yeah. I'm okay." He said.

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-17-2018

It was that conflicting message that had Jamie perhaps also subconsciously reduced his time spent around the omega. On one hand he claimed he wanted Jamie to be present, on the other he could so casually announce he didn't want the kid at all - which was true, but still hurting for Jamie to hear it since he had assumed at least there would be some affection after all these months of Morrison carrying the new life around.

he heard Morrison, but what he was seeing told him otherwise. Jamie looked cautiously at the little gestures from the omega, and noted his constant stroking of his belly. "Are you sure? coz.... " the alpha finally reached out to touch Morrison on his bump. "this doesn't fele... " just as he started, there was another tensing up from the omega, started from his womb. "Wait...." Jamie's brows knitted tight together and he placed another hand on Morrison's bump as well, reaching low and deep, almost pushing into Morrison's pelvis as he examined the position of the baby.

"w-wait this doesn't feel right... Morrison. Do you usually feel these building? a-and.. this is very important. How often do you feel the baby kicking? like, do they kick at both ends, at the same time?" he said finally getting a chance to really feel Morrison's belly, to perform the usual procedures he would do on other pregnant people in the village.

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - Lovebite - 11-17-2018

Of course he felt something for the life inside of him, he didn't want it to fail at living any more, if he would have a miscarriage it would hurt. But then again he was afraid of what would happen when it finally came, it would be more real and Jamie would be able to have more control over the relationship of him and also the child inside ot him. He tried not to think about that though, it stressed him out too much to do so,"Yeah. I'm sure." He replied simply and looked at the other who knelt before him and held his belly with him, taking away his hands and leaning back just a bit. Allowing Jamie to feel around, he shut his eyes and let him do his job, not arguing with his worry until the other pressed more firmly against his belly.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He half complained, gripping the sheets of the bed when his stomach tightened again, it was a bad cramp and he hoped it didn't mean what he thought it did. As he sat up a bit more, alert and listening to what Jamie said to him,"What do you mean? I cramp a little every once in a while. I wouldn't be surprised if all this damn stress you're giving me is making it worse." He brought his hand up again to place his palm against the side of his belly, frowning and trying to think about what he asked him next,"I don't know, they just kick a lot. There's never a time when I don't feel them." He sighed.

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-19-2018

"no, i mean... do they always move around. Like, on left and right, AT the same time...." Jamie said. Morrison's womb tightened and he was uanble to feel the outline of the baby - which he suspected to be 2 now - but then with Morrison, Jamie could never quite extract the information he needed. "Alright, ok, it's still alirght, nothing's wrong. you better not get stressed out...." It was, however, Jamie who was pulling on his hair, appearing more distressed than the pregnant omega.

"ok, ok calm down Jamie, you can do this." he muttered to himself strolling around the room. "Morri-.... never mind." he decided he could just leave that information out. Perhaps it was just one big baby - Morrison did appear to have a massive bump, but maybe it's really just one. yea, that would still be possible, no need to alert him prematurely.

"Morrison listen to me, you gotta keep yourself calm... i-it's.. it's still too early. You should still have a least a couple weeks to go. We should try to slow things down ok?" Jamie pulled up Morrison's shirt and cringed when he saw the spiderweb of stretchmarks on him. It was the first time in awhile for him to be seeing Morrison's naked bump, so he was a bit taken aback by the dark lines suddenly making an appearance.

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - Lovebite - 11-28-2018

Morrison had to think about that question as his brows knit together and he looked at Jamie as his hands searched the firm flesh of his rounded belly, rubbing the back of his neck while watching him. Actually attempting to think about a real answer to that question, he nodded finally as he answered,"Yeah, everywhere. It doesn't matter. They move around everywhere."He said firmly, not understanding why Jamie asked the questions he did but he answered them as best he could even though he didn't understand all this pregnancy stuff himself.

While looking at him and listening, he nodded and looked down at the others hands against his stomach, he sighed and relaxed slowly while sitting there on the edge of the bed,"I'm not stressed. I'm just upset."He muttered, he didn't think he'd lose his temper as he did, he didn't even like Jamie...Not really, he had taken advantage of him and forced him to stay in this shitty church. Why the hell would he like him? Why would he even be upset that he may be getting attached to another omega who he didn't even know? "I just wish you didn't leave me alone with your spawn for so long... I'm fat and uncomfortable and you have the nerve to leave me alone to go play house with that fucking whore omega."

He grunted again and his hands went to his belly again as he stopped talking, just holding his round belly while taking in deep breaths when Jamie told him to stay calm,"I am calm! Stop fucking telling me to stay calm, I *am* calm."He huffed and held his mound that contained the unwanted child or children they had created by accident, grimacing and sinking back on the bed more,"You're the one getting me all worked up." He muttered and took his hands away from his tight stomach as Jamie touched his bare middle after bringing up the shirt.

RE: The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-30-2018

Jamie cringed at Morrison describing Silas with such a horrible word. the foul mouth of Morrison just never seized to make Jamie flinch. He disagreed with his habit, but he had long abandoned his attempt of trying to restrain him on that. Jamie looked up, surprised again at how Morrison sounded whiny and needy with that.... telling him he was lonely... that was really not like himself. There was a part of his heart that had started to hope..

And then Morrison snapped again. He was so grumpy all the time. Jamie wished they could sometimes talk calmly - to really communicate and not just end up one yelling and the other being yelled at. Jamie's hands again clasped onto his belly after beign pushed away by Morrison. "Morrison, I need to check... i need to see how low the baby is right now." he said searching for the base of the womb. "that could tell us if they're really ready to come...."

"Can you maybe lay down on the bed? it might help a little if we put something between your legs.. Silas did appreciate it a lot." jamie said and quickly bit his lip at mentioning the other omega's name, realising his big mistake... and now when he thought about it, Silas' name might have really come up way too often...