Mpreg Central
Office MATES - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Office MATES (/showthread.php?tid=11988)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 06-14-2018

(thank you! The same goes for your replies! The trip hadn't been that smooth - problems with the hotel and stormy weather - but  it was definitely fun! :D )

Elliot was loving the kiss and feeling Alex's hands all over his body, but soon the omega was no longer satisfied and became wanting for more. Don't get him wrong. Every touch on his body,  every smack of their lips, gives him sparks that just add more to his arousal. And because of that, his erection grew to be painful and his hole more eager to be entered. Elliot wants his alpha in him soon. The faster the better.

He broke their kiss with a whimper, giving Alex a look that was almost desperate. "Alex... I-I...need you... ahhh...p-please!" Elliot was on the mercy of his hormones. Never would he thought he can be this aroused and desperate, but here he is now. He would be so embarrassed if he wasn't so high and out of it."N-no more... t-tease..."

The babies' weight was taking more toll on his body and back. They've gotten heavier and now he needed to constantly shift to be comfortable. He shifted again, supporting his belly under, before going back to Alex. He has a few minutes before he needs to adjust position again. And he'll make sure he's been satisfied before then.

Elliot gave him a small smile before running a hand on his wet bottom to spread it open a bit. As if making sure he got the attention of Alex, Elliot even slightly shook his bum. "H-hurry love...mmhhh...please...I n-need you!" Elliot almost begged in between pants.

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 06-14-2018

(aww you are too sweet ;)

huh that's some bad luck, i'm glad the trip turned out to be still fun ;) where did you go again?)

That look from Elliot had his inner beast unleashed. Alex had no other thought than to fill Elliot up thoroughly and fast, especially when his sweet omega showed his desperate side - he was so eager, so wanting, so thirsty for him, he wouldn't be an alpha if he could still hold it back.

Elliot's bottom was glistening so much, even a small patch of the bedsheets were wet with his slick. He growled low and deep, a threatening sound from the alpha as his large hand squeezed on the buttocks that Elliot so happily shook, and whipped his cock out. He was so hard and his cock was looking almost scarily large, veiny, throbbing with want.

"you aren't going to walk straight tomorrow, little one." he said huskily, biting onto the small patch of flesh behind elliot's ear, and shoved right in.

Although elliot was wet, the first penetration was still difficult. Alex's monster cock stretched Elliot to his very limit, stretching every fold just to get the head in. He grumbled in discontent at the restricting ring of muscle. Clasping down on Elliot's hips, Alex pressed himself in more, inch by inch, he made his way through Elliot.

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 06-15-2018

(we went to Coron, Philippines where we were mostly on sea so you can imagine how it was with the storm. Still it was quite the experience :D )

Elliot gave a pleased purr seeing Alex starting to work on him. Alex got the invitation and he was more than eager to let his mate in, literally. He saw the change in Alex's eyes; he smiled knowing he was getting what he wanted.

His hole didn't went through the primary stretching, with how impatient he was becoming, but he believed his abundant slick will be enough for a smooth entrance. Alex's growl made him whimper in submission and push out his buttocks more to his alpha. He could see the beast emerging from Alex. It was terrifying, but more so it was sexy. And then the awaited member was released. It was so big and thick. Elliot gulped. That monster's gonna be in him... and he was wanted it. "S-so big...mmmhhhh...p-please give it... to me..aaahh-alpha!"

Elliot was momentarily distracted by the bite and whispers of his love but when the huge member was plunged in, Elliot screamed. "Ahhh...mmmhhhh" it was so painful that he had tears in his eyes. His fingers dug deep on the sheets and his back arched forward. The sudden movement had jostled the triplets who were quickly calmed by his hand that had stayed on his belly. Elliot squirmed to try getting comfortable around the pole inside him but as he did so he had a bobbing motion, causing more friction on Alex's throbing member. The pleasure wasn't one sided though as Elliot passed the pain and is now overcame with great bliss and pleasure. "Alex... please...f-faster..." 

Elliot was panting heavier and his face was red. He was glistening with sweat and his eyes looked lost in lust. He groaned feeling his own hard member. It was throbbing painfully and was already leaking pre cum. "I-I'm close, love. P-please a little mmmhhhh-more... Cum w-with me..." Elliot continued bobbing up and down, prompting Alex to be near just as him.

