Mpreg Central
Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake (/showthread.php?tid=12754)

Pages: 1 2 3

Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake - Koi - 01-20-2018

The sound of clicking softly resounded throughout a barely lit stone room. soft, rounded faces peaked out from the darkness, watching as their leaders were being collared. Steel collars, laced with a lightning magic. Enough to take you out, but not enough to kill you. Other guards were moving to take the rest of the omegas, leaving behind the alphas and betas.

"Can't believe the fact that it was an entire royal court of omegas working with alphas and betas..." Another guard commented. This was the dungeon of course. "At least their leaders were alphas." This was ironic as they weren't.

"Come on then. Lord Tiberius wants to see you lot." As they came to another cage, a man with relatively long, dark hair sat in a corner. He didn't look up even as the guard outside banged on his cage before opening it, smirking. "Tiberius has a request for you." Of course, there was no response from the prisoner, but the guard had already gone to drag him out. He was obedient, but this didn't mean he was okay with this. He had plans to escape, but he wouldn't make a big fuss and fight them now. If he did, they might put him somewhere where it'd be even harder to escape. They didn't leave the shock collar on 24/7 but it could be assumed if he tried to fight them, they would start. He was highly worried in all honesty. He didn't look that way but... He wasn't really as calm as he appeared to be.

He wasn't an alpha, but an omega and one that had gone unmated for longer than usual. He was sure he was close to going into his heat as he hadn't been feeling very well lately.. But he had to escape before then. Tiberius and the people he surrounded himself with were alphas so he was sure they would realize the truth the moment his heat really started to kick in.

He regretted what had happened. Things had happened so suddenly in all honesty. The city they guarded was directly on the border between their country and Tiberius's. As a fort, they were always prepared... But Tiberius had overwhelmed them with sheer numbers and force this time so they had been trying to help evacuate the city and prevent anyone from being captured, they had ended up being the victims in this and jeopardized the lives of many others in doing so. He was ashamed, admittedly.. That this had happened.. But he acknowledged it would have been hard for most to even escape with even a sliver of their life in them... He wished he'd been so lucky as to die honorably in combat, but no.. He'd been captured and he was sure the sadistic, Emperor Tiberius, wasn't going to let him slip from his grasp so easily now that he had him where he wanted him.

The throne room had come into view by now. Tiberius was a man in his prime, dark haired, pale skinned, and gray eyed; He fit the typical description of an alpha. Tall, muscular and most important of all, he held an air of dominance like no other. His smiled, welcoming them as though they were mere visitors in his castle. "Ah.. The famed war lords of the once great Akai, so cherished by King Arnor.." Tiberius tilted his head. "And to think his best generals had that city razed to the ground." He shook his head as though he were chastising them, amused at their predicament. "I'll be honest.. I have no real intentions of hurting either of you. You say you're alphas and I'd like to ask if you would be willing to join my army as my generals." His unreadable gaze scanned them but all he got from the dark haired man was a snort of disgust.

"It is dishonorable for an alpha to abandon his birth land before he did his life." He spat. Tiberius cackled like he'd just told a joke. "Ah Victor.. You're a tough one. I'll give you that." Tiberius gave him an evil grin before he turned to his compatriot. "Then what say you? Shall you be any smarter than your fellow general?.. Or would you much rather us leave you to rot in the dungeon? I don't believe Arnor would waste his resources on coming for you two. He's a coward. He wouldn't risk it." What he saw from Arnor as cowardice was quite the opposite. He was smart. He may not come for them immediately as Tiberius had a much larger army... But hey... They'd held Tiberius an his forces back quite often before now. Of course, Tiberius might be right about him not coming. They were in the imperial capital after all. It was heavily guarded and in the center of the country at that. Arnor would have ended too many lives for that and he probably knew this so Victor could say, he'd rather Arnor never come for them if it meant more men would die and all for them. It wasn't a fair sacrifice.

RE: Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake - CeruleanSnowFlake - 01-29-2018

"Tell me again", a tall dark haired alpha ask as he chewed on the end of a small birch branch. "Why exactly we should concern ourselves with the likes of Arnor or his lands?" His golden eyes took in their surroundings before once again turning to his nearly equally as tall companion.

"Because, Akai was home to me and Arnor is far kinder the Tiberius", his companion said as he finished filling his pack. His name was Daegan and he was an omega. "You can be on your way if you wish, I never ask you to come along, Thanix", he continued to speak as he threw his pack over his shoulder. "Besides, I owe a debt to someone other then Arnor and I intend to pay it in kind".

Thanix snorted, eyes looking the omega up and down. No Daegan didn't need his protection, despite the fact that they both knew that was an excuse Thanix often used to stick around before they'd even became friends. Truth was, Daegan could pass for an alpha easily if it weren't for his sweet omega scent, of course, it was hidden now by the smell of oil and fire and dirt and sweat.

A blacksmith, that's what Daegan was before... before his forge was burned to the ground and Thanix had had to pull him away and into the safety of the forest were they were currently camped.

"I repaired your sword of course, best as I could with what little I have. It was my fault it was damaged".

Thanix took the offered weapon and sighed deeply.

Of course, though he wouldn't admit it to omega; though it wouldn't surprise him if Daegan already knew, he had come to care far to much for the other man and couldn't...wouldn't let him go off into possible, probable danger alone.

"Fine then, I hope you have a plan a mind. Or where we just going to traspe in and go from there?" He ask as he sheath his sword at his side and quickley bundled up his own meager belongings.

Daegan gave him a sly little grin as the wind ruffled his dark auburn red hair. "I hear tell that they have need for a blacksmith and new guards".

