Mpreg Central
Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact) (/showthread.php?tid=12913)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact) - Klayko - 02-20-2018

Adam watched in amusement as Ethan practically melted before him with relative ease. This made things very easy to do as oppposed to whatever method Carl preferred. Adam probably felt more sorry for Maor than he did for Ethan, but he brought the slightly over round male close to his body, Adam’s clothes falling off per their design to do so.

“One between you and I on the bed,” Adam stated, his own sex organ becoming rock hard and aroused as their bodies pressed against one another. “And then when it’s all said and done, a bath is quite enticing when it’s shared with two, don’t you think?”

=================

“Great,” Maor said. “Really great.”

That was all he could say as to be honest, he still had some suspicions. As if on cue, Carl wanted to address the obvious elephant in the room. Well, Maor was one to give him just that.

“I dunno,” he said. “Something hasn’t been quite right. Elaine said dinner was being prepared and then the funny thing is you say you’ve already had a meal not too long before that. I ring the gate button and it just creaks open the second I do so as if you were already expecting us and then there’s this getup yet the only form of technology I’ve seen so far are the cameras here and there. I think there’s a lot quite wrong here or do you mind if I keep going? Ethan may be a bit naive, but I’m not.”

RE: Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact) - The PregMANcy Pact - 02-21-2018

Ethan's face was red hot now, and he could barely find the words. While he was under Adam's trance, his subconscious seemed to at least be fighting back. Well, It's only once, and no one would need to know he slept like a man once he returned. No harm done right?

"You mean sex, right?" Ethan asked "I guess I don't mind trying it before the bath."

------------------------

Carl made a wide grin that exposed his fangs. "Oh, you are quite clever. I'm sure your friend is too, but no one can stand against Adam's touch, man or woman, gay or straight.....He's likely hypnotized right now, it won't last very long but it will be too late.

Carl turned around as he explained "I'm sorry. This is not done out of the goodness in my heart. You have been called here by my personal servant, Camilla. She sensed you both and made the proper methods, such as the storm, to make sure you end up here....and never get out. She is incredibly gifted....Sorry, I'm getting off topic, but you'll meet her soon."

He turned to Maor again "I'm sorry I was not more blunt earlier, but it was done under her guidance to not alarm you so quickly. Unlike Adam, I am straightforward and to the point." He pulled Maor's head down to his eye level "Like I said, this is my mansion, and my forest, and until further notice, you and Ethan shall not be allowed to leave."

RE: Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact) - Klayko - 02-21-2018

"I'm glad you do," Adam announced with a warm smile as he brought his face closer to Ethan by unnaturally lifting the shorter male up closer to him. "You're going to enjoy every moment of this, I promise."

He brought his lips closer to Ethan's, to give the human male a feel of how everything felt before pulling back. That allowed Adam to then proceed to kiss him once again, his hands find their way down to Ethan's hips and thighs as means to place them around his very own waistline and properly support him as a result. As Ethan would find out, this left his rear very much out in the open, susceptible to feeling a large pole of flesh be placed in between, slowly entering him as a result.

==============================

Maor had noticed how Carl's teeth grew more pointed in nature, making his heart sink just a little. It was only done that way due to him realizing that Carl was short and smaller compared to him. He wouldn't try to overestimate him, but he wasn't taking the male overly serious at the same time.

"Ethan is smart, but if he fell for someone like Adam, then I need to hurry," and by hurry he meant getting out of here from Carl and this weird mansion. Still, he chuckled. "Nah, you're totally fine. I prefer someone that's going to tell the honest truth than try to lead me on a game of riddles, but I'm sorry to inform you that I'm definitely getting out of here one way or another."

How stupid did Carl think Maor was? Feeling the other male pull him down to his short stature helped affirm to Maor that Carl was clearly much stronger than he appeared.

"And if I refuse," he stated, his brown eyes looking at Carl with intensity. As if to emphasize his point, he powerfully shoved Carl back, or at least he tried to.