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 06-15-2018

(i googled the place and it's said to be another Maldives? wow those pictures are looking extremely beautiful... aww it's so bad there's a storm... i hope there are times where you could dive/snorkel to see underwater?)

Elliot's effort to tkae Alex's cock better had just transcended into small thrusts. Alex was at first holding Elliot's hips tight, then he moved his hands forward to cup his belly while enjoying the little bobbing Elliot was doing so well on him.

He groaned at the indescribable friction around his cock. Elliot was so wet and tight, Alex felt a need to plough him thoroughly open, stretching him wiht his cock that he could slide himself into Elliot seamlessly. he worked on it, plunging a little deeper everytime Elliot so nicely bobbed against him, stretching his canal so frivolously, following Elliot's call for speed.

Alex was immersed in this entirely. He missed Elliot reaching around his belly to try to reach his own leaking cock. it was proving not to be too easy with the big belly in the way. "hmm so fast?" Alex teased, though it was not unexpected. Preegnant omegas are so sensitive, Alex knew Elliot would be nearing the end very soon. "But i need a bit more babe.... " Alex nibbled Elliot's earlobe, then again pikced up his speed.

With that sudden change in pace, Elliot climaxed - and his insides clammed down on him. Alex groaned, but kept thrusting. milking Elliot of every drop of his cum - and continued thrusting until Ellliot cried so hard. His omega shook his head, weeping at how the pleasure was too much for his pregnant body, and in the midst of Elliot's second consecutive orgasm, Alex again bit on the scenting gland of Elliot's, reinforcing their marking as they, this time, came together in an echo of primal growls.

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 06-16-2018

(it was indeed beautiful and the storm didn't lessen it; even made better because the weather became cool and and refreshing. We did snorkel and had times where we saw mother nature getting angry while in the water. But we're safe and happy so I'm still grateful.)

Elliot whimpered in disappointment that Alex wasn't as near as him, though he understood why. With determination, he still tried to hold on to his seed but then Alex went faster and he just couldn't hold it anymore, damn his hormones. "Aaahh~" he gave and released, his semen went splattering messily on his belly and on his and Alex's hands that were supporting it. Elliot felt so euphoric he hadn't realized he had clenched on Alex.

By the first orgasm, Elliot was breathless and tired, but that didn't seem to affect his vocal ability as he was still able to moan so loud with every speeding trust of his love. His hole felt on fire and the pain was still there but it felt so good that Elliot was tearing up - from the pain but more from the pleasure. In no time he was hard again. Having no energy to do anything, he was at the mercy of Alex. He gripped the sheets knowing there was no stopping it "A-Alex! Aahhh...mmmhhhh" and then he blew his second load. 

Elliot was lost in bliss, body literally limp from all the pleasure filling his body. His voice was almost hoarse from all the screaming he did. The bed was wet from his tears and sweat and definitely sticky with all the cum he had released. He already had two orgasm and it seemed he'd be going for a third. The bite on his glands got his member shooting straight up again. The primal growls sending him on the edge as he responded with his own submissive whimpers. A-Alex...a-alpha...a-another one...please..." He was tired and really not sure if he can handle another release but his member was throbbing so painfully that he had begged for Alex's help.

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 06-16-2018

(haha it's just sometimes the storm would have made the view less clear with rain and cloud, then underwater it's also gonna be murky. oh? so there are undercurrents while you're snorkelling? oops.. that sounds risky, i'm glad you all got to enjoy th etrip an dgot back safe!)

the sweet moans from Elliot never failed to fuel Alex's desire. He had been thrusting deep into Elliot after biting down on his ever sweet and enticing gland, ready to despoti his load when he heard the broken but whiny request from elliot. "As you wish babe..." the beast within him was only too proud to make his omega orgasm time after time.

What Alex did was he reached forward over Elliot's rather large belly, rubbing over it while keeping up with the thrusts, and clutch Elliot's throbbing cock. The moment his large palm closed around Elliot's member, the omega tensed up, at the same time, Alex growled and released his thick, warm cum within Elliot. Their loud moans filled the room,, intertwining each other as they reached the summit of pleasure.