(Please excuse my mistakes, I'm writing this on a tablet and even before that, I'm not the best writer)

RE: Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake - Koi - 01-30-2018

(It's fine.)

"Send Victor away then. Perhaps I'll pit him against the other captured alphas. It's only more amusing to have them fight for their meals." With this said, the guards were already shoving Victor down the hall. Victor glared at them, but he obliged. He usually used various items to mask his scent, but he didn't think they lasted all that long. He loathed the idea of his scent coming out.. But it'd be even worse if he went into his heat. He glanced back at Tiberius, seeing that his adviser was watching him a bit too intently, almost like a hawk spying upon it's prey. Another of them came slinking in. He was scantily clad and had long, dark hair that curled a bit. His eyes were a piercing amber. The man's belly was swollen, probably with the emperor's children. As he entered, he wrapped his arms around Tiberius from behind, smiling and murmuring something to the king.

Tiberius watched him go. "A bit small for an alpha, isn't he sir?" He heard his adviser, Ivar. Tiberius rose a brow at him. "You think he's an omega then?" Ivar, the adviser, nodded. Yuan, the omega that had come in, looking a bit displeased, but he said nothing. "I do..." Ivar smirked at his king. "If he is, it'll come out the moment he goes into heat.". "Of course.." Tiberius was interested of course. An omega running a city was something he wouldn't expect to hear.. Perhaps the vixen had seduced Arnor and managed to take up a position of authority.. Then again, Victor was strong for an omega. If he really was one, he would produce strong children. Tiberius started to smile to himself. He could only hope that Yuan was right in what he said. Alphas were generally brutish and large, but there were those that were frail and scrawny as well.

Yuan had listened to his king talk to his adviser. Yet another omega then? He already had to fight with some other omegas for control. He didn't want another one in his way. "My king.." Yuan began, his tone low, yet seductive. "You seem tense... Would you like for me to..." He trailed off. "Not yet, my sweet." Tiberius rose to his feet. "I've got work to do today. The troops need ordering and I intend on continuing our march on Arnor's land. He looked towards Ivar. "I want you to bring Victor out in a half hour or so. Take him to the arena to fight the other alphas." He smirked at Yuan who returned it, but when Tiberius and Ivar left, Yuan rolled his eyes and plopped back on the throne, lounging there as he knew Tiberius didn't care if he laid here.

He'd had quite a few children for Tiberius. He found he enjoyed it much to his chagrin. He had only seduced Tiberius to gain power without having to mask his identity and it worked well enough even if he had to bare that loathsome man's children. Oh... The power was worth it and he was willing to do anything for it, even if it meant stooping this low. Tiberius was none the wiser even. The dumb brute was only interested in the pleasure he got. He didn't realize he had a snake in his court and that was for the better. He would break any new omegas in of course and make sure they knew that he was the boss of them and that Tiberius was his.

~~~

Victor was taken back to the dungeon and back to his cage where he was thrown in. He managed to avoid hitting the stone wall, but he faltered at the pang of a slight cramping. It wasn't bad, but it signified he didn't have much time. Angered at the fact that his body would betray him soon, he could only huddle in the corner. The cramping continued a bit, getting to the point that he had to bare his teeth. No one noticed fortunately enough, but it wouldn't be long before they did.

~~~

Arnor, meanwhile, was in the middle of a board meeting. He was a bit distracted, unhappy that one of his best men had been taken. The young king was listening to the others argue among themselves. "We need to focus on rebuilding defense there. It's a weak point and it'll be detrimental if we don't have anyone there to defend it." Arnor knew that Victor was an omega. It was a guarded secret. "There's no way we could get in and get Victor out." The man was still saying. "If we intend on getting Victor out, we should send someone to go in undercover." Arnor nodded. "This.. Seems like the best route to go actually. We do need to work on defending what's left of our border. Tiberius' men are still on the move and they won't stop after a victory like that." Arnor merely wished to have Victor returned. He couldn't help but admit to himself that he was a bit fond of the omega. He was hardy, hardier than most alphas actually. It was a trait he admired. He knew the omega didn't seem to be very interested in ever subjugating himself to an alpha, but.. He had always hoped he might have a chance with the aloof omega.. Assuming Tiberius didn't manage to entice him first.

RE: Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake - CeruleanSnowFlake - 01-30-2018

"Okay, okay, I get the idea, but I still don't know why you're so intent on doing something for someone who didn't even ask it of you in the first place", Thanix said for what Daegan was sure was the hundredth or so time since their arrival.

"I told you before, Victor is a friend and I wouldn't have gotten to were I was without him. To leave him without at least 'trying' to rescue him would be nothing short of cowardice on my part", Daegan replied as he set his tools up in the small blacksmith shop. To his surprise he had acquired the position and place quicker then he had thought he would, but it seemed that the towns own blacksmith was busy with the weapons of the court, so an extra for the town hadn't seemed tone thought about twice, then again it was a fairly large place.

Thanix snorted. "I'm sure you do owe that guy a debt, who I meant was Arnor. That guy, for all you think of him wouldn't look twice at you and you know it. Just as much as I know you're doing this for him as much as this...Victor."

The words stung but Daegan ignored him. What did he know of anything. "Why don't you go swing that sword of yours around in the town square or somewhere the guards can see you. You're useless here and bothering me".

Thanix sniffed but grabbed his sword and stalked out to do as bid. Though honestly, he couldn't understand why he was listening or doing this at all.
-----------------

As much as he dreaded the task, Arias knew he couldn't keep delaying himself of his duties. He watched his king and advisor pass by him without so much as a word and took a breath before entering the throne room where Yuan sat, relaxing on the throne. He looked beautiful as ever, but there was something so cold and unapproachable about him that Arias feared being alone with him. But then that could have been because of the horror stories he'd heard about the other omega, his kings consort.

