Mpreg Central
C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) (/showthread.php?tid=12418)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - bhdire8 - 03-15-2018

"you are telling me you want to conceive with a hen? oh babe... i can't imagine fighting over you with a hen!" Lucien chuckled and held Hitsugis' waist so their pumping would be smoother, he would thrust into Hitusgi deep, making sure he was reaching that engorged and excited womb deep within.

Lucien couldn't quite resist the appeal of rubbing over Hitsugis' bulging womb. he was equally excited with living young inside of Hitsugi, stretching Hitsugi so large he would be flying awkwardly. he wanted to see him filled with his babies for once, instead of just eggs - which he actually played little part in. he wanted to see his effect on Hitsugi, the free spirited creature always would be his obsession.

"you're clo..." Lucien couldn't finish his question either when Hitsugi reached his orgasm, trembling on top of him while his insides dragged his cock deep within, pulling him through and Lucien howled in his own overwhelming orgasm, his seeds pulsated into Hitsugi, pouring through to his womb - he could have sworn Hitsugi's cervix opened for him, so eager and welcoming his seed would reach deep within Hitsugi, his spasming canal milking him dry.

RE: it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 03-15-2018

Hitsugi couldn't help a small laugh, shaking his head. "You wouldn't have to fight over me. Just seems like a waste not to use it." He said, rubbing his cum between his fingers. He liked the rhythm they got into, rolling his hips to change the angle as Lucien thrust, hitting the right angle.

Hitsugi was unsure about carrying live young, he knew nothing about it. But thinking about something moving inside him, growing and filling him. Trying to fly with a swollen belly, feeling the weight in his middle. It just aroused him more.

His whole body jerked as Lucien came, intensifying his orgasm even more. Feeling his seed fill his womb, inner muscles working to suck every drop from him. He could swear he could feel his eggs bein fertilized, no idea how many were conceived.

His own cock had erupted all over Lucien, proving his point. He had so much cum, it would be easy to breed with the females of his kind. Making them heavy with his brood while he was heavy with Lucien's.

RE: it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - bhdire8 - 03-16-2018

Lucien couldn't think striaght with the violent orgasm hitting him. he had never been milked this dry, and his seeds just kept pulsating through, also eager to breed this thoroughly fertile being. Lucien's cock jerked again when Hitsugi's womb swelled even larger, pressing into Lucien's palm, and the image of Hitsugi carrying their children served to excite him more.

Lucien needed another full minute to return to some sense. "woah... that's, amazing." He collasped back onto the ground, smiling at Hitsugi where residue trembles still coursed through both tof their bodies. "and all this seeds.... yea, it seem a waste, but, can you use it like, with other birds? to fetilize them out of body? i don't feel like i could live with knowing you are gonna have sex with somebody else..." Lucien shivered at the thought. he wouldn't be able to accept that. granted he had other experiences before Hitsugi, but now that he was with him, he would be faithful to him.

RE: it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 03-16-2018

Hitsugi was lost to the world, trembling at the aftershocks of his orgasm. His body greedily suckling up every drop of Lucien's cum. Though, some did manage to dribble out between them, proving how full he was. His belly swelled, womb full of seed and skin warm to the touch.

He groaned softly, still sitting up on Lucien. He panted harshly, reaching to brush his hair back before looking down at his swollen belly. His eyes drifted up to the mess he'd made, head tilting. "What if I want to exercise my prowess as a male too?" He asked, brows raised. He reached for his cock, squeezing some remaining cum from it. "I feel like I need to. I need to breed with the females of my kind." He said, sounding a bit breathless. "But you will be the only one to breed me." He said, giving him a tired smile.

The sun was going down, it made sense for the to just spend the night in the cave. Hitsugi's robe made a good blanket, spare clothes lining the floor. While they slept, Hitsugi's belly swelled slightly, already looking 5 months along, but who knew how many young he was carrying.