RE: Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact) - The PregMANcy Pact - 02-21-2018

IEthan could not resist moaning into the kiss, and felt extreme pleasure when he was lifted by the taler man. "G-god....is that your dick?" Well, of course it was. He felt his bubbly ass start to get penetrated by Adam's large rock hard member "Shit....! Uh, I'm fine, keep going!" Ethan moaned loudly upon feeling his small hole get stretched out, and for now, he loved every second of it.

----------------------

Carl only stepped back for less than a second at Maor's puny push, before raising his leg at kicking Maor straight in the neck, causing him to choke for a second to fall to his knees.

"Camilla." Upon hearing Carl say her name, the for now unseen witch effortlessly froze all doors and windows in the room, making them impentrable and temporarily trapping both Maor and Carl.

The short man shook his head and crouched down "You didn't even let me finish, mind your manners." He never seemed to raise his voice, even when angered "So, I'm obviously a vampire, and obviously I'm a lot stronger than you, but that's not important. What is important, is you and Ethan's purpose." He helped Maor up and sat him on the bed "Vampires are well.....complicated creatures, just like humans, but differently." He closed his eyes as if in pain for a second "Me and Adam both crave to start families of our own, but vampires....well, we are cursed, and can't even have the joy of giving birth to our own children, hence why we need you. The two of you mortals can do it. I do not wish to harm you more than necessary, so long as you comply. Your lives will be changed forevor, but submitting to your new role will allow you to at least live like civilians in my abode." His crimson eyes glared at Maor again "I remind you that resistance is pointless, but you do have a choice in whether or not you accept your fate. Do you?"

RE: Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact) - Klayko - 02-21-2018

“Shh,” Adam said to help ease Ethan as he found his way on the bed, hips beginning to rock steadily among his muscled form before exiting out of Ethan and entering inside of him again. He found great joy in knowing his plans for a family was finally occurring that night. As his ears twitched however, he heard the scruffle from even that far on the other side of the mansion. Carl was trying to break his mate in, but while the shorter male could argue which method was better, the truth was ever more apparent: Adam was having sex with Ethan whereas Carl had to address some defiance. Score one for Adam as he found himself picking up the pace, playfully nipping at Ethan’s neck as he pulled the shorter male in closer. Adam was getting just a little rough.

============

Maor gagged as much as he could, his Adam’s Apple hit alongside his neck. He fell over on the floor in pain, choking and naturally trying to gasp for air. He heard the male call out a word, but it was lost on him, that was until he heard the doors slam shut. Naturally, Maor tried to run for it, but that hit took the wind out of him, literally. Instead, he got to listen to this shorter male kneel down beside him and explain everything. If Maor could talk, he would, but nothing but gasped breaths were coming out among his now watery eyes, a rage within him.

“I said no,” he said when he was finally able to manage a breath from himself after Carl practically ridiculed him and placed him on the bed. His head was already spinning with the fact there was a vampire, a witch maybe and now talks of getting him pregnant. Maor wasn’t going to accept that, naturally. Still, he was right. He had a choice in how this played out and for someone like Maor, who didn’t exactly like men and for sure refused such a condition with someone much smaller, younger and scrawnier than him, there were just limits he couldn’t deal with. “Find someone else willing to do that for you...”

Camillia, sitting alone in a dark room in the higher levels of the mansion, was able to make sense of everything in both rooms "Those poor boys, I feel horrible sealing their fate like this, but it's for the good of my masters." She looked down and bit her lip. If she could cry, she would. The emotions of Maor's humiliation, and Ethan's future meltdown were resonating with her "I can only hope they manage to find comfort in accepting their fate, if they ever do..."

-----------------

Ethan was extremely content. This was the happiest moment of his life. He found warmth in the midst of an unnatural storm, and is losing his virgnity to boot. He would never tell anyone it was with a man however, not even Maor. For now he was getting fucked by a man, but he would be straight again tomorrow.

"S-shit..." He kept cursing during his moans, and his voice kept breaking which made them awkwardly cut off. He could feel Adam start to get rough and pick up speed, his ass jiggling on the tall man's lower body as he kept thrusting into him.