Alex saw stars from this lovely climax. He felt like he was floating on cloud for awhile, slowly, like a feather, he gradually made his way down to earth. he blinked a few times before he could clear the cloud in front of his eyes, then felt Elliot's body sinking rather heavily on his chest.

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 06-17-2018

(it was more misty than foggy and we were on deep areas so we only had murky waters once. No undercurrents just strong waves and getting caught in a rain cyclone. Thanks for the concern! :D )

Alex had reached for his belly to secure their little ones for what was to come, so he could expect he was up for his most intense orgasm of tonight. Elliot joined a weak hand on Alex's in bracing the babies as the thrusts became deeper and more forceful. His body was bobbing from the movement of his alpha. 

It was for a moment relaxing with Alex just trailing on his his bump. He responded with soft purrs and needy whines. He was so lost in those rubs, and suddenly he felt Alex grabbing his cock. Elliot had purred so loud before biting his lips with the overwhelming pleasure. In instinct his body jerked forward creating friction between his cock and Alex's large hand. "Aaaahhh....Alex!" Elliot convulsed as his release went on and on. And what edged him more was his alpha coming with him. Alex blew so much that he felt full again. The babies too were kicking and it warmed his heart just how intimate they have become. His head lolled back, eyes closed, before opening them to look at Alex with tears in his eyes. He had a smile on him showing how happy he was.

After he had gotten out of his high, the fatigue came crashing and he was instantly limp on Alex. Elliot was still breathing hard but found it hard to move. With all the remaining energy he had, he turned himself to face Alex, eyes heavy and body weak. He looked up. "Thank you...my love." He pecked lightly Alex's lips before finally surrendering to sleep.

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 06-17-2018

(oops a raincyclone and heavy waves... that's gonna be quite scary right? even with life jackets rough water's still gonna make you rise and fall with the waves... so still able to see the corals and what's underwater?)

"love you. and thanks." Alex answered Elliot, but he soon realised his omega had fallen asleep with the exhaust catching on. he smiled at him and shifted him so he could lay on his other side,the alpha himself climbing over so he could spoon Elliot from the other side. it woul ddo elliot a bit of good switching sides, hopefully ciruclation could come back on sooner

It wassn't as exhausting to the alpha, who had climaxed only once. He spent some more time just gazing at Elliot in his serene sleep, his belly rising and falling rhythmically and the babies would occassionally stretch, making the belly appear to have changed shape. he stroked his belly lovingly, and eventually got up to fetch a warm towel to clean them both so Elliot wouldn't feel sticky in the morning.

Alex followed Elliot for a lovely night of sleep. he would wake to lovely sunshine from the outside. Alex sat up and stretched, his brain still muffled with sleep but already, he was smiling recallign the event from last night. Elliot had agreed to become his husband. what could be better than that.

Sneaking off the bed, leaving Elliot in his sound sleep, he ordered breakfast so they could enjoy the time in the room, making full use of it and take in the daylight view of the city.

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 06-17-2018

(it was scary, but even more exciting. We saw corals and fishes and even a ship wreck! Really worth those risks.  :P )

(After this engagement celebration, what will happen next the office scare or the wedding? Or we can still do the meeting the parents dinner? Whatever happens next I'll just go with the flow  :) )

It was morning and the sun's rays we're streaming in from their suite's large windows. The light woke Elliot from his sweet sleep. He opened his eyes, vision still blurry from sleep, expecting to see Alex beside him. He didn't see his alpha and that got him fully awake and alert. "Alex?" His tone was a panicky with a hint of disappointment. 

He tried pushing himself to a seating position which he was surprised to find harder to do than before. His hips and back were aching, and he just barely made it to seat - with a lot of grunts and wincing. Now seated, he has a hand on his bump while another was busy soothing his back and hips. The pain made him recall all that Alex did to him last night and from wincing, our omega was now blushing. He remembered how needy he had been and it was so embarrassing recalling all his begging moments.

It wasn't so bad though as with recalling, he remembered that he was now officially Alex's fiancee, and soon-to-be husband. The thought got his heart racing as a smile broke out. He looked at his moving belly and rubbed it. "You're celebrating in there too! Thank you my angels. We'll all have the same surname soon." He felt so happy that he has to see his love. Elliot grabbed a robe nearby to cover himself. "Let's see if we can find papa."

