Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 08-12-2014

Marius nodded. "I am as well. It's shocked that Cormac flew all that way just to get help. He was barely able to stand." He looked at the young man who was fast asleep once again. "Astien must really care for him to want to protect him even after the curse took hold."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Plutexian Mpregger - 08-13-2014

"What curse?" Darol is confused, having been on his travels when the curse happened.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-13-2014

"Yeah.... I wish I had family like that. But then if I did, I probably wouldn't be alive." He was quiet for a moment. "I wish I had family like that."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 08-13-2014

"As long as you're with Astien and Cormac I'm sure you will have a family like that," Marius said he put a plate of food in front of Delas. "We'll set out again in the morning. You can stay in here while I drive the carriage."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Plutexian Mpregger - 08-13-2014

"I didn't hear of any curses." Darol wants to know about this curse.

"Wolfkin came out of nowhere and bit Cormac and Astien. Astien turned into a wolfkin, but Cormac was caught between being turned into a wolfkin and staying a human."

Marius ate his meal and cleaned up once Delas had finished. He stripped down to his pants and slid into bed with Astien. HE kissed his cheek and wrapped his arms around him.

Delas picke up his guitar and began playing a soft tune. He looked at Darol. "So.... How pregnant are you?"

Cormac slept soundly despite the sweat coating his body.

Astien kept sleeping, showing no sign of waking up. "Hey Marius," Delas said as he played his guitar, "did Astien ever tell you who Cormac's mother is? Cuz I bet they're both sad she's gone. Astien loses his wife, Cormac loses his mom... I bet they're both really sad."

Marius sat up in the bed. "Cormac and Astien aren't related by blood," he said. "Cormac is an orphan Astien took off the street after he responded to a flyer he put out." He stroked Astien's hair. "I doubt Cormac's all that sad, he just deals with it. I have to admit, I am jealous of their bond, but I haven't known Astien all that long either." He softly rubbed Astien's belly.

"Ooh. That's a nice story. From what Cormac's told me, they've been through a lot. Like this one time with harpies...." Delas recounted the tale of their encounter with harpies.

Marius nodded. "They have been through a lot. I just hope the next time something happens I can help more. I had to rely on Cormac a lot last night and even today."

"I know what you mean." Delas said. "I'm kinda sad about that too. But then how do you beat a guy with wings?"

"I can't. At least not at the same thing. I'm stronger than Cormac physically and I have a lot more experience."

"I wish I could fly. Or have magic. Or be strong." Delas was quiet for a moment. "What do I bring to this group?"

"You'll find your place," Marius assured him.

Darol fashions a pair of working wings (out of nowhere) for Delas.

(What? No. No. No! NO! Delas needs to find his own way to fit into the group when it comes to combat, not to just have shit handed over to him.)

(ok).

Darol makes the wings disappear and makes something useful. He is willing to help if needed, and is willing to offer advice if needed.