Mpreg Central
The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) (/showthread.php?tid=3234)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) - missingyou421 - 01-22-2014

Plot: Men cant get pregnant right? Wrong. Some men carry a gene that allows men to get pregnant a give birth during the full moon. The process starts on the first night and they keep growing until the third night when they give birth. Can be anywhere between 1 and 10 babies at a time. More is not unheard of.

Name:
# of babies:
Birthplace:
Birth plan:

RE: The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) - missingyou421 - 01-22-2014

Name: Duke
How many cycles: 1st
# of babies: 6
Birthplace: A cabin in the woods
Birth plan: on all fours

Duke couldn't be more excited to get to his cabin for a weekend of quiet away from his crazy life. It is late afternoon when he arrives and he settles in quickly, unpacking and then relaxing in his favorite chair that was his grandfathers. Soon the sun is going down and he is sitting in the big rocking chair on the front porch enjoying the sunset. He is so comfortable and at peace that he actually falls asleep as the warm night begins. He wakes an hour later in a bright darkness with a twinge in his stomach. He is suddenly overcome with nausea he runs in the house and barely makes it to the toilet before throwing up all the contents of his stomach. "What the hell?" He wonders out loud before throwing up once more. Feeling better he stands up and goes to his bedroom, climbing in bed falling asleep quickly hoping he will feel better in morning.

The next morning Duke wakes up feeling better, he gets up and gets ready for his day of fishing on the lake. As soon as he stands up though he is caught off guard by his usually flat and toned stomach, that is now round and protruding out a bit. "How the hell did that happen?" He touches his stomach wondering what could be going on when he feels something move. He jumps at the movement "what was that?" He stares at his stomach terrified.

By late afternoon, Duke has felt even more movement in his stomach and it has grown a bit more. He doesn't know what to do or what is going on. Well that's not true, he has an idea but it is impossible. "There is no way I could be pregnant. I am a man. Men don't get pregnant" He kept telling himself that over and over, trying to believe it but slowly losing that fight as the day went on

(still waiting and hoping for people to join in!)

By the time he went to bed that night Duke looked about 8 months pregnant with twins. He was praying this was all just a horrible dream. Yeah that was it. He was going to wake up in the morning and find that he hit his head and this was just a vivid nightmare or something. Unfortunately when he woke up the next morning he knew it was real. He now looked overdue with quints. He could hardly move He maneuvers himself out of the bed and waddles out to the living room wincing in pain when he gets kicked by whatever was in his belly.

Duke sits in his chair in the living room and doesn't move for hours. He is afraid of what is happening to him, afraid of what is growing inside of him. And It was growing. He was even bigger then when he woke up. The sun had started to set and he could see it from his window. He stared at it wishing that it would somehow make this all go away. As the last bit of daylight fade Duke felt a small twinge that started in his back and went all the way around his stomach. "what was that?" he asked himself rubbing his stomach. Stupid question. He was pretty sure he knew exactly what it was. Labor. He was going into labor. "No. No this isn't happening. I am a man. Men don't get pregnant. They cant! It is physically impossible!" Just as he finishes the thought another pain shoots across his belly making him yelp in pain. A few minutes later it happened again, this time a gush of water came out of his anus. And that's when it really hit him. "I am a man and I am in labor. I am going to give birth. Wait. How am I going to give birth? I don't have the right parts!" He was going insane trying to figure it out when he remembered "My water broke. It came out my ass. I a going to give birth out my ass!"

Twenty minutes later as soon as another contraction subsides, Duke pushes himself up off the chair and waddles around gathering supplies for the birth that was getting closer and closer with each passing minute. He grabs scissors, string, towels and water and takes them to the bedroom. Setting them where he can reach them easily when he needed them. He completely undresses. He then climbs on the bed and waits, panting and screaming through contractions until he feels the unbelievable urge to push. "Oh god here it comes." He grips the sheets and bares down as hard as he can gasping when he feels something move towards his hole He pushes harder throwing his head back and arching his back gripping the sheet "AAAAAHHHHHH" The babies head starts to crown "Holy shit it BBBUURRNNNSSS"

The first child's head makes its way through Duke's opening. "UUUUNNNGGGHHHHH" He bares down again feeling the head pop out. Duke reaches down and feels the head trying to look up a bit, trying to see if it looks as normal as it feels. However he cant see over his gravid belly. He pushes again feeling the first then the second shoulder pop out. He then reaches down and grabs the baby under the shoulders and with his last push pulls the baby up and places it on his belly. The infant cries wildly and he look to see that it is a girl. He cuts the cord and wraps her in a blanket setting her next to him and waiting for the next one. Not even taking the time to think he had just given birth

RE: The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) - DaRealLeon - 01-23-2014

(01-22-2014, 01:28 PM)missingyou421 Wrote: Plot: Men cant get pregnant right? Wrong. Some men carry a gene that allows men to get pregnant a give birth during the full moon. The process starts on the first night and they keep growing until the third night when they give birth. Can be anywhere between 1 and 10 babies at a time. More is not unheard of.

Name:
# of babies:
Birthplace:
Birth plan:

Name: Wyatt
How many cycles: 1st
#of babies: 10
Birthplace: Unknown
Birth plan: on all fours

Wyatt was laying down outside, in pain. He made an unfortunate mistake to look at the new moon, and did nit realize the babies inside of him. his belly was growing slowly every minute, and he coukd not for the life if him figure out what was happening. After seein the moon, he remembers a pain and blacking out. Now for some reason, he was lying on his side, clutching his belly, and for some reason laying just a few yards outside Duke's house. How did he get there?

RE: The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) - missingyou421 - 01-23-2014

The next child was taking its sweet time when Duke hears someone in pain outside he gets up and makes his way out to the porch and see's Wyatt on the ground. He makes his way over to him "Hey!"

Wyatt raises his head and sees Josh. He notices the man is in labor. This is only Wyatt's first day, and he quiickly looks around confused, and notices that he himself is naked. "Oh finally someone shows up!" He exclaims " Are you.....that cant happen!" He sees his own belly, and a terrified thought emerges

"apparently it can. Im Duke. Come into my cabin. You can birth your babies there. I need to get back in before the next one comes"

Wyatt runs with Duke quickly to his cabin.

They get into Dukes bedroom where the first baby is sleeping and Duke gets back on the bed "You sure you just started cause you look like I did right before the babys started coming"

With no other bedrooms, or beds in the cabin, Wyatt nervously lays on the bed beside Josh. "Im sure." He answers. "I wasnt pregnant a half hour ago, i just got here. Im not sure how I did though."

"I have no idea either. But I am sort of glad you are since I think the next one is on its way soon. Would you help me?"

"Sure, get on all fours and I'll see what I can do" he got off the bed and stood beside Josh, getting ready to deliver. He was nervous, hoping he wouldnt screw anything up.

"O-ok" Duke gets on all fours just as the contraction begins "UGHHHH" He screams out then starts to pant looking back at Wyatt "heeheeheehoohoohoo"

Wyatt gets more nervous "u-um okay, deep breaths, stay calm!" Wyatt looks, Josh's birth canal is opening, a head is barely noticeable. "Okay, I can see it. Push!"