Sill he cursed the regular serving omega and with another breath enter the room, tray in front of him as if it cold shield him of any imposing danger. "My highness, I have refreshments for you", he spoke in what he hoped was an appropriately sweet and steady voice.

Tiberius had arrived had his board room by then, sitting down to speak with his generals. They were already discussing what could be done and he added his own bit as well. Ivar stood at his side, speaking when he felt the need to do so. Tiberius was distracted by the thought of Victor being an omega. None were better than Yuan of course, but a strong omega seemed interesting to break... Perhaps he could get Yuan to help him break him if Victor was really an omega. Ivar excused himself silently, close to that half hour. He supposed he would go join him soon, but not just yet. The meeting wasn't over yet anyway. He was a bit impatient as he wanted to see the fights, but he also knew his place would be here in the meeting room for now.

~~~

It had come sooner than he thought. Victor found himself doubled over, panting and trying to regain his bearings. He finally did lower himself to his side, unable to really keep holding himself up like he was doing. He felt a bit weak. He cursed himself. He was strong in battle, but he was still an omega and he couldn't hold off his heat. The guards were talking outside, but still he was in the clear. Time felt like it was passing slowly, but that half hour mark got there eventually and already Ivar had come to get him.

Ivar greeted the guards outside and eventually his face peered around the corner. His eyes were a cold ice blue and his hair was white. His skin was also a bit browned. Ivar approached and seemed to sniff the air. Did he catch his scent?

Ivar grunted derisively before he went to open the cage door. "Get up." He grabbed his arm roughly and yanked him up. Victor narrowed his eyes, resisting the want to flinch away from the alpha's touch. He already felt vulnerable and his heat wasn't on at it's full force. He just needed to fight these alphas in this arena was all.

"If you want to eat, you already know you're going to have to kill for your meals." Others were being led out of their cells, shackled and roughed up by the other guards. Ivar smirked at Victor. "If you're really an omega, best spill it now if you don't want to be torn apart by a real warrior.". "It isn't wise to underestimate your enemy.." Victor murmured. Ivar only laughed at this, but he said nothing in response to that. "It won't be long till we arrive at the arena, Victor." He stated, glancing at him. Victor had fallen silent again however.

~~~

Yuan let his unreadable gaze fall on Arias. He shifted in the throne, a little difficult for him with his swollen abdomen, but he was still able to pull it off. He could see that he had brought a tray of foods. He looked the other omega over before taking the tray. "Yes..." He said, sounding uninterested as he took one of the little finger foods that were placed on the tray. He tended to crave sweets more often than not when he was expecting for the emperor. "What of the other servant? Have they fallen ill?" He supposed it was possible they were pregnant for the king as well. He didn't care if they were pregnant of course as he still owned Tiberius in his own way.. It only became a problem if he started to enjoy their company more than he did his. He was possessive of Tiberius even if he didn't much care for him.

"And I suppose I'll need you to carry the tray to the arena for me.. I wish to watch these battles." As barbaric as they were, he didn't much mind the mindless bloodshed. Besides, he didn't want Tiberius to find some other omega to hang off of him during the fights.

An arena battle. Thanix grinned as he followed one of the palace guards inside. The man had told him of the battles after Than had caught his attention by merely showing off his swordmenship to impress some passing omegas of all things.

Daegan would have rolled his eyes if he knew that Thanix had done exactly as told without trying to do so. The omega already scolded him on his flirtaious nature on a near daily basis. Of course, Thanix would admit that he sometimes did so just to get under his friends skin.

Back at hand, the crowd that had gathered was rather large, mostly they looked to be wealthy and he could see a few of them slipping papers onto a tray. Betting perhaps?

He caught sight of the emporor, because regardless of what he often said, Thanix knew well who both Tiberius and Arnor were, and if he wanted to slip inside then he needed more then anything to make sure he was seen and seen in a well light. Word was, no quard was truly approved unless the emperor himself gave at least a nod, or so he had heard.

"Ah, he....he ran off with a kitchen boy, your Highness", Arias answered almost unsurely. He didn't know whether Yuan had liked the other or not, or what effect the news of his leaving may or may not have. For now he stayed behind the omega and carried the tray as instructed.
The way the normed walked and from the girth of his middle Arias guessed he was six or so months along with the emperors third? fourth? child.

He wasn't sure, but he did know that Yuan was the emperors supposed favorite and Yuan seemed intent to keep it that way.

With the meeting coming to a close, Tiberius was already off and heading to the arena. He expected to see Yuan there. Of course, Yuan might not even arrive until a little later as the omega had trouble walking fast. The doctor had already wagered he was having triplets this time. He'd had twins for the most part and an only child the first time. As Tiberius arrived at the arena, he saw that many other nobles had arrived by now. They had gathered at the promised time today and they were ready for the fights. The fights happened every other day or so, but there was the occasional marathon that lasted for days until the last alpha was left standing. He moved to take a seat in his throne as his omegas gathered around him. He wasn't too worried about Yuan arriving on time as long as he had others. Yuan was his favorite, but he always like to see his omegas fight each other for that position. They all giggled about how Yuan wasn't here right now.