It wouldn't be long before the hypnosis wore off.
--------------------------

Carl signed deeply and then smacked Maor in the face, leaving his purple handprint on his cheek. "Stop making me do that!" He shouted "You don't need to make this harder than it is!" He pulled down his pants, which exposed a surprisingly large cock, as if it was the only part of his body that aged before grabbing Maor's pants "One. Last. Time." Do you submit? Again you cannot escape, in case you haven't noticed you can't even leave the room. If you submit, you will at least have rights within the castle, if you don't, I will have no choice to keep you in the dungeons."

Adam was almost done. He may have been a vampire, but his sex organ had a time limit. The more intense everything got, the more his climax was building. All he would have to do afterwards was lull Ethan to sleep with a Mesmer to his voice and the male would be out cold for the rest of the night. It was better for Ethan to at least feel that sort of way than to deal with what Adam could hear within the other side of the mansion. His high hearing heard the smack as if he was literally in the room, which caused him to flinch a bit. He moaned deeply as his sex organ throbbed to the fullest, a soft tingle forming before his eventual release inside of Ethan entirely. He painted heavily, smiling as he knew how potent he was to a human. Conception was probably already occurring within Ethan’s body.

“Sleep,” he commanded, his tone layered as a means to help ease Ethan off to rest. Once he was certain the human was asleep, he hefted the male up and walked towards the bathroom. “Elaine, change the sheets.”

He may have been a monster, but he wouldn’t treat Ethan like filth. He would bathe the male off and ease him into the bed comfortably.

====================

Maor felt intense pain shoot across his face. Carl had done more than leaving a bruised mark across Maor’s face. Some of the print hit him near the eye and naturally, his jaw ached with a throb. He yelped naturally, the male’s face having turned in the direction the powerful slap had gone. That was a realization for Maor that he couldn’t win in this situation. Carl might have appeared smaller, but he was ever more powerful and clearly more dominant than Maor ever would be. He felt a powerful tug to his pants and instantly they, alongside his boxers were torn away, leaving Maor clad in his shirt and necklace on top of his shoes and socks. That was when he faced Carl again, but seeing Carl’s proud and fat sex organ standing firm and well, powerful, made Maor a bit sick when knowing what the vampire intended to do. Either he complied or basically rotted in a dungeon. He didnt want to say yes, but he Maor couldn’t think of another way out of this. What did he even do to deserve this twisted fate?

“Please,” he begged the male. “I’ll...whatever you want...just don’t hurt me again...”

Ethan pretty much passed out immediatley after Alex's climax. Guess he wouldn't be awake for that romantic bath. Elaine had helped Adam put the boy in the tub, before going to change the sheets. By the time ever nook and cranny of Ethan's body, she had prepared new sheets for the boy to sleep in.

Camilla then realised a terrible discovery about Ethan's body "Adam," Her voice carrie into Adam's head "I need to see both men in the morning. I think the one womb of the boy you took is too potent, his pregnancy is sure to be enormous, and I need to take precautions to ensure we don't need to search for a new mate..."

----------------------

Carl heard the climax, Adam wasted no time as always. It was time for him to hurry up. "If you wish I can make her put you to sleep, so you won't have to feel what I'm about to do." He was spreading Maor's legs now, and slowly went closer to prod the taller man's asshole.

“Very well,” Adam stated.

That was either a good or bad thing. After all, there were the failures of those that tried to conceive. Adam hefted his clothes up and walked out the room, leaving Ethan to casually rest. He needed to wash off as well and spend some time making plans before the dawn.

===============

First this maniac physically abused him. Now, he was suggesting to do this while Maor was out cold?

“No...” he said flatly. If this was happening, he was going to do it awake. “Just have her...make me feel great...”

Clearly he wasn’t going to enjoy this later, so maybe the lesser of two evils in this instance was better.

Camilla carefully studied Ethan from her own room while he slept. Unfortunatley, the pregnancy was in too early of a stage to process how many babies he was going to have yet, but her intuition was telling her it may be very large, and the earliest signs of a bump would appear in the morning.

By now the spell Adam had cast on Ethan had subsided, and he would wake up as his typical, nerdy, straight self. And he would be told the truth.