Maybe not a very good idea with all the aches shooting him the moment he swung his feet to the bed's side. Elliot hissed. Maybe standing will make it better. "Aahhh! Ouucchhh!" A much worse idea. He could only manage to stand halfway before he couldn't handle it anymore and just let himself lower gently to the floor. Elliot sat there definitely regretting any movement he had done because he was really aching badly. The pain is gone for now but Elliot didn't dare move another. He'll just have to wait for Alex on the floor. He sighed at his stupidness. "Okay my boys and girl, please entertain daddy as we wait for papa's rescue." And the babies did respond and entertained him. Elliot was even chuckling at the enthusiasm of their little ones.

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 06-17-2018

(is it a shipwreck from WWII? i seemed to have heard a litle about it somewhere... aww nice ;) really happy, even envious of your trip! sometimes it took experiences that were different - such as a storm xD - to make the trip even more memorable ;))

(hmm, how about we have the office scare first, then the meet the parents dinner- that means Elliot sitting down for dinner with Alex's parents right? then they would discuss during dinner how they would do the wedding? what do you think? do you want Elliot walking down the aisle with a big belly? or wait after their children are born?)

Alex had planned to return to Elliot's side as soon as he could, but he was immeidately interrupted by his own mother's phonecall. His mother, knowing his son too well, seemed to be exceedingly worried that he could have hurt Elliot in their night of passion - she already knew about the room Alex had booked.

"Mom, please... of course not! of course i'm not hurting Elliot...in fact you're preventing me from returning to his side. He should be awake anytime now..." he whined into the phone, although in truth, Alex wasn't as confident as he sounded. With the craziness going on last night, he really wasn't sure if he had hurt Elliot.

Alex kept on talking wiht his mother for a little, then he heard noises coming from the bedroom. "mom.. Elliot's up. please can you release me to get back to my omega's side, as you've so nicely kept reminding me to for the past 15 minutes?" he asked as politely as he could, his exasperation barely hidden. "alright bye. thanks mom, i love you." he said quickly and cut off the line, hurrying over to the room.

"Elliot!" he was expecting to see Elliot perhaps just sitting up on bed, he wasn't prepared to see him sitting on the floor with his robe barely covering himself, although his omega was sitting with a smile. "what are you doing on the floor?" he asked with concner, rushing over to kneel down beside him. "you didn't slip right? argh i should have gone off the line earlier... are you hurt? can you move?" he asked, carefully slipping his hands behind elliot's back and under his knees, ready to scoop him up if he wasn't hurt in any places.

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 06-18-2018

(yep! It's a Japanese ship wreck that sunk during WWII. And you're right, it's always more enjoyable when you experience something more than what you expect. Hope you can visit Coron too - but hopefully with a better weather :D )

(I'm good with the plan :) . For the dinner, they can discuss wedding plans, whether Elliot can do it, and also the pregnancy.Maybe the parents can get to know Elliot more personally. I'd like the wedding to be after he gives birth so Elliot and Alex can spend much time being domestic while he is still huge. Is that okay with you?)

Their triplets are doing gymnastics inside him; Elliot could feel from all the different parts of their tiny bodies that had hit his hand resting on top of them. They feel so alive and healthy that it made Elliot proud and happy. "3 more months and you'll be here with daddy and papa. Keep growing strong and healthy until then, please."

It had been a while and Alex still hasn't returned. He didn't mind waiting a few more minutes, but it made him wonder just what is keeping his love for so long. Not a minute after that thought he sees Alex entering the room in a frantic, possibly after seeing him in such a position. Elliot can only smile sheepishly as his mate began asking and checking him all over. "I woke up alone, and I really wanted to find you, thank you for... l-last night." He became red upon recalling. "But when I tried to move, pain shot to my hips and back. I didn't fall, don't worry. I tried to stand but the pain became too much that I just lowered myself gently on the floor. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. This is my fault."

Alex was about to lift him, and he knew there'll be pain if his body is moved. Elliot bit his lip. "I'm not hurt, not at the moment... It hurts to m-move. But I want to rest on the bed so I'll bear with it. Just please go slow and gentle, love."

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 06-18-2018

(ah yea i remember heaing something like that. that beauty of how wildlife thrived on something that was entirely manmade and symobilzed cruelty in a sense. yea, i remember a time when i visited japan and we also encountered a storm - ON TOP OF a smaller scaled earthquake. it's making the entire trip really memorable!)

