Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-12-2014

"They usually kill you an bring you back to the rest of their clan to eat. Or bring you back alive. But this..." Astien began scratching himself . "Aaaah, Cormac, are you feeling this?"

Delas ran back into the carriage after only being outside for a few seconds, holding icicles. "Ice!"

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 08-12-2014

"Thanks," Marius broke them into small pieces and made small bundles with handkerchiefs. He put one on Cormac and on Astien.
Cormac's wings twitched as his skin began to crawl. "Ngh..." he groaned.

"What's wrong, what's wrong?" Delas babbled.

Astien tossed and turned in his bed, writhing. "Nnnggghh, aaaaajhhhh…" his skin was turning red from the scratching, and he was sweating profusely. "It iiitcheeess…"

"I'm not sure, I've never seen anything like this." Marius dug through Astien's salves and ointments and began rubbing a soothing one into Astien's skin. "If this keeps up, I'll have to wrap your hands."

Astien began trembling. His skin was turning raw, and in some places was bleeding lightly. Delas hopped up and looked at Cormac. "Are you itchy too?" He asked.

Cormac nodded his arm was bleeding from the scratching.
"Delas, bind Cormac's hands." Marius took Astien's hands and began thickly wrapping them in bandages. "Is there anything in your books about this?"

"I don't know, you'd have to look through all of them." Astien curled up in pain. "Aaaagh, everything hurts. Everything.... Every…" Astien's pupils went wide, and for a moment he was still.

Marius began flipping and scanning through Astien's books. "Hang in there Astien...Hang tight we'll figure this out."

After a moment, Astien sat bolt upright in his bed. He stood up and lurched out the door. He fell into the snow, where he began writhing. Hair began sprouting from his body, and his face contorted, shifting. A tail sprouted, and he grew larger, his clothes bursting from his body. He had become a more animalistic, primal, bestial form of a wolfkin. He stood in his new form an howled at the moon.

Marius ran hopped out of the carriage. "Astien!" Cormac groaned as his body violently trembled. His skin was crawling and he felt like he was on fire. He fell out of the bed and stumbled out into the snow. It felt nice against his skin. "Why aren't you changing?" Marius questioned.
"Half...Drake..." Cormac wheezed. He groaned as he kept his eyes away from the sky. "It's taking...Longer..."

Astien leaped between Marius and Cormac, snarling. Trying to protect another soon-to-be wolfkin. He got down on all fours and snarled, bearing his new teeth.

"Astien, calm down," Marius said calmly. "It's me, Marius. Delas, see if we have any monkshood. It's a purple flowered plant."
Cormac groaned as hairs began to coat his wings. "No... No...Astien...Stop..."

Astien snapped at Marius, almost biting him. He stepped back, standing right over Cormac. He grabbed Cormac's shirt in his mouth and began dragging him away, all while staring down Marius.

Delas came running out of the carriage. "Is it one of these?" He was holding several purple plants in his hands.

Marius looked over the plants and picked out a small bundle. "These look right. We have to hurry. I hope I can find something in Astien's notes." He went into the carriage and began looking around Astien's books and journals.

"Astien..." Cormac groaned. "Make it stop...Please..."

Astien let go of Cormac's hood for a moment and leaned down, giving him a small lick and a small whimper. He then began dragging him away again.

"Uh, Astien," Delas stammered, "this is Delas. I don't know if you can understand me, but could you maybe not do whatever it is you're doing? Please? Pretty please?" Astien snarled in response. "Uh, okay I guess not."

"Stay with Marius," Cormac groaned. "Help him...The green book...It should be in there..." He held his hands close to his body as fur and claws began to grow.

Deals ran back into the carriage and began looking through books. "Cormac says the green one! Which green one where?!"

With Delas gone, Astien picked up Cormac and began to run off with him.

"There are several green books," Marius said with slight panic in his voice. "Did you see Cormac reading a green book at all? Check his bag."

Cormac blinked as he felt the ring, Wyn's ring in his pocket. He fumbled as he took it out, but held on tight. "Wyn...Wyn..." He gasped as the metal hurt burned his skin, but he wouldn't dare drop it.

"No, I... Wait, green plants! Maybe he means Astien's book on plants?"

Astien slowed to a stop, and gently placed Cormac on the ground. He nudged him with his nose, and whimpered quietly.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Plutexian Mpregger - 08-12-2014

(Darol has handed back said book. If Darol is needed at any point, be sure to let me know. He's however far along Astien is).