Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 09-03-2014

Astien blushed deeply. "Damn, how'd you fit those on there?" Delas asked.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 09-03-2014

"I made it small," Marius said as he blushed. "This one just has a giant heart."

"Yeah, so's this one." Delas said.
"I can't believe you all went through this trouble for me. It's so touching." Astien said as tears touched his eyes.

"It wasn't trouble at all," Cormac said. "It was rather fun."
Marius nodded and kissed Astien's cheek. "Sorry they're not edible though."

"We should probably burn them." Delas said. "If we just throw them away, I feel bad for whatever little animal or homeless person tries to eat them."

Astien smiled and leaned his head against Marius' chest. "I can't believe you all did this for me. Thank you do much."

"True. We could bury them. If we burn them the house will smell horrible," Cormac said.
"There's something else too," Marius said as he took Astien's hand and lead him to the nursery. "What do you think?"

Astien's hands covered his mouth as he saw the nursery. It wasn't quite finished, the diaper changing station has yet to be set up, but all the same the room was looking good. "You did this? It's beautiful." He walked over to the crib and picked up the little stuffed animal inside it. "You must have spent all day doing this."

"It took all three of us to figure out the crib." He wrapped his arms around Astien from behind and placed his hands on Astien's belly. "Aiden's going to be one spoiled kid."

"Yeah." Astien hugged the plush doll to his chest and put a hand on one of Marius'. "He is."

Marius smiled and gently swayed. "How did the hearing go?"

A stien sighed. "It isn't done yet. We took recess today so they could go over everything that's been said. Tomorrow morning, we pick up right where we left off."

"Sorry to hear that," Marius said he nuzzled Astien's neck. "I wish I could be there with you."

"They're not about to let outsiders in. "Siran and Seroteth are the only help I'm getting."

(Back later, gotta get ready for work)

"I know, but still. Heck, I even tried waiting outside the room for you, but they sent me away."

"Yes, I saw you. And they saw me looking at you, so they decided you were a distraction." He sighed. "I do appreciate the thought, though. Truly, I do."

"Take the bat with you tomorrow and just hold it or squeeze or whatever you need to do. It'll be like I'm there with you."

"I suppose I could keep him in my pocket." Astien said.

Delas came into the room suddenly, excited and practically bouncing. "Hey, I know you two are having a moment, but Cormac and I figured we should all go sledding before the snow melts away and spring comes. Whaddya say?"

"Sledding sounds fun," Marius chuckled. "Are you up for it?"

"Sure. It feels like forever since I've been sledding." Astien said.

"Yesss!" Delas ran downstairs, shouting. "Cormac, they said they're coming!"

"Great! I'm sure Astien knows a few good sledding spots," Cormac said.
Marius kissed Astien's cheek and helped him down the stairs.