Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-24-2014

"Marius..." Astien forced a smile onto his face. He needed to look strong. "Can I come in?"

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 08-24-2014

"Sure. I guess." He opened the door fully and gestured for Astien to step inside.

Astien walked in and sat on the bed. He winced and rubbed his belly. "Aiden's feeling a little frisky, heh." He looked at Marius pleadingly. "I wish I knew how to show you just how sorry I am."

Marius shrugged as he closed the door. He sat in a chair without saying anything. He didn't know what to say, actually.

"I really, truly am sorry. Maybe that's not enough for you… but please, tell me what you want. Tell me what I have to do. Tell me what would set your mind at ease."

"Just...Don't hide things like that from me." Marius sighed. "I still care for you, Astien...But I'm going to need time."

"I… of course. Take as much time as you need. But please, don't leave." Astien hefted himself from the bed and walked out the door, turning to give Marius one last look. As he walked away, I'Karis gazed inside and shot Marius a look of warning, then followed Astien back to the castle grounds.

Marius closed the door and sat back down to tend to his sword.

"How'd it go?" Cormac asked once Astien returned.

"I guess, fine? I'm not sure. He said he needs time, but…" Astien sat down on his bed and sighed. "But…"

"Don't sweat it Astien," I'Karis said, "like I said, if he breaks your heart, I'll turn him into a fucking cripple." Astien didn't like the oddly cheerful way I'Karis said this.

"That won't be necessary," Cormac said flatly to the elf. He turned his attention to Astien. "It's only been two days since he found out, just give him time."

Astien nodded, and turned to Delas. "Everything's going to be fine, Delas. One way or another. I promise." Delas nodded and sniffled. "I need to get back to work, you two take some time off and enjoy yourselves or something, okay?" He smiled softly, and went back to the hall of records, picking up his work again.

"Is there anything you want to do?" Cormac asked Delas.

"There are a bunch of warrior guilds in town. Wanna check them out?"

"Sure, I guess we could do that."

Delas and Cormac headed to the area known to the locals as Guild Alley. Headquarters for all types of warrior guilds were there. "The Guild of Berserkers, Guild of Defenders, Guild of Champions, Guild of Reavers, Guild of Justice, and a small embassy for the Guild of Arcane Combatants, who apparently were not based out of Orotelos. "Which should we see first?"

"Guild of Defenders seems interesting."

Inside the hall of the Guild of Defenders, warriors of all races and creeds were present, and many of them wearing their armor, bright and gleaming, sturdy and powerful, honorable and regal. A dwarven woman approached the boys, clad in her armor. "Greetings, I am Kalla. What can I do for you?"

"We're just checking out the guilds," Cormac said.

"Very well then. Have you any questions?"

Cormac looked to Delas, as he was the one who wanted to investigate the guilds.