Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-19-2014

"But what do YOU want?"

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 08-19-2014

"I would like to stay with you," Marius admitted. "I'm sure I can find work where I don't have to travel. As I've said before, I would really like to settle down and have a family."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-19-2014

Astien smiled. "Then you're more than welcome to stay. I admit, I'm kind of relieved at that."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 08-20-2014

Marius smiled and kissed Astien's head.
"Huargh!" Cormac gagged as he leaked popping red vomit on Delas.
"Looks like we're done for the night," Marius chuckled.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-20-2014

"No, keep dancing, I'm used to it!" Delas said. A few people backed away from the two, but Delas just kept right on dancing. After a few people complained, Delas gave in and dragged Cormac out the door. "See you back at the inn!"

Astien tried to ignore what had just happened and keep his mind on the dance, and the nice moment he had been having.

Marius chuckled and shook his head. "I did tell him to let him sleep." He kissed Astien and rubbed his back. "Whatever, it's Delas' problem."

Cormac groaned as he dragged his feet in the snow.

"If you're going to be here for Aiden, let me give you a warning. If you ever get him drunk, I will skin you alive and use your hide to make a nice rug in front of my fireplace. I will then tear off your penis and shove it up your anus so you will literally be fucking yourself. Okay?" Astien looked Marius in the eye with a smile.

Delas just laughed. "Come on, let's not be sad. You got to have some nice drinks! At least your vomit smells nice. Smells like cherries!"

Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's lips. "Of course," he said once their lips parted.

Cormac groaned as he vomited into the snow.

"Good." Astien leaned his forehead against Marius'. "I didn't want you to have to learn that the hard way. Oh. Aiden is moving. Can you feel him?"

Delas laughed. "Come on, Cormac! That's right, let it all out, buddy."

Marius nodded and caressed Astien's belly. "I sure can. He's a strong little guy."

Cormac coughed and wiped his mouth on his sleeve.

"Well, he is getting to be pretty big, of course he's strong. I wonder how much he'll weigh when he's finally born."

Delas kept laughing. "Come on, come on, let it all out! Man, I puke less when I'm drunk, and I'm younger than you!"

"We'll see when he gets here. His father is really going to miss out on a great kid."

"You've...Been drunk before?" Cormac groaned as he huffed.

Astien was quiet a moment. "Yeah. He is."

Delas nodded. "Sometimes during winters, one of the other bums'll share their booze with me. Or, if I'm really cold, I'll steal some cheap liquor. Something to keep warm, ya know?"

"Some thing wrong? I didn't upset you, right?" Marius asked.

Cormac managed to get back to the inn and into their room. He immediately flopped down on his bed and closed his eyes. The room wouldn't spin if his eyes were closed.

Astien was quiet. All Marius had done was remind him that he was lying to him about Aiden's nature. He didn't want to lie to anyone, least of all Marius. But he had to, as much as he despised himself for it. "I'm fine. I'm..." he gulped. "I'm fine."

Delas plopped onto his own bed and watched as Cormac squeezed his eyes closed. "So how were the cherry things? They made your puke smell nice."

"Alright then," Marius said after a slight pause. There was something off suddenly with Astien, but he decided not to press the issue. "I think one more song and we should head back. We have to set out in the morning."

"It was fine," Cormac muttered as he buried his face in his pillow.

"Right. It shouldn't be much further before we hit the Orotelosion border." Astien rested his chin on Marius' shoulder and tried to push the bad thoughts away.

"I wish I could try one. I want a cherry thing. Maybe a lollipop."

Marius gently swayed with Astien in his arms with a smile on his face. A moment of calm was a nice break from the craziness of being on the road.

Cormac muttered into his pillow.

The song ended, and switched back to the high energy rhythm playing earlier. No longer able to keep up with the energy, Astien and Marius left the club, hand in hand.

Delas reached over to Cormac. "Imma boop yo' nose. Mmmmmmmboop. Boop. Boopity boop boop booop

Marius helped Astien out of his shoes once they made it back to their room at the inn. "Should we check on Cormac before turning in?"

"Fuck off, Delas," Cormac groaned as he shoved his face into the pillow.