Ivar was coming in with Victor by now. Another man, a guard was dragging a different man in. "I present to you, Victor, the beast of Akai and the famed red general of Lovainia!" The red general had been trapped here for years, but he was popular with the nobles as he won all of his matches. Fighting alphas got food, but the more they won, the more they got. Some were even presented with omegas. Everyone was cheering as Ivar had shoved Victor out onto the field by now. Victor stumbled a bit, but the alpha before him, the red general, seemed unfazed as he was shoved in to. "I'm gon' rip you to shreds boy.." The general snarled as he unsheathed his sword. He seemed crazed, probably from being a prisoner here. Victor narrowed his eyes, but he was ready for anything. He had been given a little short sword to fight with. He hadn't been given a choice. He generally fought with a scythe, but he wasn't going to get that chance here. He hunched a bit, clinging at his abdomen, but he wanted to play it off as a wound rather than it being his heat trying to start.

~~~

"I see.." Yuan continued on, making his way slowly down the hall. He ignored the blatant stares from alpha guards posted around the area. "He won't be missed then." It was yet another omega gone in his eyes. Yuan realized he probably needed to tell Tiberius he was in need of a new servant. Thinking on it as he walked, he furrowed his brow before letting his gaze yet again fall on Arias. "I'll be needing a new servant then..." He began. "I've no wish to head to the servants quarters and ask one of them at the moment, so I'll ask you instead. I'm sure Tiberius wouldn't mind me promoting anyone." If he did, he just had to convince him that it was within his best interests. As much as Yuan didn't care for Tiberius, the emperor was all too willing to please him and shower him with gifts if he so desired. He lived in the lap of luxury. Yuan was unbelievably high maintenance, not that he cared to change that any time soon. "Of course.. Being my servant is a very well-paying job. The other one lost out when he decided to run off with some kitchen boy." Yuan shook his head as if he really cared that this had happened. He realized lesser omegas were scared of him. They thought he'd kill them... Well he would, but he'd be alright with them if they didn't want to try and take Tiberius from him.. Of course, whenever Yuan managed to truly take power, they could have Tiberius then. Yuan had his heirs and he had raised his eldest boy himself, making sure he would follow him more than he would Tiberius. His eldest was an alpha and thus could take on Tiberius if need be. It was really what Yuan was aiming for here.

Thanix watched as the opponents were brought into the arena, well more so pulled and shoved inside, but one looked eager and almost manic, the other... the other looked oddly pained.

Had he been in a previous fight? Thanix wondered just as they were announced and he felt his brows lift. That was Victor? This was the man Daegan had come to look for, his friend. Well that certainly explained why he was shoved into an arena for what looked to be a death match.

Daegan had said that Victor was a capable fighter, that he worked directly for Arnor, was famed even, but that was about all he'd heard about him. Daegan had never said whether he were an alpha nor omega, but if he wasn't injured then the way he was holding himself...

He had seen Daegan hold himself in a similar way during a heat before, and if he were right then Victor was an omega and in heat. If not, the he was an injured alpha and thus at a disadvantage either way.

Thanix couldnt bring himself to leave, to go and tell Dae that he had found out where his friend was. No this would defiently be an intresting fight and he didn't want to miss a thing.
_---------------

Arias walked closely, but not very close behind Yuan, trying hard to keep his pace slower then he usually did and ignoring some of the interested looks the guards sent his way. He didn't consider himself on Yuan level of omega beauty, but he was also aware that he wasn't ugly either and some the guards were, tonmputnit frankly, piggish and disgusting in their desires to bed omegas.

The question of the consort however had caught him off guard as he came out of thought and blinked as he tried to respond. "Me? I mean, it is a very generous off my lord, but I'm... That is, I am a chamber boy, this is the first timenive actually catered to your highness... I am, I am unworthy, surely", he said in a rush, unsure if it was because he truly did not want to have the offered position, or because he did but was afraid to admit it.

Being a chamber boy was boring and if he were honest with himself, the rooms on the east wing were frightening, but then again the rumors he'd heard regarding Yuan were even more so, though right now he seemed fine, just a bit bossy, but then he was royalty really.
They were upon the arena if the sounds of chattering and cheering were anythin togo by and Arias knew that Yuan was expecting an answer surely.
"I would be honored to serve you my lord, if that is what you wish", he found himself saying as he found himself locking his pale eyes onto Yuan before quickley looking down.

The fight started without much warning, the alpha had charged him, holding his large two handed sword with the intent to kill. He swung, relatively fast for someone holding such a large sword. Victor knew enough to dodge, knowing he wasn't going to be able to block such powerful blows, especially when he was feeling the way he was. People were screaming from the stands, shouting at him to end the red general as they called him, but he tried his best to tune out the incessant shouting. The alpha was eating up the appraisal and cheers he got, occasionally showing out for his patrons and causing some of the more needy omegas to swoon in the stands. Victor curled his lip in near disgust at how the other omegas were behaving, but he guessed the moment he actually went into heat, he wasn't going to be able to control himself either.

He would let the alpha tire himself out and go in for the kill then. That was how he would handle such opponents... He just had to hope his body held out for that long. His heat was advancing faster than it needed to. He was getting tired and felt sick. It was as though he was burning up and he already felt a faint throbbing between his legs. Part of his mind wandered to some dark places regarding this 'red general' but he kept dodging his attacks, biding his time as he waited for the alpha to tire himself out from all the swinging and slashing he was doing.

