Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-11-2014

Astien giggled as Marius fed him his food. He decide to try eating his food in a sexy manner, but once more his attempts at seduction were more goofy than sexy.

Delas ate his food, talking a mile a minute between bites. He was talking about anything and everything that entered his mind. Harpies, drakes, the warriors of Orotelos, the number 42, anything he could think of. After so long being by himself, afraid to say anything for fear of drawing attention to his raceless nature, he was full of words for his conversation partner.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 08-11-2014

Marius chuckled. "You're such a goof ball."

Cormac nodded along and responded to Delas' words once a while.

Astien pouted. "Let's see you do better!"

"What kind of adventures have you been on?" Delas asked.

"I meant it in a nice way," Marius said, kissing Astien's lips lightly.

"All sorts. I went up against harpies once."

"Still. Let's see you do better." Astien crossed his arms. "I'll wait."

"Woah. What was that like?"

"Fine." He grabbed a bannana and slowly peeled it. He slowly took the tip into his mouth before gradually shoving the rest of the fruit into his mouth.

"Scary as hell," Cormac said. "I didn't think we'd make it out alive."

Astien blushed at the display. Okay, he had to relent on this one.

"What happened?"

Marius chuckled as he swallowed. "How was that?"

"I set them on fire," Cormac said. Which was a lie, but he'd rather keep the nature of Astien's child a secret until Astien felt the need to tell them. "They were stupid enough to put us in a ring of fire so I used it to my advantage."

"Fine." Astien squeaked. He gulped.

"Wow. Why'd they attack you, though?"

Marius chuckled and kissed Astien.

"I injured one and killed another while protecting a merman."

Astien laughed and locked his fingers in with Marius'. Until a kick from Aiden had him curled up in pain. "My kidney...."

"Too many people just let the merfolk get eaten. I'm glad you saved one. Harpies are kind of idiots, though. Wolfkin and vampires can plan and trap people, but how did the harpies trap you?"

"Aiden, stop hurting your father. I think he'd like to be able to use his kidneys after you arrive."

Cormac told him of the incident.

"Ugh, I think he just likes using me as a punching bag. I'm happy he's so active, but if he has to kick, I'd rather he not kick my kidneys. Or my ribs. Or bladder. Any thing of that nature." Astien held the sides of his belly and gently rubbed them. "At least he isn't quiet anymore. I have to keep reminding myself of that when he does this."

Delas listened intently. "Wow. Sounds pretty smart for harpies. Feral harpies anyway. But they really tried to rip the baby out? That's just cruel!"

Marius nodded and gently kissed Astien's belly before kissing him on the lips again.

"Yeah."

Astien finished eating, and took out his knitting things. He was in the middle of making a scarf for Cormac. So far, it looked okay, but it wasn't quite done yet. "I hope I'll be good at this by the time Aiden comes. I'd love to be able to knit him cute little hats and booties."

"Damn shame." Delas finished his food, and grabbed his guitar from the other side of the room. He started playing and singing along.

"Good times for a change.
See the look I've had, could make a good man turn bad.
So please, please, please, Let me, let me, let me get what I want
This time.
Lord knows it would be the first time."

"He'll be a dapper little guy." Marius cleaned up the room a bit before settling on the bed beside Astien.

Cormac took out his ocarina and matched Delas' tune.

Astien laughed. "Dapper? Am I going to make him a top hat, a little cane, maybe a bow tie?"

"Yeah, that's pretty good. Oh, wait wait. I know another song your ocarina would be better suited to. Hang on." He went over to the desk and began scribbling something on it. Music notes. "Okay, play this." They boy said as he handed the sheet off. He took his seat back on the bed and raised his guitar and started playing a new song.

"Take me out tonight.
Where there's music and there's people and they're young and they're light.
Driving in your car,
I never never want to go home.
Because I haven't got one,
Anymore."

"It would be adorable. Fanciest baby in all the realm." Marius chuckled.

Cormac followed along with the notes.

Astien had to hold the sides of his belly, he was laughing so hard. The image in his he'd was just too funny. "Yes, he'll stand before the masses to the sound of trumpets announcing his arrival. 'Lords and ladies, sir Aiden Tymnas. Now before him, for he is the cutest baby in the realm."

"And if a double decker bus
Crashes into us,
To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die.
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us,
To die by your side,
Well the pleasure, the privilege is mine."

"Exactly."

Cormac played along.