Mpreg Central
O Getting Big (open for the first responder) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: O Getting Big (open for the first responder) (/showthread.php?tid=16630)

Pages: 1 2 3

Getting Big (open for the first responder) - CulVols - 05-21-2020

You and I met at the campus gym. We became friends pretty quickly after. We had heard a rumor about an ancient idol that supposedly granted muscles to those performed a ritual with it that was in university archives. You looked into the ritual, while I worked on getting access to the relic. Last we snuck in last night and performed the ritual, but nothing happened besides a warm sensation. We went back to our places before we could risk getting caught. We didn't know that we would change while we slept. Our muscles grew bigger and bigger. Our bones stretched, making us taller than we were before. Many of our features become more masculine. Our bellies swelled like loaves of bread, each now filled with four lives. These changes will become clear to you when my call wakes you up.

Name: Zach Mattson
How many/ how far along: what would be 7 and a half months with four
Personality: An optimist, very manic, is often anxious, but is good at hiding it. Currently studying to become an animator.
Description: Pale skinned, short black hair, used to be 5'7 now 7'6, used to toned but now has muscles that would make a bodybuilder jealous, strong jawline, smooth skinned, now sports a very large butt and bulge.

"Hey the idol worked but I didn't expect this. Heading over to your place, so we can work this out together. Hang tight."

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - bellyauthor1 - 05-24-2020

name: justin michaels
how many/ how far along: would be 7 1/2 months with five
personality: kind, funny, optimistic, troubled childhood, very smart. currently studying to be a director.
bio: tanned, light brown waxy short hair, used to be 6'1 but is now 7'4, used to be muscled, but is now buff, and meaty. he has a big bubble butt and a massive 10" cock with huge balls

i listen to the message you left me, now understanding that the results happened to you too.. i immediately slip on black shorts and a grey tank top, and get in my car, i drive over to your place, before you get the chance to drive over to my apartment. i knock on your door, waiting for an answer, rubbing the bare, exposed skin of my belly that my tank couldn't cover.

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - CulVols - 05-24-2020

I open the door. I have on a large black sweatshirt that you've seen me in before as a overly large nightshirt but now is fits on me like a long sleeved crop top that does nothing to cover my belly and a kilt that I clearly replaced its belt and was now way to short for me. "What are you doing here? I told you to stay at your place. I still haven't figured if we're the only ones who noticed that we changed?" I wave you into my apartment, and after seeing you rub your belly,
I unconsciously start to rub my own orb covered with stretched, taut muscle.
(Nice to see you around these old haunts again)

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - bellyauthor1 - 05-24-2020

(haha thanks, been damn busy, so glad to be back)
"well i couldn't wait any longer. i had too see you.. it.. the belly" i look down to your distended abdomen, placing my hand on it. "do you think people will recognize us? or will this be like, i don't know, what they remember of us? i'm kinda nervous," i say, rubbing my belly

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - CulVols - 05-24-2020

I press your hand into my firm belly and begin rubbing the smooth surface with you. "I think the latter. My roommate called out without opening my door 'I made some breakfast for your pregnant butt' before he left for his class. He's says some weird things before, but I don't think he was joking this time. I think I might know a way to confirm." I walk further into my apartment, showing you that my bulbous butt's shape is not obscured in anyway under the kilt's cloth. I grab my phone, and I check it for a moment. "Yep, under Student Accommodations, it lists pregnant." I turn around, and my belly has clear movements coming from it.

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - bellyauthor1 - 05-28-2020

"god.. so everyone just thinks were.. pregnant..?" i murmur nervously. "wait that means.. no.. do you think male pregnancy could be the norm? i thought i saw a dude with a big belly, but it could have been a been a beer gut... unless" i say, my brow raised as i look to m belly, then yours, then i place a hand on my belly "i dunno man... i dunno"

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - CulVols - 05-28-2020

"Sugar, I didn't even think about it being the norm. I'll check the internet." I start looking up things up on my phone. My other hands rubs my belly, in a futile attempt to calm the movements within. "Nope, when I look up pregnancy, it's all women." I put the phone down and start using both hands to tend to my baby filled globe. "I have a class at 5 pm, and a" my face turns red "and a date tonight. What about you? What's your schedule like today, so we can plan around that? That we figure out what we want to do about our situation." I move one of my hands from rubbing my belly to assisting you with rubbing yours.

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - bellyauthor1 - 05-31-2020

"i'm supposed to go see my friends tonight for drinks, but i haven't seen them in forever with school and shit, so maybe i can play it off as the senior 60?" i nervously laugh, pulling up my tank, and rubbing my exposed belly "you think that outta work? and i have a class in 2 hours... what should i do?"

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - CulVols - 05-31-2020

"I think since my roommate and official documentations treat my pregnancy as nothing special that everyone else shouldn't treat your condition as anything different. Your might have to come up with a lie for your friends about how you got up the duff. While you go to class, I was thinking I'd try to do some research about our predicament. Now since we've got some time, I'm freaking starving. Yeah, I know my roommate made me a breakfast, but that was a small bowl of oatmeal, and I need a real breakfast. I'm thinking corned beef hash and soft boiled eggs. Is there anything else you want me to make also." I waddle into the kitchen and put an apron, but I sigh when realized by the apron barely covers my belly.