~~~

"Come now. Most servants would think you to be mad to turn down such a generous offer." Yuan stated. He didn't think he would refuse in the end. They were drawing closer to the arena by now and he was still waiting for his response. When Arias finally gave him his answer, Yuan nodded approvingly. "A wise decision." He said, smirking. But this smirk faded the moment he saw the other omegas gathered around Tiberius. He narrowed his eyes and approached them, striding across the floor with as much grace as a pregnant omega could have. "What do we have here?" He began as he shoved his way through the others to where he could get into Tiberius's lap, straddling his legs around the king's waist. He gave a fake pout. "I thought I was your favorite my king?.. And here you were... Watching the fight with these... Other omegas?" He wanted to say something different, but he wanted to appear like the innocent victim here. Tiberius laughed. "Not to worry.... I only wished to await your arrival, Yuan.." Tiberius ran his hand through Yuan's long hair which, admittedly made the half-panther melt at his touch. It felt good to him when Tiberius's did that and he couldn't deny it. The other omegas were glaring now, furious. Yuan grinned, pleased with this as he merely kept himself pressed against Tiberius. He shifted so he could watch the fight, reaching for another of the snacks on the platter that Arias carried. "I've decided to promote one the chamber boy's your majesty."

Yuan started up again, this time more serious. He could feel Tiberius's large hand go around his belly, protectively. The king had begun to rub it, sort of sending a shiver up Yuan's spine, but he tried to ignore the waves of pleasure as he didn't want to appear indecent here... Despite the fact that the king made him dress in quite revealing scraps.

"You did?" Tiberius asked. he glanced at Arias and rose a brow. "And where is your other servant?" Yuan shrugged. "He ran off. I suppose he was pregnant for the kitchen boy." Yuan was calm even as he heard a growl rising in Tiberius's throat. Yuan only smiled, moving so he could place a had on Tiberius's cheek. "What's it matter anyway, my lord? You still have me and I am ten times better than everyone else who vies for you invaluable attention." He murmured, planting a kiss against his lips. He should have known Tiberius wouldn't let him go after that as he kissed him back, aggressively. When he finally managed to get away, Tiberius spoke. "Of course, my love." He grinned at Yuan who gave him a highly suggestive look back. Part of him couldn't wait to get to their shared room tonight. He ached for it, especially after that kiss. He tried to hide this, inclining his head and composing himself. Tiberius had gone back to rubbing his large belly. Occasionally Yuan felt the flutter of movement inside, but it wasn't anything worth noting. Looking down at the fight, he could see the alleged alpha, Victor, dodging each and every attack of the red general. He looked to be sluggish, slowed down by something. The way he was hunched suggested a few things... But Yuan only hoped he was wounded and not in heat.

The way Victor was dunking and moving, avoiding the sings and slashes of the generals blade was more then impressive, especially considering how tired the other looked, how pained.

Thanix wanted nothing more then to see the young man finish he general as he was eager to see just how swift he could be. He found himself wanting to be inside the ring, to spar against the other. It was a strange desire, but it was there never the less. No doubt, Victor had to omega, Thanix only ever felt such a flutter of interest when it came to omegas. Perhaps he could get into the ring himself later, beat his opponent and then find a way to Victor. For what true reason exactly he was still trying to figure out.
-------------------

Arias watched, slightly amused, a little startled, as Yuan pushed past the other omegas that surrounded the emperor and purred sweetly as he crawled into his lap, looking and acting every bit the sweet, innocent omega. He was more startled as Yuan told Tiberius of his new position, though not by the slight glance the emperor gave him, not he was more startled by the visious glares and almost cruel smiles some them wore. He shuddered and tried to move a bit closer to Yuan, oddly he felt safest of then aall while also feeling the most dangerous, and still he tried to be inconspicuous.

For one all the omegas were dressed in the finest of beautiful clothing, even their servants were dressed nicely. Of course, these were personal servants so it made sense.

Still, dressed in the plain dark brown and blues of a chamber boys outfit and silver hair in disary from where it had fallen from its tie, Arias felt wildly out of place among all these otherwise perfect or almost perfect omegas. A glance at Yuan and he bit his lip, the pregnant omega seemed to be glowing, happy and sated in his emperors lap and yet he was looking out at the arena and his eyes looked cold, concerned,but not in the manner of one who was worried for the injured.

Just who was the man in the ring?

"Quit running from me!" That was the sound of a very furious alpha. Angry that he couldn't catch his quarry. He was slowing down. The pauses in between giving Victor the opportunity to strike. Darting in and ducking back out when the alpha was ready to attack again. He kept going, eventually getting him where he wanted. The general was slow to turning around and Victor managed to get him in the stomach. He didn't hesitate to move the blade upwards in one swift movement. Some blood got on him, but the general collapsed anyway and it left the omega standing there, panting and ready to get out of here. He was already a bit lustful as much as he hated to admit that. Fighting had only added to that, having half wished the general would have noticed he was in heat and merely had the energy to take him here. The nobles in their seats were quiet but they started cheering.

Well.. They did until he collapsed too. It had come out of nowhere, yet another cramp, but this one was intense enough to knock him off his feet. He whimpered to himself, a wave of shame and panic swept over him as he realized he was going into his heat in front of so many alphas here. He tried to pull himself back up, but that wasn't working. The crowd murmured and Tiberius could be seen gesturing to someone, not getting up himself as he was currently pinned by one of his pregnant mates.

Ivar came over, grinning. "My.. I'm impressed.. An omega managed to take out the red general... And all the while he was going into his heat." Ivar looked Victor over, already seeing the bulge in his pants and the stain his slick had begun to create by then. The scent was intoxicating. Hidden by a more natural, musky scent... Like a cologne he'd been using.. But the sweet scent was beginning to overpower it. He fought the urge to ravage the omega here before others. He was aware his king wanted to have first dibs. The other nobles stared, hungry.. They too, wanted Victor, but Tiberius obviously wasn't going to allow that.

