Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 09-08-2014

The elf's eye twitched. Clearly, this was a subject that comes up a lot. "Why is it two people can't spend time together, and travel together without being lovers? Last I checked, Tamara, goddess of love says that friendship is jut as beautiful as any intimate love! Heceril is fr too good for someone like myself, anyway. No, he an I are what you would call, platonic life partners."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 09-08-2014

"Fair enough," Marius said.

(Going to bed. Night~)

Astien chuckled. "Ah, if I ha a copper for every time Aralith heckles him about this."

"Laugh it up, tubby. I'll think about this as I appreciate that I can still move in my acrobatic ways. And that my ankles aren't swollen."

Marius shot a look at I'Karis before kissing Astien's cheek. "He's just jealous, Babe."

I'Karis simply rolled his eyes. "So, you two decide anything about your wedding yet?"

"Not yet. There's still a lot that we need to plan out. Pretty much everything, actually."

"I was thinking about a fall wedding," Marius said. "I like the colors of fall."

"That sounds lovely." Astien noted. "I can see it now: a lovely outdoor wedding, the leaves falling and dancing all around us as we take our vows. Beautiful."

Marius smiled and gave a small nod. "We can roast a pig maybe? Or maybe a few pigs if my entire family is coming."

"It'll have to be multiple pigs. We need to have enough for all or guests!"

"Of course. Or we can just find one giant pig."
"Do pigs even get that big?" Cormac asked with a chuckle.

"Back in my home village, one of my neighbors raised giant pigs. They were really expensive, though." Delas said. "Oh, Astien? Do you have any blank books I could borrow?"

"Hm? Of course. In my desk, lower right drawer. What do you need one for?" Astien asked.

"Proving you innocent." Delas said proudly.

Marius smiled and squeezed Astien's hand. "Everything will be fine," he assured Astien as well as himself.

"Hey Cormac," Delas said, "what about your wedding? Are you gonna serve pig? Or cow? Ooh, maybe bolvesh?"

"I don't know. I haven't really had the chance to talk to Wyn about it." He stood up from his seat. "I'm going to go take a bath."
"Something's bothering him," Marius sighed.

"I know, and it's killing me." Astien stood up from his seat and followed Cormac. "Cormac, what's wrong? Tell me, please."

Cormac had just removed his shirt when Astien came into the room. "I...I'm having second thoughts...About Wyn and I..."

"You don't love her anymore? You don't want to get married yet?" Astien took Cormac's hand and gave it a small squeeze. "It's okay, Cormac."

"I love her, but I just..." Cormac sighed. "I'm going to out-live her and I don't...I don't want to lose her.."

"Of course. I understand." Astien thought a moment. "Do you know how old Siran is? Over three thousand years he's been alive. He's faced this problem many, many times. You should ask him for advice when you get a chance. I think if anyone can help you with this, it will be him."

Cormac nodded and sighed.