Mpreg Central
C call to honor (closed w/ thoughtless) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C call to honor (closed w/ thoughtless) (/showthread.php?tid=12928)

Pages: 1 2

call to honor (closed w/ thoughtless) - clary - 02-22-2018

At the site of a rather uncanny looking settlement, the area spotted with droopy tents and oddly shaped cabins, a pair of outside shifters walked through the community easily. On one of their shoulders was draped a small shifter, his hands awkwardly tied behind his back and ankles bound with a thick rope. He was seemingly unconscious, albeit whether it was purposefully or not was another question altogether. Accompanied by some others of the opposite clan, the duo of outsiders, along with the lesser one being brought in with them, steadily marched for the center of camp. While the sneers and insults tossed their way as they continued were less than welcoming or amicable, they were only here for one reason — deliver the offering, finalize peace, and leave unscathed.

Upon arriving where they'd been instructed to be, the two larger shifters made their rounds. They spoke to those in command, those individuals who were higher ranking. It took time, of course, for everything to be settled, but once all had been accomplished and a sort of treaty had finally been reached, the pair set the man that they'd forced along with them down and left. A closer look might indicate an unusual harness contraption over his head. Like a horse, a rough bit had been shoved into his mouth, presumably to keep him from speaking or crying out; a bit might not be peculiar in itself if it weren't for the slight trickle of blood from the corners of the man's lips. He almost appears fake, like a coat of makeup had been hastily applied to his visible features as if to obscure any bruises or wounds from earlier struggle.

On the back of the shifter's shirt was a small tag, and in elegant, swooping cursive lettering, the name "Vyra" was written.

The curious murmurs of those around him would fall on deaf ears, and the only suggestion that Vyra was even alive at all was the slow rise and fall of his chest. He was short in stature and slender in physique, skin tone olive in hue and a disheveled mop of short, curly white hair was atop his head. There are signs of a fight too, one being that of a not so cleanly hidden black eye on the right side of Vyra's face. Nevertheless, he continues to sleep, taking in slow breaths through his nose. It's only when another shifter nears him, looking to study the offered man more closely, does he finally stir. Both eyes flutter open, the swollen one slightly less than the other. They're a feral gold color, and slit pupils try to focus on the immediate environment. Vyra grimaces at the bit in his mouth. While it hurts, he still manages to talk. After a tired sounding grumble, followed by a low groan, he flexes his hands... and to his dismay, still he finds them tied tightly at the small of his back.

"Where'm I..?" he slurs, blinking away the cloudy haze hindering his vision. Vyra tries to pull his hands up despite the rope. It looks as though his struggle will begin anew. A hiss is loosed past the harness. "Fuck... take me home."

RE: call to honor (closed w/ thoughtless) - thoughtless - 02-22-2018

Reylan slid his knife across the length of his forearm, splitting his thick wirey as it went. The blade was sharp but not sharp enough. For a third time, he took his stone to it and began to hone the steel. The sharp sound of metal grinding on rock was satisfying to his ear. A soothing of sorts. Familiar for a man who had spent his whole life training for battle.

A battle they'd finally won, he thought. But there was no smile on his face. Winning always came with a price, same as losing. They'd lost good men, good women, over the years and a victory would never bring them back. Peace was always precarious. His father had taught him that.

He was turning the blade over in his hand, examining his work when a young scout breathlessly enter his cabin. Reylan looked up with cold grey eyes.

"They're here, sir."

Reylan nodded, sheathed his knife in the casing on his belt, and followed the boy out into the yard.

Tents were still scattered across the settlement but he had hopes they would all be gone soon. With their newly won victory, this place would become a permanent stronghold. A true settlement. A place were his people would be warm, comfortable, and safe. A smattering of cabins had already been built and a crew was working on an outer wall with great progress. For now it looked like a bizarre, shabby, makeshift mess, but in time it would become something much more. The offering would ensure it.

