Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Plutexian Mpregger - 07-12-2014

Darol has never slept, so all this talk about sleep is confusing to him. He doesn't mind, though, as he was thinking of ways to make plants walk and prepare for his own child's arrival (which is 8 months down the line).

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - FweepFwopFwoop - 07-12-2014

As Cormac climbed out of the pool, Astien was in the unfortunate position to have a good look at his body. As the water dripped from his young body and glimmered in the morning sun, Astien felt himself growing hot, and a certain part of his anatomy get excited. He was glad his large belly hid his growing member, and that it was beneath the water. Nevertheless, he cod feel himself blushing, and he turned away and walked to stand beneath the waterfall, both to rinse his hair, and distance himself from the two, lest they notice his unfortunate situation. Silently cursing his hormones, he called over his shoulder. "W-why don't you two head back to the carriage? I'll catch up once I'm d-done."

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Eskal - 07-12-2014

"Alright," Cormac said as he wrung out his clothes and began to get dressed.

As Astien stood beneath the cascading water, he silently prayed that the cool water would stop his developing erection.

It was not.

"See you back at the carriage," Cormac called as he finished getting dressed and pulled back his hair.

"Okay." He quickly said. He tried to focus on other things, like getting his hair clean, but found this difficult as images of a naked Cormac and naked men in general flashed through his head.

"We'll wait for you." Darol replies.

Cormac spent his time waiting for his new boss to come back by playing his ocarina.

(Trapped at work again, wheeee)

(not good at all).

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - FweepFwopFwoop - 07-13-2014

Once Cormac and Darol were gone, Astien quickly set about relieving himself of his eager member. It was somewhat difficult with his baby in the way, but he managed to find a satisfying pace. Panting and sweating, he stroked faster and faster, trying to make himself cum. Finally, he brought himself to climax. For a moment, he was reeling from the sensation. As he finished bathing, dressed himself and headed back to the carriage, he thought about his first bout of hormone-driven hornyness, and decided that orgasms were much better while pregnant.

As he neared his friends, he called to them. "Alright, now we head to the market! My friend is somewhat impatient, so let's not keep him waiting."

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Eskal - 07-13-2014

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Cormac called back.

As the trio entered the marketplace, Astien looked for his friend. In his hand he held a note, apparently telling of where he should be met. He led them to the darker, shadier areas of the marketplace, where in the background shady deals were being made, and goods which may not have been legal were being sold. Upon finding an old, crumbled fountain, covered in dust and moss, Astien decided that this was the right place. But whoever he was to meet wasn't there. So they waited. Astien groaned and sat on the edge of the old fountain. "Oh, my poor, swollen ankles." he said, examining them.

"We've been walking for a while," Cormac commented as he kept his eyes on the various people that passed them by.

Time passed, and the person they were to meet was still late. The people who passed occasionally gave them stares. They were clearly out of their element, and the passing people seemed to be able to smell it. None of them paid them much mind beyond the occasional looks. It seemed they all had more important places to be, and bigger fish to fry.

"How much longer should we wait?"

"As long as it takes, I'm afraid." he sighed. "I need some important information from him. I just can't take off without it." Astien perked up as he saw someone approach. "Fortunately, here he comes now."

An elf casually swaggered over to the group, grinning, though not paying much attention as he twirled a dagger in his hand. As he drew closer, he put his hands up in mock defense. "I know, I know, I'm late. Well, you're not my only appointment you knooooooooooooooooooly shit you're pregnant and not tiny pregnant you're huge like hugely fucking pregnant what the shit why didn't you tell me holy shit you could pop at any fucking second." He stopped twirling his dagger as his mouth dropped and his eyes bugged out. Astien blushed and cradled his belly, looking at the ground as he hefted himself to his feet. "Well... everyone, this is I'Karis."

Cormac waved. "Hello."

The elf's gaping turned into a wide grin. "Well," he laughed, "when you're letter said you wanted estimates on baby crap, I'd figured it was for you, but I didn't think you were THAT pregnant!" He looked at Astien, then at Cormac, then back to Astien, and Darol. His eyes darted between the three. "Well, at least daddy's taking responsibility and staying with you." Astien's blushed deepened, and I'karis just laughed. He turned to Cormac, and gave him a smirk and a wink. "Got a thing for older men, eh kid?"

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Plutexian Mpregger - 07-13-2014

"Hello I'Karis." Darol replies, in a slightly suspicious robotic tone.