-------------------------

"Very well." Carl nodded and within seconds, Maor was gradually being hypnotized in a manner almost identical to how Ethan was, except he was not being seduced. With all resistance out of the way, Carl made the faintest of smiles before leaning onto Maor and kissing his lips. His erect cock was slowly entering the much taller man. For Carl, this was simply how he would begin his family, but he was willing to at least let Maor enjoy this in the state he is in.

Every once in a while, Adam thought about just casually joining Ethan in the bed. He had to resist that urge however. Call him old fashioned, but anyone well on their way to siring his offspring had a form of priorty for him. He couldn’t say the same about Carl as it was perhaps clear how the male viewed his mate. Adam often found it more a blessing to have been turned as a young adult rather than a young male on the verge of reaching full adulthood like Carl. It seemed those relatively younger were a bit more aggressive than those freshly turned, but maybe Maor would come to some form of sense in giving Carl what he wanted. Adam could only think the same as he looked over the sleeping form of Ethan one more time before retiring for the night.

==================

It hadn’t taken long. Relatively quickly, Maor felt his fear and his rage towards this monster fade away. He was very much aware about what Carl had done and said and was going to do to him, but there was a need this time, one that him compliantly aware. The straight male’s thoughts towards his religion and overall concept on love faded as he looked at Carl, calling the vampire stunningly handsome. The thought of having beautiful babies with this monster made him proud and soon, he was eager to return the kiss Carl planted on his lips and naturally, give himself away for the male to take more naturally. A hand gripped the back of Carl’s neck as Maor moved in closer, spacing his legs out more for the vampire to have all the space and room he would need, Maor now rock hard himself.

(Gonna stick to just Carl and Maor for this one since Ethan and Adam's part for this moment ended sooner)

Carl played along and called Maor beautiful as he entered the man fully, and then began thrusting. He wasn't actually enjoying this nearly as much as the taller man was, however. Maor temporarily someone else, just a horny man needing to be filled, and in the morning he would be normal and most likely humiliated both at being impregnated and by his current false personality. Carl could not help but pity humans by how much emotion can control them.

Like Adam, Carl also didn't last terribly long as managed to cum inside his taller mate after several minutes. He exited him and summoned a servant to change the sheets while he personally bathed Maor's now sleeping body. After a while, Maor was placed back into bed.

"I told Adam already, but bring the two men to my chambers in the morning." Camilla spoke into Carl's head "I wish to be take care of them and will need to examine their bodies."

"Do you really think it's a good idea they inter-"

"We've permanently ruined their lives, the least you could do is let them see each other." Her voice booming in his head like a cannon. Carl held his head in his hands and said nothing, but would comply.

(Gotcha )

The damage was irrefutably done. The moment Carl released inside of him was the moment Maor’s normal life essentially ended, though to be honest, it was gone the moment Carl’s supposed Witch cursed him and Ethan to such a condemnation. Maor got to feel great for just a little bit before he was rendered unconscious. As he fell asleep, naturally Carl caught him and hefted him up to the bathroom to personally wash him off. If Maor wasn’t roughly subjected in such a way, he might not have found himself subconsciously snuggling under the cover, rather he would have done it of his own volition.

The dawn had come and Maor found himself shifting around in the covers before his brown eyes shot open and awake. The male found himself breathing heavily as anxiety and panic filled his body. He shot out the bed quickly, Maor not fully processing what occurred, but more concerned with his wellbeing. It didn’t even dawn on him how he was walking a bit differently as to be quite honest, his rear still ached from having to take Carl’s proud sex organ up his rear. Maor was clad in a short, but open robe and black silky briefs. As he walked inside the bathroom with a stagger from being rough handled the night before, the first thing he noticed was his face. Yes, the bruise was still there and his right eye as a result had gotten puffy, the mark now reddish and nature. He naturally tried to touch it just to hiss in pain at the touch and it was at that moment upon backing away from the mirror that he finally noticed. In between the open robe and pushing downward on the briefs was a large bump where his abs and smooth body used to be. Maor had a hard time letting this register in his head as he was shocked, a hand running down to push the large belly. When he felt the firmness to it alongside seeing a dark vertical line clearly visible on the belly itself, naturally panicking was the only response he could garner from his mouth. His belly button was even threatening to push itself out. Carl had succeeded. Maor was pregnant and it looked like it was happening faster than the human could process. Perhaps if the said vampire was lurking, he would get the chance to admire his handiwork. Maor had to slowly digest with bitterness the fact that not only did he get slapped around, manhandled and dominated by this shorter and almost childish looking like male, he had to now contend to the matter said vampire had just made him his pregnant bitch. He began sobbing miserably.