When he arrived at the center of the settlement a crowd has gathered. He rolled his thick muscled shoulders and ran his hand through his shaggy black hair. Two of his men greeted him with a smile.
"It's been finalized, sir," The first assured him.
"Their envoy agree to the terms and are on their way back with their tails between their legs," continued the second.

Reylan nodded and rolled up his sleeves. The crowd parted, as their leader moved towards the offering. He leaned over the bound man. He licked his lips.
The young man was pretty, at least, though a little thin for his liking, and it was clear by the bruises that covered his body he was not all that versed in fighting. He knelt, examining the interesting contraption they had strapped him to. Someone wanted to make it difficult for him to talk.

"...take me home..." the young man slurred.
Reylan chuckled and yanked the man's head forward, forcing his swollen eyes to his. "Home..." He licked his lips, and wiped a streak of blood from his prisoner's cheek. "Has no one told you what this is? You're mine now. You have no home."

RE: call to honor (closed w/ thoughtless) - clary - 02-22-2018

Vyra’s head swims, a pulsing sensation wracking his entire being. The thrumming pounds in his temples, echoes in his ears, and makes his chest rise and fall more quickly as an overwhelming sense of anxiety threatens to spill forth from the small shifter. He catches the sounds of soft, indecipherable conversations around him, and his eyes flutter every which way, trying to focus on something... or someone. Vyra barely is able to register to approaching man, only pulled from his lethargic trance when he’s abruptly tugged forward. His mouth opens and a sharp gasp is drawn in, the bit strapped inside visible — it’s metal, no doubt, but it is ridged with small spikes, their tips blotched in light blood from where they’d dug into Vyra’s palate.

Despite the situation, despite the rut he’d found himself in, Vyra tries to pull away from the other man. His eyes narrow into a hardened glare and he squirms against his restraints, however to no avail. “I...” He winces at the bit, the way it tore into the roof of his mouth when he spoke. It doesn’t keep him from continuing, though, and his words are laced with acid and hate. “Fuck you... fuck you—“ He thrashes again, lying no mind to the rowdy crowd that surrounded them. They weren’t of his concern, getting out of this place alive was his priority. “You don’t...” Ragged breaths come between words. Vyra is working himself up, like the sight might make him seem more intimidating. “You don’t... own anything...” The shifter yanks his head back again as he tried to free himself from the man’s grasp. “Let me loose... or you’ll regret it—“

Reylan throws his head back and laughs. He stands to his full height, well over six foot , and crosses his arms. No one would ever deny that Reylan was intimidating, but this little prisoner insisted on making his situation worse. Perhaps this 'Vyra' had a little more fight to him than he first thought.

He turned to his men, "Enough spectacle. There's work to do. Take him to my cabin. I'll meet you there in a moment. Make sure he's still there when I return, hmm?"

Vyra bristles visibly at the laugh. If he had a little more energy, and maybe didn’t have the bit still shoved awkwardly inside his mouth, he likely would have snapped back. As it stood, though, he simply simmered quietly, that cat-like gaze never straying from the man even after he spoke. Before he’s able to do anything, hands are on him and he’s being picked up; there are voices of the guards in his ears as they oblige to the commands given. Vyra is still wriggling in their hold after they drag him off. He spits curses and harsh words their way but they don’t seem phased by it — that, or they weren’t allowed to act on their own emotions.

The trek to the cabin isn’t long whatsoever. The guards drop Vyra off inside, close the door, and idly stand outside in wait. Vyra takes the time while seemingly alone to scour the house for any easy escapes. Surely he wouldn’t be bound forever, and that’s when he could make a run for it. Vyra purses his lips, stilling any movement so the bit didn’t tear anymore than it had to. He may have stopped thrashing for the time being, but he’s still plotting and scheming for a way out, eyes darting this way and that before he was interrupted again.