RE: it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - bhdire8 - 03-16-2018

Lucien fell silent hearing Hitsugi's request. him mentioning about his need to exercise his prowess as a male. He wasn't sure if he could accept that. it would still mean Hitsugi having sex with another person. he fidgeted, slightly uncomfortable by the picture popping up in his mind. he didn't want to face that prospect, but now was too good a time to talk about the issue, and potentially ruining the moment,

They settled, snuggling close to each other. Lucien placed a palm on Hitsugi's bulged belly, smiling faintly. this would be thier litter - a litter as in he was also quite certain Hitsugi wouldn't be carrying only one. He tigthened his grip on Hitsugi, panic again arising fearing Hitsugi would not only find a female of his kind to breed, but later also finding the need to stay and take care of his other kids, eventually leaving him. he shivered, not entirely from teh cold nighttime air, and forced himself to fall asleep for the night.

The next morning, Lucien was woken up by a warm object pressing against him. Fluttering his eyes open, he found that it was Hitsugi's belly - it had grown fast overnight, or perhaps it was just him not seeing it properly the previous night, Hitsugi's belly was looking quite round and bulging.

RE: it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 03-16-2018

Hitsugi knew his kind better than Lucien, and knew it was surprisingly common for females to suffer from fertility problems. Males as well. And if they saw Hitsugi as some kind of fertility idol, they would let him breed with the infertile hens. Many of whom were already in monogamous relationships. So there were no responsibility for the offspring.

Hitsugi slept quite soundly, cuddling up close to Lucien. He wrapped them in his wings for added warmth, feeling satisfied and safe with him. He groaned softly when Lucien woke, wings shifting as he rolled onto his back, giving such a nice view of his round belly. He wasn't too big yet, but the shape was clearly defined. He was also sporting quite an erection, brought on by his dreams of him and lucien...

RE: it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - bhdire8 - 03-17-2018

with Hitsugi's relatively shorter and more robust frame, the belly was an interesting addition. it was round, and certainly eyecatching under the incoming sunray. Lucien smiled and stroked it, feeling the warmth. the youngs were still too small to be creating any movement, but he was sure this must be a healthy litter. he could still smell how fertile Hitsugi was, his scent so rich and nice, he basked in it for another moment.

Spotting Hitsugi's erection, Lucien was happy to relief him of his morning wood. He pressed Hitsugi closer so their cock would meet, and enveloped them in his hands. The first few strokes were staggered, Lucien needed to adjust the angle to grasp both thick rods at once, but eventually he got the hang of it and really started stroking, guiding Hitsugi to the first release for the day, probably over his bulging belly.

RE: it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 03-18-2018

Even with his barrel chest and oddly deep pelvis, Hitsugi's belly was well defined. That smooth, firm smooth shape that couldn't possibly be an overstuffed stomach or fat. He made a small noise as Lucien rubbed the bump, shifting his wings. He spread them wide to stretch them before folding them against his sides again.

He grunted softly when Lucien pressed closer to him, giving a sharp gasp when the man wrapped his hand around their cocks. "Oooh, aah!" He moaned, hips bucking into his hand. It wasn't long before he was trembling and arching his back, giving a drawn out moan as he reached his peak. He shot his load all over his belly, leaving a lewd white splatter on the fertile mound. His slit squeezed out quite a bit of slick as well.

"Mmh, good wake up call." He purred, looking up at Lucien with lidded eyes.

RE: it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - bhdire8 - 03-18-2018

"you're sure you are awake enough?" Lucien smirked. His cock was still throbbing hard, wet with the juices from Hitsugi's slit and some of Hitsugi's cum. He moved his hips to position himself a little further down, so that his cockhead would point straight at Hitsugi's slit. "i thought i could go a step forward..." he smiled and cupped Hitsugi's bump, then forced himself into Hitsugi.

