Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-11-2014

Delas nodded, "yeah! This is much better without worms, or mold!"

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 08-11-2014

"I'd imagine so," Marius chuckled.
"We should finish eating and get moving," Cormac said.
"Fair enough. I'll drive. Delas, would you like to learn?"

"Sure!" Delas chirped. He finished up his food and hopped out of the carriage.

Astien finished his food, and relocated to his bed. He took out his knitting and continued on Cormac's scarf. "Cormac, could you help me with this please?"

Marius chuckled and left the carriage with Delas.
"Sure," Cormac said. "What do you want me to do?"

"I need you to dig out the green, and dark green yarn balls. I need the green one first. Just unravel it a little bit for me."

Cormac nodded and took out the green ball of yarn and unraveled a bit of it. "Knitting a blanket or something for Aiden?"

"A scarf. For someone special." He smiled. "So, when you get back to Dragonperch, are you and Wyn going to marry straight away, or spend some more time preparing the ceremony?"

"I'll do what she wants. She left everything behind to be with me so I think she should get the wedding of her dreams." He chuckled. "She's probably planning everything right now if Grandpa doesn't keep her too busy. I'm sure she's helping with the little ones."

Astien chuckled. "Seroteth hasn't got any little ones. Not yet anyway. This is the firä baby he's had in a while."

"Like...Since my dad died...?" Cormac hesitated to ask.

Astien paused in thought. "I wouldn't know. I don't see him as often as some others I know." He covered his hand with his mouth. "Oh! I'm so sorry Cormac, I should have told you. Siran, he's very old, much older than he looks. He probably knew your father. I'm so sorry, I should have told you. I'm so sorry."

Cormac shrugged. "I don't know if I would have spoken with Siran even if I knew that."

Astien picked up his knitting again. "When we get to Falmein, you'll have a chance to know again. Hjulmir, the fellow who's going to teach you swordplay, his lover is also very old. Not as old as Siran, but he may have known your father too."

Cormac nodded. "Did you ever see my father? Even in passing?"

Astien shook his head. "No. He was gone before I ever made my first trip to Dragonperch. Some of your aunts and uncles were still grieving, if I recall correctly."

Cormac nodded and let out a small, sad chuckle. "If things worked out better, I would have met you sooner, huh?"

"Maybe. Like I said, I don't see him that often. In all likelihood, you would have been raised with Siran being a close family friend. He likely would have seen you regularly, and I would just be a face you saw every once in a blue moon."

Cormac nodded. "I'm glad I'm here though."

Astien smiled. "So am I. Could you give me a bit of the dark green yarn? Thank you." He started working the dark green into his scarf. "I hope you don't hate Siran too much. If you're going to be living back with your family, you'll be seeing him regularly. He and your grandfather are very old friends, and his connections with your family are deep."

"I know, but I still don't like him all that much. I'm nervous to actually have a family again. I don't want to lose anything important again. Though...Sometimes I try too hard and...I nearly end up losing them anyway..."