"You don't quit, do you?" Reylan asked in a mocking tone. He dropped what he was carrying onto the floor with a *clank*. Shackles. Chains.
He begins to secure them to the wall, through loops and locks already installed for the occasion, never taking his eyes fully from his prisoner. When he's through he grabs the always wriggling Vyra and forces his ankles into the shackles and attaches a collar to his neck. With one quick pull of the chain, the young man is strung up hard against the wall. When secured, Reylan takes the knife from his belt and and cuts the ropes that bind his hands.
Vyra scratches and claws but in the end it makes no differences and his wrists are encased in shackles as well. Reylan studies his work and locks the chains into place.

"Now," He says, "Are you going to behave if I take the bit out?"

Through the bit, Vyra huffs. He squirming and moving about continues all through the process of switching restraints. There’s a pained yelp as he’s tugged up against the wall, followed closely by a shaky whimper. He curls and looses his fingers, peering down at them until his attention is drawn up to the other larger man when he speaks. Vyra offers him an incredulous look, like what he was asking was the most ridiculous thing he’d ever heard requested, but the shifter doesn’t respond. His eyes narrow into that same glare from earlier, his entire empathy radiating defiance. Vyra subtly tests the length of the chains and brings his hands out in front of him to observe how how room he had to work with. Not much, by the looks of it. Swallowing a lump of nerves that had settled in his throat, Vyra would finally talk. “You don’t... need me.” It’s not a direct answer to the query but it’s the one he offered. “You will simply... waste resources on me.”

He tugged on the bit, scraping the top of Vyra's mouth as he pulled it loose. Blood dripped from his mouth and and down his dingy shirt.
"Of course I need you," He patted the man's belly for emphasis. "You're going to secure my legacy."

Vyra issues another whine at the bit yanked from his mouth. The metallic tang of blood coats his palate, slowly dripping down the front of his shirt in messy splotches. He tenses at the touch, lip curled in distaste at the comment. “Oh... no, no—“ That irritated tone from earlier makes its way back into his voice. “No, I am not... allowing you to do this.” Vyra tips his head back slightly and thick white curls bounce gently over his eyes. “Use someone else, someone in your group here.” His words hold a sense of finality to them. “There is no logic behind using me.”

"It's simple really." Reylan looks his prisoner up and down. "You're new blood." He takes a rag from his pocket and wipes the dripping spit from the side of Vyra's face. "That's what we need here. That's what I demanded when I quashed your people's threat. So now I have you."
He pours a glass of water and holds it close to Vyra's face. "What I need to know, if why they chose you to give me. Any ideas?"

Vyra tries to turn his head away from the rag, but the chains don’t allow him to move far. Something akin to a growl wells in his throat. “You didn’t do anything. A peace treaty is far from winning...” Vyra looks down at the glass of water held out towards him. The shifter makes no move to drink from it, he had no reason to trust the man or what he might have put in the water, if anything. For now, he chooses to ignore it and levels his glare with the other. “Do I look like I know?” he snaps. “How about you let me go and I’ll go ask them, huh?” Vyra’s tone grows to that of a child, mocking and teasing with his words. “I’ll come right back and give you an answer.”

Peace treaties were winning, he thought. It means less of his people die.

Shaking his head, Reylan tosses the cup of water in Vyra's face and watches as he sputters. "Wouldn't have anything to do with your delightful personality, would it? I've seen trade offs before. Usually there's at least one person begging for the deal to be stopped, but your own men seemed glad to be rid of you. If I were a petty man I might be offended."

A few coughs are given at the water thrown at his face. Vyra grits his teeth, blinking back the liquid as it trickled down his battered features. “You don’t know anything about me. Did you expect for a prisoner to embrace their fate, or love their captors?” He scowls and wrenches his hands forward. In the shackles his wrists twist and turn as though, with enough strength, he’d be able to get free. “Don’t expect anything to change, my ‘delightful’ personality is here to stay.” Squaring his shoulders, the smaller man attempts to appear confident. It only seemed to work a tiny bit. “You’re more than welcome to find someone new...”

"You think you're clever. Fine. Just remember, if this deal is broken it isn't just my people at stake. If you refuse your place, the treaty is broken and war resumes. You know what my people are capable of. You know my allies. Think of what will befall your clan. Are you so selfish to put yourself before your clan?"