It had been a new experience, penetrating Hitsugi while he was pregnnat. Lucien cupped his belly and starte dto move, sensually slow to test the limits. He wanted to make sure everything was alright, though the overwhelming heat and spasming canal of Hitsugi's soon was too much to handle, and Lucien just outright thrusted into him.

It wouldn't be long until Lucien, too, reached his orgasm, his seeds pumping into Hitsugi again, flooding his insides, triggering another wave of trembling from Hitsugi.

RE: it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 03-18-2018

Hitsugi looked up at Lucien curiously, tilting his head when the man shifted. "Oh...aah." he muttered when he felt his cock brush against his slit. He cried out when Lucien slid into him, arching his back and sliding his legs around his hips.

He gave soft pleasure filled moans as he moved, only to cry out when his movements grew more rough. His own length twitched back to life, standing proudly between them. Soon it was pulsing along with his inner walls, Hitsugi's cries getting more intense.

He gave such a loud cry when Lucien filled him. Having nowhere to go now that he was pregnant, most of his seed rushed out between them. All while Hitsugi added to the impressive mess on his pregnant belly. He gave added sharp gasp, feeling a surge of growth within. It was small, but with so many young inside him, the growth could be felt. A small expansion, skin warm to the touch. "Ooooh, fuck..."

RE: it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - bhdire8 - 03-19-2018

Lucien was feeling that as well. Hitsugi's belly had gone through another round of expansion, pressing into Lucien with their bottom part connected. Lucien couldn't quite believed it as well, the bump was so warm and even rounder now. "woah..." He caressed it, outlining the side of it, marvel in his eyes.

"is that because of your seeds, or mine." He smiled at Hitsugi, rubbing his bump and shifitng him onto his sides so that he could rest comfortably on top of him, hsi wings not squished underneath. His limpened cock slid out of Hitusigi, but contrary to what Lucien expected, there was not a single drop of seed rushing out.

curious, Lucien reached down along Hitsugi's buttocks to feel his slit. It was still very sensitive, slightly swollen from the rough sex they had went thorugh, but htere was nothing other than the slick Hitsugi produced himself. Lucien looked at Hitsugi, silghtly confused seeing hsi fingertips that was wet, but only with hitsugi's juice.

RE: it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 03-19-2018

Hitsugi moaned softly as Lucien caressed his belly, feeling the weight from within. It felt so strange, not having the hard eggs filling him. Instead, he had this firm weight. No discomfort of unyielding shells. And the way Lucien caressed his belly, the look on his face. He could see the amazement.

"Mmh...yours." he muttered, purring as he settled onto his side. He gasped when Lucien slid out of him, nibbling his lip. Some of the man's seed had escaped, his body not able to absorb it quick enough. But it was now between his legs on his thighs. All of the seed within him had been absorbed.

"Aah, ooh." He moaned when Lucien slid his fingers along his swollen opening, biting his lip. "I think...your seed helps it grow faster..." he said, closing his eyes. There was a part of him that wanted Lucien to pump him full of his seed until he was ripe and ready for birth. But the rest of him knew that was a terrible idea.

"We need to keep going." He sighed, slowly getting up. He shook out his wings before fumbling with his pants. They were damaged, but a belt held them up under his round belly. "This is gonna push my limits..." he sighed, gently resting a hand on the mound. He looked at the gold eggs he had laid, nibbling his lip more. They couldn't leave them...

"is the belt not too tight?" Lucien looked at Hitsugi with a slight bit of worry. the belt was tugged under his mound and that looked uncomfortable. THe hlaf devil shrugged though when he saw how damaged the pants was, he knew why Hitsugi had to tug it so tight. "alright... i guess we would be safer once we're back at your village." Lucien straightened up and got up to his feet, tidying himself as well to prepare for departure.

He glanced at Hitsugi's obvious belly and was worried as well. This flight would be even more demanding on Hitsugi than before. he followed the avian-elf's gaze and saw the eggs. "oh yea forgot about these little cuties... what should we do with them?" they did have the basket as a container, but Lucien doubted if the cat would be able to co-exist with the eggs. they would just ended up being a mess if put together.

