Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Eskal - 07-15-2014

Cormac finished with in an hour and handed Astien the list.

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - FweepFwopFwoop - 07-15-2014

Astien looked very pleased as he looked over the collected plants and herbs. "Good, good. That's everything on the list. Well done, Cormac. Let's head back to the carriage."

Astien sat inside writing at the small table, leaving Cormac to make lunch. He was eager to leave this town, both because he didn't want the pregnancy guide o slip out of his grasp, and because he ha been here too long, and wanted to catch up on what he was suppose to be doing.

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Plutexian Mpregger - 07-15-2014

Darol follows behind Astien and Cormac.

Cormac threw a quick meal together, consisting of rabbit and some roasted vegetables that were treated with herbs. While that was cooking the tended to the horses by giving them a thorough brushing and oats.

Engrossed in his work, Astien only noticed the scent of the food when his baby began kicking and rolling to get his attention. As good as the food smelled, he kept on writing, and decided to stop when Cormac knew when the food was ready.

"It's ready," Cormac called. "It's still hot though so be careful."

Astien left the carriage and took his food from Cormac. At the same time, he looked over a map he was holding. "Let's see now... The ferry landing isn't too far. We should be able to get there by nightfall. It's about 3 o'clock now, so if we leave at 4, then we could... Hmmm." He ran through various calculations in his head. He wanted to go into town and purchase a few provisions before leaving, and maybe something to give to a friend. Also the naughty book Darol had found.

Finishing his food and setting his plate down, Astien hefted himself to his feet. "I'm going into town to get a few things before we leave. Cormac, hitch up the horses and clean up the campsite. I'll be back soon."

"Ok." Cormac set to cleaning up once they finished eating. Once he finished getting everything set up he passed the time by practicing with his new daggers.

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - FweepFwopFwoop - 07-16-2014

Astien was quick in buying provisions. As well as the book. The clerk looked amused at how he was buying erotica while blushing. He returned to the carriage, and the group set off.

It was dark when the group saw ahead of them the landing. A building sat beside the dock, and outside of it were other carriages. There was a think fog blanketing the night air, which felt dark and heavy. Upon entering the building, they saw what looked like a cozy tavern, apparently operated by satyrs. Some heads turned to see who was coming in, and a few eyes lingered on Astien, but then turned back to their own business. Astien approached the satyr who came to greet them. "Hello. We'd like three ferry tickets, please."

The satyr addressed them with a thick (Irish) accent. "All right, not a problem. 'Ere ya go." Money changed hands, and the tickets were theirs. "Ferry don't come for another two hours. Sit and have some food if ya like, or go sleep in yer wagon, if ya prefer. We'll call out to ya when it's time I board." The satyr walked away, and the trio took their seats at a table.

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Eskal - 07-16-2014

"I haven' seen a satyr since I left home," Cormac commented cheerfully. "Let alone, 'earing somebody with a similar dialect."

RE: An Odd Story of Man, Machine, and Magic - Plutexian Mpregger - 07-16-2014

Darol doesn't eat, but is subconsciously learning dialects.

"This place seems nice enough." Astien leaned in close and lowered his voice. "But I'm not sure about that fellow in the corner." He gestured with his head. "The one in the cloak." Indeed, in the corner was someone wearing a thick, heavy, concealing cloak. Whoever was under it couldn't easily be seen. "If experience has taught me anything," he said, "it's that someone under a cloak like that must be hiding something. That, or they really want to be left alone. Either way, bad news."

"It's what I'm here for isn't it?" Cormac asked as he glanced at the man out of the corner of his eye.

"You're young, Cormac. He could have years of fighting experience over you." Astien whispered. He sat back as a satyr waitress approached. She too had a strong accent.

"Hello, boys. Here's some menus for ya, if ya want 'em. Or maybe you'd like some drinks?"

Astien had scarcely looked t the menu before he answered the woman's question. "I'd like the meat pie. Oh, and the brisket. And the cherry pie. And the terro fish. And, um, do you have chocolate sauce?"

The server chuckled. "Got cravings, eh? Oh, and you got 'em bad too." Astien blushed, and the server put a hand on his shoulder. "I got 'em bad when I had me kids. Don't worry, we got all that." She turned to Darol and Cormac. "And what about you boys?"

"I'll have the Shepard's pie and a pint of your house brew," Cormac said eagerly.

The server raised an eyebrow at Cormac's request. "I can get ya the pie, but you look a wee bit young for beer, love. How about fizz juice instead?"

(What's the drinking age? I'd assume it'd be a lot lower than reality since this is a fantasy setting.)

(I guess it would, but I'm not very comfortable with someone under 21 drinking. Too many unpleasant thoughts. Just a bit of real life mixing in with fantasy I suppose. You did say that Cormac actually looks a bit younger than 18)

(He's just shorter than most men his age. He is 18, though. I'm sure Astien could vouch for him if you're comfortable with it.)

(Astien's a bit of a goody two shoes. He doesn't actually know Cormac's age, so him vouching would be like lying in his eyes.)