Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-17-2014

Astien slowly rubbed his belly. "Aiden shocked me. He shocked me, even though he's still inside me."

"How's that possible?" Delas asked. Astien didn't know how to answer. "Where's Marius?"

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 08-17-2014

"He's driving the carriage," Cormac said to Delas as he turned his attention back to Astien. "Why would Aiden shock you? Did something happen?"

"I don't know. His magic must be manifesting early. Incredibly, incredibly early."

"Is that possible?" Delas asked.

"I can't think of any other explanation. It must be possible." Astien said, still feelin his belly.

"Considering what has happened before, I'm not all that surprised," Cormac said. "Maybe it's a sign he'll be born soon."

Astien just shrugged. "Who knows." He stood up from his bed and poked his head out the window. "Marius," he called. "I'm okay. Nothing to worry about."

Delas bounces up and down. "I wanna choose the middle name! Can I be the alt father?"

Marius sighed in relief. "Thank the gods. We should be there soon, just take it easy."
"I think Marius has that role, Delas," Cormac said with a chuckle.

"Right. Ah! He's still kicking me." Astien close the window and sat on his bed, cradling his tummy. "I'm not really sure how to feel right now."

Delas just frowned. "Oh. I still want to choose the middle name."

"I'm just glad you're alright," Cormac said. "It's been crazy lately."

"It has, hasn't it?" Astien chuckled.

"That's why we all need to find a place to relax and have fun!" Delas chirped. "There's gotta be something we can do! And its gotta be fun, so we don't lose out miss and go crazy."

"We'll work on it once we get into town," Cormac said. He gave Astien a cup of tea.

"Let's find a dance club. We can all just dance and listen to some music."

Delas nodded enthusiastically. "Sounds good! I could dance! I think I can dance."

"Dancing sounds nice," Cormac admitted as he sipped his tea.

Astien smiled and nodded. "Okay then. Oh! By the way, Cormac, I understand you threatened to burn down someone's shop back in Gaineston?"

"Oh...Uh...I wasn't going to do it...?" Cormac rubbed his neck.

"But you threw a fireball at him." Delas pointed out."

Astien gasped. "Cormac! You did what?!"

"It didn't hit him," Cormac stated defensively. "It went out before it even touched him."

"And that makes it better?! If someone had a knife on your throat, but they put it away and said they weren't going to do it, does it change the fact that they held a knife to your throat? You can't threaten people like that! If you wanted to scare him, say you would have had the drakes blacklist him and his store! Don't threaten property damage!" Astien raged on. "What if the shop was also his home? Would you leave him homeless? What if he had a family? Should the children freeze in the snow because their father is a racist?"

"Yes." Delas said, and Astien shot him a dirty look.

Cormac looked down at his cup of tea. He didn't know what to say for a few moments. "I...I'm sorry," was all he could manage. The words were heavy as if he were apologizing for more than just that incident.

Astien sighed. "Just, please. Don't do that again. And Delas… I feel like you and I are going to have to talk about a few things too."

Delas scoffed. "The children of racists are the racists of tomorrow. Someday those kids are going to be all grown up, and if they come across a raceless like me, they'll be just as cruel."

Cormac sipped his tea.