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - bellyauthor1 - 06-01-2020

"that would be great, actually" i say with a smile as i look to see you attempting to pull the apron over your belly "well i suppose  that won't work, now will it?" i laugh, slapping your belly, then placing a hand on mine "so how many do you think i am carrying? at least 3 or 4, right?" i say with a smile, yet you can tell i'm nervous

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - CulVols - 06-02-2020

"I don't know how many. We may have some more documents that were magiced up that might tell us more. I was going to look into it today." I get to work on breakfast, but after it is in a stable state, I walk besides you with a goofy smile on my face. "I'm taller than you now." I proclaim while moving a hand from the top of my head to two inches above your head than back again. "Maybe this isn't all bad. I wonder If I'm bigger than you down there too." I chuckle as I go back to cooking.

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - bellyauthor1 - 06-03-2020

i blush, hearing the flirtatious tone in your voice, i smile. of course now that you've said something about our bulges, i have to take a quick peek. i look down to my sweats, to see a massive 13" inch cock as thick as a soda can. i nearly yelp as my eyes make contact with the enlarged member. as i look up i immediately think about yours... i turn around in my chair and waddle over to the kitchen to get a better look. i make my way into the kitchen, and see you, wearing your ill-fitting kilt. i pretend to drop something, to get on the floor and get a vision of what you are working with. as i drop my spoon, i pick it up, and look up your kilt. my jaw drops as i see what's underneath...

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - CulVols - 06-04-2020

Your peeking reveals that I fashioned a towel into makeshift underwear, but it does little to conceal my enlarged manhood. You are trying to figure out it's exact size when I say "That's it. Let me get us some bowls and we" I turn around to see you not so stealthily looking up my kilt. "Justin, I didn't mean that as a challenge." My face turns beat red as my bugle enlarges. It one fell movement my member flings off the towel and slaps against my belly, fully erect. "Oh god, Oh god." I try vainly to hide the 18" inch, coffee mug thick monster, but I can't even reach it past my belly. This display also pulls up my kilt in the front, showing off my 7" inch across balls.

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - bellyauthor1 - 06-04-2020

i smile devilishly, seeing your massive size, and grinning without shame. "well my suspicions were correct.." i place my hands on your belly, then slowly move my masculine fingers down your huge mound, until i finally reach your enlarged member. i glare a pearly white smile, i begin stroking your cock, and massaging your balls.

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - CulVols - 06-04-2020

I let out a loud moan. I had a crush on you but never thought you would ever be interested in me, but here you are with your hands around my oversensitive junk. "Don't stop. Keep going." My shaft quickly becomes slick with precum. "Hmmm. Where do you want to take this?"

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - bellyauthor1 - 06-10-2020

i cup the head of your cock with my hand, rubbing the massive head with applied pressure that allows for precum to stat pouring out all over my belly continuously. "well with all of this growth, your cum levels must be through the roof.." i smile devilishly, now placing lotion in my hand, and stroking your massive dick with my left hand and your humongous belly with my right..

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - CulVols - 06-11-2020

I can't hold out for long, and I blew a load quickly. The warm, white liquid splashes over you from the hair on your head to your to your legs. "Come on, we don't want to waste my newly acquired levels." I grab you and lift you up on to the clear counter. With some struggle, I pull off your sweat pants. I grab some of my seamen that's coating you to lube up my hands. I reciprocate your early actions and fondle your balls and stroke your large, erect member. The smooth skin of my hands rubbing against your skin. I lift your balls up to reveal the your "back entrance." I take my slicked up manhood and enter with surprising little resistance. As your cock becomes trapped between our bellies, I move my hands to start rubbing your belly.

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - bellyauthor1 - 06-11-2020

i feel you entering me, i moan in pain and pleasure, though you are only 6 inches in, and this is only the warm up. "ungh yes.. yes!" i yelp, feeling your hands rub my incredibly sensitive belly, and you now are fully inside me, i can barely hold in my screams, i yell in glorious pleasure. "FUCK!! YES" i feel the cum begin flowing inside me, slowly taking up room in my overtaxed abdomen. now, i am officially being filled my you and your thick, white cum. i feel my stomach begin to slowly balloon, more and more, without stopping. "oh god.. ungh.. i.. ungh.. that feels.. incredible" my eyes light up as you continue, and before i know it, my bellybutton pops! a nervous look spreads across your face.

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - CulVols - 06-12-2020

I look in awe as your belly grows massive, tearing away your grey tank top. I feel so small and empty looking at it. I eventually can't keep cumming into you anymore, so I pull out, feeling bad that . Your cock stands up hard and unattended. I get down on my knees and I begin manually attending to your ball and dick again, before I engulf your shaft within my mouth. After I manage to go to the base, I try my best suck it while my hands fondle your balls; all in an attempt to coax your flow. I succeed and the warm cum flows into my stomach. I don't have a choice of swallowing as your large dick is too far down my throat. My belly inflates like a rising loaf of bread. I hold on until your flow slows down to but a trickle. I come off you, gasping for air. I get up with some difficulty. My sloshing belly throwing me off balance. My kids kicking up a storm inside of me. "Freaking, gosh darn it, that amazing, but I still want some food." I go over to the stove and reheat the breakfast. I put the meals into two bowls and hand one to you.

RE: Getting Big (open for the first responder) - bellyauthor1 - 06-12-2020

"you're amazing.. woah" i smile, rubbing my belly filled with your seed, watching it wobble while still full with the babies. "so now what do we do..? we are both massive beyond hiding it." i laugh, then slapping your belly