Mpreg Central
O rags to royalty - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: O rags to royalty (/showthread.php?tid=11763)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: rags to royalty - Gadiva22 - 12-29-2017

The king walked over and kneeled by his head. He felt deep sadness but remained calm. He reached out and gently stroked drakars snout. He gently lay a kiss between his eyes placing his foehead to drakars. Hed missed him being awake so insteade waved his hand and a very old lookinh blanket appeared on his freind. I had had a pattern of a boy and a drake playing on it. "I love you deakar with all my heart. Your my dearest freind and id truly be lost without you.

RE: rags to royalty - Dusty779 - 12-29-2017

Draka gave a soft murph and groan, his wings, such as they were, shifted a little and his eyes twitched open slowly "You better not be crying again" he groaned out softly and tiredly. he stretched a little, giving a soft, near yelp as he moved his rear legs, causing some pulling on his bandaged stomach. he didn't lift his head but his eyes swivelled to look up at the king "mmph... what day is it?... and when did you come to?"

"Iv been awake for 2 days iv just been a little scattered" he look back at aiden. He then turmed his gaze to his drake and smiled. "No im not crying all though i want to. Im just glag your ok." He hugged his drakes neck.

the Drake gave a slight groan at the hug and nodded "I've lost track of how many days its been" he says softly "I seem to wake up just long enough to eat, drink and that's about it... i haven't even had a good look at the eggs yet" he says still sounding very tired and like he hasn't used his voice in a while "speaking of food and drink... i could so go for some of both right now..." he says then tries to get up but groans and stays still "And pain killers" he adds

He chuckles as the vets hellpers come in with food and drink and refill his drip.he was asked to leavel. He did so reluctantly.

"Its only while we change his bandages and... other necessities" one says waiting with the King in the hall "He cant leave his bed, as a result he cant reach the Loo as normal. On top of that i don't think he will want you to see his belly wound right now, it was hastily done as we were trying to close him up fast" he says with a smile "If you have any questions on his condition, i am available to answer any and all"

The king waved his hand to dissimiss her. But mot before giving her a vile of gooseberry juice to give to his freind. He had to go do somthing. Je whennt to the concil room to lay dispute to his misfalls and repair broken trade routes. The rest of his day was spent with dignitaries and kingdom rrpresentitives. When he finaly managed to finish up it was very late and he was at his wits end. Hep headed to his chambers head throbing. He had over worked him self once again. He made it to his chamber door only to colapse just outside his chambers.

Aiden walked up a few minutes later and sighed "You really need to stop sleeping on the floor" he says helping him up "I was hoping you wouldn't over exert yourself again, we really need to work on that..." he says taking him to the bed "Drakar wants you to see him tomorrow, and i have something, or rather someone, i want to introduce you to tomorrow" he says

Delona smiply grumbles. He reaches a hand out grip aidens wrist lightly pulling him bakwards. He was hoping for a response of mabey a siting beside him for a while or just a simple rply of ill be here. He just didnt like being alone he always sought company with some one now his main company was bed ridden.

Aiden gave a light chuckle "Get ready for a bath you silly fool, im just gonna go fill it" he says heading to the bathroom "If your quick enough, maybe ill join you" he calls and gives a wink as he heads into the bathroom.

Delona shot up sleep forgotten he quickly folowed he striped off his kimino and his under garment his heart was racing. He entered the steamy bathroom. The large tub in the center of the teed floor fullof nice hot water he didnt see aiden.

Aiden, hidden by the steam, was already in the tub waiting "Knew that would put a spring in your step" he called "Close the door, i don't think we want to be disturbed now do we?" he calls out as he sinks a bit more into the water, his own clothes behind the door. 'Atleast with Drakar bed ridden, we have all the privacy in the world' he thought 'Till he is up and about anyway'

King delona slid into the water his lightly muscular form sliping beside aiden. "I think you still owe me an explanation as to when?" He siad sliding aiden over into his lap. He was smiling his icy blue eyes locked on aidens.

the boy gave a light smile leaning in to kiss him "Sure you wanna ask that now?" he asks wriggling his rear on the kings lap "I think there is more fun things we could be doing dont you? i can answer that question later"

The king smirked grasping aidens hips his meber at attention. He slid his hand down masaging aidens rear then slid two fingers gently inside. His lips were locked over his lips.

Aiden gasped into the kiss as he felt the penetration, his entrance, while tight was fully accepting like he had been practising and preparing for this. his own shaft pressed against the kings stomach as he pressed himself closer. he was indeed more than prepared for this, having wanted kids for a long time.

He pulled out gently then slid his shaft slowly into aiden. His hands slad up aiden waist to tease his nippkes gently between his fingers. He slid his kissing down folowing aidens jaw line down to his collar bone. He laid light buttetfly kisses acrose his collar bone with lityke nips here and there. He didnt want to move till aiden was ready.n

he moans out pressing down into the kings lap quickly hilting himself, on the shaft. "O...ohhh its bigger than i e...expected" he says moaning out "f...fuck me... i need it" he says moaning out against the kings neck, his own shaft throbbing against the kings stomach

Delona obliged placing hus hands on aiden hips as he flexed his own. "Ohhh god! Youv always been so butiful but never as much so as you are in this moment!" He moaned thrusti g hips more quickly. He turned them around so aiden was against the wall. He gently kised down to adiens chest the teased his nipple beween his teeth and tounge moaning.

Aiden moaned loudly holding onto Delona's shoulder as he was teased and humped into, the movements making his own shaft rub against him, he clenched around the shaft pounding into him. "ohh... f...fucking f...fill me" he says needily and pushes back against the humps, his nipples getting hard as they are teased