Mpreg Central
The Arcana Cirque ((Closed )) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Arcana Cirque ((Closed )) (/showthread.php?tid=13063)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The Arcana Cirque ((Closed )) - secretsparrow - 04-02-2018

The Arcana Cirque, a seemingly innocent traveling circus. People from all over came to see it’s wonders. It was known for having some of the best performers in the entire world. A live wolfman, a snake boy, a woman who could regrow limbs. Many people thought it was nothing but illusions and magic. They assumed that these ‘freaks’ could be easily explained using logical thinking. However, there was nothing ‘logical’ with what was going on behind the curtain of The Arcana Cirque. If they could only know the dark and sinister truth-

The cirques got set up in the middle of the night, trucks parked in a circle around the tent that had been set up. Performers outside moved around getting everything ready for the shows that would be taking place over the next few days. They were also carefully searching for nearby victims. The Arcane Cirque had something special, they not only trained performers they made them. A strange combination of magic and science allowed this. They could make any sort of creature if they had a host to work with. Fortunately, this was a larger city and surly they could find people who wouldn’t be missed.

The Arcana Cirques forced captured males to deliver their strange creatures. Then they gathered the children, trained them for the show or sent them off somewhere else. This was how they made their money, this was why their performers were so good. They were literally made for this life style.

Alex had been captured only a week ago and so far, he knew nothing but the inside of the cage. He was being held in what could have once been a horse trailer. It had been converted into a small living area. He had a bed, a radio and some food and water but nothing else. The space was just large enough to pace him. He tried to talk to others, but often found himself ignored or spoken down to. Like the people here considered themselves to be higher, better. Alex was afraid, but, at least he wasn’t about to be alone anymore, someone else was about to be thrown in the trailer with him.

RE: The Arcana Cirque ((Closed )) - Littleittyboy - 04-02-2018

Jace was confused as he was led away from the tent. He was chosen to be put in some sort of magic show where he was vanished from the tent and now he was being led somewhere else. It's not as if he had come with anyone, he just wanted to get away for the night, from his family who wouldn't really acknowledge him now he had come out of the closet. He was confused as he was brought to a trailer of some kind before he was shoved in.

RE: The Arcana Cirque ((Closed )) - secretsparrow - 04-02-2018

At first, Alex stumbled back. He had a look of fear looking back at the stranger, he was practically shaking. "Who are you? What's going on?" Before Jace stood a male. About 6 feet tall with broad shoulders and black hair. He was pale skinned and looked like he could stand to eat a bit more. He looked young perhaps 20 at the oldest. His clothes were dirty and he was shaking in fear. However, despite this he quickly gathered himself and tried to look as brave as possible as he awaited some sort of awnser.

Jace looked at the man worriedly "My name is Jace" he said quietly, his voice barely above a whisper "I...I don't know..." he said quietly biting his lip looking around the room "How long have you been here" he asked quietly wrapping his arms around himself. Jace was much shorter than Alex and quite slim in comparison.

"I- I don't know a week or so maybe?" His words were quiet, he opened his mouth to say something else but was interrupted by voices just outside the trailer. Peering out the window Jace noticed people standing around them. Symbols of some sort had been drawn on the ground, The door opened and in stepped someone standing in a black robe. Their face was covered almost completly but they seemed to be smirking at the two before him.

Jace stumbled back quickly from the door nervously. He accidentally stepped into Alex before apologising and stepping away a little. He looked terrified at the man in the cloak. "Why are we in here? What are you doing? What's going on" he said terrified as he felt himself start to panic a little

"We've been running low on decent hosts as of lately. I was starting to worry we would run out. Can you feel it? The magic, it's all around us." There was a long pause the man before them choosing his words carefully. "You will carry the young we pick for you, that is your job here, do it well and you will be rewarded, screw up and you will die. Now, this is easier if you hold still." The man raised the knife and dashed to Jace atempting to grab his hand if it worked he would make a cut into the boy's plam dripping the blood onto the floor.

Jace wasn't fast enough and winced as his hand was cut "Hosts? Carry the young you pick? What? We're males? What's going on?" He said nervously, feeling his eyes start to water in fear.

"Indeed, you are male." Alex was a bit faster, however, he didn't end up getting away and soon found blood from his palm dripping to the floor. "When the ritual is complete you will carry the young of future performers. I have given you each something diffrent, in time you will come to understand. Marking a few symbols witht he blood on the floor the figure smirked before leaving the trailer. Soon after a strange light formed around them, around the trailer and around themselves. It would feel strange. Warm almost. However shortly after the ritual would come to an end leaving the two frightened and confused in the darkened trailer.

Jace felt warm and comfy for several seconds before being brought back to reality. He went to the door and tried to open it "Let us out!" He yelled banging on the door. He sighed leaning his head against the door "What the hell just happened?" He muttered more to himself than Alex.

Alex watched him, he had already tried that and slowly let out a sigh. "We need to think about this logically. We need to find a way out." Alex muttered softly coming up behind Jace. "WE can get out of here, we just need to think. Maybe if we work together, what did you say your name was again? I'm Alex." As he spoke he rubbed the spot were the cut was on his hand. the blood had tried already but it still stung.

Jace bit his lip looking at him "Jace....my name is Jace" he said quietly and held out his hand shakily for a handshake. He tried to seem a little less worries even though nothing made sense

"Alexander, Alex for short. So how did you get in here? The magic trick right? Look, maybe this is just some kind of sick joke." At least, that was what Alex wanted to believe, that it was all some kind of joke but they would both soon find it wasn't. "We can try and figure this out tomorrow in the daylight for now, lets just try not to panic. Will anyone come looking for you?"

Jace nodded and bit his lip a little rubbing his neck "No...I don't think so anyway, my family doesn't notice me now that I've told them that I'm gay" he said and shrugged a little and sat down putting his head in his hands

"Ah, yeah and I don't have a lot of family never made to many friends. I traveled so no one will think to come looking for me either. Slowly, he sunk down against the wall sitting on the mattress placed on the floor. There was another on the other side as if, they had always been waiting for a second person to take here.

"Will get through this, whatever it is." Alex muttered trying to convince himself of that more then jace.

Jace looked at the other boy terrified "This is like some insane nightmare, they realize were men right? That we can't birth whatever it is they are asking us to?" He said shaking a little "Unless they plan on cutting us open, oh my god, they plan on cutting us open, we're going to die"

"We arn't going to die, I won't let that happen." Alex knew one thing, he wasn't going to be killed here. "It's gotta be some kind of joke, they're just trying to scare us we can't get pregnant were men. Don't worry, they're just messing with our heads!" That's what Logan wanted to believe anyway but he had begun to feel rather strange. They would both find rather soon that none of this was a Joke.

Jace curled up on the little mattress buying his lip lightly and closing his eyes falling into a restless sleep. Not used to not being in his own bed and how scared he was made him having consistent nightmares all the way through til the morning.

(Why sort of babies are they having?)

Alex soon did the same, in the morning he awoke feeling sick, light shined down on him and he took the small blanket he was given and tried to pull it up over his face. He hadn't yet noticed the way his belly had pushed out in the middle of the night, He remained asleep for a long time after that

(any sort of circus thing. It could end up being a mythical creature of any sort or a human with abilities. I was thinking of giving Alex one that is part dragon, so it ends up being pretty big, still takes a human shape but is very colorful and has scales and such when born?)

Jace sat up slowly after a restless sleep. He stretched his arms above his head and sighed happily as his body cracked. He frowned at the bloated feeling of his stomach reaching down and touching it before screaming out at the bum sitting there "What the hell?!?!" He said looking at his stomach shaking a bit