(i like the sound of it. It would be nice to see Alex's parents so caring of Elliot it make the poor omega blush with embarrassment. Then perhaps Alex would come forward to shield Elliot from some of the overwhelming attention his mother gave Elliot. yea and i'm fine with having the wedding after the birth. i would enjoy a lot of domestic things with Elliot too! hmm, anything in particular you would want to happen?)

alex couldn't help with the little smile creeping up the corner of his lips at the mentioning of last night - and the subsequent thank you. His omega was really too cute to be real. he was ready to scoop him up when Elliot told of what had happened, and he frowned. "pain? on your belly? your hips? your back?" he asked. Following Elliot's instruction, he lifted the omega slowly and gently.

Alex pulled Elliot close to him while scooping him up, and laid him on the bed very slowly. "Tell me now.. where is it hurting?" he asked, tidying his pillow under his head and helping Elliot turning to his side so he could breath. he rubbed along Elliot's back to feel it. He heard hisses when he reached the middle of it, then outright whines when he went to the lowerback. the sharp yell came, however, when he touched his bottom and possibly moved something.

Alex frowned. "i have to check you... are we too vigorous last night?" he asked, already starting to peel the pants away from Elliot. He wanted to check Elliot's opening to see if it's been swelling up.

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 06-19-2018

(yeah. I like how the wreck is now part of a flourishing marine ecosystem and adding beauty to it; it's like compensating for all it's cruelty done by giving back to nature and life. An earthquake and a storm?! Goodness, I can handle a storm but I would probably panic if there's a following earthquake. It must've been scary too, I hope you enjoyed it? Not only memorable? Blush )

(I like how you describe the 'meeting the parents'. Elliot will be so shy and flustered. And we're good for the domestic moments. I was thinking maybe since Alex had been promoted, he'll be busier and have no time for Elliot. He hires a driver and helper for Elliot instead and does not notice Elliot getting so stressed and sickly with work. After the office scare, Alex realize his wrong and he pursues to be home more for Elliot. What do you think?)

Elliot flinched when Alex brushed his hole while scooping him up. "The babies are fine. My hips, and my back... They hurt when I move." He was too embarrassed to admit his hole was aching too. 

He was thankful for Alex that he did go slow and gentle. Of course there was some pain with his body moved, but it was definitely more tolerable than before. Elliot gripped on his love tightly and soon he was on the bed. Elliot appreciated that Alex had lowered him gently to the bed, but having his back lay flat again from its arch made the omega close his eyes and hiss. Thankfully he was turned to his side and so less pressure on his back. He is also thankful for the fluffed pillow. The pain was making him near dizzy and that helped the dizziness to lessen.

"It hurts at my hisss..." Before Elliot can tell, Alex had hit his first sore spot that made him take a gasp of air and hiss. "Alex? W-what mmmhhhh..." Not even recovered from the first, Elliot was attacked by a second pain from his hips that was worse than his back. He found himself closing his eyes from the pain and squirming. Alex was not just touching those sore spots, he was putting pressure on them. Elliot wanted it to stop, but it seemed his love's hand is going lower and... "Aahhh! Alex!" Elliot felt like someone stabbed him and the pain was the worst. It hurt even more when Alex seemed to have moved something that shouldn't have been moved. "Alex! S-stop!"

Oh goodness, he was already dizzy and that last pain made it worse, making him feel sick. Whatever Alex had moved in his lower back got him shaky and frazzled. And Alex wasn't stopping there.

"No, please don't! It h-hurts too much!" Elliot knew that it was for the best, and after some persuasion from his mate, he consented. He held his belly, praying for the pain to be soon away.

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 06-19-2018

(haha yea definitely that trip's been nice. the earthquake's a mini one compared to their usual quakes, so aside from us there was really no one finding it shocking xD and that storm hit in the middle of teh trip when we were just supposed to be transitting from one place to another, so the problem was resolved nicely when we managed to find a cab in the chaos...that's a thrilling experience all in all! definitely fun xD)

(yea sure, maybe Elliot's been experiencing some more mornign sickness, which was unusual but largely due to stress, and also from the burden of carrying 3 little ones, but Alex was totally oblivious with it because he had been heading out before Elliot and returning only when close to bed time?Alex would regret so much for ignoring Elliot and he would re-prioritize his things.

