Mpreg Central
Office MATES - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Office MATES (/showthread.php?tid=11988)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 07-21-2018

Elliot, in his drowsy state, only managed a hum in response to Alex's voice. He was at this point half conscious, half asleep. The last he was able to comprehend well was Alex telling him that they will be home with just another corner. He remembered that the madame was with them and gave a soft thank you blindly, not really aware on the position of the lady after he was carried by his love.

Now with Alex, when Elliot found a comfortable spot in Alex's hold, as if magic, sleep was finally coming to him. He cutely yawned while he tried to keep his eyes open to when Alex kissed his forehead. "W-we're home (yawn). S-sleep?" Elliot repeated before giving up against sleep. The madame might have been saddened at first with what his son said to her, but seeing the manly back of his son carrying his pregnant Omega to their home had been a good consolation. 

The couple slept on their bed together for the first time in weeks, and Elliot felt it as the best he had since. They slept for hours just in each other's arms. They slept through lunch and now it was almost three, marking a whole 5 hours of sleep for the two of them. Unexpected, it was Elliot who woke first. He felt hungry, really, to the point that he knew he won't be returning to sleep until he had his fill. He moved to get up, pausing to place a kiss on Alex's cheek. "You must've, been so drained too." He was aware Alex was doing some recovering of his own yet he loved how he and the babies still remain as his top priority.

Elliot cautiously went down and into the kitchen, proud that he was actually getting used with the new center of gravity (though that involved him holding to walls and carrying some of the weight by his underbelly). More luck was on him when he found the cabinets and fridged stocked with many delicious food he can snack on.

Numerous empty boxes of biscuits now littered the table top, mixed with some fruit peels and bread crumbs. Elliot was currently happily munching on a pickle dipped in mayonnaise. He was caressing his belly as he ate, loving how the babies seem excited with their little feast. 

"Do you think we should make papa something? Like a sandwich? Maybe he'll be hungry too when he wakes up." Elliot was talking to the babies as he ate. He was alone in the room after all and the triplets make good company. He looked at the time. Oh, he better hurry up soon or else Alex will catch him leaving his side.

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 07-22-2018

Alex couldn't get enough of Elliot's cute face. His mate was especially lovely when he had let his guard down and openly showing his adoration and trust to his alpha - and most of the time this happened when he was sleepy, or when he was just kissed - and of course, also after some lovely and passionate sex. He smiled and nodded at Elliot. "yes, home and sleep my love."

Alex joined Elliot. At first he was just looking at his omega's serene sleeping face, stroking idly his hair, then later he felt tired himself as well. Before long, he was sleeping beside his fiance, circling him loosely in his arms and fell into blissful rest. Elliot's scent was enough to calm him and help him relax, not even the alpha realised how he let loose of his brows that had been knitted so tightly together before.

Alex groaned a little when he made a small turn and found his mate's scent diminishing. He was still not fully awake, and with a turn, he content himself with the rich smell Elliot left behind on the pillow. It took the alpha half an hour more to slowly realise something felt wrong... there wasn't the familiar warmth and soft body to hold onto. It was starting to wake him up, and after 45 minutes of his mate's absence, Alex was blinking sleepily and yawning, finally coming out of his sleep.

He looked around while sitting up and found Elliot wasn't there. He got off bed and started looking for his fiance. "Elliot?" he yawned loudly, stretching.

Taking the stairs, he saw his pregnant mate hovering over the counter in the kitchen, with a lot of boxes and debris of food scattered on the table. "hmm, hungry?" he asked, smiling lazily at Elliot and hugged him from behind. "me too.... anything left for me to eat?" he asked, smelling something Elliot was making. Alex had his eyes closed and his nose buried at the crook of Elliot's neck while he caressed his big belly. "i hope that's something without pickles in htere....." he yawned again, still a little fuzzy from the long nap they took.

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 07-23-2018

In his concentration on making a decent food for Alex, Elliot was startled when he heard a voice coming from behind. He clumsily dropped the bread knife he was using, though quick to recover and resume his task when he realized it was only his love. 

"Yeah... These three in here decided that it was time to get their appetite back and have daddy eat a lot of for them. They won't let me return to sleep otherwise" Elliot leaned into Alex's embrace, humming a pleased tune. He had to chuckle at how his fiance is right now - all sleepy and adorable while giving them love. 

"Hungry? T-this is for you, actually. It was supposed to be a s-surprise. Um... yeah, no pickles." Elliot said, though discreetly removing the pickles he added earlier which he believed his love would've liked as much as he does. Apparently not. Alex rubbing his belly had calmed the babies (that were by then demanding for more food and fussing about) and soon Alex's sandwich was finished.

