Mpreg Central
A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 (/showthread.php?tid=12349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - secretsparrow - 01-14-2018

Logan shook his head his eyes closed. After a few moments, he opened them picking up the water and rinsing out his mouth. Being stuck in traffic didn't help but he did his best to relax. He felt a little better now but not by much and he tried to sleep before e ended up getting sick again. "It's alright." He could sense Ben's worry and tried to brush it off. "It's ok."

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 01-14-2018

"this isn't.... gosh should we head down the highway? This should be the oustkirt of town..... " Ben looked around identifying their whereabouts. There had been an exit and Ben tried to maneuver his van through the multiple lanes to get down, earning a few horns from the cars behind, but eventually managed. "we should rest... it should be fine that we find somewhere for the night. This should just be a dozen miles away from the city centre, and we probably should look for a place to stay here where it is more affordable." he suggested, hoping to find a safe enough neighborhood once they were down from the highway.

Logan quickly agreed. Anything that would get him out of this car at this point was welcome. AS the pulled off the highway he looked for hotels that looked alright. He pointed out one up ahead. "Want to try there for tonight?" He asked glancing at Ben. This part of town wasn't great but it didn't seem to bad either as long as they stayed out of trouble it should be fine.

Ben nodded and quickly parked. At least the hotel looked decent, with place where they could put the car in for the night. He knew he had to stay alert from now, to look out for both his lover and unborn child. The check in guy glanced at them quickly when they asked for one room, but quickly looked back down, seemingly uninterested in their relationship and didn't find anything odd to have 2 boys sharing a room. Ben secretly let out a breath adn reminded himself they were no longer in that small town of theirs, and people should be a little more leniant on same sex relationships here.

The room was better than the last one two. Certainly, cleaner and It wasn't long before Logan curled up on the bed like he had the night before. "So we're close to the city what's the plan for tomorrow? So far there only real plan had been getting here but they still needed a more permanent housing situation, and like jobs to support the child. Apartments could take awhile to get into and how long could they really wait?

"i would see if there are any need for short term works first, and then maybe some place to settle... and maybe buy some newspaper to see fi there are any jobs that would suit us." The plan's still vague, and with their savings and extra money, they would have to spend their budget on a tight base. "just.. sleep first. We would deal with it tomorrow... you feeling any better yet?" he asked holding his palm over Logan's stomach, rubbing ti slightly.

"yeah, a little." He smiled the baby shifting under Ben's hand kicked him." To be honest Logan was slightly nervous now that he was here but at least Logan was with him. That made it not so bad . She reached a hand over and pulled Logan down next to him cuddling the male closely. "Mine." He said giving the boy a quick kiss.

Ben chuckled at the cute endearing statement. "yours...." he echoed, and pressed a firm kiss on Logan as well. "I would go fetch some crackers.... let's call it a night after that. but only after that." ben insisted. Logan had to have something, even if not for himself, at least for the baby.

They settled soon afterwards. In the middle of the night though, there were some noises. Ben had been staying alert, stilll wary of the strange environment. Soon there had been yells around, and there came running in teh corridors outside.

Ben approahced the door pulling his jacket on. He peeked through teh curtains to find people sort of panicking.

Logan ate the crackers and then he tried to get some sleep. However, as been got out of bed and the yells continued he awoke starting at the door. "Ben?" He whispered sitting up and rubbing his eye. Surely, it was still too early to get up. "What time is it? What's going on?"

"I will go check out... stay put and return to sleep? i will be right back." Ben came back to Logan and said gently, pressing Logan down again. Ben had some idea wha'ts going on, for he was hearing some distant noises that's all too familiar to him. "everything's alright." he said kissing Logan's forehead pressing him back to sleep, and silently slipped out of teh room.

Outside, everyone's been running around, and the noise of crowds could be heard outside. He knew this... there's a horse. Ben came quickly out and saw a group of firemen yelling at each other, wiht a large horse dashing around in the open area. Ben came forward to a man in uniform and with a hood in his hand. "hey, can I borrow this?" he said and before the other man could react, he took the rope and ran forward, amid the yells of a group of people behind him, andin one swift motion, looped the horse and pulled.

It's a tug of war but Ben was too familiar with all this. He had grown up doing this and he knew what he was doing. He ran along teh horse but clearly eh was getting it controlled, and finally, after some 20 minutes of "fight", he had the horse calmed down to a trot, the animal going so far as to came near him and nudge against him fondly.

People looked at him with surprise, Logan had tried to go back to sleep but the yelling prevented it and so he had seen all of this from the window. How strange, Logan wondered where the horse had come from. How did it get to a place like this. Either way, it made him smile. People began patting Ben on the back and congratulating him for calming the horse down, but what would they do with it now? What did someone dow ith a horse in the city?

