Mpreg Central
An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED) (/showthread.php?tid=4146)

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 09-09-2014

I'Karis and Heceril were chatting on a street corner. "And what are you doing up so late?" I'Karis called. "And what's that you got there?"

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 09-09-2014

"Astien has cravings so I'm out doing a little shopping," Marius yawned. "I need bolvesh milk."

"Damn. He's got it bad, eh? Reminds me of when my mom was having my sister." He chuckled. "She'd always send my dad out to get the craziest things at insane hours, and he'd always wake me up in the process. Then he always had to worry about getting me back to sleep before mom found out and just murdered him." He laughed. "Aah, memories."

"This is the first time he's ever done it, but I guess it had to happen sooner or later. Do you know where to find the milk? If I can even find it at all?"

"It'd probably be in the more affluent part of town, but none of those stores are open right now. If you want, though, I can help you out."

"Sounds like a good idea," Marius said. "I can't go back without it."

"Okay, follow me." I'Karis bid his friend farewell, and led Marius to the more expensive, upper class shops, none of which were open. With a bit of persuasion, he opened te door to one of the shops, and went inside, beckoning Marius to follow.

Marius followed.

I'Karis searched the freezers, but none of them had te desired milk. "Well shit. Onto the next shop then." The elf exited the shop, and moved onto working the door of the next one.

(Off to work)

"If Astien finds out I did this, he'll kill me," Marius muttered. "I'm still going to leave money for it, but still."

What Astien doesn't know won't hurt him. And te last thing we want is for him to turn into a huge, giant, pregnant ball of rage, and tears, and guilt."

"True."

I'Karis searched for the milk, but again the store had none. "On to the next store," he said. He walked out the door and began working the door to the next shop. This happened again and again, with seemingly no store having te coveted milk. "Marius, my friend, I hate to say it, but you might get murdered tonight."

Marius sighed. "Oh well." He yawned. "I should get back. I have to cook up this fish."

"Now now, there's still one store left to try. You just stay here, I'm going to check. You can't be THAT eager to die." As was now the procedure, I'Karis broke in, and, thankfully, he emerged with two cartons of the prized milk. "One for you, one for me. And I left the money on the counter, don't worry. Now get going, before Astien decides to eat you instead."

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - Eskal - 09-10-2014

"Thanks, I'Karis," Marius said gratefully. He took the carton and hurried back to the house. He cooked up the salmon, stuffing it until it was over flowing with the cream and he mixed some chocolate syrup into a tall glass of the fancy milk. Once it was done he put it on a tray and carried it up to the room. He mentally crossed his fingers as he hoped his lover would still be awake.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 09-10-2014

Astien was sitting in bed, apparently playing a little game with Aiden, pokin his belu and watching Aiden kick in response. He looked to Marius and smiled hugely. He claspe his hands together. "Oh Marius, thank you so much!"

Marius smiled and set the tray down on the bedside table closest to Astien. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." He kissed Astien's cheek before walking to his side of the bed and flopping down.

RE: An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. - FweepFwopFwoop - 09-10-2014

Astien began wolfing down his food like an animal, not letting a single scrap escape his greedy maw. Soon, nothing remained of the salmon but the bones, picked clean as though a vulture had come upon it . Then he drank his milk, savoring the rich, creamy, chocolatey flavor. He pushed the plates aside and laid down beside Marius, wrapping his arms around the larger man. "Mmmm, that soothes the fire. I'm sorry I had to put you through that, gods know bolvesh milk is near impossible to find. You're the best lover a person could hope for."

Marius smiled sleepily and chuckled lightly. "I'm glad you think so." His eyes closed as he lost the fight to keep them open. He wrapped his arms around Astien and drifted off.

(I'm off to bed~ Night~)