Mpreg Central
Pregnancy Program - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Pregnancy Program (/showthread.php?tid=3684)

Pages: 1 2 3

Pregnancy Program - VenusLove - 04-06-2014

"Welcome to the program 'Repopulation'. You have all been selected out of the remaining group of people to repopulate the planet. Please enjoy our facility and have a happy pregnancy." A female voice would say over the intercome as you walk through the door of the facility. You were forced out of your home when your bracelet around your wrist comfirmed you as a candidate for a new medical program.

You arrive to the station that it is all happening at and you don't believe your eyes at first but the building is full of men and all of them are pregnant. You are quickly taken to surgrey as they attach a womb inside of you and then insementated for your first pregnancy. These are their stories.

Character:
Name: Evan
Pregnancy: 8 months with 1 baby

Evan had been at the facility for 8 months now. The program was still very new with it opening only a year ago and now here they were with about 30 to 40 males now giving birth to the current race. Evan tried to helpbout as much as he could but now that he entered his 8 month of pregnancy he was tired and wouldn't do that much except try to help the men that were new to the program try not to freak out as much.

RE: Pregnancy Program - Areous - 04-14-2014

Character:
Name: Turk
Pregnancy: 5 months in with twins

Turk padded down the halls, heading back to his room from the doctors. He just had his usual check-up. His hand was laid on his protruding belly, he wasn't very far in with the pregnancy but having two made it seem like ha was farther. As he came up to Evan's door, he paused to peek in, eyebrow rising at the new person.

RE: Pregnancy Program - Areous - 04-15-2014

He walked in, offering a smile and his hand. "Hi, I'm Turk. And yeah, first day can be rough, you doing okay?" He remembered his first day, being lost and scared and uncertain. The feeling had lasted him for a awhile but he got used to the place quickly, it was almost like home now.

RE: Pregnancy Program - Areous - 04-16-2014

He rubbed hid belly, feeling one of the twins kicking. "Ahh good, it can be hard. Don't be scared to ask anything at all", he offered.

RE: Pregnancy Program - wormsclay - 05-14-2014

Name: Kie
Pregnancy: 8 1/2 months with 3 babies

''Hey, you can ask me too.'' Kie turned his head from where he was sitting on the other side of the room, having been listening into the conversation between the new comer and Turk. He'd been here for what seemed like an annoyingly long time to be honest, but he also very much liked how large his belly had grown in the last several months. Just now, when they restricted his movement or kicked all night long, it could get rather uncomfortable. But- as he was now- he enjoyed just sitting on his bed, his legs parted with his enormous baby bump between, resting on his legs and rubbing gentle full circles around the bump.

RE: Pregnancy Program - pushinghard - 05-15-2014

Name: Alex
Pregnancy: 8 months with 2 babies

Alex has been pretty uncomfortable all day. He decides to go lay down, and see if that helps.

RE: Pregnancy Program - wormsclay - 05-15-2014

''You okay there, Alex?'' Kie asks, turning his head slightly to watch Alex move to lie down. Doing one last swoop of his belly to try and calm the triplets, Kie shuffles back to the bed too, trying to get himself comfortable by propping himself up on the bed with his pillow and leaning back.

RE: Pregnancy Program - pushinghard - 05-15-2014

"Really uncomfortable," he says, trying to get situated. "My back is killing me, too."

RE: Pregnancy Program - wormsclay - 05-15-2014

''That sucks.'' Kie sighed, looking back at him and pouting slightly for a moment. ''Do you need a massage or something?'' He asked. ''I can if you want.'' He smiled, well aware how uncomfortable it could be.

RE: Pregnancy Program - pushinghard - 05-16-2014

"Oh, my back would be great. This kid is huge, I don't know if I'll make it to 9 months.."

RE: Pregnancy Program - wormsclay - 05-16-2014

Kie laughed and nodded, moving to stand slowly and slowly waddle over, giving a hum. ''Yeah, I know the feeling.'' He laughed, patting his own stomach lovingly before moving to Alex's bed. Sitting down as far behind Alex as he can, Kie starts to massage his lower back .

"Oh God that feels good," he sighed.

RE: Pregnancy Program - wormsclay - 05-16-2014

Kei smiled, massaging his back and tried to maneuver himself so his orb of a belly wasn't pressing against him in any kind of a way. ''Good.'' He hummed. Continuing the massage.

Alex falls into a light sleep, as he is finally able to relax.

RE: Pregnancy Program - wormsclay - 05-17-2014

Kie smiles, looking back at him and moving to slip from behind him to move Alex so he is lying on his side, hoping he is comfortable now.

RE: Pregnancy Program - Areous - 05-17-2014

Turk watch the two, a light smile on his face. Hands on his sore back he walked over. "Seems like a lot of us could use a break from our loads", he laughed, sitting down on a plump chair nearby

RE: Pregnancy Program - pushinghard - 05-18-2014

Alex wakes at Turk's laugh. He rubs his eyes sleepily, and rests a hand on his belly.

RE: Pregnancy Program - wormsclay - 05-19-2014

Kie smiles at Turk and gives a nod and a small sigh as Alex wakes, but he is glad that he manged to help him be comfortable, even if it were just for a short space of time. ''Too right.'' He laughs. ''These three are giving me hell.'' He smirks.

RE: Pregnancy Program - Areous - 05-19-2014

He smiled softly at Alex, eyes following his hand. "Ahh oops, sorry Alex didn't mean to wake ya", he nods at Kie, eyebrows raising, "3? Didn't know you were having triplets, thought you looked big tho" Turk chuckles.

RE: Pregnancy Program - pushinghard - 05-19-2014

"I just want to sleep," he said to his belly, placing a hand upon it. "Will you let me do that?"