LOL i really feel like a pervert but somehow seeing Elliot yelling in pain made me wanna smile - he's just too cute being shy but hiss at Alex's touches!!)

(LOL nad just as a side note... thatmoving somewhere i am implying his opening xD anyway it could still work this way xDD)

Alex certainly wasn't expecting Elliot to be so affected by the pain, but his small omega's eyes were filled with tears by the sensation. Alex persisted, however, wanting to smooth over the knots in Elliot's muscles, rubbing them to release the soreness. "Shhh Elliot... i'm going to make this feel better, or you would have a stiff back all day." Alex said, holding Elliot steady while he ran his large palm along his smaller - almost delicate - back.

"shh i'm so sorry Elliot. We've been...last night." Alex said rather sheepishly. he cupped Elliot's belly and peeled away his little pants, showing bit by bit the bottom of Elliot. His bottom was looking almost peachy, so round and fair, Alex groaned at himself. he wanted to bite it, it must taste juicy... He cleared his throat and patted Elliot's belly, both to remind himself what he was doing, and to sooth Elliot who was whimpering hard.

"Shhh Elliot. spread your legs?" Alex guided Elliot to raise his thigh to inspect the situation. Like he had predicted, Elliot's opening was swollen. The skin was paper thin witht he swell. Alex felt so guilty. he blew lightly on the area to lessen the pain, only to have Elliot tremble at the strange sensation.

"It's alright... I'll ask them to bring some soothing balm maybe." he said, scooping Elliot up to sit him on his lap, giving Elliot the support on his back and made sure his little bottom was left dangling in the air between his legs. that way he wouldn't be putting any pressure on it.

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 06-19-2018

(I'm glad you were safe and had fun despite all the chaos. Moments like those are the one you really won't forget. Hope to have more of them? Hahaha :P jk. It's good to have peaceful conditions while traveling.)

(I really like morning sickness and dizzy spells for Elliot - not being a sadist - and he'll be so sad and disappointed with Alex for how he can't notice his omega sick and lonely without him.)

(Sorry I got the moving thing wrong. I thought something actually broke that's why Elliot's in a lot of pain. It works so that is a relief for me.)

"O-Okay... please take the pain away... mhh." Elliot was whimpering from the pains he had and from the fear of having more. He was in pain and Alex was feeling guilty; Elliot didn't mean to make his alpha feel that way. "L-last night was amazing... and I don't regret it. And I was the one who a-asked (goodness he remembered how needy he was) and pushed you so I take all responsibility. You have nothing to be sorry about, love." Then he smiled to Alex, glad to earn a smile back.

His pajama pants were taken off and the cool breeze of the air con met his bare bottom. Elliot shivered at the cold. Now his bottom is achy and cold, he was slowly getting irritable with all the discomfort and it was triggering nausea from his dizzy state. He just wanted all of this to be over. Was their 'fun' still worth it? Elliot was having second thoughts now.

He did as he was told and spread his legs, though he can only get it little alleviation before he needed Alex to lift it more. The spread made the thin skin stretch to more than it's swollen state, and that caused another scream from Elliot. His eyes are shut close and his breathing was slightly heavy. "Please be quick! Ahn... A-Alex that's cold. Don't." The pain he can tolerate for a little more but he definitely can't with the building nausea. 

It was good to hear that he was going to be okay and that a balm can fix it. But he was more pleased to be seated up and finally have some firm support at his back that was his love's chest. He gave a sigh at the more comfortable position. "That's good to hear. I really want to feel better already." Elliot just leaned back on Alex and worked on warming his belly. The pain was gone for now without the pressure on his hole but still he had to deal with the nausea. He tried closing his eyes and taking in deep breaths. None worked as he begin to gag, hopefully nothing really comes out. He looked at Alex with guilt. "Sorry...We should be celebrating our engagement.... not this." He feels another gag coming up and got his hand covering his mouth again. He doesn't want to vomit right now and feel more gross than he feels.