"Send out the next alphas!" Tiberius shouted. "And this time.. Get a real alpha."

Ivar let the omega servants help Victor out. He moved back to his watching position, deciding the servants would help the new omega. He would probably be admitted into the king's harem and broken in to the lifestyle, typically by getting a taste of his new king's rather impressive endowment.

~~~

After that display, Yuan found himself clenching Tiberius's shirt with anger, baring his teeth. He had hid this from Tiberius but as he watched the beast of Akai being led out, he felt nothing but disdain. Yet.Another.Omega... He narrowed his eyes. He would have to break yet another one in before he got any ideas.. Of course, Victor didn't seem fond of Tiberius... But most of these omegas had come in unwillingly and now they were the overly horny ones hoping that Tiberius would pay more attention to them. Victor could also become another of those thirsty omegas. Especially since he'd gone unmated for so long. There was no telling how much he wanted to finally submit to an alpha.. Of course, he may not want to at all.. In which case, Yuan had a sort of respect for him.. But he'd seen the few looks the omega had given the now butchered red general during the fight. Something told him he'd been fantasizing about being dominated in that fight. Of course, the Beast of Akai probably was quite dominant due to his rank.. He probably wanted to taste the lifestyle of submission... Not that this was good for Yuan anyway. He would hate it if Victor managed to charm his king though.

"After this, I suggest we go to check on our newest addition." Tiberius said to Yuan who gave him an uninterested look. "Of course..". "You mustn't be that way, dear.. I promise you.. You're still my favorite.. Perhaps you'd like to join when I break him in?" Yuan rose a brow, a little interested. "Perhaps... Just don't let him take up all of your attention if you must." Sighed the omega. He would be there to make sure Tiberius didn't go overboard with Victor. Perhaps Tiberius wouldn't mind if he wanted to say.. Torment the new omega a bit.. He had his ways of showing his dominance among the other omegas and killing potential rivals was only one of those.

RE: Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake - CeruleanSnowFlake - 01-31-2018

The sight of the omega, and the intensly sweet scent that his heaat was creating was enough to make Thanix dizzy. He looked around himself, saw that others were affected, but none them really looked ready to jump into the ring so he restrained himself as well, cursing as he shifted to hide his own growing bulge.

He stayed long enough to watch as the omega was taken away and two other alphas were brought in.

He cast once last look at the place were Victor disappeared and growled before moving through the crowd. Now was the time to let Daegan know that he had seen the omega and that he was... Well he wasnt sure whether or not to tell Daegan about the rest or not.

Arias had watched the battle in what was both a bit of awe at the omega insides determination and skill and then disgust and horror as he watched the general be slaughtered. He had of course heard of what went on in the arena before, but he had never saw it himself. One of the good things about having been a chamber boy had meant that he didnt have to see much of the cruelty he had heard about.

He tried to control his trmbling, swallowed to keep from throwing up the meager lunch he'd had just a couple hours before and also tried to ignor the kings omegas servants staring at him, some in concern and others in scorn and with cruel grins.

"Look at him he looks as he'll faint, he can't even handle the sight of just a bit of blood. He'll never survive as Yuan's servant", one whispered just loud enough for Arias to hear and a few snickered. "Oh hush", another hissed. "He was a chamber boy, of course this is a shock".
That one paced a hand on his shoulder and Arias jerked without meaning to do so, offering the other an apologetic smile as he turned back to Yuan.

He could see that the omega was unhappy, heard the emperor ask him to join him and saw that he seemed to be comptemplating it. Perhaps, if he did join the emperor the Arias himself could find somewhere to lay down, or throw up. That scene... It had brought so many unwant memories.

RE: Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake - Koi - 01-31-2018

(Warning: NSFW stuff inbound lol)

Yuan had taken notice of Arias trembling, his cold eyes showing no concern as some of the other omegas had. He didn't say anything, having turned away from him. He would have to buck up indeed if he was to work for him. Not that Yuan would kill in front of his servants unless he really trusted them.. But his trust was hard to gain.

The fights didn't last long that day. Tiberius was getting antsy which annoyed Yuan as he had stopped paying attention to him. The other omegas seemed much more content to see that Yuan wasn't being paid his usual attention due to Victor being here.

With the fights drawing to a close, Tiberius ordered Yuan to stand up and he did with the help of another of his servants. Tiberius moved to rise to his feet, giving Ivar the signal to announce the end as he wouldn't be doing that today.

"Come Yuan. We have a new bitch to break in." He sounded enthusiastic. Yuan struggled to catch up to him, "Of course my king.." Yuan said, giving Tiberius a dry look. Tiberius chuckled, probably amused at the thought of Yuan being jealous. This came as no surprise as he, again, liked it when his omegas fought over him. "Come along then boy.." Yuan had directed this at Arias before they completely left the arena. It would be dinner time soon, but Tiberius would obviously choose to claim a new omega over eating.. Especially when this omega was in heat. He'd be more willing to breed than he would ever be.

By the time they arrived at the designated room, Yuan folded his arms, waiting by the door. Victor had been taken out of those clothes, left naked on the bed, sweating and whining. He saw Tiberius approaching but the new omega still had enough strength to scramble away when Tiberius reached out to run a hand along his stomach. He didn't get very far as Tiberius was faster. "To think.. Soon... The famed Beast of Akai will be heavy with my cubs." He sounded proud already, even though Victor wasn't pregnant yet. Victor glared at him, despite the fact that his eyes betrayed the want. "Bastard.." He growled under his breath. Yuan approached, sighing. "It's no use anyway Victor.. You may as well just let it happen already." Yuan was looking down at him with a somewhat smug look. Tiberius was grinning, all too eager to make Victor his. 

