Mpreg Central
Somebody Asked Me To Open My Mouth (open) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Somebody Asked Me To Open My Mouth (open) (/showthread.php?tid=1577)

Pages: 1 2

Somebody Asked Me To Open My Mouth (open) - Punksrnotded - 03-03-2013

Young men are being impregnated and being used as breeder's or hosts. None of the victim's know really what's going on until it's over, when the seeder decides to share the secret. It can happen anywhere and by anyone at anytime.

Name: Brandon.
Height: 5foot9inches tall
Orientation: Gay/Open
Ethnicity?: Caucasian
Features: Loose curled brown hair, Brown eyes and a few cheek and nose freckles. He has an average figure, slightly formed muscles and all in all a good physique.
Species: Human.

Pregnant: He's not pregnant yet! Want to be the seeder?

No. of Children : 0 as of now.

--------------------------

RE: Insecure (open) - Punksrnotded - 03-03-2013

Brandon.

- I shudder lightly as a gentle gust of wind hits the side of my face, my hair not doing much to help shield me from the low temperature. Pulling my scarf a little higher around my chin and cheeks, I quicken my pace down a dimly lit alley way; determined to get home. "Just another 10 minutes." I mutter to myself as I continue walking.

RE: Somebody Asked Me To Open My Mouth (open) - Punksrnotded - 03-03-2013

((Added a subplot?))

RE: Somebody Asked Me To Open My Mouth (open) - Mr.pregnantboy612 - 03-03-2013

name juan
hight 6,8
Orientation: Gay/Open
Ethnicity?: mexican
Features: short curly black hair,hasel eye, well build, and funny pregnant- not yet
im walking down the street and talking to myself. " man a lot strange stuff are happening to me, naw it just in my head. then i bump in to a guy in the street. oh sorry dude

RE: Somebody Asked Me To Open My Mouth (open) - Punksrnotded - 03-03-2013

I stop when being bumped into, looking up to a man who was very tall. Taller than any other person I'd ever seen before. "Hey, watch it." He's quite good looking.

RE: Somebody Asked Me To Open My Mouth (open) - Punksrnotded - 03-05-2013

(Anyone want to join?)

RE: Somebody Asked Me To Open My Mouth (open) - Mr.pregnantboy612 - 03-06-2013

(03-03-2013, 05:22 PM)Punksrnotded Wrote: I stop when being bumped into, looking up to a man who was very tall. Taller than any other person I'd ever seen before. "Hey, watch it." He's quite good looking.

(sorry i meant to put 5,8)
I look at him and saw how pretty his eye was. it remind me of the guy i loved before he left me. then i snapped out of it. oh sorry, i wasnt watching where i was going

RE: Somebody Asked Me To Open My Mouth (open) - Punksrnotded - 03-08-2013

I smile and shake my head. "It's fine..." ....Talk to him? Maybe not tonight. "Uh, yeah." He turned to continue walking home.

RE: Somebody Asked Me To Open My Mouth (open) - Punksrnotded - 03-09-2013

((Edited the previous post.))

Continuing his silent journey, Brandon couldn't help the strange airy feeling that scuttled through his nerves. He felt something had changed but wasn't sure. 'Best to just get home.' He decided, hesitating in pace as his eyes hit a small figure sitting down on a bench coming up.

Glancing up at the sky as the small man commented, Brandon frowned. Rain? He couldn't see any sign on rain. "Good thing I only live up there then." He co consciously responded. His pace slowing but not stopping.

Brandon stopped walking. By time he reached his door he would have been soaked through to his skin already. He turned and studied the man. "I honestly can't say I have. I've never had a reason to be in the forest." He blinked through the rain at the stranger, examining his actions. What Brandon couldn't understand is, why would anyone be in the forest, in the rain, let alone a storm.

An agitated sigh left Brandon's mouth. He figured that something didn't want him going home tonight. "S,sure. Just, promise to not get me hurt, alright?" Brown eyes blinked at the man's hand before he shook his head underneath his hood and reached out to place his hand in the unknown person's.

"Brandon." He replied, blinking rapidly to try and ease his vision and not let him be so blind. He watched as Eli seemed to relax into the surroundings, himself slowly starting to do so as well. "So, how many times have you done this?" He wondered if Eli had ever gotten injured by a freak lightning bolt or a falling branch.

A smile played on Brandon's lips. He could tell that Eli was genuinely happy. "Usually?" This hadn't been something he'd ever been asked before now. "A lot of the time I guess I'm inside. I like to listen to the rain hitting off the windows and roof." His eyes closed, the other senses pushing into hyperdrive to make up for the 'lost' one. Listening, he could hear all the different sizes of raindrops smashing against bark, moss and rocks. He became aware of how loud the falling rain could be, and also how deafening it could be.

He also became conscious of his situation. He was in the middle of a forest he'd never entered before, with a foreigner and in the middle of a very loud storm.

"You like the forest, huh?" He chuckled softly, feeling somewhat silly for his previous thoughts. Eli was right. He couldn't hurt Brandon even if he wanted to. Opening his eyes, Brandon looked down at Eli. "Is this what you do every time it rains? Come and play in the rain?"

Brandon tilted his head, his gaze gliding over Eli's body. It was nice, impressive almost. "Do I need to uh..." He gestures towards Eli's topless state, biting his lip he decides to remove his hooded jacket, it heavy from the rain. Brandon stepped forward intrigued with what Eli was doing, he was feeling awkward, not sure what to do to join in with playing.

Going against everything he had ever been taught, Brandon sighed and proceeded to pull off his t shirt. The cold rain hitting his torso makes him tremble lightly.

RE: Somebody Asked Me To Open My Mouth (open) - Punksrnotded - 03-10-2013

Okay. That was weird. Brandon nodded to answer, the warmth spreading through his body making him slightly un focused. "Much." He flexed his fingers, arms extending out and touched Eli's arm. How are you not cold. "You're not the usual type of guy are you?"

RE: Somebody Asked Me To Open My Mouth (open) - Punksrnotded - 03-10-2013

"I could also agree with that." Softly a smirk appeared, moving his hand, he cautiously ran his hand up Eli's arm and to his chest. He was looking for his heart beat.