Elliot smiled as he took it his duty to lead his still sleepy alpha to the table. Though when he turned he only did realize the huge mess he made. His cheeks turned pink in embarrassment. "Um... I'm just gonna clean this for a sec. Sorry for the mess. But if you really want to eat now that's also fine. Here, hold your sandwich." Elliot frantically grabbed a huge plastic bag and went on to collecting boxes and peels then wiping the table.

"There. Let's eat?" And before the pregnant omega took his seat, he brought out another jar of pickles and a few more biscuits to continue snacking on. "Does it taste good?" He asked as he watched Alex took a bite of his food.

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 07-24-2018

"hmm you are a constnat surprise already, aren't you?" Alex smiled hugging Elliot close, unaware of the slight fidgeting of his omega over the discreet removal of the pickle. He followed Elliot's lead to be seated, sitting down he was prepared to be given the plate of sandwich - but only heard the ruffling of a plastic bag. He opened his eyes and saw Elliot frantically clearing the table.

Alex watched Elliot's cleaning over with amusement in his eyes. "Elliot... " he wanted to tell him they could clear it up together after, it wasn't like he could get used to the sight of seeing his mate moving around with his huge bump, but despite being big, the omega was efficient and the table was tidied in no time. "Yea, come join me..... hmm, minus the pickles. taht could be yours." Alex took a bite on his sandwich and his face froze for a second - there was some residue sour taste that was distinctive to pickles inside. He tried to hide the frown. "hmm, yea." he swallowed, "yep, that's good." he took another bite to wash away that sour taste lingering, and thankfully that vinegar was rather 'localized' and the rest of the sandwich tasted alright.

"that's good.. thanks so much baby. You don't wnat a sandwich for yourself?" he asked. it still weirded him out a little seeing Elliot eating biscuits topped with pickles, but he guessed that's the babies' work. "and... didn't you notice something strange?" he asked, a smile on his face. "Don't you find the house a little empty?" He looked around.

Had Elliot not been so hungry, maybe he would ahve noticed the driver and the maid were gone. They were thanked and paid generously, but their services were no longer needed. Alex had them retired from their duties and in fact, even though they lost their jobs, they both looked rather relieved that Alex was returning to the house to take care of Elliot, something that they couldn't do for the omega. 

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 08-04-2018

(I'm sorry for replying so late. The internet went down and it's only today that it was fixed! Sorry!)

It was subtle but Elliot didn't miss the frown Alex made after the bite. He scratched his reddening cheeks. "I really shouldnt've put pickles, yeah? Sorry. I just thought you'd like them too." Well at least the rest of the sandwich seemed fine and he was content with seeing his fiance eat what he prepared. 

"I'm good. Plus the babies like pickles with the butter flavor of the biscuits. I know my sandwich wasn't that good, dear. But for considering my feelings, you deserve a kiss." Elliot chuckled then leaned forward reaching for Alex, though it ended with Alex the one leaning instead with Elliot pinned to the chair by his big belly.

He did a quick scan of the room following Alex's motion. It took him a few more turns when it dawned on him what his love meant. "Where is ms. maid and John? Did you let them off? Alex?" Elliot felt a little sad with how closd he'd gotten with his two caretakers. But then another thought came to him. If they are not here then... "Alex, are you serious? You're gonna take care of me full time? You know I and the babies can be very demanding with this last trimester and what about your work? Is it really okay to have your father fill for you?" He knew he may be over worrying again but his love has a huge business to take over, plus it's true that the last 3 months will be difficult for them. He can already feel achier back pains and swollen feet. Don't mention the struggle to walk, extreme hunger and calming active babies. And when Braxton Hicks start oh goodnessAnd they don't have their maid and driver anymore to help them. He only was realizing now what he was in for and found himself panicking inside.

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 08-04-2018

(it's alright ;) haha thanks for coming back so soon after the disruption then! i myself was gone for a week almost as well... got sick ;( now i'm good!)

"it's good babe.... i had been a bad actor, hadn't I? i planned on hiding that grimace... another explanation is, you know me too well to read all my emotions like an open book. No way to fool you..." Alex smiled looking at Elliot, letting him know he didn't mind that. He leaned forward to kiss him and chuckled. "even if this was filled with pickles... i might bravely eat it since that' what you prepared. But PLEASE, don't try that... i will gladly reserve all pickles for you." he chuckled clarifying to Elliot.

