Mpreg Central
O rags to royalty - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: O rags to royalty (/showthread.php?tid=11763)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: rags to royalty - Gadiva22 - 12-30-2017

"It sounds like there up to somthing." He said eyes fixed on the door.
Grendle was shocked by the sudden hug but embraced him back. "Wete realy going to have to get you eye pipes checked seems theyv sprug a pretty good leak." He gently laps at the tears. He rolls on to his side gusturing for drakar to lay beside him.

RE: rags to royalty - Dusty779 - 12-30-2017

Drakar whimpered softly and laid down with him. He whinched a bit then looked down to his belly seeing blood seeping through the bandages "g..great... f...first impression and i go an injure myself" he says softly and sighs "i...i dont know how good a mate ill be to you" he says softly "The previous king had be... neutered and... the guards have used most of my eggs in their silly breeding program" he says looking sad "i cant get you pregnant and cant carry many more clutches..." (just so ya know, the neutering can be undone)

"Just sounds to me like Drakar is happy... although that smell... im gonna go get the vet" he says "Dont go in less they call, got me?" He says firmly before rushing off.

RE: rags to royalty - Gadiva22 - 12-30-2017

Delona gleared but stayed put. Grendle smiled. "As far as first impression i think you gorgouse and as for the cluches i dont mind. I you want cluches ill give you the few you have left and call them hapile mine." He said gently laying his head atop drakars.

RE: rags to royalty - Dusty779 - 12-30-2017

Drakar nodded and let out a happy whine followed by a shit shudder of pain "M...master... are you still there?" He called out

RE: rags to royalty - Gadiva22 - 12-31-2017

Delona answered quickly but left the door closed. "Yes drakar whats wrong!?"

RE: rags to royalty - Dusty779 - 12-31-2017

"I...I need the vet" he calls softly with a light whimper looking to Grendle if its ok for him to be interrupting this time "I...I think i tore a stitch." he adds with a sad sigh and presses his head to the other drakes chest apologetically. "Im sorry" he says softly so only the Drake can hear him.

RE: rags to royalty - Gadiva22 - 12-31-2017

Delona glears at the door. "Adiens gone to get him."
Grendle smiles lucking across the drakes cheek. He murred softly.

RE: rags to royalty - Dusty779 - 12-31-2017

"Th...Then get in here" he calls out after getting the reassurance from Grendle "You have clean hands, we don't" he adds thinking 'and i want to smack you for the thoughts going through your head' knowing the king was mentally punishing himself for Drakar needing the stitches in the first place.

RE: rags to royalty - Gadiva22 - 01-01-2018

He opened the door and entered. "What can i.....?" He trailed off seeing blood on the floor. He paled.

RE: rags to royalty - Dusty779 - 01-01-2018

"Ignore that" he says and shifts a bit he gives Grendle a lick before he slides backwards away from him "I...I need you to just... undo the bandaged and put pressure where its bleeding" he informs and gives a light chuckle "Dont mind the blood... i have plenty more"

RE: rags to royalty - Gadiva22 - 01-05-2018

Delona stepedover and unwaped him and placed his hands over the poped suture turning his gaze away from drakar. He couldnt bear to look at it. He still had problems with blood.

RE: rags to royalty - Dusty779 - 01-05-2018

Drakar hissed softly in pain but otherwise made no other action. "Its not the first time you've had to apply pressure to one of my wounds" he says softly to the King "At least this time your father isn't responsible" Aiden turned up a few minutes later with the vet who wasn't exactly the happiest at needing to redo the stitches

RE: rags to royalty - Gadiva22 - 01-06-2018

The king steped away and let the vet do his thing. He whent straight to the bathroom. His stomache rolled at the silverish red liquid on his hand. The trembling was evident as he walked away. He reched the tiet and threw up his eyes watered.

RE: rags to royalty - Dusty779 - 01-06-2018

"You ok?" Aiden asked as he followed the king "you were helping him dont feel bad for that" he says. In the other room the vet is scolding Drakar "No sudden movements i said, take it easy i said, dont go jumping or stretching too far i said, but does anyone listen to me nooo im only the vet" he rambles on.

He turned to face adin his face saying every thing. Blood terrified him. His face was so pale it was ghostly and his trembling hands made it obvious why. He turned away only to vomit again.

"Shh hun shh, its ok" Aiden says trying to comfort him "Everything is ok... should have sent you to get the Vet... Be strong for us ok? Drakar needs you to be strong for him... Think what its like for him, hes going down a new path, one he never thought he would take. And look at me... probably pregnant with your child after what we did... I need you to be strong for me too."

Drakar whimpered a little hearing the puking from the bathroom. he didn't know why the king was being sick but imagined it was his fault. 'Bad pet, stupid pet... asking master to do something and get him covered in your blood... your pathetic blood... Hes a king, your lower than a peasant' He mentally chastised himself, even using the kings fathers words towards the end. something he had been punished for during one of his punishments was getting blood on the male. He whimpered again out loud as the Vet finished what he was doing then started to clean up the room.

"The king stood and rinsed his hand rrying vainly to get the blood off them. K wasnt draksrs fault hed gone a scaered him self silly. He finshed and walked back to drakars room sitting down beside him. He placed his palm on his neck. He plced his head on his chestand lay there. This postion ment much to both of them. This is how he and drakar would sleep when he was younger. "You didnt do anytbing wrong youv alwsys done everything right."

Grendle watched cearfuly then looked shocked. Hed never seen anyone by so casual about curling up with a drake. The king truly did cear deeeply that much was evident. He wouldnt do such things if he didnt. He acted as though he were a child around him.

"Y...Your father never would have punished me... and Aiden never would have left if i had done everything right" Drakar mutters softly. he presses his head gently to the kings chest "And... i wouldn't have been knocked up so much if i had just fought back"

Aiden smiles and chuckled a little at Grendle's reaction and he leaned in close to whisper to him while the other two talked "Drakar has been with the kings family since he hatched" he whispers softly "He never bonded with the kings elders but he did bond with the king... they kinda grew up together, he would never harm him"

Delona being the giant child he was fell asleep right next to drakar. But not beforr saying. "Nothing is your fualt it the duty of the ones you trust and who are to gaurd you that should have stoped it.

"Then why didnt you?" He asks softly and sadly once the king was asleep. He gave a soft soght and looked up at Aiden and Grendle "can you two help him to his room?" He asks "After that, aiden can you bring Grendle to my room?... please?" Aiden nods and smiles
"Cmon Grendle, you carry him, ill keep the guards away, no doubt they will be asking questions" Aiden says and lifts the king gently to lay him on the otger Drakes back "we can talk in the hall too" he adds knowing the drake had questions.