"should we eat it like before?" He tilted his head to ask Hitsugi. this time the eggs looked different, and he wasn't sure if they should just eat it like before.

Hitsugi shook his head, adjusting the belt to sit more comfortably. "It's as good as its getting." He sighed, running his hands slowly over the mound before tugging his shirt down to try and cover it. He held his wings out slightly behind him, sort of a counter balance for the weight in his middle so he wouldn't tumble over.

He sighed as he looked the eggs over, then the basket. He quickly looked to Lucien when he suggested eating them, shaking his head. "No...no, they are concentrated magic...my fertility magic." He said, picking one up. They were a bit bigger than a softball, but had some heft to them. "If I eat one....I'm already so fertile, I don't know what would happen. You, well, you'd become insanely virile." He said, looking thoughtful. "Maybe even have other effects. Like making a person both sexes, like me." He said, smirking and arching a brow at Lucien. "Hmm...if you don't want me to mate with others, maybe I could just breed you." He said, obviously teasing.

"We can put the eggs in my cloak, tie it up like a bag. I can try carrying it, but if it's too much, we can just take a few." He nodded, going to start gathering the eggs on his cloak.

Lucien frowned at Hitsugis' suggestion of breeding him, and was about to proteset when he picked up his smirk. "alright, you tease.... hmm, are you saying that these eggs could be the cure for the infertility issue of your species?" Lucien asked, helping Hitsugi in gathering the eggs. He had had some difficulty squatting down, the avian awkwardly held his back while lowering himself so he wouldn't topple over. "then we better pick them all up - as many as we could." Lucien said enthusiastically, excited that this might solve the issue and rendered Hitsugi's virile seeds less precious to his kind.

Lucien gathered the egg and placed them carefully into the "bag" that Hitsugi had made through his cloak. He raised one up high and examined it's intricate patterns under the sun. "that's one beautiful egg... a really special one." He said, squinting his eyes trying to make out wha'ts within, but could see nothing through it's thick shell.

The pile of eggs were gathered. They could only fit 7 in, leaving 1 gold egg and the other dull egg behind. "should we leave this one here for whatever lucky creature that stumbled on it?" Lucien asked, gathering the bag of eggs in his arms and cat in the basket on his other hand, ready to leave.

Hitsugi couldn't help a small giggle when Lucien caught on to his teasing, though, part of him did want to breed the half devil...see him grow heavy with his young while he carried Lucien's. He had to shake the thoughts out of his head, going back to cleaning up.

His wings really helped him keep balance, powerful muscles also supporting his spine unlike a normal human. He flapped them gently whenever he stood up, finally stretching and groaning when they were done.

"Mmm, let's hope no more giant snakes come to live here. We'll have a population explosion." He laughed, heading outside. He spread his wings, letting the sunlight warm his feathers before looking to Lucien to let him know he was ready. Once he was settled on his back, he took a powerful leap into the air, flapping his wings until they were high enough to glide.

As they flew, he would gently rub his belly, finding he couldn't keep his hands off it for long. But their flight wasn't long, soon he could see the structures Avians built among the trees, slowly gliding above them until he found his own little treehouse. There was a small platform on one side and Hitsugi shifted to land on it. He called for Lucien to be ready before he landed, stumbling a bit. He wanted to go home first so he could change...look a bit more presentable.

RE: it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - bhdire8 - 03-20-2018

Lucien flinched at the thought. he just couldn't adjust to the idea, and was gratefulf or Hitsugi just teasing him about it.

As they flown into the avian village, Lucien was quite amazed by what he saw. he had never knew there was such a big community of avians, they were elusive and shy. They were really good at hiding, and at that thought, Lucien rested his forehead onto Hitsugi's neck, nibbling a small kiss on him, tahnkful that he had been able to meet this avian in one of his rare ventures. It really must be fate bringing them together.

