Mpreg Central
A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 (/showthread.php?tid=12349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - secretsparrow - 05-02-2018

Logan was getting tired, his chest rose and fell quickly between contractions but he couldn't stop and rest even if he wanted to. The contraction wracked his body and he kept going, pushing as hard as he could manage he clenched his jaw gripping Ben hard nails digging into the boy's skin. He knew if things didn't progress soon things could end badly

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 05-02-2018

Ben's heart sank with every futile push fro Logan. Perhaps there's something wrong... but here they were, with no one around to help. Ben straightened himself knowing he was the only help coming at Logan's way. "listen to me Logan, the baby's so close.. just another push, long and hard, and keep that coming, don't wait for another contraction." He said in a last ditch effort to encourage for a crowning, and the baby did crown: it surged forward with this huge push from logan, and suddenly it wasn't a teardrop anymore, it's a full circle of scalp, the entire perineum forced out by teh baby. "you did it! good job logan, just keep this up and we're soon gonna be done!"

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - secretsparrow - 05-11-2018

He cried out tossing his head back as he felt it starting to stretch him. "I hurts!" He whimpered but in moments anther contraction had taken hold of him and soon he was bearing down again the baby making slow progress but stretching him further. His body shook with effort but it was moving now at least.

(ahhhh- sorry, finals just finished so I won't be gone as much._)

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 05-12-2018

(aww it's alright wow so another semester down!)

Ben was nervous, but Logan was at least making visible progress now. It looked painful at how the baby's head emerging so slowly mostly it would just push into Logan's tight ring of skin, but the head's still making som esmall progress. The contraction receded a little, then built up again with a vengeance and Ben could hear the shriek from Logan while the baby slipped in a tiny bit before being forced down by the contraction again.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - secretsparrow - 05-14-2018

He couldn't help but cry out as the pain became unmanageable. He tensed unable to do anything but bear down and push as hard as he could. He could feel it opening him up stretching him wide. His nails dug into the floor as he pushed again letting out a groan of pain.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 05-15-2018

The entire process was brutal. Ben forced himself to detach from the scream and focus on delivering the baby. "keep pushing Logan, i'm seeing more of the head... let me try this." Ben said, trying to push down on the ring of flesh still lingering on the baby's head, aiding the head to emerge but it looked like he just intensified Logan's burn.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - secretsparrow - 05-15-2018

Logan gasped his back arched as he tried to pull away from Ben's grasp. Even if he was trying to help, it hurt and he couldn't help it. The next contraction hit hard distracting him from his efforts to get away and instead he began pushing again.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 05-18-2018

Pushing the tight ring of muscle straininga gainst the baby's head, Ben had limited success when Logan squirmed away from him, but then the contraction came and with the strong grip on his womb, the baby was forced forward, inch by inch, excruicatingly slow in opening Logan up. there, finally, the forehead was presenting itself and the baby was almost in full crown. "Logan keep pushing! the baby's almost crowning fully.. the head would pop out afterwards!" Ben encouraged pulling Logan's thighs back.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - secretsparrow - 05-18-2018

His groan grew into a cry of distress as the pain grew worse the head slowly coming out with his effort he could feel it stretching him beyond what he could handle and all he could do was bear down and push in hopes of getting it out. It came to a full crown and Logan could feel it, he cried out arching his back as he gave another hard push gasping as the head slid out of him. Slowly he relaxed for a moment resting his head on the bed.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 05-20-2018

The struggle that Logan endured was painful to witness. The head was stretching him so wide, his skin going paper thin whiel the head passed. the big head of the baby came with a gush of fluid, head now sticking out between his legs, Ben was almost too afraid to hold the head. "Logan... the head's here." with trembling hands, Ben cupped his child's emerging head.

"You've done this, Logan you're so brave and strong... " Ben pulled over Logan's hand to cup the head, feeling it and it was weird - the hairy head looked almost too big to be real.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - secretsparrow - 05-20-2018

logan smiled lightly as he reached down and felt the head coming out of him. He smiled lightly as another contraction him and he began pushing again his hand went back to the bed gripping the sheets as he attempted to free the shoulders. He could tell they were wide causing him to tense as he pushed.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 05-22-2018

Logan tesning up wasn't helping with the birth. His muslces were tightened up, causing his hips to close a slight bit which in turn hindered the turning of the baby's head. Ben wasn't sensitive enough to realise the problem. he just asnxiously wasited for the baby to turn while Logan gave another push. "Logan... how about you push harder? the baby's not turning like he should yet...." Ben said, confused to the situation being different from most of the videos they had watched together.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - secretsparrow - 05-26-2018

Logan groaned his chest rising and falling quickly as he prepared to push again. The contraction hit hard causing him to tense again as he attempted to push harder than before In his current state Logan didn't realize what the problemw as either.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 05-30-2018

Ben could see the effort Logan was putting into moving teh baby, but somehow the baby wasn't turning. Ben had to do something, and do it quick. he took Logan's legs, holding it up high enough it's almost reaching his shoulder. "Look Logan i have to turn the baby manually... i'm not sure if that's gonna be painful but if it feels unbearable, let me know." He said moving to have a better hold of the baby. It's slippery, the head covered with fluids and there was blood leaking from Logan, but Ben tried his best.

"next contraction, you push hard and I'll turn the baby." he said through sweat dripping down his eyes.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - secretsparrow - 05-30-2018

Logan nodded taking in a few breaths before the next contraction hit. He cried out his body tensing as he began pushing again. he groaned loudly he could feel Been twisting the child, he was able to deal with it for a moment before shaking his head. "S-stop!" he gasped taking in quick breaths, he was starting to get worried himself, was it really stuck?

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 06-01-2018

It wasn't really successful for BEn either. The baby's head was too slippery. healso had little space for manipulation, too few parts of the baby was out, he could hardly have a firm enough grip to help turn it. He frowned and the desperate yelp from Logan was enought o have him stopping.

"I'm sorry Logan..." he sighed, knowing he didn't help wiht the stiuation. "Can you push harder? I have no idea what's wrong but... the baby just wouldn't turn.... can you maybe pull up your legs wider when you push? it should allow for more space for the baby."

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - secretsparrow - 06-01-2018

Logan nodded and tried to focus on Ben's advice when the contraction ended he pulled his legs back and pushed as hard as he could manage. It seemed to help and gave the baby more room. He felt it slowly starting to turn. Gritting his teeth he kept pushed until the contraction ended then leaned back trying to catch his breath.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 06-03-2018

The head stayed at first - until with each pant from Logan, it slipped back slightly. ben was more than worried at this point, but he guessed they were moving in the right direction as the baby seemed to be making more appearance. He encouraged Logan through each of his pushes, trying to legnthen each push and help th ebaby emerge, pressing on his bulging lilps, yet their progress was still slow. By the end of another 20 minutes of constant pushing, the tip of the head had come, the bulge finally progressed enough to make some meaningful crowning.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - secretsparrow - 06-04-2018

Logan was starting to get tired his chest rose and fell quickly it felt like he had been at this much longer then he had and he wasn't making much progress. He layed back for a moment trying to rest but another contraction gripped him and he had to push, he didn't have a choice and once again he grabbed his legs and began pushing "UGGGHH, get it out!" He was getting frustrated with the lack of progress and he was pain.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - secretsparrow - 06-06-2018

(Hey- I tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me, but I was wondering if maybe you wanted to start something new?)