Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-22-2014

(Then YouTube music of the night. Cuz srsly brah, good song. Also this scene will make more sense.)

"Turn your face away from the garish light of day,
Turn your thoughts away from cold unfeeling light."

Astien took a few steps, slowly spinning with Marius as they swayed to his singing.

"And listen to the music of the night."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 08-22-2014

Marius chuckled and swayed with Astien.

Astien kept singing, and swaying with Marius. As he came closer to finishing his song, he moved in closer, wrapping his arms around him, as his singing became more bombastic.

"You alone can make my song take fliiiiight!"

He rested his head upon his shoulder and whispered in his ear.

"Help me make the music of the… night…" he held the note for a moment, letting it trail off dreamily.

Marius smiled and kissed Astien's lips while he caressed his face.

As they held the kiss, Astien ran his fingers drought te larger man's hair.

Marius chuckled as they pulled away. "I guess we woke Aiden up." He rubbed Astien's belly. "Tonight was great. It's so nice to spend time alone with you outside of the bedroom or carriage. And with no chance of Delas or Cormac interrupting us."

"Yeah. This night has just been… so wonderful. Like a dream." Astien smiled. "I'm terrified I'm going to wake up."

Marius smiled and stroked Astien's hair. "It's not a dream. And thank the gods it's not. I haven't felt this way in a long time." He kissed Astien again.

"It's been years since I've felt this way. So many years."

"Years?" Marius questioned. "What about Aiden's father? From what you said, you were relatively close."

Astien blushed. He'd gotten so caught up in the moment, he'd said something he shouldn't have. "Aiden's father.... He never took me out like this, is what I'm saying. I mean it's been years since I've had a nice night out." Astien hoped that Marius would buy his lie. He knew he was a bad liar, but he needed Marius to beleive him.

Marius nodded. "We should get back to the inn, it's getting late."

Astien nodded, and sighed in relief. He was safe from explauning Aiden, at least for a little longer. Once they were back in their room, Astien dressed himself for bed, and fell asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Delas poked his head in, for some reason wearing a false mustache. "How'd it go?"

"It went well," Marius said with a yawn. "Why aren't you in bed?"

Delas shrugged. "Couldn't sleep. Wondering if my idea for your date went well or not. But it did, so I'm off to sleepy town now. G'night. Oh, and you're welcome." Delas shut the door, and went back into his own room, into his own bed.

Marius changed into his night clothes and settled into the bed. He kissed Astien's head and snuggled up beside him.

Morning came, and Astien found he was reluctant to leave his warm, soft comfortable bed. He burrowed deeper into Marius' embrace.

Cormac had started to load his and Delas' stuff into the carriage.

Marius chuckled adn kissed Astien's head. "We have to get going. It's time for the final stretch."

Delas finished loading his things into the carriage, and placed his false mustache back on his face. Looking into a mirror, he said "My name is Mike Aruba, and I'm an elf, not a raceless."

Astien whined and dragged himself out of bed. He dressed himself, and went downstairs to settle the bill with the innkeeper.

Marius dressed and carried his and Astien's belongings to the carriage. "Glad you boys stayed out of trouble last night."
"I'm not a child, Marius," Cormac huffed.