Alex nodded. "yes they are relieved of their duties... i have offered to hire them in one of our villas, but they hadn't decided yet. Yes Elliot.. from now on, i will be your maid, your driver, your personal nurse , on top of being your fiance." he nodded, confirming his mate's guess. "That's exactly the reason why i want to take care of you full time.. the babies are only going to put more pressure on you, and as your mate, I had to be there for you. Not only for this period of time when it's the doctor's orders, but also for the entire period. i was hoping that i could stay until the triplets got at least a month old, but that would depend on how work was arranged. odn't mind about my father, he was rather happy he could return to work a little. i will also still be taking up some phone calls and emails at home, but from now on, i'll be here for you. like i had promised in the hopsital. you are my no.1 priority now." Alex said slowly moving from his seat to kneel beside Elliot. He turned his husband towards him, holding his hand. "elliot.. this is not only my responsibility. i want to do this for you... i love you so much, i coudln't risk seeing you hurt again. Please? let me do that for you?"

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 08-05-2018

(hahaha, I missed this rp! I'm glad you're feeling better now. Take care of yourself, yeah? Must be tough to be sick for a week)

Elliot was having his internal turmoil when Alex snapped him out of it with his heartfelt commitment speech. Alex was really determined to make up for their time lost and to prove how much he loves him. It was making him a bit teary, especially when Alex knelt in front of him. And suddenly all his fears went away, and he felt that they'll manage somehow. He laughed through tears and ruffled his love's hair. "You always know what to say, don't you? And every time, you make me fall harder for you. Do you know that? "

Th triplets were squirming, and he chuckled as he caressd his bump. "Hear that little ones? Papa will take care of us. Please be good to daddy and papa okay?" Elliot took Alex's hand and placed it on his belly. "Can you feel them? We're in your care papa. Do your best, love."

It might not be the best place but at that time and position, Elliot feel they were being intimate as a family. They'll be fine, even if it's just the five of them. Alex is enough. After a while, the pregnant omega yawned, ready for a nap again. Plus his back was aching with how long he sat on the stiff chair. "Help me upstairs, Hon? Maybe I'll sleep a little more and rest my back." 

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 08-05-2018

(aww you're so sweet ;) yea it didn't help that on top of being sick i had been busy at work, so both just spiralled down together... )

"well it's not like i KNOW what to say... i usually don't, but I want you to know what i feel... so is it what i was thinking had charmed you into falling deeper in love with me? that's easy... i just have to remember to constantly tell you what i think then." Alex chuckled. he let his mate ruffle his hair like he was the little kid, and rested his face on his palm. "Love you so much..."

"oh wow, they are acting up! kicking hard aren't you, babies.... yea papa's here. And papa will protect daddy, and you three. Be good and listen to papa..." he smiled at Elliot holding his bump. Alex then placed his head on the belly and sighed, feeling warm from deep within his heart.even the inner alpha rejoiced at how strong their bonding had become.

Alex smiled and stood up. "yes a nap sounded nice.. rest as much as you can my love." He scooped Elliot up from the chair. "Oh no please don't move too much... you know i still had that cut on my arm right? so don't struggle, or i might drop you!" Alex said playfully. he was strong enough to carry the omega, obviously, he wouldn't risk it if he didn't feel like he could. He just said that to make Elliot settle down in his arms.

He gently placed Elliot on the bed and surrounded him wiht pillow. He got up on the bed as well. "Sleep now my love, i will be here." he pressed a loving kiss on Elliot's forehead and spooned him from behind, making sure his palm was securedlly cupping his bump so the babies knew of his presence as well.

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 08-06-2018

(well those can really take a toll on someone's body. Hopefully things are more manageable now Blush  You're my friend so I was concerned.)

(What do you want to do next? I'm starting his Braxton Hicks in this post to make the struggle of the last trimester more real to them. After that, what's next? I have some ideas but I also like to know your thoughts)

Elliot was so used to it that he knew to let his love carry him as he pleases. Can't complain, though, with his back killing him and his feet very swollen. "Alright. But you better not be forcing yourself, dear. And Alex, it's true your charm is speaking your thoughts. I don't know of there but it works straight to my heart for me. Thank you." Elliot snuggled to Alex's chest as he was carried up to their bedroom. He was thankful for the pillows but still Alex spooning him from behind and securing their babies was the best remedy for his aches.

Days passed very slowly for the heavily pregnant omega. He does some emails from work but other than that he's inactive. Well not like he can do much with how his body continue to grow heavier and achier. The kicks that he loved then was becoming a nuisance now when their strength increased. He knew Alex will aid him if he calls but he was aching constantly and he can't always bother Alex who still do some work at home. He doesn't want to seem so much as a pushover and help his love by dealing with things he can on his own.

