Mpreg Central
Mpreg birth clinic - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Mpreg birth clinic (/showthread.php?tid=3273)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Mpreg birth clinic - Tiberias - 01-28-2014

m
(01-28-2014, 01:10 AM)missingyou421 Wrote: (ahhh ok that's fine)

(comtinue)

RE: Mpreg birth clinic - missingyou421 - 01-28-2014

(yeah sure)

RE: Mpreg birth clinic - tjopj44 - 03-06-2014

Name: Jeremy
Role: Pregnant male
# of babies: 2
how far: 9 months

RE: Mpreg birth clinic - tjopj44 - 03-06-2014

jeremy enter in the clinic. Heloo. is it something here?

RE: Mpreg birth clinic - Tiberias - 03-06-2014

Thomas sits on the couch in the patients lounge. His tanktop rides up his large belly

"Yep. The littler bugger has be very active lately", Thomas replied rubbing his gut

Thomas stands, places both hands on his back as he arches backwards, "I got it."

RE: Mpreg birth clinic - tjopj44 - 03-07-2014

Jeremy goes to his room, rubbing his giant belly. He goes to the bathroom, takes a shower, gets dressed. He goes to bed, lies down and falls asleep

RE: Mpreg birth clinic - Plutexian Mpregger - 03-08-2014

Name: Bob.
Role: Pregnant male.
# of babies: 1.
How Far: is in labour.

Bob arrives at the clinic. He is in pain from the contractions. "Can anyone help me?" Bob cries.

"My name is Bob." Bob cries. "And I don't."

"I'm an ex-midwife, and they're every 3 minutes." Bob stops crying. "And I don't think they have..." Bob then has an almighty contraction. "And now they have."

"I would rather not wear anything, but in this situation, would be appropriate to wear a gown." Bob looked at Alice.

RE: Mpreg birth clinic - Plutexian Mpregger - 03-09-2014

"Well then I'll go naked." Bob sighs, as another contraction comes on. "And yes, this is my first baby."

"If you're asking about family, then no, though I do have a friend called Janice, who you should call." Bob replies.

RE: Mpreg birth clinic - tjopj44 - 03-09-2014

(03-08-2014, 05:38 PM)Four Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 02:57 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: Jeremy goes to his room, rubbing his giant belly. He goes to the bathroom, takes a shower, gets dressed. He goes to bed, lies down and falls asleep

When he woke up she was opening the curtains to let the light of the morning in and had places his breakfast on a small table near the window "oh...good morning Jeremy I didnt meant to wake you up"

Jeremy open his eyes, and says:

-No, no, you didn't woke me up. i am awake for hours (phrase of the movie Frozen). Thanks for the breakfast. by the way, i'm Jeremy. What's your name?

(03-09-2014, 12:15 AM)Four Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 12:10 AM)tjopj44 Wrote:
(03-08-2014, 05:38 PM)Four Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 02:57 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: Jeremy goes to his room, rubbing his giant belly. He goes to the bathroom, takes a shower, gets dressed. He goes to bed, lies down and falls asleep

When he woke up she was opening the curtains to let the light of the morning in and had places his breakfast on a small table near the window "oh...good morning Jeremy I didnt meant to wake you up"

Jeremy open his eyes, and says:

-No, no, you didn't woke me up. i am awake for hours (phrase of the movie Frozen). Thanks for the breakfast. by the way, i'm Jeremy. What's your name?

"Im Alice your midwife in charge" she said smiling "how are you feeling this morning?"

-I am fine, thanks - he said. he smiled, though he could feel the tears in his eyes. When Alice was not looking, he wiped his tears with his hand

"Yeah, please." Bob breathes as deeply as instructed.

-I am fine, thanks - he said. he smiled, though he could feel the tears in his eyes. When Alice was not looking, he wiped his tears with his hand
[/quote]

Alice noticed and took his hand "its okay, you are safe here and we will look after you all the time you need us to"
[/quote]

Jeremy looks to Alice, and smile, feeling better.
-Thank you. I'm sorry for crying, but I've been feeling so alone since i got pregnant...

Bob can tell that this is going to be painful, and he starts to cry again because of the pain.

-Oh, thank you. yes, we can talk about it if it was not a trouble.