A group of people come rushing to the horse, and took over the rope and shoo the horse away to a large truck that's been settling in. Ben smiled and is quite confused. "So... why would there be a horse here?" he asked the man who's been thanking him nonstop.

Just when the man was about to answer, an expensive looking car cruised to a stop beside them. There came a man, dishivelled adn still in a sleeping robe, rush forward anxiously, and let out a huge sigh whenhe saw the horse alright and calmed. the man quickly approahced the new arrived man, updating him with the situation, gesturing to Ben.

"son... you have done such a neat job. what's your name?"The man - hugely rich looking - came forward and shook Ben's hand. "that's my race horse that's worth a fortune... lucky you have it controlled. would you like to work in my place?" he said out of the blue.

Logan sat back down now that things were quiet and closed his eyes. With no more yelling around he, he was able to go back to sleep and would be out by the time Ben returned. He had not a clue the boy had just been offered a job but that was great

The others around them looked a bit surprised, Ben had just been offered a job to this man, just like that? It was the perfect job for him since it was something he was already good at doing.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 01-15-2018

Ben stared at the older man with wide eyes, his shcok apparent, to which the rich guy seemed quite amused. "I am a banker, with a range around this part of the city. In fact, I could pull sone strings so you could work with the zoo here while you come to my ranch in your spare time. Your talent shouldnt be wasted really. You got impressive skills with horses, and I believe with some other animals as well? Here, take my card. Give me a call when you are ready." The man said and boarded his car again, and gone were he within minutes.

Ben was dazed. This could be all a dream, and when he staggered his way back into his room, he buried his face into Logan in his sleep, and dexided he could sleep on it and not have his hopes high firsy.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - secretsparrow - 01-15-2018

The next morning Logan awoke to the baby kicking. He ran a hand over his belly and sat up rubbing his eyes. He was still tired and Ben was still asleep so he carefully and quietly got up and dressed before laying back down next to Ben and wrapping one arm around him as he slept. He knew the boy had been driving a lot and was probably stressed so he didn't wake him instead he simply waited.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 01-16-2018

Ben was used to early mornings, he had to take care of his farm and that required him to wake up early, but the drivin and last night's fiasco had made him quite exhausted, and the relief of having landed a job - albeit still dreamy - was taking him off some of the worries lingering at the back of his head. He slept, his breathing deep and slow, oblivious to the stare his lover was giving him.

It was almost 11 and finally, Ben was starteld awake by a dream that he could no longer remember. his first instinct was to reach out for Logan, the dream had involved his boyfriend, even without details, he needed to feel Logan to settle his frantic heart.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - secretsparrow - 01-22-2018

Logan smiled, "Good morning sleeping beauty." with a chuckle he gave Ben a kiss and cuddled up closer to him. "Sleep ok? What was all that last night?" He didn't want to throw to many questions at Ben when he had only just gotten up but at the same time, he was desperate for answers and wanted to know what was going on. Today was the first day they wouldn't have to be in the car all day and that made Logan happy.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 01-22-2018

"yea i thought i slept ok... until i found out I was dreaming som ehorrilble stuff up. And... i am not sure how much of it was dreaming, but you do also remember last night' there's an incident right?" just woke up from his dream, Ben was still confused and he needed a minute to regroup what had happened last night, to separate the dream from reality.

He remembered the namecard and fished in his pockets - he didn't change for the night - and saw the name that matched. "oh god... Logan, i think we are up for a great start. hmm, " he cleared his throat. "just last night, I helped control an escaped horse and that turned out to be some rich guy's newly acquired pet - and that same guy offered me a job." he smiled hugely at Logan, showing him the namecard. "i just have to give him a call...."

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - secretsparrow - 01-25-2018

"Wait he offered you a job!?" Logan was excited. "That's great! That's amazing and it's something you're good at!" Logan grinned wrapping his arms around been and holding him closer. "And the dream? What was it about? You're ok?" He didn't know what the nightmare had been about but he knew Ben had been stressed. He stayed close to him providing comfort and reassurance. "It's alright now." He said with a shrug. "Everything is starting to look up.

RE: A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 01-25-2018

"yea i can't believe my luck... our luck. Our little lucky star must be bringing us good things from now on." Ben stroked Logan's belly slightly, caressing the curve. He shook his head hearing his question. "i don't remember... but then it isn't important. I must have just dreamed about losing you again." he smiled, not noticing his slip of tongue had revealed his hidden anxiety. "it's not the first time anyway...." he waved it off and slipped off bed. "besides, we still needa make that phonecall. Maybe i should ask the staff here for more badkground of this guy... wouldn't want to get trapped by a nasty employer." he said getting ready, stretchign himself opening the curtains.