Elliot sighed tiredly. He had just finished lulling the babies to sleep after they had woke him up with their strong kicking. "I'm happy you're strong my loves, but please take it easy on daddy next time." He grabbed the opportunity of peaceful babies to hopefully cook some lunch since Alex hasn't come out yet from the office room. It was still early to prepare but being early won't hurt, especially if you're slow and pregnant.

He was cooking when he began to feel pressure at his back and lower belly. He shrugged it off to continue stirring the the soup he was making. But the pressure only grew to actually contract his belly and that made him scared. He hunched on his belly, one arm tightly wrapped on his bump while another slowly lowered himself to the kitchen floor. Elliot was taking deep breaths, head bowed. He was whimpering with how it felt so uncomfortable. Too focused on riding out the pain, he forgot to turn off the stove and already a bit of burned soup can be smelled. 

"Oww... ohh...Nghhh.. A-Alex. P-please come..." It was barely audible. Tired from before and now this. He hasn't the energy for it. Elliot was putting trust instead on the bond they have and hopefully Alex can feel his distress and come for him. Even if it was just wishful thinking.

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 08-06-2018

(haha i like that little braxton thing... Alex was coming for the rescue! do share your ideas, we can work things out from yours ;))

Alex helped out whenever he could. Elliot had been a good actor, though, for the alpha didn't always disocver the true extend of his mate's suffering when he hid it. He would hlep calm the children whenever he foudn them kicking too much, but there were more times than Elliot did it himself rubbing his belly behind Alex's back.

Alex usually worked in the mornings, before everyone go to work and hopefully, before the babies woke up in Elliot. He tried to get his work done as fast as he could so he could tend to Elliot's needs quicker, and he had instructed for his pupils to be more automatic, for the more Elliot progressed in this third trimester, the less time he would have for work. He got off a phone call, ready himself to greet his mate.

He opened the door and smelt the faint burning... he knew there must be trouble then. He rushed towards the kitchen and was again startled with the scene that greeted him. Elliot was sitting on the floor whimpering. he rushed towards Elliot, but before he could touch him, he saw the spilling pot of soup and quickly switched off the fire. "Elliot... oh god are you ok?" he said, grabbing a towel to quickly remove the pot to put it aside. He knelt down in front of Elliot and sat down himself, huddling close to the omega and rubbed on his tigthened belly gently.

"Shhh babe, you're fine... you are doing just fine, keep up with the breathing..." the alpha soothed his panicking mate and blanketed him wiht his presence, holding him close to his chest, his brows knitted tight together feelign a contraction. 

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 08-09-2018

(sorry. I also got sick and things got busy in school. I'll share some ideas in this post and just choose what you want to do first.)

Elliot didn't hear the door open, nor when Alex asked him if he was okay. He was in mid shock/mid pain in experiencing his first Braxton contractions to notice. He only became aware of his Love's presence when suddenly arms enveloped him and he could then feel the familiar warmth of his lover. "Alex..." He shakily let out a brief sigh of relief.

The contraction only lasted for about a minute before disappearing. Finally, Elliot can breathe more and relax against Alex. Their hands joined on his belly, rubbing together the now untensed huge orb of his. Plus to feel the once awake babies. Elliot was still winded out from the experience and asked if they could rest on the couch.

"Thank you, love. That was my first Braxton. I admit I was scared at first but then I realized what was going on and I'm just happy you were there when it happened. It felt so real but not." Elliot shifted to find a more comfortable position while still leaning on Alex. "They're almost here, Alex. It's happening. We'll be parents soon."

His hand was caressing his belly and he had this fond look on his face as he did. "We still need to name them. And oh, they also need their nursery to be ready soon. They haven't also been properly acquainted with your parents. So much to do in so little time left."He laughed weakly. Elliot then stilled his hand but his eyes still gazed on bump. "I hope you're not being too overwhelmed with all this, hon. Because honestly, it's getting to me a little."

(Tell if Elliot's becoming too needy or dramatic.)

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 08-09-2018

(oops sorry to hear that... are you feeling better now?

yea not to worry about it. I'm happy to hear you out - rather eager really. ;) haha and nope, not at all. I like dealing with a timid and sensitive mate, the more needy the better LOL)

Alex nodded eagerly at the suggestion, scooping Elliot up from the floor, he gently sat down on the coach keeping the omega in his arms so he could sit on his lap. he nibbled small kisses on Elliot's face, giving the pregnnat man space and time to recover from the shock of pain. He cradled Elliot's belly and nibbled his earlobe, feeling the exhaustion that washed over the omega just with that one single braxton.