Yuan, still unhappy with this turn of events, spoke up. "You know.. My king.. It may be wise to find a guard for him.. To make sure he doesn't escape. If he gets pregnant, what if he ends up hurting the child to spite you?" Tiberius rose a brow as he looked at Yuan. He looked impatient, annoyed that Yuan was even being logical right now when he really just wanted to fuck. "I suppose you're right.. But do you even have anyone in mind?". "Hm.. I could find someone my lord..." Tiberius gave him a dry look, uninterested. Yuan rolled his eyes when Tiberius turned away from him.

"It can wait until after I'm done." Tiberius had already moved to pin Victor. The omega struggled, but to no avail, he couldn't exactly close his legs with Tiberius settled between them like he was. Victor was rattling off curses at him until Tiberius ordered Yuan to gag him that was. "Shh.. You're trying my patience Victor... I plan on going relatively easy on you today even." The alpha rumbled, stroking the side of the omega's face before he started to fumble with his pants. He was only planning on going 'easy' on him because he was eager. He'd been holding this back since he had dropped in the arena like he had and so he didn't think he'd last as long as he potentially could tonight.

He was muttering about how it had started to hurt. He didn't even really care for foreplay. He had already unzipped his pants, smiling when Victor's eyes widened. One could see the faint tinge of red on his cheeks. He started shouting, but it was muffled. Yuan had moved to take Victor's wrists, holding him down. He was stronger than he looked much to Victor's surprise. Yuan may have been disappointed, but the smirk suggested otherwise. Tiberius hummed with relief as his dick flopped out. It was clearly already erect and large. Eager to yet again release it's potent load into another omega. Victor squirmed and this only intensified when he felt it pressed at his asshole. He was cursing in his mind, yet he couldn't help but moan out around the gag when he plunged it in without warning. He wanted to shout, to do anything to cope with what was happening right now and yet the noises he was able to make suggested he was enjoying himself a bit too much. Tiberius wasn't much for comforting his partners or even being gentle. He was rough and interested really in only reaching his climax. Yuan had let go of Victor by then as Tiberius had already pulled out to flip the omega over where he'd be on his stomach. Tiberius chuckled as though he had some really lewd thought just then and he probably had. This went on for awhile. Victor lost track of time,. He was shaken from his daze when Tiberius groaned. He had clenched the bed sheets  and it seemed like he had swelled inside of Victor. Victor gasped at the pressure, clenching his fists and kind of arching his back as he too managed to cum. With his senses vaguely returning to him, he realized Tiberius had knotted him and they probably weren't breaking apart anytime soon. Victor was glad he wasn't laying on his back now. Even then, Tiberius grinned above him.

"Seems I managed to tame the Beast of Akai!" He was looking at Yuan now, grinning like an idiot. Yuan rolled his eyes again, huffing. "Yeah... I'm very proud of you, love." He said, only to sate Tiberius's ego. "I'll find a proper guard tomorrow.. I'll assign some of the omegas and have him restrained in case he manages to make a run for it." Victor's heat hadn't kicked in completely. He still had some sense about him through all of the lust. "Anyway.. Feel free to join me in our room when you get free of your new pet.." Yuan rose a brow, glaring at Tiberius. "You owe me, so don't keep me waiting." Tiberius frowned, seemingly realizing what that meant for him. Either way, the pregnant male waddled out of the room, leaving them. No one had bothered to take the gag out of Victor's mouth either. They probably just didn't want to hear him shout and curse them all for the remainder of the night.. Not only this he could potentially bite someone. It was for the best.. For them anyway.

(I added that picture of Tiberius and I'm debating whether or not to just have it to where he's already an anthro wolf or he can shape shift.)

Arias had been permitted to stay outside the room, but he was also expected to wait at the door so that he could help Yuan prepare for bed when he came out.

The door were large, ornate, but he could still here the sounds inside, muffled though they were, and he found himself wondering if Yuan himself had been in the other omegas place before he was as he were now.

It hurt to think, to know that there were omegas here that had been brought here unwilling and were now so dependent on the emperor, though he himself didn't really think the emperor was a bad man. After all he had saved him from the caravan and offered him an paid servants job.

Thinking of that took his memories to those of his son who had been separated from hI'm right after his birth and given to a noble woman who couldn't bare children herself. The only solace that he got from the memory was that he had seen the woman's face as she held the child. It had been love and adoration, so he was fairly confident that his child was at least given to someone kind.

He thought of the child's father, a man who had been so care free and happy. He had been a caravan guard, kind and sweet in his own way and he had treated Arias as if he were something other then a servant. Of course, he had been punished just as Arias had when the owner found out and he had been banished into the harsh desert.

Arias found himself wondering if the man were still alive, if he had made it through all the sand and heat and freezing nights. Where he was if he had and if he ever thought of Arias.

It didn't matter really,Arias decided. The past was just that, and there was no need to bring up sorrowful memories. So instead, he stood when he heard the doors open and waited for Yuan to tell him his orders.

As Yuan exited the room, he gestured for Arias to follow him. He hadn't participated much, but he didn't think much of it. He might participate on another day. "Come along then... I need to find a few other omegas to keep watch of Victor so he doesn't escape in the night." Not that he would get far. Victor was still in heat and the heat generally prevented omegas from getting far or even thinking coherently when they were in it far enough. He himself hated going into heat. It was crippling... Degrading even. He knew it was natural, but that didn't mean it wasn't annoying.. And being as fertile as he was, his lasted for a week when it did happen. He figured the omegas who had shorter heat cycles were the lucky ones.