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 06-19-2018

(HAHA cerrtainly safety is always no. 1 when travelling... but yea, a bit of 'unexpected' things are gonna make it a whole lot more thrilling ;) )

(yea i like that as well.. lOL it wouldn't hurt that we are addin ga bit of hurt/comfort element into this! the more disappointed and lonely Elliot felt earlier, the more sweet and happy they would be after ;))

(ohh and nooo that's fine XDD i'd been ambiguous myself... still works out nicely anyway)

Elliot managed to melt Alex's heart when he blushed so beautifully mentioning how needy he had been last night , and so 'corageously' wanted to bear the entire responsibiltiies. "Elliot.. you are too sweet to me..." he smiled to press a kiss on Elliot's lips. his omega had been trembling slightly at the anticipation of pain, and the alpha was quite desperate to comfort him.

Alex was satisfied with the checking. At least now he was reasonably assured Elliot wasn't serously hurt. However, he still looked pale when Alex lifted him up and seated him in a comfortable position. then the omega started gagging. Alex frowned hard and started rubbing along Elliot's back, hoping his warm palm could make him feel better. "Shhh it's ok.. don't worry about it. let's just say we've overspent on our celebration last night.. .now we have to rest for awhile." Alex smiled at Elliot, reassuring his little omega that everything was well.

the gags died down slightly. Elliot seemed to be regianing some colors, so Alex moved his hand towards his belly, this time warming up his stomach. "Does this feel better?" he asked. He wondered what triggered this gagging. "is it because you've been laying down for too long? or is it because of the pain?" he asked with great concern, pressng his cheek onto Elliot's forehead to make sure his temperature was normal.

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 06-23-2018

(Sorry for the late reply!)

(Yes, I'm looking forward to all the domestic sweetness they'll be having. Discussing baby names, baby shopping, building nurseries, etc. Whatever happens, the remaining months of the pregnancy will focus on their relationship and the babies Blush )

It had been a few minutes Elliot spent on gagging, he even vomited once which was thankfully immediately caught by Alex with a nearby waste basket. After that he was feeling better. His love was very supportive and had kept on rubbing his back; it helped make his body more relaxed and less distressed. Once he felt settled enough, he leaned back to meet the comfort of Alex's chest and took a shaky breather. The hand on his back then traveled to his belly. Soon, he can feel the babies calming down to the warmth of their father's hand that protected them from the cold.

"Yeah... this is more than better, love." Alex kept him in a strong hold and position that was less taxing to his condition right now. It prevented him from being jostled and sitting up right made it easier for his throbbing head. He could feel the rise and fall of his mate's chest, the subtle movement was like lulling him to peace and slackness. And then he was snapped to the reality that he had Alex very worried. Oh he felt so guilty. "I... I always wake up d-dizzy." Elliot is nervous he admitted something that could only increase Alex's worry. It's true what he said, and that's why the omega takes his time getting himself up and ready for the day. The dizziness would always go away on its own so he didn't worry about it much. Maybe it was normal with his pregnancy. "The p-pain made it worse... and l-laying down made it all rush up to my head. I-I didn't mean to be nauseated, and I even vomited. I'm so sorry!" 

Elliot felt guilty having to trouble his mate with so much, but still feeling weak, he only snuggled deeper to let his body rest more. The cool palm placed on him felt refreshing to his warm forehead. It did bother Elliot that he had Alex worrying for his health. "I'm fine, Alex. My body... it's just more prone to react this w-way when distressed. Doctor told me it is normal because I'm pregnant with three. Nothing to worry about." He placed his hand on top of the larger that was already resting on his belly. "Can you feel them? I bet they're having another party in there and papa's the party pooper lulling them back to sleep."

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 06-23-2018

(yea it'd be so sweet. oh and i'm thinking maybe one day, when Alex was still working, he remembered to take his time off soon so he could head over to pick Elliot up from whatever prenatal class he was attending? i thought that'd be sweet and Elliot would blush so beautifully when his classmates were getting envious over how sweet Alex was xD)

"shhh sillyhead. You don't have to apologize... you are the one suffering from the sypmtoms. don't apologize over something you couldn't control." Alex sighed fondly to press another kiss on Elliot's forehead. His little omega just loved to overthinkg things - which made him all the more adorable. he rubbed soothing circles on his back and listened to him. "so this had lasted for long? all mornigns?' he asked with great concern. "i'm sorry babe... i should have known." he pressed another kiss on him, only to have Elliot stopping him, covering his own mouth, he shook his head.

then Alex understood. Elliot must felt the foul taste in his mouth. the alpha quickly slipped off the bed to quickly give Elliot something to rinse out the smell, and resumed their previous position , snuggling close to each other. "you're fine.... don't apologize, my love. I would rather these all happen to me than on you... oh babies, don't hurl up a party. mommy've been suffering because of you little ones, do show some appreciation to him.'" he stroked Elliot's belly, feeling the active movements within and told off his little babies.