"you are doing fine babe... it's not like you expected it to hit. You are not gonna force yourself on anything from now on since the braxtons had started. I am treating you like the most delicate china from now on." he said with a determination, then broke into a soft smile - Alex was just kidding. "yea they are almost here..." he agreed, achoing what Elliot had said. He cupped Elliot's belly and was really, again, surprised by how much it weighed now. He slipped his hand underneath his belly, moving it between the bump and his thighs, and the pressure pressing on his palm was surprisingly large. "i guess we will never be ready to welcome them.... but i promise i will be here with every step going forward." Alex smiled kissing Elliot, giving him strength in this myriad of unknown.

He smiled and rubbed Elliot's belly a few more times when there were squirms from within, keeping the babies in check. "now stay put babies, stop kicking. Mommy's been through a lot already... you naughty little ones will NOT be adding to his burden, you hear me?" he said gently to the belly. Looks like no matter how many times Elliot insisted, Alex still couldn't get rid of his habit of referring to Elliot as 'mommy'. It would be a nickname for Elliot, until perhaps after the babies are born. He woudl respect Elliot on how he wanted to be called by their children.

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 08-11-2018

(Still have some difficulty in breathing but nonetheless getting better. I listed in Elliot's dialogue the ideas I want to do, just don't know what we should do first? And I like you're up to the needy and timid type. I may have Elliot more achy and tired, but to shy to tell character until the birth. Same as you, I like it the more needy the better :D )

Elliot moaned at the soft kisses. The loving gesture helped in relieving him from the stress he'd been feeling. He gave his own, giving Alex some kisses along his jaw. "Like a delicate China?" Elliot chuckled. "Well I can no longer disagree on that since this happened. But I won't easily break, Alex." He knew Alex was only kidding, but he can definitely see Alex hovering him in worry like he's gonna break. 

It felt good to his overly strteched stomach the warmth of Alex's hands rubbing it, and when his underbelly was cupped, he moaned. There's where the most pressure is with the babies sitting heavily in that area. "That feels good, love. Just stay your hands there." Elliot smiled hearing the alpha will be with him in every step. It makes him secured that despite not being prepared, everything will be okay. "Better keep that promise, dear. I don't know if I can do this without you."

Elliot had to laugh again at the cuteness of his fiance. "They're not a burden, papa. And they're not naughty as well. They are my angels that just like to have fun in mommy. But babies, listen to papa about maybe kicking less strongly next time?" He was aware he used the feminine nickname for himself and smiled at the amused expression of Alex. "You keep using it, and unfortunately I think I'm getting used to it too. But its still not final, okay?"

It was a peaceful silence that followed. Elliot was stroking his bump and on top of his hand stroking with him is Alex. He was humming a lullaby when a memory returned to him. "Did you know your mother applied us to a parenting class? She called yesterday to inform me, telling me about how she noticed I was easily out of breath and that couldn't be good for the birth so this will help. She also said we'll need the information they teach about caring for babies? Maybe this can help us." Elliot wanted to do it with Alex, but then he remembered that Alex still has his work. "Um, I'll just fill you up on the lessons, and maybe we can ask John to be an on-call pick up if you don't want me commuting to and from my classes." It was a subtle shift nad he was quick to recover so hopefully Alex didn't notice his disappointment.

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 08-11-2018

(ooops i hope you get rid of that last bit of cold soon! so... lessons for parents-to-be? what else? LOL i don't know if i've missed something from elliot's dialogue xD yea let's do that! i like it when they'd do something like learning to change diapers and giving babies a bath. Maybe also some lesons on labor and exercising? maybe they will have one lesson when everyody go into the pool. they would all stare at how big Elliot was when he came out in a swimsuit ;)

haha how do you like Alex to be needy? like, wanting to have Elliot's attention all the time...?)

Alex smiled when he heard Elliot referring to himself as 'mommy'... it just made him look so cute. "yea i'm trying to convince you here, but i fyou don't want it, this name could stay in our bedroom...MOMMY." he said hinting strongly on making this a naughty nickanme between them, then pecked ELliot again on his lips. "yea, kick less strong, you hear that babies? be good, or you are gonig to be disciplined when you come out!" Alex threatened with a mockingly serious voice.

