Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 09-02-2014

"You can't use it because you don't HAVE it. You can't miss or worry about something you've never had. What I accidentally set someone on fire, or shoot lightning at someone?"

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 09-02-2014

"Are you able to conjure fire and lightening?"

"I think any mage can grasp the basic elements. So, probably, yeah."

"Don't worry about it for now. Once the hearing is over perhaps you can talk to Astien about helping you."

"No. They all said the same thing. Apparently, my only hope is a focusing crystal, which is something only the young or really terrible mages need."

"There's nothing wrong with a little help. If you want to use magic, then a focusing crystal isn't a bad idea."

"I guess. But I have no idea where to find one. I asked if the academy has any, but they said they don't give them away to non-students."

"I'm sure we can find you one," Marius said. "I'm sure Astien knows where to find one."

"Maybe. Hey, where's Cormac? If he's gonna make a book, this is probably a good place to learn how."

"He might be in the library. He reads when there's not a lot to do."

"Not a lot to do? We could be setting up the nursery! I was actually going to find you when I was done being sad."

"Then how about we go get Cormac and head back to set up the nursery?" Marius said as he stood up.

"We'll probably be needing him. I'm not looking forward to putting together the crib. Or any of that other stuff." Delas stood up and stretched his arms. "So off to the library, then. Do you know where it is? I don't."

"I'm sure we can find it." Marius stood and began looking for the library. After a while of searching, they finally found it and found Cormac in the back behind a blockade of history books.

Delas plopped himself into a chair next to him. "That's a lot of books. Whatcha reading?"

Cormac blinked as he came out of his trance. "History of the dragon and drakes." He closed the book and rubbed his eyes. "What are you two doing here?"
"We're going to head back to the house to work on the nursery," Marius said quietly.
Cormac nodded. "Sounds like a good idea."

"Off we go, then!" Delas said triumphantly, accompanied by the hushed of the librarian.

Back at Astien's house, they found themselves finishing te sorting of all the items left inside. "I picked up everything I could carry yesterday. So lets get going with the heavier stuff."

Marius nodded and started carrying the heavier items out with Cormac's help. Once that was done they began bringing in the baby items from the living room to the nursery. Marius took it upon himself to put the crib together while the other two organized the clothes and toys.
"I didn't think a baby would need so much stuff," Cormac said.

"You know what they say, it takes a village." Drlas said as he pushed a dresser against the wall. He then picked up the instructions sheet and took a look at it. "Marius, I think you missed a step."

Marius sighed. "Really? I swear I was following the instructions."
Cormac chuckled and started putting away the baby clothes into the dresser.