Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-27-2014

Behind Marius, floating in the air was a man, surrounded by a magical, glowing aura. His eyes were red, and glowing, his skin was dark, and glowing. His hair was was a bright red, tied back behind his head. His eyes were opened wide, looking at those below him, rooted to the earth. "A faerieā€¦" Astien gasped.

"I am Garrand. I would like to help you."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 08-27-2014

"Why? Why would you help us?" Marius asked.

The faerie floated back and forth as he spoke, pacing. "I've never understood my people's desire to kidnap children. It just seems needlessly cruel. I am not alone in this way of thinking, thankfully. Stealing a child from the womb, however, is a new, inconceivable low. There was much fighting between sides over this, and some of us left the coven over it. I was the only one who decided to help, though. I have tried to be a voice of change, and now we have a thing that is killing us because of our ways of bitter revene."

Marius looked to Astien. "He could help us. What do you think?"

"Would you know how to put Aiden back in my belly?" Astien asked, desperation tinging his voice.

Garrand nodded. "Yes. My kin have been doing that with your baby for a while now, moving him from womb to womb. He's actively resisting their efforts to make him one of us. He kills each faerie whose womb he is put into."

Astien smiled. "That's my boy."

Marius kissed Astien's head. "We'll set out as soon as Seroteth gets here."

"I have only one condition," Garrand added. "You must fight my kin. Disagree with them as I may, they are my people all the same, and I cannot bring myself to hurt them."

"That puts us at a severe disadvantage." Loke stated. "It's already incredibly risky as it is, going against a whole coven of faeries. You could help even the playing field, but you choose not to."

"Indeed. I cannot harm my kin. I will provide you with defensive magic, but I cannot harm my kin. They are my family no matter what they do."

Marius nodded. "Fair enough." He squeezed Astien's hand and kissed his head. "Sorry I wasn't here to help you."

"All that would've accomplished was your death. They were insistent on taking him, and while their goal was stealth, they would not have hesitated to kill you. I doubt you would have stood a chance."

"Garrand is right." Astien said. "We'll get Aiden back. We couldn't get you back."

"I...I just feel helpless,I'm never around when you really need me... Cormac is always the one rushing off to help you..."

"You're alive, you're here, and you love me. That's all I really need from you, Marius."

Marius nodded and kissed Astien's hand. "I'll stay here with you tonight. I love you."

Loke gagged. "Garrand, I have a question. Would you by any chance know of a baby stolen about 70 years ago, in the Keltan valley? In the town of Lost Reed? His name is Marius."

Garrand shook his head. "I'm sorry. I don't."

Loke looked heart broken. He was silent for a moment. He turne to Astien and Marius. "I know having a shape shifter would help you in your fight, but I have to stay here and protect my baby. I will NOT lose another to those faerie bastards."

"I understand," Marius said. "It's getting late, we should all get some rest."

"Right. First thing tomorrow, we go and get my son back." Astien growled.

"Sleep well, and fight better." Loke said. "Give them one for my poor Marius. He was taken before he was even a year."

(Soooo Loke named both of his kids Marius? XD)

Marius nodded. "Do you want to stay here or come back to the room?"

(He named his most recent baby boy after the Marius who was taken by faeries.)

"I'll stay here. I don't feel strong enough to move. My heart is too broken." Astien rolled over and faced the wall. Loke and Garrand both left the room.

(Ah.)

Marius nodded and snuggled into the bed next to Astien and took him into his burly arms. "I love you, Astien."

Tears gently rolled down Astien's face. "Love you too." He barely managed to croak out before he began sobbing again. Sleep never quite came to him that night. He wasn't used to sleeping without the weight of Aiden inside of him, and without his moving and kicking.

Morning came, and the Drake-Father entered the castle with all the anger and purpose of a general at war. He entered the infirmary, followed by two drakes and a young lady.

Cormac was garbed in metal armor with a sword and shield. He blinked as he saw Wyn rush over to him and kiss him on the lips. "Wyn. What are you doing here? It's dangerous."
"Oh, I'm not going on the rescue mission, trust me. However, I wasn't about to pass up the chance to see you." She smiled at him and kissed his lips again.
Marius cleared his throat. "It's an honor to see you again, Seroteth. Thank you for coming to our aid."