"my mom registered us into it...?" Alex asked, quirking up his brow. "alright... well at least she registered us in, and not deciding she would teach us herself. If she ever shared any 'tricks' she had on these things, don't believe her. She's not really a very hands on mother... and back then my dad told me once she forgot she needed to change the diaper for me and i ended up, well, you could say laying and sleeping in my own, hmm, ... you know." Alex shrugged. he didn't really notice Elliot's shift, but he thought about it and asked. "when would be the first lesson? if it's next week, i could have a few days that i need to call in for meetings..." he said looking up, thinking about his schedule. "If it's Tuesday then it might be a little tricky..."

(i am thinking maybe for the first lesson Alex would thought he couldn't come, but just before the lesson started, he would appear at the classroom to surprie Elliot?)

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 08-12-2018

(thank you! I'm all better now. Let's focus first on the lessons and along there we could maybe insert some activities like the teacher giving assignments to finish the nurseries, etc. So Alex and Elliot will have to do it? I like the idea of the pool lessons. Elliot will be body conscious from why people are starting at him and run for Alex's comfort.  Also, I like Alex the way he is now (kudos for a great character!), the needy the better was also meant for Elliot.)

Elliot was blushing with Alex obviously teasing him with the nickname. "Well if you continue to make it sound so kinky then maybe I won't use it for the babies anymore." He hid his reddening face in his hands. "As much as you're sweet you're also very naughty! But I can't say I hate it..." 

Elliot was back to being happy when Alex began to tell his baby stories. "I bet that was so uncomfortable. How could she have forgotten to change you? Oh poor you." It was aim for pity but he just can't stop laughing. It took a while but he finally got over the hialrious image in his mind and proceed to search his phone for the sent email. He frowned when he read the dates. "It starts on Tuesday next week." His body sagged, knowing well Alex probably couldn't come. "It's okay. I'm sure I'm not the only one to come alone there. We'll be fine. Maybe I'll even make some friends. so don't worry, love." Elliot said trying to lighten the mood.

As if he has the worst luck, time skip to the first day of classes, he is the only one there without their mate present. He was also the biggest in terms of belly size. Alone and huge, he stood out in the class. Elliot was starting to think that maybe this was a bad idea. 

"Okay everyone, today we'll have a new member joining us. Please introduce yourself dear." The instructor said, pulling him in front. "U-um my name is Elliot. I'm 7 and a half months with triplets. I am mated to a wonderful alpha but he's busy with work and can't come." He wasn't expecting that the other expecting couples will accept him so warmly. They were all kind and smiling at him, though obviously intrigued by his big bump and missing alpha. It made him very nervous and self conscious.

After a few more introductions, the instructor told them to sit on the mats. He could see mates helping their pregnant partners sit down on the low mats while he was stuck in thinking how could he sit so low on his own. It wasn't easy with his bump and forbid it he should fall. Good thing the instructor noticed and offered to help. With a sheepish smile he agreed, and after a while more , he was finally settled. Where was Alex? His back was aching and unlike others, he had no one to lean on and relax his back.

"We'll be starting on breathing exercises first. Alphas hold your mate and guide them through the correct breathing patterns,Okay?" Elliot bit his lip. No problem, he could that alone. Though deep inside he was still hoping Alex will come despite it being near impossible now.

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 08-12-2018

(good to hear that ;) yea that would be lovely. they would also have to go shopping for their nursery. oh yea we said something about the couple visiting Alex's mother and having the omega intimidated with how overwhelming the mother was right? we could add that in somewhere between those lessons ;) and yay i thoguth that pool thing will be lovely.... a timid and embarrassed little elliot would be so cute!

Aww you are so sweet ;) and i love the soft and loveable Elliot very much as well!)

"hey stop laughing! i was so poor you know.... well, my dad also couldn't stop laughing whenever he mentioned about it. it was forutnate he didn't think of taking a picture of it at the time...." Alex groaned and draped his hands around Elliot's waist. "i guess it's a good thing since it made you so happy...." he grumbled and rested his head on Elliot's shoulder.

"oh... Tuesday? i, err., i don't think i could change that meeting. I'm sorry babe. You sure you'd be ok heading there alone? we could skip that lesson and we can go there together. i mean, yea i like that you could make friends but... you sure you can go alone?" Alex wasn't entirely comfortable with his fiance gong there by himself, but the telephone conference also couldn't be changed that easily.

In the end, Alex just kept on thinking about Elliot that morning. john was there to pick Elliot up, and he was reassured many times by his fiance he would be fine, but still, the alpha wasn't concentrating well in the meeting and he was being more sharp and direct in pointing out the mistakes by others than usual.