Ethan slept like a baby for the night, and finally woke up as the sun shined through his window. He let out a yawn and sat up. "Oh....that's right." He felt incredibly sore in his rear end after remembering the pounding he just felt. His mind had trouble coming to grips with it "Nope....not gay, just a one time thing."

It felt like he had just swallowed a bunch of rocks. Everything felt heavier, especially his tummy, which upon noticing at the mirror, was no long flat. What little abs he had almost looked smoother and maybe a little bigger. "What the FUCK!?" Fear was setting in, and his forehead dripped in sweat as he panted heavily, as if hypreventilating. Still in the nude, he darted out for help and nearly ran right into Adam.

---------------------------

The spell casted on the door was now gone, and Carl stepped inside. "Camilla told me you had woken up." He said and turned to face his new incubator. His scarlet red eyes widened at the sight "My god....it worked?" Carl gently raised a hand towards Maor's belly and felt it "It worked.....I...." he shook his head and looked up at Maor "Sorry. I lost myself. Camilla will be tending to you and your friend today, and I need to take you to her quarters, quickly."

Adam has received the news like Carl and it took him just a few seconds to stop what he was doing. He was outside, tending to the vineyard as he spoke of before and while the stories were true about vampires being intolerable towards religious objects and the sun, it took thousands of years to finally regain a slight bit more tolerance to it. As a result, Adam could naturally just catch a sun burn outside if he wasn’t wear sun block. He was, of course, but that was besides the point. As he made his way back inside, he ran right smack into Ethan. He was aware the male was coming as Adam could hear his heart beating for miles, but if Camilla was wanting them, that meant something happened and to his wide eyes, it indeed happened.

“This is real,” he said ecstatically, not caring how Ethan would react as the vampire found himself kissing the male’s bloated belly and clearly, his naked form as a result. “Tch, I thought Elaine would have dressed you.”

With a snap of his finger, Camilla answered his request and instantly Ethan had something presentable on.

“Come with me,” he commanded, a bit excited. “We have to go see Camilla immediately!” And with that, he hefted Ethan up into his arms and led him down the path.

======================

Maor heard the voice and naturally that dread filled his body again when knowing what occurred. Carl announced he needed to go somewhere. Maor naturally wanted to tell him off, but he felt nervous in doing so. He painicked internally even further when he felt the extremely short vampire’s hand resting on his now clearly partially dark fuzzy haired belly.

“Just...” he wanted to say go away with that word, but he thought about last night. Clearly Carl was someone who wasn’t afraid to get physical and in Maor’s case, his best punch wouldn’t even make the smaller male flinch. “Lemme get a shirt.”

He placed on his black shirt from last night, but he could see how the former loose folds on it now filled out. Carl was probably esctatic on his own way to know he had finally got what he was looking for. Maor was now even more terrified. Men didn’t get pregnant, but in less than twenty-four hours, the supernatural didn’t exist either. He reluctantly held Carl’s hand, knowing the vampire would have grabbbed his and led him down some ended path like he had done with the chair and like he had done with the room. Better for Maor to do it than for Carl to take him on a wild ride again.

Ethan looked down at Adam's head when he started kissing his bump, annoyed "Um, do you mind telling me what the hell happened last night?" He suddenly felt some kind of fabric. He was now dressed in what looked a grey sweatshirt and slightly loose sweatpants.

In his confusion, he felt Adam grip his wrist as they ventured through another set of corridors, this time going in higher floors. "Wait, let me go!" Was Adam a superhuman? Ethan wasnt very strong, but this felt unreal. As they approached Camilla's room, the door opened on its own and they went inside.

------------------------

Carl opened the door for Maor and seemed delighted that he wasn't making a fuss, externally at least. "Don't worry, you'll be in good hands, and it might be nice for you to see how you and Ethan are now doing. He could sense Ethan's extreme trauma from the other side of the mansion, which amazed him because Ethan was so far the only one still on the dark. Maybe it's a good thing he didn't choose to breed him instead of Maor.

