Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 09-01-2014

(Is Marius talking to a mirror? Lol xD)

"I have a spare room upstairs. I've been using it for storage, but it's going to be Aiden's room now." Astien patted his belly happily.

"Why'd he call you a dick?" Delas asked.
"That's just how he shows affection."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 09-01-2014

"Pretty much," Cormac said.
"I could start clearing out the storage room," Marius offered. "I'm going to need something to do while we're here."

"I haven't actually got much in there, heh. I'm sure you'll be allowed to explore the campus. Their library is much more impressive than my study."

Cormac nodded. "Is there a forge?"
"Oh! That's right. I can teach you how to make a sword," Marius said.

"Hmmm. There might be one by the GAC's quarters. I believe we use it to make staves of steel and iron and whatnot."

Marius nodded. "Let's start on designing that sword then."

"I have a few reference books on various weaponry. It's in my study." Astien wandered into his kitchen and began rummaging through his cabinets. "Ugh, I haven't got any food." His belly let loose a loud rumble and Aiden began kicking in protest of this fact.

"I guess we're going to get food first," Marius chuckled.

"I'll wait here and get the oven warmed up. I'll make us all a nice dinner." Astien said, cradling his belly.

Cormac and Marius nodded. "Anything in particular you want for dinner?" Marius asked.

"I was thinking I could make a nice chicken dish, maybe add a bit of garlic, some rosemary..."

"Chicken it is," Cormac chuckled.
"We'll be back in a bit." Marius kissed Astien's cheek and headed out with Cormac. Within the hour they had returned with the groceries.

Astien began making dinner once they came back. "We're always eating out. It'll be nice to have a home cooked meal." Delas said. The scent of the chicken was making him drool.
Finally, Astien served the food. His own plate was drenched in his two usual condiments. "I'd usually cook this with wine, but I didn't this time for obvious reasons. I hope it'll taste good anyway."

Marius bit into his meal. "This is better than my mom's cooking. Just don't tell her that."

Astien chuckled. "I'm glad you think so! Aiden certainly likes it." He said, Patton his belly as Aiden kicked for more.

Cormac smiled and enjoyed his meal. "So much better than eating out."

"Yeah, this is really good!" Delas said.

Astien laughed. "Four people who like it! Thank you, thank you! I didn't think my cooking was that good, to be frank."

Marius kissed Astien's cheek. "It's fantastic. It's nice to have us all at the table too."
"Families eat together right?" Cormac stated. "IT's like a law or something."

"I think so. Some of my students tell me that as they get older, their families just do whatever in terms of meals. They often don't have sits own meals with families anymore."

"That's unfortunate," Marius sighed. "At least we can do it here. With the four of us." Cormac nodded and wiped away a tear. "Why are you crying, Cormac?"
"I'm just happy. It's been so long since I sat at a table for dinner like this." He tried to wipe away his tears. "I couldn't help it. I'm sorry."