Yuan knew better than to station alphas here to watch Victor. Those alphas would definitely watch him alright... And not in the way they would be expected. He was aware Tiberius would raise hell if one of his claimed mates happened to be ravaged by another alpha. "We'll be headed to the servant's chamber first and then to my room.." Yuan glanced again at Arias as he told him what they were doing. "You'll need to set my bath when we arrive at my chambers." Yuan no longer shared the part of the palace sectioned off specifically for the other omegas. He could go in there if he wanted to, but he only went there now when Tiberius did to make sure some conniving omega didn't win over the easily seduced brute.

Arias followed closely behind, listening and noting to himself to be sure he remembered correctly.

He watched as Yuan heralded a group of omegas towards the chambers he'd exited before, maybe guards for the new omega? And thenhefollowed him to his chambers were he followed directions to set up the bath.

"Shall I wash your hair for you, my lord?" He ask, still unsure as to how Yuan expected to him to act. He picked up a vile of scented oil, this one sweeter smelling then even those he had poured into the water earlier.

What must it be like to bath in such finery, he found himself wondering. Was this why all the palace omegas seemed to smell even sweeter then the servant omegas. Maybe, but perhaps not, after all the emperors omegaswere always choosen carefully weren't they? Even the omega from the pit had seemed special in some way.

Omegas such as himself were usually just destined to serve them.

Yuan expected these omegas would take great care to watch and groom the new omega. He supposed he would have to continue with this process of breaking him in tomorrow. After having been bred once, they were generally allowed to take heat suppressants to think straight. That first breeding from Tiberius was generally enough to knock them up.

Upon arriving in his room, Yuan began to slip off his clothing, not that it was much to begin with. Tiberius's bedroom was on the far end of the north wing, having an open air balcony and all. The room even had it's own little garden on the balcony. It was nice and he admitted he enjoyed staying here since he was allowed to look out over the city and even the little jungle out among the rest of the desert.

He went to the bathroom when he realized it was probably ready by now. Settling in carefully, he finally leaned back against the pool, sort of begrudgingly thinking about whether or not Victor would steal his attention from him. He was obsessed with the thought as he had no intentions of losing his power. Surely Tiberius wouldn't just throw his prized omega to the side.. Unless Victor managed to somehow be more fertile than him... Hopefully not though.

He heard Arias asking if he should wash his hair and he thought for a moment, looking back at him, he seemed to notice the faint longing the other had. He turned away, closing his eyes. "No." He said, plainly. He was quiet for a moment more before he spoke again. "Well.. That oaf is probably going to be with Victor for quite some time." He began. He didn't look at the servant boy once. "You are a servant, but you are my servant and would be expected to remain as clean as I. You may join if you so desire." He said as he began to scrub himself. It was a bit more difficult for him to reach some places, but he was fine with it. He had a little more flexibility as a half-panther and he didn't generally ask his servants to clean him as he desired some form of independence.

Arias nodded as he sat the vial of sweet scented soap within reach and then knelled as he awaited further orders.

The offer for him to join had come surpisingly and he flushed.

As much as he wanted to take Yuan up his offer he didn't feel as if it'd be apporitate.... Still, it was such a tempting offer.

"I will... I will wait until you are done and tended to, my lord, then I shall clean myself as a worthy servant should", he answered, watching as Yuan twisted this way and that as he bathe, but he did not ask for help and Arias wasn't sure he should offer again, beside its was unexpectedly cute.

"My lord", he spoke instead, feeling somewhat less nervous. "Shall I keep calling you thus, or had you something else I should call you? I usually call all nobles my lord and...", he trailed off unsure of even what he was trying to say, but then took a breath and continued. "You are much more then they are of course and I only wish to be respectable".

Maybe it was the offer from before, though it had been a roundabout way, but it had seemed almost kind in nature and arias really did want to treat the ones he served with respect, whether they derseved it not, it was only right.

"Hmm?" He drew out his hum, amused. "Are you truly sure?" He asked again, having stopped to look at him with a question in his eyes. "I don't believe I've ever extended such an offer to my servants to bathe in the royal bath." He said, clearly intent on persuading him. He probably just wasn't used to be told no after having lived with Tiberius for so long.. But he'd gotten his way even before he lived with the emperor.

He went back to bathing, a little more gentle with his growing belly. He seemed ruthless, but it was a guarded secret that he was quite soft with his children. He couldn't help it. He had such a strong instinct to protect and care for them despite the fact that he didn't love their father.

He rose a brow at Arias upon hearing his question. "You wish to call me by my name them?" He didn't seem angry. He wasn't. He turned away, contemplating as he rubbed the clothe across the taut skin of his belly. "Perhaps I may permit you to merely call me by my name." There was no harm to it he figured. Of course, he could just be saying this cause he wasn't in the mood to be as hostile as he usually was.

Arias kept biting hid lower lip to keep out the wistful noises the continued offer brought forth. And it was true that servants were hardly ever allowed to bath in the royal chambers, as servant had to use the servants quarters.

But his previous training dictated that he could not, no mater ow much he desired to do so, not unless Yuan odered him to do so, anyway.

"I will wait, though I am grateful for your kind offer, my... Yuan", he said after the omega had given him permission. "I am also grateful that you let me call you by your ame. It is very lovely and it makes me feel smewhat more at ease", he found himself saying.

Slowly he went about the room gathering the soft material used for drying and then the soft silken robe he assumed was Yuans were wearing after he bathed.

"If you aare ready, I will help you out and help you ready yourself for bed", he said, moe at ease because such duties had been part of his postion as a chamber boy.