Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Plutexian Mpregger - 07-15-2014

Darol does not know why he keeps saying things that sound out of place. He decides to keep quiet for a bit and follow Cormac and Astien.

(not been the best of months for me due to personal reasons so my mind is all over the place at the moment).

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Eskal - 07-15-2014

Cormac didn't send as much time picking out a few pairs of pants as well as undergarments before moving onto getting a few shirts and jackets and a cloak that he just really liked. He even picked up a nice belt to go with his new daggers. "How much? I'Karis said this place was rather affordable."

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - FweepFwopFwoop - 07-15-2014

The shopkeep's smile disappeared from his face and he turned pale. "D-did you say I'Karis? You know him? Sshhhh! Not so loud!" He drew in close to Cormac and whispered. "You know what? Just take all that and go, just take it and go! And tell I'Karis that I'm sorry, a-and I'll never do it again!" He then hurried into the back room. "Please just leave!" He called from the other side.

Cormac blinked and picked up the pile of clothes after leaving a few pieces of money on the counter. It wasn't quite the reaction he was expecting, but then again he didn't know the elf all that well either. He went across the road to the book store. "Astien? You still here?"

Astien was still in the baby section, searching for books on male pregnancies. He had scoured the whole store for any other books he might have found interesting, but apparently found nothing. He was now back where he had started, searching for anything he may have missed. He looked like he was trying to check the lower shelves, but was clearly having trouble seeing over his large bump.

So lost in thought was he, that he didn't respond.

Cormac tapped his employer's shoulder with the bag of clothes slung over his shoulder. "Need any help?"

Astien jumped at Cormac's touch. "You startled me! Don't do that again, you could trigger early labor!" He blushed and looked sheepish. "And ah... Yes, I could use some help. I was looking for something on male pregnancies, but not its history or lore, and that's all this place seems to have. This store's selection is rather disappointing to be honest. That or they keep the good stuff on the lower shelves where a pregnant person couldn't get it."

Cormac picked a few books off the lower shelves. "Will any of these help?"

Astien shook his head. "No, all as useless to my situation as the last. Oh well. Did you get everything you need?"

"Yeah. So... How did the whole male pregnancy thing happen? I know it's uncommon, but that's just about it."

"Not all of the books are useless." Darol picks up a book on supernatural pregnancy. "This might have the info you need. Was mixed in with the clothes, for some reason."

(The book store is separate from the clothing shop.)

Astien leafed through the book. "Well Darol, I don't know about your realm, but here male pregnancies are a normal, if not oft occurring phenomenon, so I'm not sure if I would say it's superna-" Astien's face turned a deep red and he quickly shoved the book back onto the shelf. "That was a piece of erotica." He mumbled.

Cormac snickered as a light blush came to his face. "Any good?"

Still blushing, Astien turned Cormac around and gently pushed him out the door, and dragged Darol along. "Okay, let's get going, we've got a lot of plants to be cataloged!" As he led the two to the field with the plants he needed, he made a mental note to come back for that book when the other two weren't around.

It was about noon when they arrived at the open field, adjacent to the entrance of the woods. Astien turned to Cormac. "Now the work begins. Let's see... Cormac, I can search for the plants that grow on the trees, but I need you to get the ones I can't reach. Which is most of them, actually. First, there's..." Astien gave the names and descriptions of the various plants he needed, and handed the young man a list so he wouldn't forget anything. "Now, let's get to work!"

Cormac nodded and started searching for the plants on the list.

"I didn't know." Darol blushes. "And the cover looked like it was from a romantic novel."

"Erotica usually looks like that. They have to be sneaky, otherwise children wandering the store would see naughty bits." As Astien headed towards the wooded area, he called over his shoulder. "How are the clothes, Cormac?"

"They're holding up," Cormac said. "Still breaking in the shoes."

Astien grinned as he began searching the trees. Gone was the messy ragamuffin that had come to his doorstep, here now was a clean and proper young man. He felt rather proud of himself. But his thoughts were interrupted by a hard kick from his little passenger. "Oomph!" He reeled back a bit. Astien couldn't really say what a normal baby's kicks were like, as he had never been pregnant before, but he suspected his god-baby's kicks were stronger than that of an average fetus. As he rubbed his aching belly, he began thinking of other things. What his baby would look like and when it's massive power would begin to manifest. He could only hope it wouldn't appear until it was a bit older.