Mpreg Central
Kings and Queens (CLOSED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Kings and Queens (CLOSED) (/showthread.php?tid=2513)

Pages: 1 2

Kings and Queens (CLOSED) - BabyDaddy - 09-23-2013

For the kingdom of Matalvio, life was pretty simple. No one was really considered peasantry, thanks to the small size of their nation. People didn't fight and life went smoothly.

The Matalvios were a strange people, however. All of the people in the nation had the same father and mother- the King and Queen. The King carried and gave birth to all children in the kingdom. The Queen kept her King producing healthy babies and ran most of the monarchy's duties.

When a couple wanted a child, they would place a request in it at monarchy's Child Guild. They would be placed on the waiting list while the King produced children. Once they reached the top, the newest child would be given to them. A King's pregnancy usually lasted three weeks and always produced a single baby.

And so, young royal Ralaston was sitting at the edge of his Kingly duty. He had been chosen for the kingship long ago, and now that he stood here at the age of 18, he was ready. Now all he had to do was choose a Queen.

"Well, sir, who shall your Queen be?" the Minister asked? Ralaston's eyes ran around the room again at the lovely ladies sitting in the council chamber.

RE: Kings and Queens (CLOSED) - BabyDaddy - 09-24-2013

Ralaston knew none of these women. Before this Council, he had never seen any of them. His eyes scanned again. All of them looked so stately and regal... they would not do. They would have their own interests at heart, not the kingdom's.

His eyes fell on a young girl looking uncomfortable. Her purple eyes instantly drew him in. "Her. The woman with the purple eyes. She is my Queen," he blurted out suddenly.

"She is the one. Does youth mean anything, advisor? It is more time for her to learn her duties," Ralaston replied as the Queen took his hand.

The Minister swallowed. "Very well. The wedding shall be held tomorrow in the Temple. Hail Queen Medea!" he bellowed. Everyone in the room turned and bowed to the chosen Queen.

"As much I would wish to talk, Queen Medea, we must hurry. The servants will be here to prepare you for the ceremony. It is in the morning and we will be prepared throughout the night. We shall talk tomorrow!" he called as he was suddenly grabbed by a horde of servants. Ralaston disappeared around the corner as he was taken to his quarters.

Though Ralaston knew that he would be separated from his Queen, he was taken by surprise at how quickly they worked. His servants stripped him down and placed him on the bed. A healer came in and rattled off words he had never heard of. Ralaston yelped in pain as his birthing slit was rudely opened as the healer made another comment.

The healer left and the King was dragged into a bath.

(Do you wanna skip to the wedding? Preparing isn't very exciting...)

The doors opened as Ralaston awaited his new Queen. He was dressed in brightly colored robes that wrapped around his body. He took her arm as they walked down to the altar. They strode quickly to cover the large aisle that ran down the center of the Temple. The masses of people kept quiet for now as the pair reached the altar.

The Minister took his hands off the King's torso as he finished his blessing. "Now, my people, it has come to the time to install the new rulers!" He turned to Ralaston. "Ralaston, do you give Medea the right of Queenhood? Do you give her the power of the throne? Do you give her your womb so healthy children may be produced for the kingdom?"

Ralaston cleared his throat. "I do."

The Minister said joyfully "My people, I give you the King and Queen!" Ralaston clasped Medea's hand and thrust it into the air as the crowd roared. Flowers and streamers flew as they started to walk down the aisle, dodging celebrations as they waved to the people.

Ralaston leaned back and let out a sigh. "Jeez... we've been going for two days straight. I'm exhausted," he sighed, taking a swig of a potion sitting next to him. "So, my Queen, I know you are from the country. You're in charge of this kingdom now. What are you going to do?"

"I love dogs. It's perfectly fine. I'm here to support you in any way I can," Ralaston replied. He noticed the odd look on her face. "I have known since I was young that I would marry a stranger. I've prepared for this my whole life."

"No," Ralaston said bluntly. "I've always known I would be King. We have to conceive today. It is best for both of us to get started immediately," he said as she helped him down. Ralaston was rather short like most Kings, and he noticed for the first time that he had to look up to his new wife. If she had heels on on, she would be almost a whole head taller than him.

Ralaston motioned for some servants to place their belongings at the foot of the stairs. "It will be very hard not to. Our bodies are already preparing for this. But if we don't, we try again tomorrow. A healer will be here with us, but we cannot leave until I am pregnant." he responded.

He lead his Queen into the royal suite. A huge bed sat in the center, adorned with delicate tapestries. Exquisite furniture finished out the room. Sunlight streamed in through large doors leading to a balcony. "All first children are conceived here..." he whispered, leading Medea to the bed.

Ralaston knew his place in the royal court. Medea was really in charge, whether the public knew it or not. He laid himself down on the bed, pulling off the layers of his robe.

RE: Kings and Queens (CLOSED) - BabyDaddy - 09-25-2013

Ralaston let out a small moan. "I am...prepared..." he said breathlessly, reaching up to slid a hand down her back.

Ralaston kept his winces and moans to a minimum. His Queen's member was fully extended inside of him and he felt completely filled. She seemed to be getting far more pleasure out of it, so he kept trying to smile through the pain. He knew it would hurt his first time, but he still gained some pleasure.

"Don't...rub.." he breathed, moving her hand away. He could feel her member bulge inside of him. He knew from his studies that an egg was being transferred to his womb. This was it. He would literally know when he would get pregnant.

Ralaston gasped as the egg slipped through his cervix. It settled in his womb and he moaned in pleasure as he came. The King's fertile seed washed over the egg, fertilizing it.

Medea rolled off of him and took breaths as Ralaston placed a hand on his belly. "We did it. I'm pregnant."

Ralaston took another breath. "It took a lot out of you. It's supposed to be tough on the Queen for her first time," he said, placing a hand on his flat belly. He knew that in a week's time, it would begin to grow.

"It did not hurt too bad. We will get better," he said.

"Where are you going? There's a servant outside. Have him fetch the healer."