Alex was forever patient with Elliot. He kept on stroking the omega's back to sooth him, letting his omega rest - then the doorbell rang. "oh, that must be room service. you think you have enough appetite yet?" Alex gently suggested. If elliot wasn't feeling for it, he could easily send them back. the last thing he wanted was for the nauseousness to hit again because of the smell of food.

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 06-24-2018

(I like your idea! Maybe Elliot thought that Alex is busy and have no time to pick him up at the prenatal class, only to be shocked that he did came and made his simple self stand out in the class.)

His Alex is really too good for him. Elliot almost vomited on his lap, and his body must be tired from supporting his very heavy pregnant body for so long; still Elliot hears no complaints, only words of comfort. Elliot relished the kiss that Alex gave him, giving a fond smile as response, feeling all the love of his alpha for him no matter what happens.

"It's nothing major, Alex. Sure there are times that the symptoms get to me, but they are very rare. It only escalates to this when I'm super stressed or fatigued, other times it's just passing dizziness. You don't know because I didn't tell you. The blame's on me, Alex. No need to apologise." Oh he would love to share a kiss with his love but he can still taste the unpleasant taste of vomit in his mouth and surely Alex doesn't want that. Disappointed as he was, he stopped the kiss. Elliot was only thankful Alex understood and even resolved the problem for him.

They were back to snuggling, and feeling all better and healthy again, Elliot was finally just enjoying their cuddle session. It always warmed his heart seeing and hearing Alex talking to their babies. The triplets are so responsive to their Papa that it makes him laugh how they seem to be understanding each other. "I'm okay, love. I rather have these symptoms than not because it's like a reminder that I'm carrying our angels and giving them my love. Besides if you had them instead, I would be caring for a sick puppy whom I don't like seeing suffering. Seeing you suffer makes me suffer. Alex, don't scold our babies. I'm sure they're just making do with the little space in there so they move much to get comfortable. It's not their fault, love. They just want to grow happy and healthy in there... Don't you my babies? But Papa's right, take it easy on mommy okay?" Elliot didn't even noticed he was beginning to warm up on being called mommy.

At the mention of food, his stomach growled. Elliot blushed. "I-I'm actually very h-hungry." All that happened took lot from him and his body is now demanding food to get his energy lost. "C-can we also have pickles, yogurt, cheese, and... oh! tuna!" His belly grumbled some more. "C-can we also get an e-extra serving? Babies are very hungry, love" 

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 06-24-2018

(oh yea... Elliot perhaps at first thought they would be attending together, but ALex wasn't free for that. it'd be a very nice surprise and the other pregnant classmates would see how much Elliot's alpha loved him!)

Alex chuckled at how his omega had a golden heart. His omega was willing to take all these discomfort for him and the babies, it made Alex feel so blessed he had such a lovely mate. "thank you Elliot.. you are too good to be true." he smiled at him and kissed him, this time on the lips.

"alright, pickles, yogurt, cheese and tuna. i'd order the extra serving." Alex chuckled at the beautiful blush on his omega and moved to pick him up from the bed. "nope, don't struggle. i will carry you out." he smiled and announced when Elliot started moving on his arms. He laid him down on the sofa and nodded to the waiter who'd served their meals and waiting for them to be seated. "thank you lad. Could you please add an extra order of pickles, yogurt, cheese and tuna? you see my fiance here is a little hungry." he smiled and asked for the order, tipping the waiter who'd nodded and bowed out politely.

He joined Elliot and looked at him innocently. "what?" he asked, pretenidng not to understand why Elliot was pouting with him mentioning the extras were for his pregnant omega. "aww i just want to show it to everyone how lovely my fiance is." he smiled and pressed forward for a kiss. "don't be mad at me baby... i just cannot control myself. I have to show you off to the world..."