Like Adam and Ethan, they went up a few flights of stairs before the door to Camilla's quarters were visible. Upon entering, Carl immediatley noticed Ethan's weight and that it was unnatural even for this kind of pregnancy.

(Merging perspectives now that they are in the same room)

The room was completley different from the rest of the house. It was made of black bricks, the floor, walls, and ceiling. There was a large king bed on one end of the room and what looke like a pond in the cneter, it glew a vibrant sky blue hue.

Then, a woman materialized from the liquid. She was a tall woman, standing at 6'3 and had a slim body with a large bust and fair skin. Her wild, blonde hair reaching her hips. She wore a victorian style dress, but her most intriguing feature was the blindfold that covered her eyes.

"You've all made it!" Her voice was comforting but overall she gave off an ominous vibe, even to the vampires. "Please, I need both boys on the bed. Carl and Adam, you are free to stay for the examination, but if you have other duties, feel free to take care of them." She took a step closer and looked at Ethan, then Maor "Pleased to finally meet you, I am Camilla, the living forest."

RE: Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact) - Klayko - 02-22-2018

"Everything in due time will be explained," Adam assured Ethan. 

No need to have him panic just yet after all. From what Camilla brought up the night before, Ethan was perhaps going to go through a rough ordeal in which she needed to begin preparing for. He was not aware about if Maor may have to deal with the same complications, but when Carl stepped in with the taller male compared to the shorter vampire anyways, he could see an obvious bump underneath the shirt that Maor was embarrassingly trying to keep from partially rolling up. From there, everyone was present for Camilla to make what Adam considered to be an over the top entrance. 

That in itself caused Maor to be stunned, more so with how she appeared. The lady who came out of the water -go figure- was either taller than him or close enough to his height. The rest of her appearance was naturally bizarre in nature, by human norms anyways. Naturally, he had a lot of thoughts and contentions in a way, to raise. When she stated her name, Maor put two and two together with his eyes, the right one naturally not seemingly showing as much reaction as his left did due to the purple bruise. Carl bluntly told him of a servant who not only led them to get lost in the forest and "stumble" on the mansion, but this servant basically mapped out what was going to happen to them as a result. Maor had every thought garnered to know that it was this Camilla figure before him and a part of him wanted to get verbal. Mostly anyways. He was still a bit depressed over the past course of events that when she mentioned beds, he just naturally walked over towards on.

"If it's any consolation, I'll stay for a while," Adam said when ushering Ethan towards one of the beds. "After all, you said he may have some complications regarding his new condition?"

Maor noticed how Adam said certain words and for a brief moment, he did turn to look at Ethan, who was in this situation as much as he was in. Had Adam not told him at all? Maor was sort of envious in that regard. While he was a man who preferred being told the truth up front, these past few hours made him wish he was some form of high just to escape the reality he was presently given. Right now, he just felt moody and clearly oppressed. After all, he didn't want to get whisked away into this dungeon Carl brought up.

RE: Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact) - The PregMANcy Pact - 02-22-2018

Carl turned around to the door "I needed to call one of the distribution centers, just send me the results." He could not have left fast enough. He was having some trouble coming to grips with this new situation even though this was what he wanted. He was getting too anxious to be present for the examination and would rather focus on the business.

Ethan hesitantly climbed onto the bed and sat beside Maor. Everything in this room was absolutely terrifying to him. From the crazy lady who just sort of....appeared before him, as well as Maor's belly and face. What happened to him? What caught him the most off guard was Adam mentioning complications about his condition "What condition!? Dammit, why won't anyone just tell me what's going on!" He place both hands on his forehead in frustration "And can anyone also explain the batshit crazy way that lady just showed up?"

Camilla's head turned to Adam "You still haven't told him?" If she had visible eyes, it would look like a death glare, but instead she turned back to Ethan and walked to the bed. "I'm sorry you haven't been told any truth yet. It's time you knew what's going on." Her mouth turned to a frown as she began to speak again "I am very sorry, but the both of you are pregnant, with vampires."