The instructor had to leave Elliot's side once he was settled, coming back to the front of the classroom pointing at the projected screen where the breathing patterns were drawn. "deep breathes in for 5 seconds, then deep breathes out for 5 seconds. Alphas, please hold your mates legs open so the omegas can have more space for their bellies to breath in deep." the instructor continued. he saw elliot without a partner holding him and said to the class. "i'm going to help our newcomer with this, can everybody keep doing this? like what we've last taught, omegas please gradually lean back against your alphas and find your angle. Imagine you are now pushing, how would you want your alphas to help? do you want them to hold your belly or sperad your legs?" he said while moving between mats to get to Elliot. "Elliot? since your alpha isn't here, do you mind me holding y-..."

Before he could finish that, there was a knock on the door and everyone was looking up, stopping from what they were doing. Everyone was confused when the handsome and tall man walked through the door, alone. Some already thought he had gone into the wrong classroom.

"Hi. erm, i'm here for.... Elliot." Alex was searching around the classroom when he explained, , breaking into a huge smile when he located where Elliot was.

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 08-13-2018

(Hahaha I was aiming for that. Can't have the babies come without their room ready. And yeah we had that visiting-the-parents plan. I'm glad you could remember it with all that had been happening :D . I thought the pool lessons will be lovely as well! Hahaha and you are sweeter than sweet. I can't get enough of how soft while manly Alex is, especially how he becomes protective and loving towards Elliot Blush )

If there was a bit of hope existing then, Elliot lost all of it now. This was definitely not a good idea. Who knew breathing exercises can be this difficult? He tried leaning back on his own but that was too burdensome on his supporting hand and back. Even if he tried, he can't get the right angle to make breathing easier. He wasn't feeling relaxed at all. He was near frustrated as he felt more and more like a stranded whale, clumsily trying positions while supporting his own weight. The babies weren't cooperating too and kept kicking him. Now this is getting depressing for our pregnant omega. Not helping was he was surrounded with happy expecting omegas and betas with their alphas. It was making him a bit jealous.

The instructor noticed his struggle and came to help him. He blushed when the attention became on him. He must have looked so ridiculous that the instructor needed to save him from embarrassment. Elliot was about to say okay when the attention of the instructor, plus the whole class, went to someone who just came in. He didn't immediately see who because he was sweating slightly and was wiping his face. But then he heard his name and he perked up, eyes instantly widening seeing his own alpha standing there and looking for him. Was he hallucinating? Alex made it clear he can't come. "Alex?" 

The female instructor snapped from ogling the hot male stranger when he heard Elliot acknowledging the man. "Um, who might you be? We're starting class and no one besides me and the enrolled couples here are allowed inside anymore. You can wait outside?" Before the lady can escort Alex out, Elliot tugged her shirt and stopped her. "No, let him stay. He's my alpha and my fiancé." Gasps can be heard from the other couples, probably astonished by the fact that someone who looks so young and handsome is already taken and starting a family. Plus his omega was the biggest of them all. It just seemed unfair. 

On the bright side, Elliot now has Alex to help him. Once Alex had positioned at his back, he turned to kiss his love on the cheek. "I thought you can't come. Did something happen at work?" he whispered subtly as he tried to follow what was on the screen, motioning for Alex to spread his legs as he hold his belly.

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 08-13-2018

(yea of course i remember! i like this rp and i love that little bit of thing we could do with the parents... aww you are too sweet ;) i had to make Alex as perfect as he could so he would be the perfect pair with the lovely Elliot, right! i just love it so much when you described Elliot like that, needy and sensitive to the things around him, he needed Alex to be there ;))

The instructor was looking at him with a weird look, like there were sparks of fire in her eyes. "err, no Ms, i'm , hmm, I'm Elliot's...." before he could answer, his mate did it form him pulling onto the sleeve of the instructor. Alex thought he saw a disappointed sigh from the teacher, but now all he could see is Elliot. He heard a little bit of whispers, with the other couples, but it didn't matter because Alex was heading towards Elliot, his lovely pregnant mate.

"Sorry babe, i was late. I, hmm, yea. Well the meeting ended early because, i might be a little bit stern at work." he said sheepishly. "i guess everybody was happy that the meeting was finished early... then i rushed here. SOrry for still being a little bit late." he said pressing a kiss on Elliot, and there were more whispers from the other couples.

"ok. i hope i didn't miss too much? so what are we supposed to do?" he asked looking around, saw the images projected on screen and shifted closer to Elliot. "like this?" he leaned back and stroked Elliot's thighs, then moved his hands towards the inner thighs to spread him wide. "hmm...." he hummed, his breath brushing close against Elliot's earlobe and he could see his omega blushing.

"Elliot.... breath." he chuckled when he realised his mate was going tense and forgetting the breathign exercise when he was so close. the instructor had started counting and they listened carefully.

