Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 08-28-2014

"Ah, it's nice how you worry about me, but none of that's necessary. I know what I'm doing. It's never pleasant, but it's certainly easier than when I was first giving birth. I'm fine. Just stay here and tell me I'm doing fine, or whatever platitudes you feel like spouting." He chuckled.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 08-28-2014

Marius nodded. "Very well."

"So, who's excited? Marius and Cormac, you both get to witness the miracle of birth! Good training for when Astien goes into labor."

Cormac just nodded.
"Sounds exciting," Marius chuckled.

"Exciting, and also very painful." He turned to Astien. "You're kind of lucky. You get away with a vitruvian. Mine come out the old fashioned way."

Astien shuddered. "Still not looking forward to it."

"It's not for a while anyway," Marius said.

"I hope not." Astien said.

Seroteth let go of Astien and walked on his own for a while. "Okay, I'm fine, I'm fine." Suddenly, he stopped. He placed his hands on his belly, and rubbed it gently. "My water just broke."

"What should we do?" Cormac asked.

"Seroteth, off your feet." Astien ordered. He helped the Drake-Father sit against a tree, and he began to move aside his robes and take off his pants. Once the pants were gone, Astien took a look at him. "Certainly more dilated, about… hmm." He looked back up. "I think we may still be a ways off, but we should stay here until the baby comes." Seroteth nodded.

Cormac built a small fire.

Seroteth held his tummy as he watched it move, smiling. "Be patient. Youre almost out."

Astien was rummaging through his bag, pulling out various things. "Towels, alcohol, check, check."

Marius kept guard. Cormac looked over his father's letter to him.

"Cormac," Seroteth said. "You keep looking over that letter. What's wrong?"

"I just miss him I guess...This is really the only thing he's ever given me..."

With sad eyes, Seroteth beckoned the boy to his side.

Cormac moved to sit beside his grandfather.

"It's not easy, is it? Having nothing but material to remember someone by? But nothing can ever dull the pain. Nothing at all. In the end, wether or not you have something material, that doesn't matter. Even if its all you have of them." Seroteth briefly glanced away before looking back at Cormac. "All that matters is that you had their love, and their devotion. Because that means that you were worth their time. We're all going to die someday, so to be worth someone's time is a tremendous honor."

"I just...I just wish I could have at least met him...." Cormac sniffled. "After Mum died...I thought I'd meet him while I was wandering even if I didn't know what he looked like."

"I know. But even if you two never met here, you'll meet someday, in another place. I know that doesn't give you much consolation now, and that no one can ever take the place of a father, but you'll always have me, and all of your aunts and uncles. We may not be Dengen, but we love you all the same, and we just want what's beat for you, and to see you happy. Just like your father."

Cormac nodded and hugged his grandfather.