"Uh.......what? Get real." Ethan replied in denial and turned to Maor for him to back him up. The look on his friend's face made it clear he was not exactly on his side with that opinion. Then he turned to Adam, and finally noticed his crimson eyes. He then slowly turned his dead down to his stomach. Things finally started to make sense.

The boy lunged off the bed and socked Adam right in the nose. If Carl was any indication, it might not have done much harm to him, but likely caught him a little off guard at least. "No!" Camilla was feeling Ethan's burning anger, and it was making her own body riled up. She grabbed Ethan by the shoulders and held him back "Please, you need to be calm, you are in no condition to make such rapid movements like that!"

"Get off of me, bitch!" He wasn't able to break free from her grasp though. "He did it, right? He fucking used me!" He stopped resisting and fell to his knees "I was a virgin until last night, so it couldn't be anyone else." Tears filled his eyes "And....I thought it was something special for me.....but now that I think about it, I wasn't really acting like myself. Was my food drugged?" He began choking on his own words and was sobbing, tears hitting the black stone floor.

Camilla gave a look to Adam, he seemed to be okay. She helped Ethan up and put him back onto the bed, which and the small man put the covers over everything but his head. "Okay, he needs a little time to chill out, I can't examine him that well with his emotions in such a state, it affects my vision." She turned to Malor "Maor, why don't we start with you? Please don't be shy, I want onky to make you both as comfortable as possible with these circumstances."

RE: Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact) - Klayko - 02-22-2018

Adam was too cool, calm and collected to be bothered by the reaction Ethan had given. When the male reached to casually try and hit him, Ethan hit something, but it wasn't the Vampire's face. He came into contact with Adam's hand who naturally flicked it back down to the side, the vampire casually stating "Such an angry one."

Not even Camilla's stare eyeless stare phased him. To be quite honest, he was very much unphased about the entire matter.

"Of course I didn't tell him because it wasn't his concern," he stated. "Only when you needed to tell me the truth concerning his state would be when he needed to know. That clearly won't happen until he gets his personal feelings in check, so you can bat your personal anger at me all you want. My heart stopped beating eons ago and my thoughts, despite with the best intentions are still wrong. But I've come too far to lose everything now. Still, I get the hint. I'll be off tending to some roses or something."

If Camilla knew Adam in the fullest regard, she would to some degree understand why his nonchalance was high. After all, he was robbed of his own life thousands of years ago to a greedy vampire with a distinct desire for varying figures with blonde hair. The male lost his fiance and children that night by being damned to be a creature of the night. So no, he would not feel sympathy for someone helping him get just a tiny fragment of his humanity back. He walked out and left it at that. That just left Maor, who was casually biting his tongue on a lot of things.

"We wouldn't need to be comfortable with anything had you just did the right thing in the first place," he stated, but did it with a struggle, his jaw aching from the slap. He had every right to feel the way Ethan did and to be honest, hearing the other male's rage almost compelled him to react as well. Unlike Ethan, who apparently was given the option to believe in deluded fantasies, Maor was basically beaten to submission and while he agreed, he still felt empty in letting it happen. Still, he complied. He went towards the bed, his eyes glancing in Ethan's direction every once in a while before sighing. He rested a hand under his chin, his other free hand casually holding his visible belly. There wasn't much he could do at this point among vampires and witches. All he could do was seemingly hold his head in a form of defeat.

RE: Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact) - The PregMANcy Pact - 02-22-2018

Camilla watched Adam leave and sighed "Babies cant live a life in a dysfunctional family like this." She muttered to herself. "Sorry, just the ramblings of an ancient woman." She had difficulty getting along with Adam mainly because his attitude irritated her. She kept a pretty good business relationship with Carl though, who would be the closest thing to a friend. "Let's look at your face first."

She sat on the edge of Maor's side of the bed and placed a hand on his bruised cheek. Her touch was warm but not quite like a firey oven, but like laying in newly dried sheets. The bruise began to dissipate and Maor's face was almost completley healed. "I was feeling a lot of pain there, It seems a lot of it is gone now though." She tilted her head down to Maor's belly "Can you remove your shirt? Or at least lift it up?"