"ok, now alphas, try placing your hands on the lower abdoemn of your partners. Ask your partner to breath until you could feel the lowerbelly rising and falling." the instructor said, her gaze always lingering on the corner that Elliot was in. Alex did as he was told, holding his hand close to the bottom and stroked the belly with his thumb. "oh babies... stop being over active. Papa's here now." he said gently and the babies really calmed down a little bit.

They did some more exercises, then the instructor again said. "ok alphas, this can be the tricky part. You know your mate's in pain, and sometimes they couldn't tell through the pain how they wanted to move, so you had to look for signs. There are other birthing positions. Now can you all help your partner moving to all 4s?" she said, clapping her hand to get everyone's attention.

RE: Office MATES - shiro08 - 11-09-2018

Elliot chuckled at the reason Alex was giving him. "Just a little bit stern? You sure?" He was teasing the already flustered lover of his but he knew deep down that it was only because his love worries for him and their babies too much. "Well better late than never. It's fine, I'm not even expecting you to come."

Elliot sighed as he finally felt the comfort these methods were supposed to bring him, not really appreciating them at the beginning with how hard they were to do alone. But now he has Alex and finally he can breath... "Gasp!" Maybe not. Elliot had to remove one hand on his belly to cover his mouth and refrain himself from making 'inappropriate' sounds. "A-Alex... s-stop"His body was now sensitive all over and Alex's hand is getting dangerously near to his... Oh he was sure his face had become so red. When Alex had his fun, and Elliot had calmed himself, he made sure to hit his fiancée though not causing enough damage with how weak he was, adding to his embarrassment. "S-stop laughing." then a cute pout. 

Alex's hands under his lower belly really felt nice, Elliot feels that even a bit of the heaviness is relieved. "Now I think you should behave yourself now, dear. The instructor's watching us. Oohh… that really feels nice." He breathed deeply in and out following the rhythm of the instructor. He could also feel their triplets slowly settling down, much to the relief of his womb. "Thanks papa."

He wasn't really sure about getting on all 4s, but was convinced by Alex who was slowly helping him into position. The moment he got in position, it felt like his back rejoiced. The pressure was gone on his back, though he was feeling a lot heavier in the middle. Not helping was that his belly was near touching the mats so he really had to lift himself. "Now that your mates are in position, alphas hold your mate's waist and help them to slowly rotate their hips." Elliot had gave in to the wonderful feeling of no back ache and was drifting to his own comfort space, head bowed and keeping up with the breathing. It left Alex to do most of the rotating. They did that for about 5 minutes then stopped for a short water break. 

Elliot felt strange sitting up. He felt a bit dizzy. "Alex, love, can you get me my bottle?" It didn't last long before it went away, even before Alex returned with his water. Hopefully it was nothing they should be worried about. "The instructor said we'll be doing baby care next. Maybe we can save our little ones from suffering the same fate as you." Elliot continued to smile as if nothing happened.

RE: Office MATES - bhdire8 - 11-09-2018

Elliot was amazingly cute when just the most innocnet touch on his lower belly and inner thighs made him gasp and blush so much. If his belly wasn't taht big, Alex suspected he might see an erection... he just adored his lovely and sensitive finace. He pressed a quick kiss on Elliot's pouting cheek adoringly. there was really no way he could leave his lovely fiance alone.

He helped Elliot into his all fours and this time it was Alex who needed to control his desire. Elliot's buttocks had filled up nicely gradually following this pregnancy, and to see his bottom rotating right in front o fhim was really testing on his nerves. He secretly let out a sigh of relief when the instructor announced for the break - and tehrefore he was a little distracted when he went to fetch the water bottle and omitted the slight sway of Elliot when he sat up.

Alex returned to his love, ignoring all the other couple - and the instructor's - stares as they all stared at his biceps when he went to pick up Elliot's bag. Alex sat down behind Elliot to provide him with the support on his back and handed him the bottle. "We would need to pay extra attention on it then... we've got our hands quite full with 3 to come." he chuckled cradling Elliot's big bump, holding him close to his chest as his lover rested.

the other couple's omegas or betas all shoot their partners a glare - and almost all of them suddenly sat down, mimicking their gesture in providing their pregnant mates with the support that they needed.

Alex was oblivious to that. He rubbed Elliot's belly with his thumb distractedly as he watched his mate drank. there was no doubt on his love to his mate as they rested. The only one who seemed not to be too happy with this was the instructor. Soon enough, as if to break the couple apart, she announced the next part of the lesson was to start.