They were landing rough. Lucien had braced for a bumpy landing, but with his distended belly, and iwth a much smaller field of landing, it was even more difficult for Hitsugi to control his speed. Lucien was thrown off his back, the half devil tried his hardest to brace the basket on his hands, protecting the eggs, andalmost stumbled off the platform and dropped to the ground. Perhaps Lucien might not get harmed by the fall, but the eggs and the poor kitty would suffer hard.

Lucien grabbed onto the platform at the last inch, and hung at the edge holding everything in his hands. "woah..." he mumbled, looking down at the height and was beyond relieved. "gosh that was close...." he said and yanked himself up, failing, and yanked again until Hitsugi appeared to give him a hand.

RE: it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 03-20-2018

Very few people were brave enough to venture so deep into the mountains. And the few who did and met the elusive Avians knew to keep their secret. They called this valley home, protected on all sides by the rough mountains. The forest here was ancient, trees bigger than most buildings, a few partially hollowed out for living spaces. Tree houses wrapped around the ancient trunks, connected by bridges and ladders. And everywhere there were the bird-like people. So many different varieties, as diverse as actual bird species.

Hitsugi's home was modest. A small structure attached to one of the smaller ancient trees. It covered a hollow in the tree that added space to his living area. Avian smalltructures were very natural looking, primarily rough wood and natural rope, with some other materials mixed in. Hitsugi's home had a deck running around the trunk, with the platform sticking out near the doorway and a bridge connecting it to other buildings.

The landing was rough, Hitsugi wasn't prepared for the weight in his middle, it threw him off balance quite badly. He stumbled, catching himself on a railing before looking for Lucien. "Aah! Lucien!" He yelped, not seeing him right away. But he heard his strained grunts and rushed to help pull him up. "Are you okay? The cat? The eggs?" He asked, looking worried, but without another word, he ushered them into his home.

It was very small inside, consisting of a combination cooking/eating/living area, and his 'nest'. As well as his collection of shiny things. He lead Lucien to his nest, pausing and giving a shy smile. "Aah, welcome to my home."

RE: it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - bhdire8 - 03-20-2018

Lucien looked around, needing to duck a little to not get too close to the ceiling, looked around curiously. He smiled at Hitsugi and praised. "nice place." this looked lived-in, cozy, though not really in an orientation that Lucien was familiar with, it looked quite self-sufficient and comfortable. He could smell nature here, with the surrounding bark and leaves.

Lucien placed the basket onto the floor, freeing the cat out and placed the eggs carefully into the nest. the comfy looking nest wasn't that large, but it was carefully decorated with fluffy things - cotton, feathers, probably anything that Hitsugi was able to gather. His attention then turned to the array of shiny things, looking at them curiously as to what would have aroused Hitsugi's interest.

Lucien picked up a police badge that was as shiny as new and looked at Hitsugi, his eyes widened. "and this is... appealing to you?" he snickered and outright laughed. "ohyou are so adorable."

RE: it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 03-20-2018

The doorways were rather small, but Hitsugi's home had an arched ceiling. High enough for Lucien to stand comfortably if he wished. His clothes were kept in drawers and hung along one wall, which is where he was, picking out a clean outfit.

He smiled at the cat as he explored, pausing to pet him when he hopped up onto the dresser. He found a pair of pants with more give than the others, having adjustible laced up portions, and a loose long tunic. He slipped them on and turned to see Lucien snooping through his things. "H-hey....I traded a lot of good stuff for that." He said, trying to grab the badge.

He paused when he was reminded of the weight in his belly, both hands moving to cradle the bump. His face flushed, feeling that need return...his erection tenting his pants below. He swallowed thickly, taking a few steps back. He didn't want to be a slave to these urges. But he wanted to grow, swell with life...he whined, going to his nest and shifting the eggs aside. He curled up there, wrapped in his wings, slowly caressing his fertile mound.