He took a gulp of water straight from the jug. "I'll leave you to dwell on that. There are guards at all the doors and more surrounding the perimeter. "Do not think you can escape."

Reylan set outside and locked the door behind him. He rubbed his temple and walked away.

Vyra continues to glare, unflinching at the words the other offered. Surely his clan would move away or leave the area, right? If that were the case, he could slip away after whenever the chains might be removed and wander off to do his own thing... In theory, it sounded like a good idea, but with so many guards around, the shifter wasn’t quite sure how he’d be able to pull it off. After the man leaves, Vyra finally falls slack against the wall, the chains still hoisting him up tightly nevertheless. His eyes flutter closed, and then open again. There was no way he’d be able to get sleep standing up like this and a frustrated whine sounds from his throat.

Vyra falls into a restless fit of sleeping and snapping awake when the chains grew too tight. Some hours later (or had it been less than that?) Vyra finds himself standing exhausted along the wall. The pain from earlier bruises and lacerations was beginning to set in, and under him his legs trembled, threatening an imminent collapse on the restraints. He’s tired, and all he wants more than anything now is a bed to sleep the happenings of the day off on. Looking up with half-lidded eyes, Vyra eventually calls out, presuming maybe one of the guards might answer him. “Hello..!” The voice that speaks is raspy and hoarse. “Someone..?”

RE: call to honor (closed w/ thoughtless) - thoughtless - 02-23-2018

"Hullo?" is the whispered answer he receives back, but it isn't from a guard. This voice is soft and sweet. Innocent. Footsteps move clumsily towards him in the dark room until he can see the faint outline of his visitor. A child, he realizes, no more than six. A girl. She looks up at him with wide, bright eyes but out of curiosity not fear. She wears a nightgown and slippers an when the moonlight hits the side of her face he can see that the skin is red and tight with blistered scarring running down the length of her neck. She walks closer still and runs her tiny hand over one of the chains.

"Hi!" she says smiling, "What are you doing up there?"

RE: call to honor (closed w/ thoughtless) - clary - 02-23-2018

To his surprise, the small figure that approaches him is far from anyone he’d expected to run into inside this cabin. He wrinkles his nose as he studies the small girl. Did she live here? Did the man from earlier know she was here? Vyra doubted she’d be able to offer much of any help, but he could try; no one else seemed to be checking in on him anytime soon. He opens his mouth to speak but pauses at the sight of her neck. Nerves spike and butterflies flit about wildly in his stomach, but Vyra pushes past his curiosity and decides it better to get right to the point.

“Hello...” Golden eyes peer down at that young girl, regarding her with interest. “A... ah, a man put me up here.” Vyra shook his head and the collar clasped around his neck rattled quietly. “Can you help me?” The question sounded odd aimed towards such a small child, but right now that’s all he had to work with. “Do you know if... if maybe there’s a key somewhere to these chains?” He wriggles his restrained wrists for emphasis. “So I can get out of these...”

She studies him for a moment. "You have pretty eyes." She pulls lightly on one of the chains, jerking Vyra ever so slightly."I don't like your collar," she frowns, crossing her arms. "Collars hurt."

RE: call to honor (closed w/ thoughtless) - clary - 02-23-2018

“Oh... hm, thank you.” He isn’t totally sure how to reply to the compliment, not when everything else seems and feels so heavy. Vyra doesn’t flinch at the light shaking of the chains but his tone is in agreement with the girl when he speaks again. “You could help me get it off,” he suggests again. A similar frown graces his lips. “Do you live here?” He wonders whether or not this girl knows the man from earlier. “In this house, I mean.”

"This is Reylan's house," she says a matter-of-factly. She grins happily. "But sometimes he lets me stay! We play games and tell stories...Daddy doesn't like that much though..." She looks at him as if she was having a revelation. "Are you and Reylan playing a game?" She asks excitedly.