Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-25-2014

"Okay. Lets get the bat for Astien. I'll get this for myself." Delas held up a plug flouret, soft and fluffy. "Let's get some ribbon, we'll make the bat look all nice for him."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 08-25-2014

Cormac nodded. "Alright." The went up to the counter and Cormac paid for the flouret and for the bat. He let Delas pick out the ribbon for the bat.

Delas chose a thick, velvety red ribbon, and a very, very long piece too. "I'm certain we'll be able to find another use for it." He reasoned.

"Fair enough." Cormac tied the ribbon into a bow. "We should hurry back and get this into Astien's room."

"Oh, wait!" Delas picked out a card and had it rung up. "'Feel better, love Delas.'" He handed the card to Cormac. "Now write your name, and tie it into his had or something."

Cormac nodded and signed his name. They slipped into Astien's room once they got back to the castle and Cormac placed the bat on the bed. "There."

"Yeeeeee, he's gonna love it. Where is he, though? It's getting late." Delas headed for the door. "I'll check the garden for him, you try the hall of records thing."

"Alright," Cormac left the room and headed to the hall of records.

Inside the hall of records, Astien sat still working. But his eyes were glazed per as his body moved on auto-pilot, writing page after page. His mind had gone off somewhere else. He had reverted back to his state when Wyn had been with them.

"Astien? Are you alright?" Cormac asked worriedly as he gently touched Astien's shoulder.

Astien jumped at the contact, his eyes dilating and his mind coming back down to earth. "Gah! Oh, Cormac. Don't scare me like that, I almost had a heart attack! Now, what was it you wanted?"

"It's getting late and you weren't in your room," Cormac said. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Astien assured him. But the hurt was plain to see in his eyes.

(Good night, kisses!)

"Don't lie to me," Cormac said flatly. "We can't afford another trip to Siran's."

Astien sighed. "I suppose I'm still upset about Marius. I don't want him to hate me."

"I'm sure he doesn't hate you, he's just upset. It's only been a few days, Astien."

"Maybe, but it sure feels like he hates me." Astien looked down at his belly as he cradled it lovingly. "All I ever wanted was to protect Aiden. I hate lying to people; I hate it so much. But I have to lie. I have to protect my son. But in doing so, I've hurt both you and Marius. Delas… I don't think he fully understands it yet." Tears began to pool in his eyes. "I hate thinking that I'm responsible for someone feeling so terrible. So betrayed."

Cormac hugged Astien tightly. "I understand why you did it and I'm sure Marius will come around. Just give him time. And be glad he didn't set the carriage on fire."

Astien chuckled. "I suppose I should be thankful for that, though it does feel like he set my heart on fire… actually, that's probably heartburn; I had a very spicy lunch."

"You should probably go get some dinner too," Cormac suggested.